Cougar 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I spot my husband's car turning into our road. In the ensuing panic I just have time to yank my panties back on and smooth down my dress before he is parking the car on the drive. Quickly, I open the window and spray some air freshener around the room to get rid of the smell of sex. Paul runs up the stairs to clean up while I look in the mirror and try to make myself look decent. All the time my body quivers with the pleasure of after-sex. Now I have to face my husband, unfaithful wife that I am. I glance at the clock on the wall. Its only 12 o clock and Paul has had me three times already. I should be thoroughly ashamed of myself, but I'm not.

Things quieten down in the afternoon and it's just as well really. I need to compose myself. Paul needs to calm down as well. Every chance he gets he wants to stick his hand up under my dress. What can I do with him? Luckily, Bob suggests an outing to an aquamarine centre about 25 miles away and we all pile in the car to go there. Bob and I have been there a few times before, so it's no big deal, but, it fills in the afternoon nicely. By the time we look round the gift shop and make our way home it's after 6.00 p.m. Then Bob suggests dining out at a local fish restaurant and I sigh with relief. All the sexual activity today has tired me out and I can't be bothered to prepare a meal tonight. As it is I can relax, enjoy my meal and have a couple of glasses of white wine. Paul keeps winking at me and plays footsie with me under the table. Then when Bob leaves us to make a phone call, he gets me to promise to sleep with him tonight. After another glass of wine I'm in the mood again and looking forward to the night's activities. So, when we get home I manage to slip another tablet into Bob's bedtime drink. I don't want my husband in the way while I'm having fun. This time I tell Paul to come to my room at midnight.

All is quiet in the house as the clock ticks quietly on. I have my bedside table light on as I prepare for the night ahead. Bob has gone out like a light after the day's activities. Maybe the sleeping tablet was unnecessary after all. At the stroke of midnight, Paul comes creeping into my room and finds me naked and splayed out on my bed waiting for him. He's so excited he doesn't know where to start first. Then he's all over my legs and thighs, kissing, feeling, fondling...

Now he moves up to my tits and makes a pig of himself as he stuffs as much as he can get into his wide open mouth. Then he cups them in his hands, strokes them, squeezes them and torments my nipples. Without a pause, he's kissing and licking and sucking again as if he's never seen a pair of woman's breasts before. Mind you, mine are quite a handful and I think he like's that. Before long, however, he's sliding down the bed and going after my pussy again, working it with his hands and fingers as if it were made of rubber. Oh God, he's got me so wet, I'm desperate for sex again. He spreads my legs and enters me for the fourth time that day. Something tells me he will be at me a few more times before dawn...

Later... much later... I turn my head and make out the time by the little alarm clock. It's 3.20 a.m. and Paul is still fucking me...where does the boy get all that energy from? I'm in seventh heaven and my only regret is that he goes back home in the morning and I'll get no more sex for God knows how long. So, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him in. I want everything he can give me and more...I am insatiable.

END

12