Cougar House Ep. 028: Lines Drawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"Oh, right."

"Unless my Master is offering more?"

"You can wing it Dwayne. I'll be in the house making lunch. You two have fun."

"Umm! Alright. I think." Dwayne shrugs at Margo as Heath departs. Once Heath enters the house and seals the French door Margo sighs.

"I didn't plan on this Dwayne. I've recently chosen to obey Heath there. He's coming into his own as a Master. If you don't object to the atmosphere of my nudity and the leash we can tour the property and go inside the house to see what we might arrange to add on to the home in order to fit my dream."

"Shall we?"

"You're the leader Mister Valance. I'll just point like a good dog."

"He did say you liked to pull." Dwayne winks and guides the two of them into a walk down into the grass. "May I say that this is the craziest thing I've ever seen?"

"I understand. I hope my actions has no negative outlook concerning my future. I truly do want to get my Bed & Breakfast retreat off the ground. I hope the appraisal you quote me with is enough to use as collateral."

"We'll work something out." He smirks, "You have an amazing body Mrs. Needy."

"I work out daily."

"I can certainly see that. Your muscle tone is gorgeous. You must drive men wild."

"Again, Jacob has filled you in on my...past. I enjoy making men very happy. You Dwayne are a man."

"I am definitely all that. Where shall I lead you?"

"Anywhere you like. How much do you need to see outside of the house itself? I have 180 acres of land, a pond that's well stocked with fish. It might need some landscaping come Bed & Breakfast but people can go out on it for romantic canoe rides. There's even a large treehouse my late husband built our son. Even that might be converted into a scenic overnight room to get in touch with nature."

"Sounds incredible. So, what additions are you requesting I design? I'm going to appraise high because I see no reason that your dream should not come true."

"It's that easy?" Margo smiles.

"On my end yes. On your financiers end I can't promise anything. I'm only the middle man. There's always investors if the banks won't finance the whole venture."

"I might have a few options there. Darryl had very influential friends."

"That always helps. I hope when your dream comes true you allow me to be one of your first guests."

"Absolutely. I'll book you myself."

"Wonderful."

"I need to use the bathroom." She frowns.

"Oh! Here's the leash I'll wait here." He opts to hand it over.

"My Master would be cross with me. Do you mind?" She lowers to squat while peering over her sunglasses at him with hesitant eyes.

"You're going to...go out here?"

"Yes." She pees right in front of him.

"Wow! That's...sexy."

"I'm glad you think so. I'm happy I'm not embarrassing you."

"Not even close. After the stories I've heard about you I looked forward to today. You have not disappointed."

"It's not in my nature to disappoint men. I suppose I must admit, I hadn't planned on this but my Master tends to put me in my place. I need to make a good impression on both you and anyone that might finance my venture. I need this Bed & Breakfast in order to keep my late husband's estate."

"Money tight after his passing?"

"Yes. That is why I've rented out rooms to tide me over until I can get some loans approved." She finishes her urinating and shakes herself a bit to remove droplets before standing. Once up she smiles brightly, "Over here is my husband's garage. He collected a couple classic cars which I suppose I could use as collateral along with the estate itself. I'm sure they must be worth something. Darryl kept them pristine. Well, he did, I've been rather negligent toward them since his passing. I'm afraid I'm not as keen on cars as he was, I don't even have a driver's license."

"I totally understand. Cars are usually a man's hobby."

Their journey reaches the garage, Dwayne opening the door for her to enter. Her tight ass was ogled on the way through. Tempted to touch it he chose the better part of valor. Lord he wanted to. Within the garage she shows him both of her normal vehicles before the covered ones. She allows him to uncover two of them just enough to take a few pictures with his cell. One being a 1972 Red Plymouth Barracuda, another a 1927 Bugatti Roadster, that one caught him by surprise.

"If you want to sell the Bugatti I might invest." He looked it over thoroughly. "I hope you don't mind my taking pictures."

"Not at all. Would you like me to model on them for you?" She appeared hopeful.

"In the nude?"

"Of course. Anything that might get my investors interested I'm game."

"In the car or in you?" He laughed.

"I would hope both."

"With the leash on?"

"Only one of my Masters can remove it." She fidgeted slightly.

"Masters? As in more than one?" He expressed curiosity.

"I know it seems strange to serve more than one Master but yes. I have five."

"Lucky fellas. I'd love to possess a woman as stunning as you."

"That might be arranged for a few hours if you asked nicely." She winked.

"I just might. Please, sit on the hood carefully. Dents will lower the value." She in turn very cautiously climbed atop the black hood of the Bugatti and posed seductively. He snapped multiple pictures of her as she contorted in creative ways. Dwayne Michael Valance was getting quite erect. She noticed, it made her very happy to be of help. More photos on and inside the Barracuda were taken. "That should be enough. Mind if I blow the pics up and poster my mancave?"

"Please do."

"Your husband tinkered on cars? I notice tools everywhere."

"He tried. The tools were more for show I think. He was on the road too much to sink his teeth into them. He had mechanics come by and do what was necessary."

"Just the cars?"

"Are you asking if they slept with me? Would that have any bearing on my potential loan?"

"Probably not, but I find your reputation undeniably intoxicating. I've heard from more than merely Jacob how in tune you are at pleasing men."

"I worship sex. My husband enforced that I adore all men. Therefore I adore you." She giggles.

"Wonderful. What's upstairs? I noticed a second story." He points at a staircase.

"Primarily storage, but there are a few oddity rooms up there. It was Darryl's mancave as you say. He has signs, a wet bar, a sectional. Full bath. Small kitchenette. A stripper pole for me."

"Really?"

"Yes. I've kept that to myself. My young Masters would have me dancing 24/7. I've let on that it's only storage, car parts, and the like."

"I see."

"There has been discussion of my tenants moving out here when the Bed & Breakfast opens up. That way I can remodel the main house as a fully functional B&B."

"Tenants? Masters?"

"Yes."

While Dwayne ponders her unorthodox lifestyle Heath Talbot tracks them down and enters the garage. "There you are. Let's make you a tad more helpless." Heath moves behind her and dangles a pair of handcuffs. Claiming Margo's wrists he locks her hands behind her back. From there he checks her nipple clamps for tightness. With a pat to her cheek Heath notes the dangling leash. Lifting it he passes it back to Dwayne. "Do me a favor...don't let this leash go. The slut needs to know she's lost her freedom." With a pinched chin Heath lifts her gaze to lock eyes on one another, "Isn't that right Whore?"

"Yes Master. I live to serve."

"That's right. Don't you ever think otherwise."

"As you command Master."

"Oh hey! If you want her to suck your dick you have my permission." A point at Margo to confirm his order leaves her shyly grinning.

"I'll consider that after we finish conducting business. Thank you for the offer."

Heath slapped her on the ass then left them alone.

"I...don't even know what to say." Dwayne chuckles.

"I will obey his command. Should you want that."

"You know I do, but let's look over the main house. I need to get a good idea of what you're going to need to get it up to code, before we can even discuss remodeling. Money will weigh heavily on what you can achieve."

"Understood. Please lead me to the house then."

Leash tugged, she followed. He could get used to this.

Walking toward the house along a grassy path they discuss the East side of the home, Margo pointing out via nods her ideas of building a potential 10 bedroom extension where it was more open, of course needing ten bathes. Deviating the path to go around to the front of her home they examined where a fountain might be erected with a much roomier circle drive for parking. She was not sure such parking was needed but if the money was there she was all for it. The fountain made her worry about digging up the grounds to create new water lines. He convinced her that the fountain was a selling point. A wishing well at that.

Venturing closer to the front door Margo noticed the curtain on her living room window move, Heath inevitably spying on them. Without Dwayne seeing it she played coy.

"I might need to use your restroom." He realized looking toward the front door.

"Feel free." She turned her back to him, her chin on her shoulder to wave her restrained hands all around her at the outside world.

"Seriously?"

"I just peed in front of you, why would it bother me?"

"I...I suppose I could." He looked around him knowing only one car was in sight outside of his, Heath's Xterra. "I don't normally make a habit of this."

"Nor do I. I can make exceptions." She kneels on the ground resting her knees at his side. Leash handle in his way he unzips his pants and takes a deep breath before pulling out a beefy seven inch cock, dangling its timid erection away from her to avoid her seeing him. As the flow kicks off Margo crawls around him to see his dick spilling it's contents. "Yes. A fountain might be appealing."

"You're going to watch me empty my bladder?"

"Yes, and your scrotum if you wish." Spotting Heath pointing at Dwayne she had a hunch what he wanted of her. Without warning Margo eased out in front of Dwayne as he looked toward the sky to avoid eye contact. Feeling the leash move he peers back down to discover that his stream of urine was pelting her chest.

"SHIT!" He moved his stream to her left, "Sorry about that." She shook her head shyly and followed his last few moments of pissing to let him strike her hip. "You're incredible." He had to chuckle.

"I will wash up before sucking your dick."

"You're...really going to..."

"I will not fail my Master."

"That's...commendable." He puts his dick away and zips up. Once relaxed he offers her his handkerchief to wipe away his droplets. Refusing she stands up and directs him toward the front door.

"We can go inside now."

Following his lead they enter through the front door to find Heath on the sofa texting, truth be known he was saving video of Dwayne pissing on Margo the first time. Noting a dog cage in front of Heath's feet Dwayne looked around, "Do you own a dog?"

"Yep!" Heath shared his voice before she could.

"Woof! Woof!" Margo wiggles her brows at him. He left it at that. Dwayne knew, especially after reading the dog dish saying SLUT.

Ignoring Heath in passing Margo showed Dwayne the lower levels including the massive fireplace, fitness room, sauna, and less interesting areas like the furnace room. He pointed out numerous updates needed in the utility rooms. A larger sauna was measured out by taking out walls of the fitness area. A massage room attached to the sauna was easy enough. Margo wanted things open concept as much as possible. He had to chuckle at the idea of getting a massage right where those in the sauna could watch. She simply said, "Voyeur room."

"You opening a Bed & Breakfast or...something a little more risqué?"

"Would you be entertained with just a Bed & Breakfast?"

"It depends on if you're in bed with me." He winked.

"One rate, all the perks." She humored him.

"Fair enough. We just want to make sure all this designing gets approved. One code violation it's game over."

"Do you know who might be dropping by to examine the final restructuring?"

"I can make calls and get you approved once the build is finished. You might need to..."

"Fuck them? To get approved."

"Possibly."

"I'll do what I have to Dwayne."

A loud bellow from upstairs of "SIR! HIS NAME IS SIR." proved that Heath was eavesdropping. Margo merely smirked with mischievous eyes.

"I'LL DO WHAT I HAVE TO...SIR." She raised her voice to satisfy her Master. Dwayne just shook his head at the insanity. "Lead me upstairs?" She whispered so that only Dwayne heard her.

Nodding he took point and walked up before her, the leash taunt in pulling her along. At the top of the stairs Heath stopped her just long enough to remove the nipple clamps and check the tightness of her cuffs. "While you're upstairs, rinse her off." He sniffed urine.

"I can do that."

"May I continue Master?"

"Tap her ass." Heath nods to Dwayne before heading into the kitchen.

"He's...quite insistent that I...have sex with you."

"If that pleases you...I am yours."

"Damn! We'll see." Dwayne heads upstairs with Margo right on his heels. At the top of the stairs she shows him the bedroom layout without going into each boys room. Within her own room Dwayne guides her into her shower and turns the water on for her to rinse off. Being cold water she yelped laughing.

"You did that on purpose." She giggled, her eyes dancing with joy.

"I suppose I did."

"Luffa me?"

"Sure." He takes his jacket off and hangs it on a towel hook by her tub. Rolling his shirt sleeve up he procures her luffa and soaps it up to cleanse the trouble spots that he knew his piss had made its way to. Deciding to take a risk he sets her luffa aside and soaps up his hand to glide over her body, feeling her nipples beneath his palm, all the way down to rub her clit. Margo enjoyed his sudden interest. "Does that Master often cuff you in front of strangers?"

"You're the first. Well, for this particular Master. My husband did it quite often when he was alive."

"Darryl Needy cuffed you?"

"Between you and I...yes. We led a very...open lifestyle."

"Now that's interesting. I wasn't really into sports but I certainly knew the name Darryl Needy."

"He was the most amazing man I have ever known."

"I'm sure he was. Clean enough for you?" He lets her rinse off without his hands in the way, his shirt sleeve wet yet hardly bothering him.

"Yes. Thank you kind Sir."

"Not a problem it was my pleasure."

"I like pleasuring." She shyly smiles.

"Let's finish business before I commit to anything." He chuckles faintly dabbing his shirt sleeve with a towel to at least soak out what he could.

"Would you like to put your shirt in the dryer while we continue on?"

"Would that be alright? I'm wearing a wife beater beneath so I won't be shirtless."

"Maybe you did miss a spot." She winks and steps to the back of her shower stall. He shakes his head kicking his dress shoes off and unloads his pants pockets on top of the sink before walking straight into the shower fully clothed. Getting drenched he bathed her backside, rubbing her heart shaped ass trying not to get his well groomed hair wet. After another rinse he turns the water off sighing. Hugging her from behind he laughed at what he had let himself do.

"My wife never hears about this." He grits his teeth.

"Of course not. My home is a safe zone."

"Let's dry you off and put my clothes in your dryer." He claims a towel and dries her thoroughly before disrobing and drying himself off, wringing his pants, socks, and shirts out over her shower floor. Boxers slide down as she stands in the doorway of her bathroom, leash dangling between her breasts.

"Follow me down the hall." She starts for her door when Heath meets her eying her leash draped on its own.

"Why are you leading him?"

"It's okay Kid." Dwayne prompts a defense holding his wet clothing over his naked lower half.

"Not a kid. That leash is held and she does not lead." He lifts the leash up and hands it back to Dwayne.

"Yeah, okay." The Appraiser was not liking the boys attitude.

Heath sneers at Dwayne making certain he didn't just let the leash go. Watching him lead Margo into the hall Heath points out the laundry room. Moving ahead of Margo, Dwayne guides her away. She refused to even look at Heath at that point. Not happy, hardly mad, she kept quiet as Dwayne found the laundry area and installed his clothing in her dryer, setting the timer.

"Kid has some balls." Dwayne whispered.

"I like my Master's balls." She whispers back then looks down at his wagging cock, "I like your balls as well Sir. They look...full."

"Been a week since Melissa and I've had sex. Four days since I jacked off last."

"Once we finish business I'll fix that."

"Cuffed?"

"I don't need my hands."

"Blowjob?"

"Yes, hopefully...more."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"I do."

"I think I might just take you up on that offer."

"It is not an offer. My Master has given you permission. You may do as you want to me."

"Gotcha. There's an attic in this mansion?" He looks up.

"Yes. Ordinarily I prefer no visitors up there, but I know you need to learn of the structural integrity of my home. Fair warning, it was my husband's...play room."

"Oh yeah?"

"Lead me left to the door near the stairs." Dwayne looks around the corner expecting Heath but he was gone. He hoped he might stay away the rest of his visit. Guiding her to the door Dwayne opens it with a creak. Light switch turned on inside he heads up first, Margo closely behind. Reaching the top he surveys the full length room.

"Pool table? Nice. Poker table?" He points at the table containing Darryl's hard plastic facsimile, covered up to prevent dust on him.

"Darryl's Poke Her table." She sheepishly grins. "The covered mannequin is...Darryl. Please do not ask."

"Alright. I'll use my imagination. Looks like ole' Darryl liked his bondage equipment."

"Yes he did. I love to be bound."

"I can see that." He looks over the support beams and ceiling for any damage finding none. Windows even looked well maintained.

"Eric's father looked over the wiring when he visited last. Eric is one of my tenants. His father is an Electrician. He said everything looked fine."

"Good to hear. From what I can tell Darryl kept your home in good shape. I don't see why we can't make additions, knock out a few walls and build on. Plenty of land to not require any special permits preventing any extensions by not having enough space. I can take a few pictures of the East side and put together some specs. I can even set you up with interior decorators. My niece Danielle is one, a very good one at that."

"Thank you."

"No problem. You can meet with her and run by some interior ideas to freshen the place up. New flooring, wallpaper or paint. Things like that."

"Heath is a painter. I will employ his talents."

"Just do me a favor?"

"Yes?"

"Keep your Master away from my niece. I'm not liking the guy much."

"I cannot promise such a thing. I can hire another if it bothers you."

"No, she needs the business. She's fairly new but the kid has talent out the wazoo. Sorry I brought it up, just protective of her. She's 25 but...even I see how beautiful she is. I hope you understand."

"Of course. Take pictures up here I'll wait for you to go get your phone."

"Can I let go of your leash?"

"Tie me to that post." She nods toward a support beam. Shaking his head he curls the leash around the post with her back to it then attaches the leather lead to her collar. Taking his leave he checks on his clothing after procuring his things from the bathroom. Untrusting of Heath he looked over his wallet to be certain everything was untouched. Satisfied he first takes pics of the upstairs walls to the East before heading back upstairs, he knew he could pull up a schematic of the house online for actual measurements. Returning to Margo he leaves her tied until he could take more photos of the attic. Including one of her tied up.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers