Cougar Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grumbling every step of the way, Ed went out to the shed and grabbed some tools before heading out to the roadside mailbox.

"What's going on here Aunt Marie?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's Uncle Ed doing here?" Steve complained. "You said you and him were divorced or something."

"I did not."

"Separated then."

"What I said was when you asked about your uncle, was that we weren't together right now."

"Well you two look pretty fucking together to me!"

"I said we weren't together right now, and we weren't. He was down at the OTB parlor pissing money away while trying to get into the pants of the girl with the fat ass that sells tickets down there, and I was at The Blue Devil, as you well know."

"Clever dealing in semantics," Steve said.

"Why do you care, Steven?" Marie retorted. "When did you become such a fan of my husband?"

"It's not that, it's just that it was wrong - wrong on every level."

"Is that your mouth talking or your cock?" Aunt Marie snapped, and then took a breath.

"Look, I know what you mean, but you just don't understand."

"I understand now that I was taking part in the destruction of a marriage."

"Nothing to destroy," Marie said as she looked out through the open blinds at her husband at the mailbox. "This is a sham of a marriage. We don't have sex more than once a month, tops. He can't even get it up most of the time. What's there for me? A man with a limp dick who smells like an ashtray? I need love."

"Love at the Blue Devil Lounge?"

"All right then. Sex. Someone to hold me and tell me they care. Someone to tell me I'm good looking even though I know they're lying. Someone to fuck my brains out even if they don't give a shit about me," Marie explained before adding, "like you did."

"I care about you, Aunt Marie. I love you. I even love you right now even though I hate you at the same time."

"Is your cock hard?"

"What?"

"I asked you if your cock was hard," Marie repeated, and then was grabbing at Steve's crotch searching for his cock, which was flaccid. "I can get it up for you in no time."

"I can't..."

"Fuck me," Aunt Marie was saying as she stood up and lowered her slacks and panties while looking out the window at her oblivious husband.

"What? Where?"

"Right here," Aunt Marie was saying. "I'll get on the counter and you can do me while we look out at him so we'll know if he heads this way."

"I can't do that!"

"Sure you can," Aunt Marie insisted as she pulled her nephew's zipper down while that crazed look came back to her face. "You don't mind an audience. You fucked me in the alley with people walking by and you fucked me in your room with you roommate there giggling and probably jerking off. I did it for you so you can do it for me. Besides, he's not even looking this way."

"Aunt Marie..."

Steve stood in the middle of the kitchen and looked down at his Aunt Marie, who had pulled his cock out through the fly of his jeans and was sucking maniacally on it, pulling and stretching in a futile attempt to get him erect.

"You're bored with me already, aren't you?" Aunt Marie said when Steve reached down and helped her to her feet.

"I just can't," Steve complained.

"I need to cum," Aunt Marie whined. "I need to cum bad. At least - please. Leave it out. Leave your cock for me. Please honey."

Steve felt embarrassed standing there with his cock hanging limply out of his fly, but Aunt Marie had no such feelings. Instead, she just leaned against the refrigerator and put her hand between her head, frigging herself briskly while staring at his cock.

"Pull on it, That's it, stretch your cock," Marie snorted as her fingers danced madly inside of her pussy.

It was over in a minute as her nephew's eyes went back and forth from his uncle in the front yard to his aunt doubled over with half of her hand in her pussy. After she stopped cumming, she returned to being Aunt Marie and Steve put his cock away.

It was the longest afternoon Steve could imagine, and it was painful to endure. As he was leaving, Aunt Marie pulled him aside and told him that she wanted to see him again while her husband cursed at the television.

"You'll get over what you're feeling," she whispered. "Your cock will be hard by the time go get home. We both know that. I know what young guys are like, and you're way more of a man than any of them. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

"The Blue Devil," Marie said after smiling at her nephew shaking his head no. "Wednesday. Be there. Pick me up like you did last week. We'll do it your way. Any way you want. You want your roommate to watch this time? Really watch?"

"God no," Steve whispered, wanting to escape this madness.

"I know kids today like crazy stuff - stuff you see on the Internet. Anything you want, I'll do. You have a girl that goes both ways? I'm good with that. You could watch us and then do us both."

"Please, Aunt Marie," Steve pleaded as he tried to get out without bowling his aunt over.

"Would you want him to join in?" Aunt Marie said as she held on to Steve's arm at the door while her husband was screaming at the ride Edgar Prado was giving his horse on TV. "Your roommate - you can both do me at the same time. You would like that, I'll bet."

"Aunt Marie..." Steve pleaded, and something about the way he looked at her brought his aunt back to reality, at least momentarily.

"Sorry," she said, biting her lower lip and taking a deep breath. "They say menopause makes you crazy, but not like this. Lately I'm..."

"It's okay," Steven said. "But I really have to go."

"I do need you though. Wednesday night Steven," Marie said as her nephew stepped outside. "I'll be there."

"I won't be."

"I'll be there anyway," she said softly, and that was the last thing Steve heard, besides his uncle yelling at him from the living room, telling his nephew to not be a stranger.

***

Steve did not go to The Blue Devil Lounge that next Wednesday, and did not go the next week either, even though his roommate Dave pressured him to go out with him one last time before winter break.

"I'll just stay home and jerk off," Steve told him, and strangely enough he did do that.

Strangely enough, he did just that, and the image in this mind was of the woman that he was still obsessed with, even though he was torn between love and hate. The logic of it escaped him, but as he stroked himself to climax he was thinking of his Aunt Marie sitting at the Blue Devil waiting for him.

Maybe he would go someday, he told himself, and that was what he was thinking about as he dropped off to sleep.

***

"Oh yeah! Fuck me hard!"

Steve thought he was in a dream, but when he opened his eyes it was all too real. His roommate Dave had come home with a friend, and when Steve hear the voice of the woman bouncing on Dave's crotch, he wanted to cry.

It was her. Aunt Marie. Even if the voice didn't give it away, the silhouette of the impossibly skinny woman making the bed a trampoline while her droopy tits flopped around wildly gave her away.

She was cumming, and Steve rolled over and put the pillow over his ears, but he could still hear her. Worse still, he could still see her in his mind.

Over an hour later, Steve heard the door open and the light go on. Relieved that she had left, Steve turned around to face his roommate so he could listen to him brag about his conquest, and Steve would have to act like he didn't care.

Instead, what he saw what his Aunt Marie sitting on the bed looking at him.

"Hi," she said meekly.

"Where did Dave go?"

"He said he had to, and I quote, 'take a dump'."

"What you did, did that feel good to you?"

"He wasn't that all good."

"I didn't mean that," Steve snapped. "I meant you coming here and rubbing it in my face."

"I didn't..."

"You know I still care about you!"

"I know. I didn't know that he was your roommate. He just picked me up."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that," Aunt Marie said. "That's the way it works. Don't you remember?"

"Anyway, when we got to this building I started to freak out, and when we got to this floor and then down to this room, I wanted to leave."

"But you didn't."

"No. I didn't."

"But you could have."

"I suppose so," Aunt Marie said softly, and then stopped. "No. That's not right. I couldn't have."

"Why not?"

"Because he wanted me. It could have been you instead. I wanted it to be you, believe me."

Steve sat up and looked at his aunt, who despite her almost six foot frame now looked small as they looked at each other.

"Were you listening?"

"Tried not to."

"Were you listening when he asked me to put my bra back on?" she said sadly as she shrugged her shoulders, on the verge of tears, before standing up and putting her clothes back on.

"I'm sorry," Steve heard himself saying. "I just - thinking about my aunt getting picked up by guys who just use her as a sperm bank really hurts."

"I use you, you use me. What's his name? Don?"

"Dave," Steve corrected.

"Whatever. same with him. Every woman in that bar is an aunt - mother - grandmother to someone. We're all looking for somebody," Aunt Marie concluded. "If I'm a guy, what I do would be great, right? A guy that screws around is a stud, but a woman who does it is a slut, right?"

"I don't know what to think."

"Look Steven. Things happen. Maybe if your mother had the shitty marriage and I got lucky in life like she did, you would be having this conversation with her instead of me," Marie said.

"I can't imagine - shit - I don't know," Steve said

"Anyway, I have to go. Tell your friend Dave I said goodbye, and wish your family Merry Christmas for me, okay?" Aunt Marie said before leaving.

"And remember, if you ever stop hating me and change your mind..."

"The Blue Devil on Wednesdays," Steve said, finishing her sentence for her.

Aunt Marie gave her nephew a little smile and nodded before closing the door and heading home.

***

thanks for reading