Cougar House Ep. 028: Lines Drawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Couldn't resist." He chuckled.

"No man can." She winks.

"If they do they're insane. You have one of the finest bodies I have ever seen."

"I keep fit without going overboard."

"I can see that. Too much muscle is unattractive, you have just the right toning to look perfect. Here let me untie you." Unhooking her he led her around the attic a bit more just exploring. Eying the pool table he rubs his chin. "I've always wanted to fuck Melissa on a pool table. She's not the type to allow that."

"Is that our cue?" She beguiles him with flirtatious big brown eyes.

"Might ruin the felt. Should we cover it up?"

"No. While yes it should be covered I do not want to ruin your fantasy."

"Are you sure?" He rubs the cloth and frowns knowing cum stains would be hard to clean.

"I will survive Sir."

"Alright." He smirks looking her over deciding how best to perform his task. The handcuffs would be uncomfortable should she lay on her back. "Doggy is the best option."

"As I said earlier, Woof! Woof!" She steps to the edge of the billiard table and awaits him to help her climb up on to it. Lifting her up easily she crawls on her knees out on to the table top and leans forward to rest her upper body closer to the green felt, her nipples teased by it's texture. Hoisting himself on to the table he eases behind her to admire and rub her bare bottom.

"Your skin is so soft, so tight. I could just sit here and caress it all day."

"If you like. I have no schedule to keep." She giggles.

"Unfortunately I do. Meeting my wife at Hilltop for lunch."

"I hope that she feels frisky Sir."

"After this I might not care."

"You should always adore your mate. I am but a pleasantry."

"That you are." He rubs her pussy from behind realizing how wet Margo Needy was. Shuffling his knees closer between her parted legs he dips his cock in to explore her labia, tempting her to moan. "For the record Mrs. Needy? I don't cheat on my wife. First time ever."

"I am honored to be your first. I hope that you enjoy me."

"I'm thinking it would be impossible not to." He encourages his crown to sink within her, rearing his head back at her warm wet snug interior. Easing in and out slowly to enjoy the feel he gives in to a more rapid thrusting. Gripping the middle of her cuffed hands he nails Margo hard. Zero to sixty seconds she was crying out just how wonderful his beast provided her sensations. He knew exactly where to strike that G-spot with precision. Pussy contracting around his girth gave him chills, it was perfection. She too knew exactly how to imprison him tightly on his way out before relaxing for a smoother entry. "Your reputation precedes you Margo. This pussy could become addictive."

"Fuck me Sir Dwayne."

"Sounded like I was in King Arthur's Court there." He huffs jousting with her.

"I am fit for a King."

"King fits just fine."

"Mmmmmmmm! Yesssssssssss he does." Margo came seconds later. Feeling her trembling beneath him he runs his hand up her spine and nudges her face to the felt table dressing. Moving carefully to his feet he crouches over her ass and begins driving straight down into her. The new reaction was deafening. Margo could not stop yelping. Feverishly five minutes later Dwayne Valance pulled out at the very last second and jerked his final throes before splashing her with a cum amount fitting his age. Not heavy, not so little to not be felt in each droplets freefall upon her ass. She squealed as his last drop peppered her before stabbing down into her for a short second helping. Hearing her expel, "Yessss again." Was all he wanted to hear. Moments later Dwayne gave in to personal exhaustion. Easing away he sat on the tables edge and reached behind him to rub his cum into her ass. Coaxing her toward him with her leash he dragged her body to sit on his lap as he fed his wet fingers to her greedy lips.

"Woof Woof likes that doesn't she?" He smirks as she nods with sparkling eyes, her lips tightly sucking his fingertips. "Not sure what time it is so I better get dressed. I'll lead you back to the pool where I found you."

"Thank you Sir." She slips off of his lap and stands next to his knees until he too stands tall. Grabbing his wallet and cell he then leads her back downstairs. Gathering his clothing now dried he gets dressed and realizes his car keys were still in her bathroom. A quick pick up he led her back down to the main level, taking her along for a few more pictures of the East side walls of that floor and the lowest. A final trip through the living room he chuckles again at the dog cage.

"He keeps you in that?"

"The last few nights yes. I think it's cozy."

"Crazy." Tugging her along he takes her outside through the French doors and discovers Heath poolside in his trunks, again looking at his cell. Looking up to see their return Heath poised a fresh tea glass for Dwayne.

"Refilled you. I figured you worked up a thirst."

"Thanks." The Appraiser takes the weeping glass and downs half of it to quench his parched throat. Passing off the leash to Heath he starts to shake hands with Margo but forgets the handcuffs binding her. "Might wanna remove her cuffs so I can say goodbye properly."

"Oh, right!" Heath stands up and digs into his trunks for the key, pausing to look at it he withholds using the key. Looking to his right at the pristine water of the pool sparkling in the sunlight he had a better idea. Flicking the key out into the water it sinks to the bottom. Looking back at Margo he squints his eyes, "Fetch."

"What the hell Kid?" Dwayne objected under the circumstances. "She's cuffed and can't swim like that."

Margo sighs and looks at her leash, Heath reading her mind lets the leather strap go and points. "Bring Master the key." Without waver Margo Needy shuffles to the side of the pool noting it as six feet deep. Jumping in feet first Margo sank to the bottom.

"You're fucking stupid Kid." Dwayne growled standing on the edge watching Margo beneath the water. As she drops to her knees on the concrete to lean forward using her teeth to try her best to pick the key up without losing air he grits his own teeth, holding his own breath. Being an exceptional swimmer Margo had no worries that she couldn't hold her breath long enough to retrieve the key. Laying flat on the pool floor it was not as easy as she had hoped. Forced to come up for air she launches herself up to the surface with a kick of her feet. Gasping she sucked in precious air then dipped back under. Her second time was eventful using her tongue to lift it from the side until her lips could clamp over the key. Being a skeleton style key allowed her a better chance at lifting it. Surfacing she kicks her legs to send her toward the pools edge and spits it out on to the concrete walkway at Heath's feet.

"Never doubt my slave Dickhead. I'm NOT a kid." Heath picks the key up making him unbalanced in his stance.

"Good! Then I won't feel bad about this." Dwayne throws him into the water not giving him a chance to resist. Offering an assisting hand toward Margo she merely blows Dwayne a kiss then turns to find Heath. Heath had gone to the bottom of the pool holding the key with arrogance. Peering under the water to find Heath she lifts up once to tell Dwayne goodbye.

"When can I expect a quote?"

"I'll be in touch." He frowns.

"Enjoy lunch with Melissa. Give Danielle my number please."

With a nod toward her Dwayne observed Margo take a very deep breath then headed down to join Heath on the bottom. Moving in to kiss Heath she shared her air capture to give him longer underwater. Kissing became top priority, she loved Heath Talbot for his insanity. While kissing her Heath reached behind her and felt his way in locating the lock on the cuffs. Unlocking them her arms flew forward to wrap around Heath's neck to kiss a bit longer. As air grew thin the two surfaced to find Dwayne Valance gone. Wading beside one another Heath chuckled, "Too much?"

"You tell me...Master?"

"Mad at me?"

"No Master."

"Gotta say that was fun. Did I ruin business?"

"I don't think so. He did fuck me in the attic."

"I know I heard you howling. Besides I have Cop Cam's up there recording movement. Just like your bedroom. Pretty much everywhere in the house."

"It feels like I'm on Big Brother." She smiles.

"Being on the bottom of the pool with you reminds me I need to call Jenna Nichols. I fucked her on the..."

"You told me about that already Sir."

"Guess I did. Wanna try that?"

"You're my Master." She caressed her wet hair back behind her.

"Bottom of the pool. On your back legs wide."

Without hesitation Margo Needy swam ahead and braced herself. Laying over her Heath Talbot resumed their kiss as he tugged his trunks down. Penetrating the landlady was a thing of beauty. They made love as long as their air withstood their embrace. Leaving her Heath surfaced for a harsher inhalation before returning to share his breath. She trusted him to keep her alive. Three more times he filled her lungs and fucked her as best he could before becoming worried his air was not enough. Dragging her by her leash they rose up from the water choking. Margo molded into Heath's arms and wrapped her arms about his neck.

"Master?"

"Yeah?"

"Do not destroy my underwear, but please lock them up."

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" He grinned laughing. "Not even in public. Don't go asking me to let you wear them."

"I won't. Am I sleeping in my cage tonight?"

"Nope. Back in your own bed. I'll tear the cage down and..."

"Please don't. I rather like it in the living room."

"How about we move it to the polar bear rug?"

"As long as my dish does not get tipped over. I don't want wine stains on Snowball."

"Snowball? You have a pet name for a bearskin rug?"

"I think it's cute."

"Sounds gay. Change it to Abominable or something."

"That's where I draw the line Master." She narrows her eyes at him.

"Snowball it is."

No chance in hell of changing her mind.

==================

Coming Soon : Cougar House 29 : Copy That!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers