Cougar House Ep. 045: TURNING poINt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself."

"You never could. Ever since I've known you, you were compulsive. You have changed though in the last few months. I mean you were always an ass, but now... you're the king of asses."

"Just recognizing the princess of sweet asses is all. Don't let me stop you... tear it up."

"Okay! Goodnight... or... are you going to stand there all night until I'm done?"

"Guardian angel?"

"Guarding against yourself?" She giggled. "You sound... down."

"Naw! I'm good." No need to look like a pussy in front of her. Choosing to step inside Heath sat down on the bed facing her in the shadows, her image becoming clear as his eyes adjusted.

"I'm fucking you and Brian." She giggled, "I never thought you two would feel so good." He knew she meant his moniker dildo. "Heath?"

"Yup?"

"Have you ever... fantasized about me?"

"Not really. You're like my sister. I mean... I guess tonight I might have a little. Especially when you exhaled on my cock." The one his naked ass had in his hand right this second. His clothes were still in the basement, while he was free balling it. Only his cell was along for the ride. Sure, he could clean up his bottles but not pick up his clothing. A glass half full most days.

"That was so wrong."

"You know you liked it."

"Maybe!"

"Here!" He felt about until he found her hand clutching her toy. Removing her grasp, he assumed control and started fucking her with it. The rhythm increasing, she arched her back and dug her nails into her bedding.

"Oh fuck! Yes, fuck me, Heath."

"Good as it gets, Princess. I need my balls. You're my buddy Lily, but Eric is my boy. Even I'll admit I went too far tonight. Still am I guess, but I do know when to stop." He heard distant laughing and easily recognized Brian Hancock. "Wonder what he's laughing about?" No clue the cell was letting him hear every word. At least Lily knew he wasn't asleep. Brian knew damn well he wouldn't stop. Of course, he didn't know the situation with Jenna numbing his motivations. Heath's pause in fucking hand, made Lily whimper, "Don't stop!"

Nodding he repositioned to lay over her left leg, her right leg up over his torso. Switching hands to fuck her he used his former grip to reach in and thumb print her clitoris. That merest addition sent her squealing. "Like that?"

"Yes." She panted, her right leg parting to place her foot up under his scrotum to lightly toy with them. Puckering at her sudden desire to pursue him he increased his stimulation speed. Making her cum in under three minutes she doused his knuckles. From his balls to teasing his erection cusp to crown he shivered at his own sensitivity. Climaxing as hard as she did her feet twitched both over his lap and behind his back. Job well done it seemed. His massaging hand leaving her clit he patted her bikini area, her soft, thin pubes caressed before departure.

"I better go to bed. My luck Eric will use the restroom and check on you."

Breathing heavily, she sat up just as he began to untangle her limbs to free him. "Let me help you sleep better." Even before he could react, she had his dick in her hand rubbing it. "Damn Lily! What's gotten into you?" Brian had asked her the very same thing. Sharing the energy of her youth she gathered her limbs behind her to roll closer to him. Curling on her right hip she used both hands to toy with his beast. It was then he noted her cell face down on the bed, but a glow around it. Just knowing Brian was eavesdropping Heath winced and challenged her. "Suck it! I dare you."

Swallowing dryly, Lily accepted his offer and considered this practice for Brian. Not that she truly wanted to blow her adopted brother, but her hormones were raging in the moment. Her experience giving blowjobs were limited to Ben and Tyler thus far. Before them she just couldn't fathom the thought of a dick in her mouth. No virgin but close in certain arenas. Taking him in by three inches she grew invested, unaware that his left hand was reaching for her scalp. Palming her skull, he forced her down until she nearly threw up on him. Claiming her cell with his free hand he let Brian see her sucking him. As dimly lit as it was the glow off his end of the cell offered just enough to see him face fucking her. Accompanying his skullcap hand, he flipped Brian off. Laughter on Brian's part lured Lily's eyes to peripherally see him watching her blow, Heath. Patting Heath's thigh, she dug her nails in to get him to let her go. Caving to her naivety he released her, and she backed off in threads of saliva and choking.

"You suck Talbot."

"Not as good as you."

"Meet me in the hallway." Brian told her, "I think I saw your chin on his balls, cheek at least. Wager up Crowe."

"Shit!" She wiped her face off on her forearm. Dodging Heath, she climbed out of bed and tiptoed down the hallway. Heath with only his cell left hers behind to follow, then paused out of inspiration, returning to her room. A silent door opening down the hall Brian crept out and stood in the night lighting. On her way to meet him she gnashed her teeth at every creak she heard. Old house, it was impossible to be stealthy. Reaching him she knelt down and stroked his behemoth erection.

"How do they keep it up so long?" She wondered in her mind, "It has to be me. They want me bad." Heart pounding, she opened her mouth and molded her lips around his fist size crown. Feeling the corners of her mouth on fire from being stretched thin she gave it her all. "I can do this. I have to or... let Brian fuck me. Do I really want to go that far? Why did I make that bet? I'm so stupid."

Nodding favorably at her attempt Brian stood tall, her eyes looking up over the terrain of his six-pack abs. She hadn't truly looked him over earlier, now his physique was making her pussy juices trickle on the wood floor. Being stupid or not, the longer she tried consuming his full length and girth the hornier she got. Sensing Heath kneeling behind her she worried that he intended to fuck her right here in front of her brother Eric's door.

Reaching between her thighs he did sample her wetness then stand something up under her. Her dildo had no plunger, so this had to be something else. Mumbling at his intrusion she heard music from within her brother's bedroom. Maybe it would conceal her moans. Then again, even in the shadows she knew their dog was sniffing at the bottom of the closed door. Nerves on edge she fought to prove to Brian that she could take all nine inches. No tonsils since twelve gave her an advantage but having never indulged that depth this was going to take a miracle.

Skipping back in time by three minutes Heath showed Brian one of Margo's big boy dildos she kept in her closet. This big fella was as big as Brian or bigger, capable of standing tall by suction cup. Amused by Heath's ingenuity Brian nearly laughed out loud, covering his mouth with his fist. Graduating the rubber beast to the hallway floor beneath her he assisted in guiding the monster head up to her soaked vulva. Holding her breath, she adapted to the size and sat down over it. The awe of its fulfillment made her cum instantly. Brian bending to pinch her nose to quiet her was not helping. Her bouncing up and down on the toy increasing the better it felt. Still behind her, Heath teased her asshole with the tip of his dick, she blindly swatting him away. So not ready for anal. Least of all in this situation. At worst if she failed in her wager, she presumed the new toy was punishment enough. They couldn't be that heartless, could they?

Deciding to stand up and let her do her thing, Heath moved to her right side and rubbed his dick. Sensing his desire, she reached up to stroke him, relieving him of duty. Little Lily was learning life was good. Their opinion! She was on the fence. At seven of Brian's nine full inches, she met with difficulty. Bobbing her head back and forth in an effort to try forcing it with each re-entry she might have made a quarter inch difference in her favor. Her brain addled by so much to keep track of she paused her hall hopping to concentrate on Brian, even her hand on Heath was stammering. They just let her figure it all out on her own.

In their loitering the door to Elliot Needy's room opened up and out walked Jeffrey Hancock a nude sleeper it seemed. Heading for the bathroom meant passing them. At first, he only spotted Heath and his brother Brian from behind. Rubbing his eyes of sleep, he realized the closer he got to them what was going on. Eye contact with his brother, Brian sighed, "Don't judge us. She made the bet."

"You fuckers are ate up." He shuffled on to the restroom, turning on the light but leaving the door wide open as he stood over the toilet urinating. The beer keg needed to be drained! His steady stream sounded loud and proud until done. A flush and handwash later he shut the light off and started back for his borrowed bedroom. Eyeballing Lily's adorably tight heart-shaped ass, her thick toy rippling her cunt lips he paused to enjoy it. Groggy still, he decided to make his own mistake and move to her left. Seeing him Lily expressed awe over all three of them within reach. Hand hesitant she claimed Jeffrey's dick just to say she tried. The hands went wild.

Brian shaking his head at her whispered, "Almost there. If you fail, I'm taking you to the floor. Fuck that dildo." He meant discard it, but she began riding it again, her muffled moans escalating. It was easy to tell Lily Crowe was on a mission. Unable to fulfill her chin to scrotum she began to waver. Before she could retreat Brian grabbed her by the back of her head and face fucked her into tears and fears. Heath hadn't even handled her this roughly. She was gushing all over Margo's toy, puddles on the floor. Any other person might have released her grip on Jeff and Heath, but she maintained a solid grasp. Just hearing them faintly moan at her efforts controlled her emotions.

Her brain unravelling at Brian's insistence her eyes rolled back feeling those missing two inches ram deeper down her throat. Ready to vomit she did her best to not ruin their opinions of her. Just as Heath nutted on her shoulder another door opened. Out walked her brother Eric with his eyes albeit closed and acting like a zombie, aware just enough to close his room from Studly escaping.

Only by curling her feet inwardly did he avoid tripping over her. Silence and breath held the boys watched Eric stroll across the hall to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Lily was ready for a panic attack. Still, she managed to jerk Jeff off to a splatter along her neckline. Once both Jeff and Heath finished peppering her, they removed her grip, patted Brian's arms for good luck and bailed to the safety of their rooms. Nearing his own nut, he listened to Eric's own stream into the toilet bowl as a timer. Snarling he shot his load down her throat and backed away dragging his serpent from frothing lips. With a gasp Lily collapsed forward and spit up on the floor. Unconcerned Brian abandoned her too. Click! Lock! Part two!

Frantic, Lily forced herself upright and unseated her twat. In a shrill squeal she bolted for Margo's bedroom leaving the dildo wagging on the floor in her mess. She no more than cleared the threshold and Eric exited the bathroom. Still a zombie he actually walked right by the dildo, his feet barely avoiding a liquid what the hell moment. Knob turned he pushed Studly away and went back to bed.

Lily peered around the door jam. Not wanting to leave any trace of her stupidity she grabbed a towel from Margo's bathroom and tiptoed back to the standing toy. While wiping up the floor she eyed her former lover and realized something. Tilting her head from side to side her curiosity led her to detach the suction cup from the floor. Turning the toy sideways she found words on it just like she had written on her own toy. Jaw dropping over what it said she pouted.

"ASSHOLES!"

Heath, hearing it opened his door and razzed her saying, "Next time." Door closed she stomped her way back to her room. One last look at her new toy she whined. "He just had to go there."

ERIC'S SLUT!

Shrugging she rode it on her bedroom floor.

Truth be told those words were written long ago.

It was Margo's toy.

12