Cougar House Ep. 030: Family Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Oh, you're on Whore. Me Tarzan, you Jane."

"Of course, I am. Jane Goodall!" Good for all! Funny!

Reaching the deck, she unclasps a gate that allows them entry. They were pretty high up. Cabot looking over the edge could only swallow and say, "Long drop if that zipper breaks."

"Then we lay broken in each other's arms. Neither of us brought our cells to call for help."

"That's encouraging."

She moves toward the door to discover a padlock on it. Brow poised high she fidgets, "When did Elliot put this on?" She lifts and drops the lock with a pout.

"Do you think he hid a key around here? Seems like the smart thing unless you have bolt cutters."

"i suppose we search. If we don't find it we come back and snip the lock. I want in."

"So do I." He reaches under and gooses her. She yelps and swats at his hand playfully. "Monkey business later Johnny Weissmuller." No idea who that reference was he shrugged. "Cheetahs never prosper! Look it up on your phone when we get home." Darryl was a big fan of the classics. "You go that way; I'll go this way and look for a key. We'll meet on the other side." She takes control.

"On it."

"Very soon." She winks and eyes his now nurtured erection. "My how he has grown. Nice banana."

"Looking for a split." He laughed, "That's what sexy woodland creatures do."

"I've mastered my craft. Jane will meet you over there."

She heads around the deck slowly, looking under and around pieces of wood furniture on the deck. Nothing! No key taped under a chair or table. A large branch with a cushioned seat in its extended elbow caught her eye. It would be perfect to hide something because most people would not have the courage to walk out that far. Even she was hesitant. Still, that would not stop her.

Carefully she climbed out onto the limb holding the trunk for dear life until she had no choice but to let it go in order to walk the stretch of oak like a high wire act. Her heart was pounding. Reaching it she carefully perched her ass on the seat and caught her breath. "That was not fun." Looking the seat over, sure enough she discovered a key sewn into the cushion, kept from rusting inside a baggie. "At least Elliot was thinking."

Prepared to make her return trip she notices something that makes her stop. Into the trunk where it should have been impossible to reach, she saw a blade carved heart with the initials "E.N. + M.N." It made her heart freeze. It was as if Elliot was in love with Margo. She smiled faintly, then found it troubling. Looking lower she discovered another heart that said, "I want to fuck my mom." Her jaw dropped.

"Oh, my God. It's true."

Returning to find her out on a limb Cabot bulged his eyes, "You walked out there? You're crazy."

"I did find the key." She lifted the bag.

"Damn! I never knew Elliot was a circus performer. He is in France maybe he can get a job at Cirque du Soleil."

"Neither did I. Can you see the carvings over here from there?"

"Not really. What are they?"

"Carved hearts. Elliot somehow found a place to keep his secret. He must have rigged up some climbing wench in order to get down there. One has his initials and mine in a heart. The other heart is bigger and says I want to fuck my mom."

"That's our boy." He chuckled.

"Not funny. How could he desire me like that? I'm his mother."

"How many times do we have to tell you Margo? You're only his mom on paper."

"Still." She pouts, "I can't get down Cabot."

"Seriously? You got out there."

"I know. Dang it!" She cautiously rises wanting to straddle the limb and crawl but knew she would rough up her thighs and labia. Trembling legs lead her to rise ever so slowly until she teetered in full stance. Cabot was scared for her. He decided to climb as far as he could out until he had to let go of the trunk. Stopping there he extended his arm with an awaiting hand.

"Go slow. Grab my hand."

"Why did i do this? Oh, my God!" She inches her way toward him fearfully trying not to look down. Her last few feet she took a deep breath and rushed toward Cabot grabbing his hand then his forearm. He pulled her to him and held her close. She melted into him shivering. "My hero."

"Always! Let's get back on that deck before we both fall."

"Thank you."

"Thank me with your mouth around my cock here soon."

"Absolutely."

Both now in safe territory on the deck they caught up with their nerves before making the walk to the door. Unlocking the padlock, she leads Cabot inside. It was stagnant within being sealed up. A joint effort windows were opened to allow fresh air inside.

"At least we don't have to fight off a family of raccoons." Cabot jests.

"I know. Darryl made sure the treehouse was airtight just to prevent that."

"Notice anything?"

"What?"

Cabot points to a doorway between rooms. Her jaw dropped, "Oh, my God. My old sex swing." She shuffles over to it smiling, testing its strength before taking a seat in it, legs wide and high. "Test run?"

Cabot puckered and moved in to penetrate her wet pussy with a subtle nudge of entry. Her eyes flared as his crown crossed over her G-spot. "Mmmm! That was nice." A five-minute fuck made her cry out, "Fuck that pussy Cabot." He most certainly did, gripping the swing and hitting her hard. A swift detonation into her she joins him in a squirt of release. Laughing at their adventure Cabot focuses behind her in the dim doorway.

"Whoa!"

"What?" She looks over her shoulder awkwardly. On the wall behind her was a white sheet pinned on the wall as if a perfect movie screen. Assisting her out of the swing Margo stepped around it, leaving a trail of juicy droplets on the wood floor in her wake. Cabot followed the trail. Within the bedroom of course were the bunkbeds but both mattresses were on the floor together to make one big mattress. At the head of the bed was a short table with a projector on it, a lengthy extension cord leading out to a cubby where the generator was.

"Home movie theater?" Cabot surmised.

"I guess so. Interesting!"

"Notice that big metal box over there?" He nodded toward a window.

Walking over to it she notes pictures hung up along the ceiling. To her shock they were nudes of her. She immediately gasped and held a hand to her trembling lips.

"Elliot's looking obsessed here Margo."

"I agree. He never once let on that he was this into me."

"Probably afraid of rejection."

"You may be correct. Before all of you moving in that might have been true. Now? My mind is opening more."

"So, you're saying you're open to Elliot?"

"No... I... it still seems wrong."

"Let's crack this box open and see what's inside. I'm guessing when you have a projector you have video reels." He crouches down, his dick dangling from use nearly caressing the floor. Opening the box sure enough inside were dozens of reels of footage well protected in cannisters and padding against moisture. "Up for a double feature?"

"Terrifyingly, yes. I need to know."

Choosing two on top presuming that Elliot would keep favorites easily accessible Cabot stands and approaches the projector. Figuring out the device he readies the film. "Need power."

"Right, Generator." Margo crosses the room and opens the reservoir to see how much fuel was inside. A gas can sat next to it with just enough for a few hours run. Using a ripcord, she manages to start it up, noisy but workable, then closes the hatch to muffle the sound. Cabot checking the cords fires up the projector. Standing together behind it, Margo folds her arms tightly over her perfect 40D's and shivers. Cabot steps behind her and respectfully rubs her biceps to calm her nerves.

Movie beginning it was a scene taking place in her kitchen. Thinking herself alone that day Margo had hopped up on her island dinette and sat back playing with herself. Totally nude and dynamic she fingered her pussy and moaned like a banshee in heat. Even a zoom lens closed in on the perfect focus of her fingers dipping and digging deep. Hearing her in the movie Cabot had no control over his beast growing behind her. Jabbing her in the ass she merely nudged herself back into his arms, his dick slipping into her butt crack.

"Gotta admit, Elliot is good with a camcorder."

"He is. I look really good, don't I?"

"Porn star all the way, every day."

"Maybe I should be one."

"Well, Brian did videotape your gangbang. Off to a good start."

"Strangely, I like being on camera."

"Then it's settled. We build your new career into a cash cow to save your home."

"Listen! Can you hear Elliot?" She freezes.

Over the video soft whispers lead them to hear Elliot say, "Fuck mom is hot. My dicks so hard right now I need to nut." A shake of the camera they knew that Elliot had resorted to jerking off.

"There goes his cinematography award. Shaky as a bitch." As Cabot chuckles the video drops suddenly to show Elliot's dick and his hand stroking it hard. Margo gasped and couldn't blink. She had actually never once seen her son's cock. He was never so young that even bathing him was part of her early routine. "Who knew the nerd had a big old boy in his pants."

"Fast forward please. I can't watch him..." Eyes never once lowered.

"Don't like that big boy mom?"

"I... dammit fast forward it." She tries to steal the remote while blushing. He played keep away grinning devilishly. "Oh, shit! Look Margo." She turns just in time to see Elliot's dick splatter cum all over. Lots of cum at that. She bulged her eyes and sighed.

"All of that over mommy." Cabot teased her.

"This is torture Cabot."

"Why? Grossing you out?"

"NO." She shies her eyes while grinning.

"Ohhhh! Mommy likes it, doesn't she?"

"NOOO! Maybeeee! You need to fuck me again Cabot."

"Oh, yeah?" He turns her back to the screen and pushes her off balance and she drops to the mattresses. Looking up at him he then fast forwarded the film until it changed scenery to poolside on a bright sunny day. Margo was topless wearing only bikini bottoms. It was easy enough to tell she was asleep. Puckering at it Cabot thought of the day they all texted her and she masturbated behind the scenes. Leering her head back to see the new scenery Margo decides to crawl further up the mattress and roll over onto her tummy. The movie got good fast. Obviously, Elliot had his camcorder on a tripod because he was naked and sneaking up behind Margo.

"Oh, my God." She dropped her jaw. Elliot stood behind her chaise stroking his cock and looking over the chair back to see her tits.

"Caught you snoozing it looks like."

"This must have been last summer. He looks like he does now."

Cabot dropped to his knees behind her and crawled over her body to lay atop her, his dick pressed between her butt cheeks. A subtle rise to her hips allowed Cabot to penetrate her pussy with welcoming ease. From there he tenderly took her from behind, kissing her shoulder as she watched the movie. Elliot was getting extremely bold, even stepping to her side and jerking off over her tits as she napped.

"Muscle relaxers." She frowned. "I got really dark that day because I fell asleep. I remember the day." In her slumber Elliot found her sunscreen and rubbed some on his hands. Kneeling cautiously beside her he dared to lightly touch her tits and rub the lotion in.

"Damn! You must have been in a coma. Ole' boy just kept you from toasting worse."

"I think I took three that day, so I was pretty deeply out. I can't believe my son just fondled my tits." She sighs hiding her eyes in the mattress. "Faster Cabot." He fucked her a bit harder as she resumed watching.

"Turning you on that he got that intimate?"

"Yes. So wrong but, yes."

As Elliot's fingers lightly tugged her nipples at the same time, he offered a cheesy grin at his camera. It was so hilarious that both Margo and Cabot laughed. It went further when Elliot stood up and rubbed his chin looking her over from head to toe. Deciding his next move Elliot tiptoed like a moron toward her feet and lotions her legs ever so lightly. Not so much as a stir out of Margo. Reaching her thighs, he pinched her bikini bottom strings over her left hip and released them, guiding them between her legs. The other string followed. From there he just uncovered her cunt and showed a devilish thumbs up to the camera.

"He got his mommy naked. Fuck yeah, Elliot. Mad respect Nerd." Cabot chuckled rising higher to his knees more to sink his thrusts deeper into Margo. She moaned and competed with the movie. Were her moans due to Cabot? Were they added to by watching her son's mischief? Yes, and definitely.

Elliot fluttered his fingers over Margo's pussy and gently touched her clit. Fearful of her waking up he only loitered his fingertips in touching her labia, acting for the camera as if he was fingering her. He wasn't but he found it humorous. So did Cabot.

"Damn this is hot. What's going through your head, Slut?" He whispers into her ear.

"My mind is blown. I thought I knew my son better than this."

"Look! He's going to nut over you." Cabot fucks her harder and licks her earlobe.

Elliot had moved back over her chest and began jerking off. His stance led to expressions of ecstasy as his head tilted back. Minutes later he explodes all over her revealed tits, tummy and bikini area equally as outpouring as his earlier scene in the kitchen. Gritting his teeth at his deed Elliot rubbed his own jizz in like lotion until it spread out. Amusingly, he took a single index finger and placed a single drop of his cum to her lips. As if a fly bothering her Margo groggily swatted his finger away. Panic stricken Elliot ran behind her then away around the house before she caught on to his mischief.

"You were aware enough for that but you didn't feel him pawing you up?" Cabot busted up. "Look at you. You didn't even see his camera trained on your body after he ran off? I think I want some of those muscle relaxers if they're that good."

"I TOOK THREE! Shut up and fuck me." She laughed burying her embarrassment into her folded arms beneath her head. "I wasn't feeling anything."

"Just a pesky fly." He laughed, "Look you just licked your lips. You tasted Elliot's cum and didn't even know it."

"I'll never live this down."

Video ending Cabot gripped her hair and fucked her harder. She groaned to a case of very erotic words of enlightenment, "YESSSSSSSSSSS!" as Cabot nuts in her pussy a second time today, letting out a howl of conquest.

"Ready for a second feature?"

"That wasn't? Yes."

Pulling out of her she rolls over and rubs her entire body with yearning hands. She loved her bodies twitching nerves, it excited her even more. As Cabot replaces the reel, she contracts her thigh muscles and lets his jizz cream pie out of her cunt. She did it for his pleasure. Once he started the movie, he laid beside her to join her roaming hands with his own. She shared a look of thankfulness. "I adore you Cabot."

"I adore my whore."

"Mmmm!" The movie interrupted their emotions. Glancing up at an angle Cabot discovers Margo sleeping on her upstairs sofa wearing one of her short dresses. Again, out cold she even had drool in the corner of her mouth. Wanting to watch, Margo rolls over on top of Cabot and lays on his back, her tits crushing into him. He was comfy. He enjoyed her leisurely body over him, it felt right.

"He loves catching you asleep."

"When Darryl was on the road without me, I always had trouble sleeping. I'll admit I abused muscle relaxers on a regular basis. I still do but that's lessening because I have you boys to wear me out. Sleeping in your arms relaxes me. Besides, I need refills which I can't afford."

In the movie Elliot again has his camcorder on a tripod panning over her. He was streaking again acting as if he was jerking off over her left profile. She had no idea while snoozing away. As Margo repositioned to her back her mouth grew wide as if gasping for air. Seeing this Elliot rushes to remove his camera and carry it by hand. Hovering over her from the side he plants one hand on the back of the sofa for support and pans his camera toward her face with the other. Capturing his dangling cock, he let it swing over her open mouth. His crown literally dips inside her opened jaw.

"Holy fuck! He had his dick in your mouth. All you had to do was close your lips. Fucking unbelievable." Cabot found respect behind the nerd's bravado.

"I just can't believe this." She sighs.

"Oh, believe it. Little man is a pervert."

"All men are." She kisses him atop the head.

Elliot lingered there and attempted to go deeper but she began mumbling and he withdrew quickly to avoid lip contact waking her. He backed away slowly and paused the camera on her until she rolled over onto her left side to face the couch back. Her dress riding high revealed her bare ass as her legs went fetal, revealing her clam. That day she wore no panties. Hearing her soft snores Elliot moved back in and carefully pulled her skirt higher until her entire ass was in view all the way up her right hip. Crouching silently, he filmed himself touching his dick first on her ass then ever so carefully within her split thighs to touch his crown directly onto her tightly compressed pussy. The video guaranteed an actual touch. From his crouch he jerked off slowly, her snoring proof of zero realization. He managed to stroke over her cunt until he grits his teeth and jizzed on her clam. Proof of his deed cum glossed her cunt with droplets. Another shot coated her butt pucker. Triumphant he left her lay there skirt up and sticky.

"I remember being sticky down there and unsure why. I'm some kind of stupid, aren't I?"

"Dumbest bitch ever born. I bet Elliot was smug as fuck. He sure never let on to us he was this crazy."

Scene switching one last time found Margo in her bed blindfolded. Wearing a headset over her ears to prevent hearing anything she lay there nude on her fitted sheet, no other covers on the bed. Face up spread eagle her wrists and ankles were tied tightly to her headboard and under the back mattress. She was awake and stirring, calling out for Darryl.

"OH, MY GOD! This is when Darryl was alive. He left me tied up and went to make business calls. That little sneak." Margo lifted up to sit on Cabot's ass, cheek to cheek. She was really troubled now. She knew this video was of Darryl's making. He had hundreds of their adventures recorded. Somehow Elliot had a copy of it. Seeing the camera movement as being lifted she knew Elliot had removed it from the tripod. Carrying it he panned over her entire body. Her breasts heaving, hips rising and falling lustfully.

"Bondage. We should do this." Cabot smirks.

"Of course, we can. Attic, remember? This is too much. My son is pure evil. If Darryl had caught him doing this... I don't even want to think about it."

Following Elliot's movement, it was easy to see him crawling onto the bed between her legs. Even his knees slipped into view. Erection over her pussy he slaps his crown on her clit like a pro. Margo feeling it assumed it to be Darryl and moaned. Abandoning her, Elliot places the camera back on the tripod and moves it closer and at an angle behind the bed yet able to see her slightly from the side. Returning to the bed Elliot was now in full view. Moving over her he squeezes her tits then leans in carefully to suck upon her nipples.

"OH, MY GOD!" Margo wiggles over Cabot nervously.

"Damn Margo." Elliot fed on her to a symphony of moans, unable to touch he whom she thought was Darryl. Moving from her tits Elliot licks his way down over her belly until it met her clit.

Cabot busts up suddenly, "He's going to eat mommy out."

"SHUSH!" Margo pouts pelting him on the back of the head. Sure, enough Elliot stretched out and ate Margo, fingering her as he did. She yelped and begged Darryl not to stop. If she had only known that she had cum all over her son's face instead she might have been really angry. Now? She was just numb. "How could I have mistaken Elliot for Darryl? Their fingers were so different. Even the tongue technique. Both clean shaven that part was easy to overlook but the rest. You're right Cabot, I am the dumbest bitch to ever live."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers