Cougar House Ep. 026: Leash Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What of the girls at Hilltop? I overheard you talking about them."

"Twin sisters. African American and Holy Fuck hot. They teased me all day today. They want a threesome I think."

"Mmmm! I want a three...no I want a fivesome. Now that Jeffrey is here." She giggles.

"You're something Margo. I just couldn't keep up like you are. I love sex but I'm not sure I can juggle so many girls."

"It appears Heath is having the same problem. Two in one day. You have him beat."

"I'm not in any competition. He's an idiot messing with Frannie Filmore. Her husband is..."

"Riley Filmore." Margo beats him to it.

"You...know the Filmore's?"

"Yes. Riley more than his wife. Through Darryl."

"Sex with Riley?"

"Yes."

"But, not Frannie?"

"No. I do not think she knows of our arrangement."

"Crazy. Best you keep that from Heath I think."

"You do not agree with owning me?" She attacks his chest with the leather handle of the leash, pelting him as if playfully tempting him.

"Not my style the BDSM stuff. I mean we can goof off some now and then if I'm not too tired from so many girls. Might be fun."

"Can I still call you Master?"

"Sure. Just not around anyone other than the guys. I sort of think Maria likes it when I get controlling so maybe I can pick up tips. Who knows it might grow on me."

"You teach yourself Sweet Cabot. I will always obey you sexually."

"Yeah, don't let these guys control you any other way. Don't give them money."

"Absolutely not. Slave sexually, not fulltime in any other way. I tell Heath 100% but I will draw lines if he thinks he can go further than that."

"I have your back."

"You have all of me Master." She giggles. "Take some pictures for me?"

"For that admirer I recall you mentioning? Or, Elliot?"

"Yes to both."

"Simple nudes?"

"No. We can incorporate the leash."

"Won't your admirer find that disturbing?"

"I don't believe so." She growls to herself not particularly wanting to reveal the pics were to help her son Elliot financially in order to date his new French girlfriend Giselle. She decided it best not to reveal the reasoning. The boys at least were not taunting her son about taking her. They honored her thoughts on that quite well.

"Okay, not very good lighting out here. Wanna go inside?"

"In a moment." She gently kissed Cabot on the lips and offered up, "I love you."

"Love you too Mom."

"We could light the tiki torches." She leers over her shoulder. "That might give a warm setting."

"You're lucky I actually have a lighter on hand. I keep it to light candles at Hilltop."

"Mmmm! Romantic."

"Hop down Pooch. I hope you didn't shed on me." He laughs as she slips from his lap and returns to the deck on all fours, watching as he collects torches, lighting those that had enough oil in them to illuminate the deck. Four appeared to be all without going to a tool shed for oil. Exploring how best to arrange them for enough effective glow around her he brings their weighted support poles to rest around her as if a sacrifice. Satisfied at Margo's nod she sits down on the deck amid the poles and basks in their glow. Her eyes sparkling she smiles for his cell camera and he takes a single shot of pure perfection. From there he stepped back as she sits on her legs in a slavegirl pose, leash dangling between her magnificent breasts. A third pic similar she lifts the leash with both hands as if offering it to her Master.

While taking further pics the French doors opened on the house and the other boys stepped out to join them. Brian had something that made her flare her eyes, a request made was coming true.

"LET'S GET HIGH BITCH." Brian raised a bong over his head.

"Oh my." She held her palms over her heart with a tense excitement. Following him out they arranged more deck chairs to circle her torches. Heath was the only one not present. "Where is Heath?"

"Making your bed." Brian grinned as Jeff smirked shyly. Eric just kept quiet his hands in his pants pockets. She winced at the comment. Her bed was always made after sleeping or having sex in it. Puzzling indeed.

"What's going on here?" Eric stepped next to Cabot who shows his most recent photo of Margo.

"Taking pics for a friend." He nodded toward Margo.

"Anyone we know?"

"No. He's...Egyptian." She had her answer planned ahead, utilizing the truth to a degree. The pictures were for Elliot's school mate Farouk. It was in Margo's soul to always be there in any way possible for her son, even if it was an outlandish request.

"Camel Jockey?" Brian insulted an unseen friend that made Margo point at him but in her current servitude just kept silent. She did not like racism. Noting her stare Jeff slapped Brian who whispered to chill out. Brian scowled and just prowled around the torches. No apologies were offered.

She did notice something about each of them, they all had leashes. The sight gave her goosebumps. Hands dropping her own leash to drape between her magnificently perfect tits she put her hands in her hair for Cabot in a model like pose with yearning lips parted, eyelids lowered as if in ecstasy. Trying not to get the guys in his cell frame Cabot moved behind her for a kneeling shot of her heart shaped ass. Shot after shot in various kneeling poses kept Cabot on the move.

Behind her on the sidelines Brian packed and fired up a bowl, sharing it with Jeff. Eric kept his distance preferring not to get stoned. The aroma pungent made Margo distracted and she prowled the deck toward Brian and sat up pretty between his legs as he took another hit. Holding in his draw he leaned forward and blew his smoke into her mouth, sharing a kiss that held the smoke until he slipped back into his seat. Sealing her eyes she holds her breath as long as she could before exhaling the remaining billow of smoke. Fanning herself she tried not to cough but failed, "Oh my! It's been awhile."

Jeff nodded and chose then to reveal his own leash reaching in to connect it to her collar. Attaching it to a second ring on the left side of her neck. Eying her dual leashing she smiled with her eyes and tilted her head left hinting at Brian to join him. Passing the bong off to Jeff, Brian attached his third lead to a separate ring on the right side of her neck, one of four rings. Between both boys they tugged her at the same time to show their authority, their arms poised outstretched to her sides.

Margo whimpered loving the twisted exchange. Eric waving away the after smoke slipped in and attached the fourth to the ring beneath her hair. All drawn taunt at once she felt euphoric in the sense of being possessed. With only knuckles as they curl the leads around their forearms for a tightening hold over her Cabot panned his camera down at her, he doing his best to grasp the first leash so that four fists were present. Looking up with sparkling eyes Margo Needy gave him the money shot.

"Fuck that was hot. Heath is gonna be pissed he wasn't part of that." Brian chuckled.

"His loss my gain." Jeff passed back the bong after taking his own hit. Brian firing up another bowl placed the tubular mouthpiece up to Margo's lips and she wrapped her mouth around it sucking in a massive hit. Pulling away choking she grit her teeth and compressed her lips to contain it as best she could. Forced to release her lingering smoke she coughed dramatically as the boys laughed with her.

"Hey you don't have a gag reflex like that when you suck our dicks." Eric jests.

"There's Heath." Cabot notices him stepping out to join the group. Seeing the leashes already attached to her he pumps his fist.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." He shows her three more leashes making Margo lift her brows. "Lift that chin Bitch." She obeys allowing him to attach his first lead to her neck clasp beside the first clip. Using a second leash he hooks it to the handle of his current lead before dropping it to her resting knees. Bending in front of her he pushes the second leads handle under her. Brian spotting the handle bends forward and picks it up, tugging the serpentine chains of the lead up between her labia. In doing this Heath stands up and clasps the third lead next to the one behind her mane of hair. Brian knew the drill and took the leash over her back and connected it to the lead between her thighs. Loose at first Brian readjusted the clips to tighten it up into her cunt. Margo Needy gasped as the chains rubbed along her clit.

"Beautiful. You too Slut." Heath patted her cheek.

"Take a pic of us walking her inside." Heath prompted seeing Cabot's cell lit up. The walk was stunning, her chain leashes glowing in the flames until out of distance. All five boys spread out to make a web of tugged leashes from all sides of her. Margo needed to cum. All the way into the house they led her as apart as they could under the obstacles in their path. The torches would dwindle and fade.

Guided into the living room Margo discovered exactly what Heath had been doing earlier when not in sight. The large coffee table had been replaced with a dog cage designed for a very big dog.

"Mmmmm! I remember my old home. I loved it when Darryl confined me for hours in it."

Heath left the door open and led her directly toward it. Within it was a cushioned dog bed of red material, rubber dildos, and even a rubber ducky just for laughs. "Plenty of chew toys Bitch." Heath shared a disturbing glint in his eye.

"Want pics of this Mom?" Cabot didn't agree with the cage but knew he wasn't going to win the battle so went with the flow.

"That cage is as big as the kennel we keep Studly in at my parents house." Eric responded, also not happy, but less in the mood for arguing.

"IN!" Heath ordered her as the boys dropped all leashes and let her take them inside with her. Getting comfy Margo shivered and said nothing. Finally, eying a dildo she had an idea that required words.

"May I request a few things my handsome Masters?"

Before Heath could open his mouth Cabot said, "Name it."

"There's a red Sharpie in the kitchen utensil drawer. Can one of my Masters get it so I can name my toys?" Eric took point and rushed to the kitchen to bring back the marker. Passing the biggest dildo to Eric with her mouth Cabot took a photo of her. Perfect he thought. Eric taking her toy awaits her thoughts to vocalize. "Please write FUK on it without the letter C." Eric did so and led it back to her lips without the ink touching her mouth. Moving back into her cage she drops it to her bed and uses her teeth to procure a smaller dildo again giving it up to Eric. All the while Brian and Jeff hit the bong another round, blowing smoke in her face. They could tell Margo was getting high her eyes were narrowing.

Instructed to just write MASTER on it Eric tossed it in. From there she bit down on the rubber ducky and told him to write FUKKY on it. She found it humorous, the marijuana suddenly making everything so much more interesting.

"You need a water dish." Eric recalled the salad bowl and stood up to return to the kitchen for it. Noting it as transparent he searched for a solid plastic bowl equally as large. Returning with a white bowl he wrote SLUT on it with a drawn paw print on one side of the word and a heart on the other. She loved it.

"I need wine." She begged wagging her tongue. "There's another bottle downstairs in the fridge." This time Cabot went after her request. Returning with it he unscrewed the cap and poured some in the bowl. Sitting it in front of the door she lowered her face into it to sip wine. Bottle next to the bowl Cabot snapped a pic of her drinking.

"Enough of this pampering." Heath rolled his eyes. "Lay in that cage and fuck those holes with those chew toys." Backing up to lay back as best she could Margo stretched out, forced to place her feet on the upper corners of the cage. Heath moved the bowl then closed the door, pinning her inside the cage. Introducing FUK into her pussy was awkward due to the embedded chain so she tugged it aside in order to introduce it. The other dildo MASTER inserted into her ass she did her best to fuck herself around her restricting chain between her labia and ass crack. Pics taken of her lead to videos of Momma moaning up a storm.

"Ohhhhhh MASTER...Ohhhh FUK!" She yelped knowing of their recording. She would send the best video to Elliot for Farouk.

"Now this is what I call a Leash Agreement. Home sweet home Momma Slut." Heath chuckled rattling the top of the cage.

Margo Needy came hard three times for them. All five boys jerked off through the cage bars milking her flesh as they watched her. At 2:00 AM they left her in the cage and all went to bed. Jeff camping out in Elliot's bed.

"Nightie night Pooch."

She whined at the separation anxiety. It wasn't until they were gone and she lay in the dark that she realized she needed to pee.

Her final whimper of the night Margo fell asleep holding her bladder until the morning. By 4:30 she howled at the top of her lungs until Cabot came down to let her out to pee.

"Backyard?" He rubbed his tired eyes.

Margo went to the front door on all fours instead, and looked back at him. Laughing he unlocked the door and let her out. He couldn't believe she was staying in character even now. Leaning on the door jam he thought about Maria. She still hadn't sent the pic of herself in bed. Shrugging he presumed that she had fallen asleep before doing it. No biggy.

After relieving her bladder Margo shook her ass and crawled back in, still on her hands and knees. Strutting past Cabot he locks up and observes her return to the cage after another healthy drink of wine. Closing her own door she curls up with her toys and begins snoring.

"Fucking crazy." Cabot went back to bed nagged by Margo's commitment. Eying his cell as he sat on his mattress he realized he did have a video sent to him instead of a picture. "It's not Maria. I don't know this number." Opening the video he found a nice surprise. Sitting up straight and scratching the back of his head he watched a performance of Nikki and Kwikki using a double dildo and moaning loudly. On the dildo, just like Margo had done was written the word CABOT. "Wonder who recorded them I see all four of their hands touching themselves." Cabot was more confused than ever. He played the video seven times.

"Yup! Threesome."

Lights out.

Okay, he watched it an eighth time.