Cougar and Cub Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old gets seduced by the neighbor trophy wife.
1k words
4.16
71.2k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurajay
laurajay
27 Followers

When I was in my early teens new neighbors moved in next door. Rick and Laura were our new neighbors. There was a significant age difference between Rick and Laura. At that age I didn't know much, but I do remember hearing my parents and other neighbors refer to Laura as a "trophy wife." Well, it turned out that Laura was a very attractive blonde and was 25 years old while her husband, Rick, was 40 at the time.

As a teen growing up and taking more and more interest in girls and women, it was hard to not notice Laura - although I called her Mrs. J, out of respect. She had a dynamite body. She was always well dressed. Always looking classy, sexy, or both. She was seldom without makeup, at least that I saw. She was probably the hottest older woman I knew.

Fast forward to last winter. I had turned 18 in December. I was an athlete in school, and while a typical, horny, red-blooded, American boy, I also didn't take much time with girls - mainly because I was shy and didn't know how to act around them without feeling awkward.

This particular cold, February night I had gone to the school to watch the girls basketball game and went out with friends to hang out afterward. I was just getting home about midnight, knowing that my parents had gone to the family cottage, up north. As I got out of my car in our driveway a car pulled into the driveway next door. The now thirty year old Laura got out of it and paid the driver - as it must have been an Uber. Even in the dark she looked great. I could hear her high heeled boots click on the concrete as she moved toward their front door. Laura noticed me and waved as she hollered, "Hi, neighbor!" I smiled and waved back. As she waved, her keys flew out of her hand and they landed in the snow. I hear Laura exclaim, "Son of a bitch! Jay, can you come over here and help me find my keys?"

I walked around on the sidewalk to where she was standing. In the dark it wasn't easy to see where the keys had gone into the snow, but I did find the spot after scanning the snow for a short time. While I was looking for the keys I could tell that Laura had drunk a few too many cocktails. I could smell it on her and her balance was slightly off. As I plucked the keys out of the snow she thanked me profusely and then asked me to see her in to the house, as she admitted her tipsiness.

As my parents had raised me to be a gentleman to ladies, I offered my arm to her as we went up the front steps. I felt a sense of warmth and grinned inside as she took my arm. I unlocked the door and held the door for her as she went in. I stood in the foyer and said, "Well, I'm glad you got in safely. Here are your keys." I placed the keys on the table in the foyer.

Laura was looking in the mirror over the table and pulled lipstick out of her purse and applied it to her sensuous lips. I kind of wondered why she was doing that, but chalked it up to her being drunk and being a "high maintenance" woman, as I had heard my mom call her over the years.

She turned back toward me and said, "You can't go. I have to thank you."

I quizzically looked at her and said that it was late and I should get home.

Laura turned and took two steps toward me and grabbed me and planted a hot, wet kiss on my lips. I was in shock as I felt her tongue slip its way between my lips and seek out my tongue. My eyes were opened wide and I wasn't sure what to do. Laura had one hand on the back of my head and the other around my back, pulling me close. As I felt the heat of her body, I felt an electric feeling in my pants as my cock got hard.

Laura slipped her coat off and it fell to the floor. She then knelt down before me and worked on my jeans. I was looking down in amazement, not sure what I should do. I watched as she pulled my dick out through the fly of my boxers and my jeans. She smiled up at me as she stroked it. She said, "I just knew you had a nice big cock." Then she slipped the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head as she stroked the shaft.

I tilted my head back as I felt her stroke my cock and her tongue teasing my balls, before tracing the underside of my cock back to the head before she inhaled the entire length into her mouth. She made a gagging sound and drool hung from her lips as she pulled off it before leaning forward and taking me deep, again, with her nose nestled in my pubic hair.

Being inexperienced, this second time in her throat was all it took and I started my orgasm, with jets of cum squirting into her mouth and throat. I had never felt so much semen come from my body before. My white cream started to dribble from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. I moaned over and over as she did too, while she swallowed as quickly as she could, to take my whole load.

As Laura slurped up the last of my cum, she smiled up at me and said, "Thank you!"

I was in disbelief and quickly tucked my dick back in to my pants and slipped out the door as Laura was hanging her coat up in the closet.

Stay tuned for part 2.

laurajay
laurajay
27 Followers