Cougar House Ep. 045: TURNING poINt

Story Info
Early to bed, early to rise, that's the problem with all horny guys.
5.8k words
4.73
2.7k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 45 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Well Sis... I guess you've been inducted into the Freak family."

"Eric, I didn't plan on going this far." Lily Crowe sulked in her seat cushion, like everyone else involved still naked and gasping for air. Their phone sex partners abandoning them for reasons of family both Yon and Gwen said their sweet goodnights to Jeffrey and Brian. Heath Talbot still had Jenna Nichols on the phone using toys up both her cunt and ass, greedily showing her off from behind to Brian, which meant stretching across Lily on their shared sofa to do so.

Pinned under them she couldn't even continue using her own dildo barely introduced within her aching vulva. She definitely wanted to use it, but her conscience was killing her now that her brother was home and trying hard not to watch her. He too having gotten off with newly acquired MILF, Anita Shepard, Lily for the first time ever seeing her brother shoot his load in front of her. All these guys and cum weeping everywhere, even on Lily thanks to Heath and Brian's evilness. Sticky she couldn't even finish for her boyfriend Ben. Strangely Ben wasn't acting jealous like he had with Tyler Overmeyer, likely because he knew Eric was there to protect her.

"Hey Lily?" Heath showed her Jenna's DP demolition while she avoids it like the plague, "You should try that. I can go grab one of Margo's extra chew toys."

"I am not putting anything up my ass. Stop teasing me in front of Ben." Allowing Ben to see her tortured expression probably gave him hope she wasn't betraying him, at least intercourse wise with the others. "Save me Ben." She found herself suddenly being tickled by Brian, his hands going to places he really shouldn't be venturing toward in front of Eric. Truth be told Eric had given him a mental encouragement as his way of scared straight. If she thought, they intended to do more to her she might run off and go to bed. Trust him, Eric was watching out for her closely.

"I'm going to go crash. No sleep much, I'm dragging." Jeff stood up and gathered his clothes and empty beer bottles to help clean up, "Work comes early little brother. Dad's going to be tearing your phone up if you make us late. I can't afford missing work either." Sanitation Department rules, he was already on his last warning.

"Sawing logs, before sawing logs. My life sucks." Brian grazed Lily's clit in retreating, her yelp signaling Ben to ask what happened. Leaning in one last time to peer at Ben on Facetime, "Just tickling her fancy Dipstick. You can have her back I'm done with her." Flipping him off Brian stood up and left his bottles. Pointing at one he told Lily, "Here's your second toy if you decide you want to try it. See it says Buttwider."

"It does not, it says Budweiser." She sneered fending Heath off as he took over the tickling. "Will you please leave me alone." She swatted repeatedly at Heath. Finally, Eric also stood up to get dressed, what little he had worn after his shower.

"Chill on the copping feels Talbot. She's like your baby sister too."

"Dude! We used to love torturing the Princess."

"Not like that. Come on Lily."

"Already did." Both Brian and Heath chuckled. Eric rolled his eyes calling them dumb fucks.

"I meant come on Lily lets go to bed."

"Oooo! Incest!" Heath laughed even harder. "I always knew you had eyes for her."

"Fuck you Talbot. Don't make me sack your nards."

"I'll do it." Lily instinctively balled up her fist and caught Heath off guard punching him in the balls at an angle. She then made her swift escape taking Ben behind her brother Eric for protection. Their dog Studly growing excitable over their hijinks ran around the coffee table to sneak in behind Lily, barking as if saving her. "Sick Heath! Go bite his dick off." She giggled. Instead, the riled-up dog jumped up on his hind legs and clung to her shoulders, his body weight pressing her into Eric's back.

"Just turn around Crowe." Brian laughed, "You and Stud can tag Lily DP." Heath in his strain and pain again showed them Jenna Nichols destroying her holes with dueling dildos.

"NOOO!" She screamed trying to push Studly away. Ben on the phone was laughing his ass off at first her bagging Talbot in the rocks, then dealing with Studly. "ERIC HELP ME!" Big brother turned around and grabbed the sheepdog's front paws and lifted them from her shoulders.

"Duck and escape." Not thinking at all she bent over to go under Eric's arm and made wet contact with Studly's icky arousal. The second she felt wetness on her butt cheek she screamed and hurried from her confinement. All the boys even Eric busted up laughing. "Hey Ben? Looks like you now have Studly to compete with, he almost had her asshole."

"Dammit Eric! That's not even funny." She started to ask for her borrowed blue robe, but Heath was still sitting on it. Reaching for it she tried dragging it out from between his legs. Jeff couldn't even watch anymore and headed upstairs. Meeting a groggy Margo Needy fresh from a potty break and putting in a new tampon he kissed her cheek and headed upstairs to Elliot's bedroom. Margo so sleepy didn't even ask what was going on and returned to her cage and blood-soaked tablecloth. Gross yes, but at the time she was just too tired to care. Feet outside the cage door she drifted back to dreamland with very little effort.

"Give me my robe." Lily tugging at it; he challenges her while Eric goofily danced with his dog like a stint on Dancing with the Stars. Ben was right in the middle of the action and cracking up at literally every move they made. He really wished he were there. "God! You're so mean to me. You've always been." In leaning into Heath getting a solid grip on the robe with both hands she dipped a tad too low. First thing, Heath raised his hips up and the tip of his still drooling dick collided with Lily's pressed together lips. Awe struck over his sudden move her lips parted and there was that crown. Luckily Ben's eyesight was diverted to the ceiling in her combat mode.

"Ewww!" She felt his cum on her upper lip. With his uprise maneuver the robe slipped out from under him sending her off balance. Behind her Brian Hancock had sat down on the coffee table to enjoy the furthered torment. Hands behind him on the table he quickly found her straddling his lap, his dick pushed against him but laying directly between Lily's butt crease. Yelping at her predicament Eric turned around and rolled his eyes. All Ben could see was her in someone's lap but knew she was panicking.

"Really, Lily?"

"SHUT UP!" Beet red she shot up from his lap while Brian looked at Eric with a mouthed version of, "It wasn't me." In her rush to peel away from him she buckled at the knee and fell forward over Heath again. This time she avoided touching him with her hands and fell right across Heath's lap, her face striking just right of his erection for a nose full of pubes. Rapid response she turned her profile the wrong way and found her lips touching the side of his dick. Rising with a whine of disgust her nose followed every inch of his shaft until escape. Lips grazing his crest it looked as if she were inhaling a cigar, ready to bite off the tip of his Cuban. Everyone died at her reaction, even Ben who knew this wasn't planned. This couldn't get any more insane. Eric shook his head at Heath knowing that part at least wasn't his fault.

"Alright, that's enough trying to seduce my friends. Take Ben to bed and I'll see you in the morning. Sleeping in Margo's bed, right?"

She retrieved her robe and her toy without a reply and marched upstairs. Total humiliation, even Ben pouted for her, hiding his amusement well. "I'm here for you Babe."

"No, you're not. You're there." She made it into the living room. "God! Look at that Ben. They keep Margo in a cage." Ben bulged his eyes at Margo laying nude on her tablecloth. His dick rallied accordingly. Fuck she was hot even bleeding some. "So fucked up." Heading upstairs to Margo's room she ditched the robe and crawled into bed. "Ben? Why do you put up with me? I just betrayed you again."

"You didn't fuck any of them, right?"

"No!" She shared a pathetic expression, part of her wanted too even if she just couldn't. "Did you see me fighting for my robe and everything that happened to me because of it?"

"Yeah! I saw you inhaling Talbot's pecker."

"I WAS NOT!" She hung up on him and cringed, eyes darting toward the opened threshold into the hallway. Footsteps coming upstairs haunted her in the moment, until Brian appeared. His huge cock wagging about stiffened her every muscle. Fingers reaching for her clit she mumbled, "He touched me here. His dick was on my ass. Oh my God!" Massaging it she instantly moaned as he met with her door.

"You okay in there?"

"Not really." Her voice sounded sad. Brian felt guilty suddenly and stepped inside just to lean on the door jam.

"We went too far. Stupid of us."

"Too far?" She laughed at him. "So did I. Eric must think I'm..."

"Eric's cool. He knows you're an adult. Even if none of us elders act like one." She watched him instinctively stroke his still thriving erection.

"Who is Gwen?"

"Oh! Uhhh? Sure, you want to know?"

"Yes."

"My stepsister. We're kind of... doing what we shouldn't. Sad thing is... I really like her. I know we can't have any real future or it'd tear apart... my family." His voice trailed thinking of his father Bruno destroying his first family. Hitting home, he nearly shed a tear. "Keep that between us."

"Brian?"

"Yeah?"

"You have a really big dick."

"I do, don't I?" He chuckled. It was then he realized she was playing with her pussy. Knowing Eric and Heath were dealing with Studly downstairs Brian sighed and stepped in to sit on the side of Margo's bed, his back against the headboard. Legs outstretched he was hip to ribcage with Lily. "About earlier..." Before he could finish his sentence, she rolled to her side and gripped his cock. "Uhhh?"

"I had to know what it felt like." She stroked him tenderly, eyes studying it more than his reaction. Knowing this would blow up in his face Brian discreetly lifted her chin to make her meet with his gaze.

"If Eric weren't my friend, I'd destroy you. If we did anything it'd destroy him. Hand job is all I'll allow. Good enough for you?"

"Yes." She mumbled as he retreats his fingers. The second he did she opened her mouth and engulfed his crown. So thick her lips were stretched as tight as they could go.

"That's not a hand job." He chuckled faintly. "You have to the count of ten... twenty." Her lips took in four inches forcing his recount. "Fuck!" At thirty-five he couldn't let her go on and drug himself from her clutches. "Get some sleep."

"Night Brian." Fingers back inside her she took her toy and sucked on it at an angle that she could read Brian's autograph. "Not as big but... why did I do that to him? I can't tell Ben I..." Toy relocated to her cunt she huffed, "...fucked Brian." His signature that is.

Downstairs, Eric and Heath sat back drinking. As tired as Eric was his mind was all over the place. "As much as you fucks piss me off that shit was pretty funny. My sister needed that reality check."

"No offense Bro, you know you're my boy. Hold that thought..." Jenna Nichols was screaming her head off cumming nonstop for the last two hours for her would be master. She wanted him badly, and this was just one way of showing him her allegiance. "That all you got Nichols? All I hear is pennies." Penises! Dildo's! "Ante up you slut."

"Shit!" Jenna paused removing her toys to sit up in a hurry. "Sorry Dad!" She called out hiding her cell screen under her pillow as a door was heard opening. Listening only with no visual Heath and Eric heard Jenna beg, "No daddy! Not with mom here." Bed squeaking, they were privy to snarls and moans. Afraid to speak up Heath looked at Eric with widened eyes. The more they absorbed the dialogue it was obvious that this wasn't the first time Jenna's father had fucked her. Knowing Jenna had been Facetiming, her dad located her cell and had his first hard look at Heath.

"You're playing for that weak kneed chump? Let's show him what a real man can do." Taking Heath along for a ride he and Eric witnessed her bearded father lift the cell over his head to capture their every move. Taking Jenna missionary, his left hand extended to choke his little girl. He destroyed her cunt with a dick that rivaled Brian's oversized beast. Jenna's eyes rolling back into her head she succumbed to Daddy's delight. Wayne Nichols had fun at his daughter's expense, thinking he was humiliating her as well as scaring off this punk kid on her phone. "That's it baby girl. Daddy knows how to make you feel good." She had an orgasm just that fast.

Eric took his own cell and slyly recorded them as proof in case he hurt Jenna. It became abundantly clear she loved her father's cock, even as he rolled over and made her ride him. The view of her entire body reacting to her thrill ride led both Heath and Eric to beat off. So twisted, but Jenna was smoking hot, her tits bouncing and spinning wildly, Wayne offering a closeup of his dick moving in and out of her ripped wide cunt. A gusher flooding his genitalia she screamed. Her mom must have been terrified to intervene. A shot glimpse of Jenna's mom in her night gown peering in through the bedroom doorway looked mortified. Daddy yelling, "GO TO BED!", Jenna's mom raced from sight. "Stupid bitch... WAIT YOUR FUCKING TURN."

"Whoa!" Eric lifted his brow with amazement.

"Come on dude! You can fuck your kid harder than that." Heath snapped. "HIT DADDY YOU SLUT!"

"YES MASTER!" Jenna dared to speak.

Wayne chuckled, "Master? Not even close! You stay the fuck away from my baby girl or I'll put you in the ground."

"Or, we turn you into the police for incest." Heath snapped back, "Don't fuck with me Big Daddy Douche! You've met your match here." Tough guy act made Wayne laugh.

"Go for it! See how far that gets you." Ending their call Heath sat up in a hurry.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Damn Dude! You might have to let this one go. Sounds like he's not stressed over the law being involved."

"Oh, I'll deal with Grizzly Adams there. I'll have Riley Filmore pay his ass a visit. He owes me for making Frannie happy. Hang on to that video and send me a copy." Done!

"Crap! Where's Studly?" So much for nutting. That mood ended on a dire note. Leaving Heath to stew over things Eric pulled his boxers up and went in search of his dog. Avoiding a shrill whistle due to the hour of night he easily found his pup. "Awww hell!" Studly had stuffed his way inside Margo's cage and was actually asleep on top of her back, her tablecloth between he and she. "How is Margo still sleeping with him on top of her? At least he isn't all crazy keeping her awake." Tempted to leave him there he didn't want to hear a scream in the middle of the night. As if on cue he heard Lily have an orgasm upstairs. "Yeah, that!" Studly hearing her lifted his head from Margo's shoulder and backed out to race upstairs to find Lily. Now Margo woke up.

"Don't leave me Boys." She had obviously been dreaming. Eric gave up and sat down on the floor next to Margo's cage.

"We're not going anywhere Mom. You just go back to sleep." Fingers through the bars touching she smiled and said, "I love you." his heart sang, "Love you too." Time for bed. Upstairs he prowled to find Studly laying in bed with Lily. Lightly knocking he asked his sister if she minded him sleeping with her to keep the sleepwalkers from terrorizing her.

"Can't he sleep with you?" Still touching herself in the dark, dildo inserted and gently probing. "I'm still playing for Ben." Lie! She was Facetiming Brian in his room. Studly was ruining her fun.

"Fine! Come on Studly." A whimper of departure, the dog walked over Lily's body, dropped from the mattress and followed him to his bedroom. It was probably safer this way, the dog roaming free could create all kinds of havoc. Click! Locked!

"Alone at last." She whispered. "I miss you, Brian."

"I'm right there with you." He chuckled, thankfully his bedroom was not right next Eric's. "Put my name inside that pussy."

"It's never left it." She giggled, "Why am I doing this for you? I hate you remember?"

"Hate/Love relationship."

"Yes, but you're seeing Gwen. I'm just... a show." All face at the moment, even though it was easy to see in her expression that she was letting Brian fuck her. He could tell she was crushing on him in a moment of weakness. Normally his ego would pray on that weakness, in all honesty it was a good thing he was in his bed and yawning. "Do you regret letting me suck your dick?"

"Too short to be called that. More like lip-synching."

"Lip sinking?" She snickered, "I shocked myself how much of you I put in my mouth. You should let me aim for more."

"Wait until everyone's in bed. I'll meet you in the hallway."

"Seriously?" Her eyes bulged at the offer. Absorbing his challenge, she worried Eric might catch her, Studly would most likely hear and smell her, thus warning Eric. "Can we do it in my room here?"

"Naaa! I'm a risk taker."

"Okay, I'll do it. I think only Heath is still out there."

"Text me when he comes up. I'm going to lay here and relax."

"Don't go limp." She giggled then added, "Or fall asleep."

"If I do there's always tomorrow."

"Nooo!" She kicked her feet. "Please let me prove I can do it."

"Where is this coming from? Earlier you were terrified of us."

"I was... still am. I just can't go to sleep until I can taste you again."

"There is no way you can take in my nine inches."

"Bet me?"

"What's your wager?"

"I'll let you fuck me if I can't touch my chin to your balls."

"Better not! Blowjob is far enough."

"Now I hate you again." She pouted. "Hold up I hear Heath."

"Fuck yourself. Let him hear you."

"Nooo! He'll want to come in like you did."

"Night Lily!"

"Awww man! Ruthless! Are you hanging up still?"

"I'll listen just hide your cell, so he doesn't know we're talking."

"K! Shhh!" Hiding her cell beneath her she used her dildo and committed to hitting her wet pussy with an adventurous vigor, building up a momentum that made her moan at an abnormally loud tone.

A few minutes prior to his climb to the second floor, Heath Talbot mulled over Jenna Nichol's fate. Stewing in the basement wondering if texting was smart, let alone calling. It was likely her dad would answer and make him even more agitated. While he shouldn't care, in his mind Jenna was just a slave he discovered he had more heart than even he expected. "I better just let her call me. If she cares to let me know she's alright she will." Strangely, he like Jeff earlier opted to clean up the beer bottles just to feel responsible. Of late, he knew he was lacking in that area. With him currently unemployed it was wise to pull his weight. Deed done he headed upstairs and checked in on Margo's slumber. Tempted to wake her up and take her to his bed for not only comfort, but it might also keep Jenna off his thoughts. He definitely needed a distraction. "Margo looks content. Fuck it! Just lay your weary ass down and see what tomorrow brings." Cue the creaking staircase.

Three quarters of the way up the flight of stairs his ears perked up to Lily's beautiful tone of pleasure. Stopping cold to listen he heard her mumbling, "I love your dick inside me. Fuck me harder..." No name to identify her lover he chuckled faintly and thought to himself, "Fuck me, Heath. I love my other big brother's magnificent cock." Egotistical Heath was back just that fast. Easing to the top step he crept toward Margo's chamber and stood just out of sight. Darkness making it impossible to see her he ducked his head in through the doorless threshold enough to whisper, "How am I doing Princess?" Go figure!

"You scared me." She whispered. "I was really close too."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12