Biker Gang Bang

Story Info
Family is accosted by OMC. Debauchery ensues.
12k words
4.26
80.9k
113
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers

OK. Here is another MILF housewife being turned into a bisexual gang bang slut. No actual incest in this one, but mom and daughter are used at the same time in front of the son and dad.

Notes: I self-edit, so don't bother with comments about getting an editor. I won't even bother to read them. All persons are over 18-years old. This is fiction, meaning that I made the story up in my warped mind. It isn't real. This had non-consensual sex (obviously, since that's where I am submitting it to) Group sex, gang bangs, Lesbian sex, exhibitionism, humiliation, and lots of orgasms. Read at your own risk.

"OH GOD! YES, YES, YES! FUCK MY ASS!!!"

Yes, that was me crying out in bliss as my formerly virgin ass was being fucked by his 8-inch cock. At least it wasn't that 11-inch monster that Meat (yes, that really was his nickname) was swinging around -- yet. I had no illusions that I would be taking that up my ass as well before they were through with me. Right now, he was busy plowing into Amy, my 21-year-old daughter. Her cries of pleasure were currently being muffled by another cock in her mouth. All my husband Bob could do was watch in horror at the carnal events taking place in front of him. He and our 18-year-old son were currently sitting tied to the tree in our front yard as the biker gang used us for their pleasure. We were on hour 4 of what they told us was to be a week-long experience. OK, perhaps some background here.

I'm Susan Clifford. Currently, I'm 39-years old, about to turn 40 next month. Good, you can do math. Yes, I gave birth to my daughter when I was 18. I actually did get pregnant on my honeymoon. Bob and I were high school sweethearts and got married about a month after graduation. No one was surprised. We lived (and still do) in a small town in Montana. Both his and my family are small ranchers with enough acreage to have a decent life. After we were married for a few years, his parents wanted to live in town, and they 'sold' the ranch to Bob and me. The only money that actually changed hands was on paper. They basically gave it to us with the understanding that they would be taken care of and keep them comfortable in town. It was a good deal for all of us. As far as neighbors were concerned, our closest neighbor was about five miles away, as the crow flies, but 10-miles of driving. Needless to say, we were pretty secluded.

So, we were married, and 9-months later Amy came into our lives. A few years after that, Josh was born. I had a difficult time with Josh, so I had the doctor fix things when they took him out with a C-section. No more worries about getting pregnant again. Oh, sure, we wouldn't have minded another one or two, but the doctor strongly advised against that. We accepted the advice and moved forward.

So, you are probably wondering what I look like. I'm just shy of 40-years old. No, I don't spend hours at the gym. I live on a ranch, there isn't a gym close by. Instead, there are hay bales to move, fence wire to string, post holes to dig, corral rails to mend, calves to lift and hold, horses to wrangle, wood to split and stack, the garden to tend, seriously? Do you really need me to go through everything? Well, perhaps you city slickers need me to, but I just don't feel the need to waste my time. Suffice to say, I keep in pretty damn good shape. I'm a smidgen under 5'6" tall, my ginger hair actually goes to my waist when I have it down, my legs are shapely and muscular, my ass seems to cause men (and not just a few women) to run into stationary objects when I do the shopping in town while wearing tight leggings, and my bra size is a healthy 38DD. As I mentioned, working on the ranch keeps you in shape. My stomach is trim and flat, and my hips flair nicely to 38-inch measurement. Now, you all know that a true ginger doesn't tan. Typically, we just burn. That is mostly true, but, as with anything, it can be changed. Four decades of working in the sun will do that. I still have a smattering of dark freckles over my nose, but my face, arms, and legs are deeply tanned. The only true white part on me are my bikini lines. Yes, I do lay out when the weather is nice, and I get the chance. I keep my copper-colored pubic hair neatly trimmed in a small triangle for my husband. I should also note my slim nose, pouty lips, large green eyes, high cheekbones, and dimples on both cheeks when I smile.

My daughter, Amy, is a younger version of me. No, I'm not gonna say that we could be mistaken for twins. That's just stupid. She's almost two decades younger than me. It's fucking obvious that I'm her mother, not her sister. Get a fucking clue. She looks a lot like I did when I was in my twenties, though. Her tits aren't as big as mine are now, but that's because I had two kids. Still, she has a nice set of 36D's bolted to her chest. I know, because I've done her laundry and saw the tags on her bras. Get your warped minds out of the gutter. No, we don't 'fool around' with each other.

So, Bob. Yes, he's a handsome man. He's 6'2" tall, blonde hair, in really good shape, and has a nice 7-inch cock. He's strong from working on the ranch his entire life. He weighs in at a solid 220-pounds. He's one of the gentlest souls on the planet. That's one of the things that first attracted me to him. He's great looking, and a really sweet man. I absolutely love making love to him. He is, and always has been, the only man for me. We gave each other our virginities on the night of our senior prom, and neither of us has ever had sex with anyone else.

Josh will end up looking just like his dad, except that he has a hint of red in his blonde hair. Right now, he is more of a bean pole. He's 6'1" tall but weighs in at a mere 120-pounds. He will fill out, but it just hasn't caught up with him yet. Yes, yes, yes, you want to know about his cock. It had been years since I have seen it. In fact, I wouldn't have been able to tell you about it except for current events. I had stopped giving him baths or helping him get dressed over a decade ago. Unfortunately, today happened. He is about a half inch longer and a touch thicker than his father. No, I didn't actually measure him, but I was kind of forced to look at both of them naked side by side.

So, what the fuck happened? To be honest, it was just our fucking bad luck. As I said, we live on the ranch. It's about 20-miles outside of town and rather secluded from anything else. Amy had arrived home from her Junior year of college. Josh had just graduated from high school and was set to join his sister for the fall semester at the University of Arizona. We had been visiting Bob's parents in town that morning, and we had just gotten back home to have lunch before getting to the chores for the afternoon. As Bob was parking the truck in front of the barn, I was plotting on how I would send the kids out to do the chores away from the house so I could drag Bob into the bedroom for some quality alone time featuring his cock and my needy pussy.

We had absolutely no chance. There were 15 of them. 10 men and 5 women. They surrounded the car just as we were getting out. We never even saw them until it was too late. Yes, Bob is a big guy, but three of them were even bigger than him. On top of that, they had weapons, and we didn't. It really wouldn't have mattered. Fifteen against four. 10 men against one man and just a boy. Five women against me and my daughter. It really didn't matter how you looked at it, we were vastly outnumbered, outgunned, and outplayed. Resistance was obviously futile, as the Star Trek show once said. Our chances of defense were actually in the negative numbers. We didn't even hesitate; surrender was the lone option. Little did we know what that was to entail. We simply looked from one to the other and glumly raised our hands in defeat.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. This might be a more enjoyable hideout than I thought." The big man in front of us said.

"Look, if you want money, you can see that we really don't have much. This is a family farm, and, while we do OK, there really isn't much extra here." Bob answered.

The big guy laughed. "Oh, don't worry about that. We're really not looking for any money from you. I know what it's like to have a small farm. Moneys tight. Besides, with the score we just got, we really don't need the extra couple bucks that you might have sitting around. No, all we are looking for is just a quiet place to hide out for about a week before we can head out again."

Well, that really didn't sound too bad. At least they weren't going to rob us blind. If only. Maybe that would have been better. We were shuffled into the house. It was explained to us that they had robbed a large bank and were hiding out from the authorities. They managed to escape the initial chase and led them in the other direction before doubling back. Traveling at night and separately, they regrouped and looked for somewhere to lay low for a week before moving on to Mexico for a few years. The search was being conducted about a hundred miles North and looking in the opposite direction. As long as they kept hidden, no one would ever think to look in this direction for them.

As I said, Bob is a big guy. Even though they knew he wouldn't stand a chance against all of them, they were still wary of the damage he might be able to do on a couple of them. Even Josh was a concern for one or two of them. They didn't want to take any chances, so they bound Bob and Josh to chairs as they had Amy and I fix lunch. No, they didn't trust us. They had a couple of their women watching us to make sure we didn't slip anything 'extra' in the food.

Lunch was rather stiff. The four of us were obviously nervous. We were informed that they would be staying here for at least a week to let things cool down before leaving. Their bikes were parked in the barn, which is why we hadn't seen them when we got home. It turned out that it was really a random decision to come to our ranch. They needed to get off the road and hide, and just chose our driveway to enter. They discovered that no one was home when they arrived and hid their bikes in the barn. Then they hid and waited for us to get home.

Lunch was done, and Amy and I cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen. We informed the gang about the chores that needed to be done, and they allowed us to do what was needed. Of course, they kept a close watch on us as we were feeding the animals and watering the garden. There were a few other minor chores that we typically did, but they weren't critical, so we put them off. By the time we were done, it was about 3:00 in the afternoon. It was a nice summer day, so the big man, who we were introduced to as Bones, decided that we should relax outside. Bones seemed to be the leader of the group, as everyone deferred to him and his decisions.

I simply couldn't believe what he just said. We were out in the front yard, relaxing with a glass of wine. Sure, me, Bob, Amy, and Josh were apprehensive. After all, we were surrounded by several people we did not know, and they appeared to be bad people. They were running from the authorities and had hinted at breaking the law. Still, they seemed to be somewhat polite to us so far. Really, all they had asked for to this point was some food, and they had indicated that they would be staying here for a week. Therefore, it was quite a shock when I heard what was demanded of me. I guess that I should have anticipated it, but there were still five women there for them.

"I said strip, bitch!"

I looked around again. There were two guys on either side of Bob and Josh. There were also two women on either side of Amy. All of them had knives out. The threat was silent, but effective. I would do what they said, or the consequences would be dire. I had no choice. I had never been naked in front of another man except my husband. I had a bad feeling that getting naked in front of them was only the beginning of what I would be doing.

Understanding that there was no other option, I reached behind me and unzipped my dress. Once the zipper was down, I shrugged my shoulders and allowed it to fall in a puddle at my feet. I was left standing in a shelf bra, thong panties, garter belt, and black seamed stockings, along with my 4-inch heels. It was the underwear that I had put on that morning in anticipation of seducing my husband this very afternoon. Strangely, I realized that my pussy was wet. Was it the humiliation of standing here in my underwear before all these men, or was it that I was wearing the lingerie that I had picked out specifically for my husband? I really had no answer.

"I like the heels, garter belt, and stockings. You can keep those on but lose the rest." Bones stated.

Having no choice, I removed my bra and panties. I tried to cover myself with my hands but was ordered to move my hands behind my back and stand straight. So, there I was. My hands clasping my elbows behind my back. Feet spread shoulder width apart, and my tits pushed out for all to see. Bones was behind me. He began playing with my tits. Lord help me, that was my Kryptonite. I've always had super sensitive tits. Fondling them never failed to get my motor running. This time was no exception. He started thumbing my nipples. I could feel the electric shocks going straight to my pussy with every flick of my nipples. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

"Nice tits. I can't wait for a titty fuck with them." He commented. "Damn bitch, you're soaked." He added when he moved one hand moved down to start caressing my pussy.

Oh God! He slipped two large fingers inside me as he began strumming my clit with his thumb. I tried to fight it, but I knew it was going to be a lost cause. He was expertly building me up higher and higher with his manipulations of my body. I was using all the strength I had to hold it off, but he continued to stroke and fondle me. If he kept this up, I would soon be orgasming in front of my family. For some strange reason, that thought just drove me higher. Oh Lord, I was getting off on the humiliation.

"Look at her humping his fingers. She's really into this." I heard one of the women mocking me.

Sure enough, I was humping my hips onto his fingers. By this time, he had a third finger inside me. I was panting heavily as I moaned and gasped in pleasure. I heard several more taunts as they called me a slut, whore, and other derogatory names. That only increased my humiliation and arousal. I was there. I was on the edge of a massive orgasm from being fingered in front of my family and this group of bikers. I was the only one naked, and I was being sexually manipulated. The term ENF shot through my mind. Embarrassed Nude Female. CMNF -- Clothed Men Nude Female. Those terms shot through me like a lightning strike. I couldn't help it. My last thought that flung me over the precipice was that I was going to have a massive orgasm as my husband, son, and daughter watched me. How could I act like such a depraved slut in front of my family?

"OOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMYYYYYFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD!" I screamed out as the first tidal wave of my orgasm washed over me. Wave after wave washed through me as my entire body bucked on his fingers. My legs buckled, and it was only his arm around my waist that kept me from falling to the ground. It was several minutes before I was able to think again. My body still had tremors going through it.

"So, it seems that we have a squirter here." Yes, I do occasionally squirt, but it has to be a really powerful orgasm before that happens. Apparently, this was one of those times.

"OK. Now that this slut is warmed up, it's time to get down to business. Find some good rope and tie the husband and son to the tree there. We don't need to have them cause any problems. Oh, strip them too. Since these two sluts will be naked, it is only right that they be naked as well. Besides, it will give the gals something to play with if they want."

I was lowered to my knees as Amy was given the choice to either strip or have her clothes ripped off of her. She chose to strip herself and not damage her clothes. Bob and Josh briefly tried to struggle against what was happening, but a couple of knives being held to their crotches cut any fight short. Within a few minutes, they were sitting with their arms tied to the tree behind their backs. Their clothes were unceremoniously cut off of them.

"Hmmm. Not bad." I heard one of the women say. Looking over, I saw that she was kneeling between my husband and son, stroking their hard cocks. My view was quickly interrupted as Bones grabbed my hair, turned my head and efficiently shoved his cock into my mouth. With that, I was simply a cock receptacle. I didn't even have the chance to react. Would I have actually given him a real blowjob? Honestly, my mind was so scrambled at that time that I don't know. The point was moot, however. He simply had a hold on my hair and used that to face fuck me. I heard a sound beside me, so I turned my eyes. I could just barely see enough to know that Amy had been set down beside me and was being used just like I was.

Bones didn't last long. It was only a couple of minutes before he rammed his cock down my throat again and began ejaculating his sperm straight down my throat and into my stomach. I wasn't given time to recover. Bones stepped to the side, and another one took his place. I managed to see that they had actually formed lines in front of us. Before I could react, I saw an enormous piece of meat being guided towards my face.

"Heh, heh, heh. Darlin' this is the guy we call Meat. You can probably see why. Usually, we make him go last, because he stretches out whores like you two so much that the rest of us can't get any good tightness afterwards. By the time this week is over, I seriously doubt that you will even feel your husband's dick in your cunt."

It was massive. I could barely get the head of it in my mouth. He managed to force about half of it inside, but there was no way that it was all getting in. I began using my tongue around the bulbous head and shaft as I applied suction. As I bobbed my head to slide him in and out between my lips, I made sure to swirl my tongue all over the head of this monster cock. My mouth was filling with warm saliva, so I used that to swirl around and bathe it in the warm liquid. I continued to take all of him that I could. It took about five minutes, but I finally felt his cock beginning to swell. I backed off so only the head was in my mouth and began to furiously lash the head of his cock with my tongue. His first blast filled my mouth. I began swallowing a fast as I could. Blast after blast filled my mouth, then slid down my throat until ending up in my stomach.

He finally stepped aside to be replaced by the third one in line. Each man stepped up in turn and discharged into my mouth until all five were finally done. After the fifth man had cum down my throat, I glanced over to Amy. She was just finishing her last man. I looked over to where Bob and Josh were tied to the tree. The five women were sitting there watching. Two of them were sitting beside them and slowly jacking them off. It wasn't fast enough to get them to cum, but just enough to keep their cocks hard as a rock. The other three women seemed to be leaning into them and whispering in their ears.

Once all the guys had gotten off in our mouths, they deemed it was time for a break. Amy and I were tasked to get them all a beer from the refrigerator. Even the women wanted a beer. It was then that another new experience was thrust upon us.

"How about a little more entertainment?" Bones called out. "Girls, why don't you take a turn and see if you can get these sluts to cum again?"

I was shocked. I had never even had the desire to be with another woman. I'm not sure about Amy, she was in college and may have experimented a little, but I didn't think so. The look on her face at his announcement reinforced my belief. She did not look at all happy about this. Not that it mattered; there really was no option for us. There would be no way we could win if we tried to resist. A moment later, we had all five women surrounding us. They wanted something a bit different and had procured some rope. They probably got it from the barn where thy had hidden their motorcycles. Our arms were quickly bound behind out backs. Our hands were grasping the opposite elbow as out forearms were tied together. They then looped the rope several times around our upper arms to keep us from being able to pull them out.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers