Cougar House Ep. 046: Peak Performance

Story Info
She'll be cumming on the mountain. She'll be cumming on the mountain. She'll be cumming on the mountain when she cums.
6.4k words
4.65
3.9k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 46 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

9:20 AM

Roselyn Albright slept like a baby, after literally sleeping with a baby. She the age of 42 had just bedded down 19-year-old Cabot Ross. Twenty-three years older than he, Cabot could have easily been her son's age if she had given birth to any children. Quite the Cougar, her prey had somehow managed to tame her in the matter of a day. She had set her eyes on him months ago while dining at the restaurant Hilltop where he worked as a waiter. Flirting each time, he finally took the bait, so she thought, still thinks.

Truth be known he played one hell of a poker game, poker face at least. Every word that came out of his mouth was euphoric in the sense of what she longed for. A dominant man to replace her late husband Wardell Albright. Wardell being gone the last three years and leaving her more millions than she realistically knew what to do with, even if she had her fair share of toys. The thing is, Rose was smart. Under most circumstances it was easy to see who enjoyed her for herself, and who wanted her for her money. Isolation it became, satisfying herself with services rendered even if she paid for it still. Her dreams of any real relationship going forward slim she simply got who she wanted in the moment. Now? A relationship was the furthest thing from her mind. She only needed a Master. Decision made, there could be no more blushing bride. Only a red ass slave. She!

Eyelids fluttering, her remaining senses picked up on the smell of something delicious in the air. Alone in her bed she reached over next to her where Cabot had lay, gently caressing his impression over the bedding. A roll further she inhaled his cologne's leftover stay. "Mmmm! So manly! Where is my handsome young Baroque?" Obviously, the kitchen, she finally woke up enough to connect the dots. Baroque, his nickname as her Master, he now having collared Rose in her desires to be sexually possessed.

While parts of her reality stressed, he might be playing her, there were things he was doing, saying, that other men had not. Not wanting her money was a welcomed refresher. Not seeking a real relationship another. She was content just having him as her Alpha in bed. Having even offered to be her secondary personal trainer to assist her evolution meant spending more time together. "I want to see where this goes Wardell." She peered at her ceiling as if speaking to Heaven. "Guide me! Help me make wise decisions." He always did!

Seeing Cabot's clothing neatly folded on her dresser she knew he must surely be naked, unless he borrowed something from Wardell's closet. Hopefully not her own. If she were to see him wearing a silky robe or something frilly, she would scream over another miscalculation. "Let's follow the scent of crepes. He did say strawberry crepes for breakfast. Thankfully I had the ingredients." Easing from bed to stand and stretch vibrantly, she did as she did every morning before all things else. Potty! From there she ventured out on to her deck to inhale the beauty of her mountain. Even an eagle soared by in the distance, a good omen she considered. Being way up here it would take high powered binoculars to see her parading in the nude. Not that even that would bother her, she was in the privacy of her own property. Nobody would see her otherwise.

"Take a shower." She heard over the house PA system, smiling at the fact he discovered not only the PA but obviously the cameras in literally every room on all 5 floors. "I'll bring breakfast up shortly. Yeah, I see you." He chuckled. "Sexy as hell! Even with that wild mane of yours, Nouveau." His compliment led her to dance from side to side feigning a blush. His banter to balance out his dominance was a breath of fresh air, competing with her outdoor atmosphere. "Clean up! Your ass is going on that tabletop once we're done with crepes. Dessert after dessert."

"Oh my!" She shuffled to the closest call box pressing the button, "You don't want to join me in the shower?"

"Took one while you slept. We can jump in later today after our trail run. That collar stays on, even when I head down the mountain for Wildwood. No clothing while I'm away. Get used to that, Nouveau."

"Gladly! Bring extra butter please."

"Fattening enough with powdered sugar. These are so tender they'll melt in your mouth."

"Fine! I will follow your wisdom Baroque. I so love our new names."

"Day two! You have ten minutes to shower. Air dry outside!"

"As you wish." She giggled and scurried to her master bath to shower. Ten minutes would come quickly. In a shower built for four she felt very alone. Hopefully that would change in the future. It was just nice to know a man was in the house. One that she trusted at least.

********

Needy Manor... yes Margo was. Needy that is!

Having slept in herself Margo Needy woke up behind bars. Her dog cage relocation camp so to speak. Oddly Margo's freak side rather liked her on again, off again residence. Obedient to her roommates, although she owned their home, they too owned her heart in many ways. Home is where the heart is they do say. Those out in the world that is. Feeling especially drained due to her monthly period she slowly escaped her shelter. Her tablecloth blanket ruined in dried blood from Heath Talbot fucking her on her dining table, it seemed as if she had sex on it more than family dinners. This particular tablecloth was going in the burn pit. Washing it was going to be hopeless. Dog hair did not help thanks to her short-term cellmate Studly, Eric and Lily Crowes beautiful fluffy sheepdog. Eric having hauled the dog to his bedroom saved her a sore back, the pup laying on her as if to keep her safe and warm. Used to a cage at the Crowe family home Studly simply felt cozy with Margo.

"I need water." Her body dehydrated along with an excessive blood loss, not fatal mind you but she had been flowing heavily. Her normal periods only lasting two to three days she was on day two, a journey to the downstairs powder room to clean up a bit she had already seen a slow up in her secretions. Thank God!

Needing a shower, she tossed her tablecloth out the back door to escape the odor. An entire can of Glade was sprayed in the living room, dining area, and bath. Satisfied of at least a temporary measure she yawned heavily then headed upstairs. "Brian and Jeffrey are gone to work by now. Heath and Eric are probably bushed having been awake all of yesterday after the party, then the excitement out at Elliot's treehouse. That mountain lion being so tame and butting me in the head... I know it wasn't Darryl reincarnated that would just be silly. Yet, as strange as the notion may be, why did it connect to me as it did?"

"Lily's still asleep too. I could shower in the hallway bath, but all of my stuff is in my bath. No doors it will be impossible to be quiet." Quietly snooping in on sweet Lily she found the girl covered up at least. A toy on the floor caught her eye, noting it as her own, the one with Eric's name on it. She had one toy with each boy's name on it in her closet. That way she could have a variety of sex partners should she ever be alone with her namesake, Needy.

Frowning at it likely having been used, Margo simply left it there as a reminder that this was probably not such a good idea Lily being here. If Eric's toy was here did that mean her brother? "That would be silly. I can't see Eric having incest with his sister. This had to be Heath." Change of heart to protect Lily should Eric wake up and find it before she could hide the toy, Margo hid it back in her closet safehouse. Going to her bath, the first thing she noticed was all of the towels on the floor. "Hair in the tub. They must have given Studly a bath. They could have cleaned up after themselves." Their mess!

Shower ignited and hopefully not waking Lily, Margo stepped in to cleanse her body awake, hopefully smelling much better by the time she was done. Meat market at the moment grossed out even she. Giving up on her stealth mode Momma Margo began humming. The sound of her voice calling out did indeed revive Lily. Eyes wincing against daylight through the curtains she realized she needed to pee. Sitting up, still nude from her hostile takeover last night, she found her t-shirt and slipped it on. Putting Margo's robe back in the closet on a hanger she looked about for the missing toy.

"Crap! I bet Margo found it." She hurried to hide her own dildo with Brian and Heath's names on it, stashing it in her duffle, then under Margo's bed. Unable to hold her bladder much longer she tiptoed into Margo's bath and sat down on the toilet. "Good morning, Margo."

"Lily? Did I wake you sweetie?"

"Hummingbird did." She giggled. "It's cool, I beat my alarm by ten minutes. I'm calling off work today. I don't want to face Tyler Overmeyer just yet. Mind if I just hang out with you?"

"That is fine. I'm going to go for my daily run here after coffee. You're welcome to join me."

"Awesome! I need the fresh air."

"Lord knows I can agree with that."

"I like the smell of that rose shampoo you're using. I tried some last night. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. What I do mind is all of my towels on the floor. Please clean the tub."

"I planned to last night but got sidetracked by the guys."

"Oh? Do I want to know?"

"Are they always that crazy around you?"

"Define crazy?"

"Putting you in a dog cage. Group masturbation? Why did Cabot Ross take our dog's collar? You on the dining table?"

"You were never supposed to be exposed to any of that. I'm truly sorry Lily."

"I'm fine! I won't say a word to anyone outside of this house. Although Ben does know of the group masturbation. I kind of... joined them. We all had phone sex with our... I don't know what to call their dates?" She giggled, "If I flush the toilet, I won't freeze you out, will I?"

"Unpredictable, like most things in this old house. The plumbing was updated when Darryl and I first moved here, years ago, but nothing lasts forever. If I scream your name just don't think it personal."

"Right! Here goes!" Toggle lowered the toilet flushed. "No scream! Are you just clenching your teeth?"

"Still warm. Collect those towels and put them in the hallway washer. Oh, can you bring me a fresh towel? If there are any left."

"Sure! New towel first so I don't get hair on it. Studly sheds horribly."

"There's Raisin Bran in the cupboards. I think our milk is still good if you want breakfast before our run."

"That works. Let me clean up here first." She places a clean towel on the rod next to Margo's shower stall. "Can I ask you something that I probably shouldn't?"

"Always speak your mind, Lily."

"How much did your boob job cost? I'm depressed with my tits. I want bigger."

"Quite expensive, at least for mine. I had a masking surgery to go along with them so there are no scars. Darryl insisted I look Goddess level in all ways. Thankfully I haven't had the need for facial reconstruction." She laughed. "I hold my age well, but again I'm not ancient. In a few years that could be inevitable."

"You do look amazing."

Lily gathered the towels from the floor and hauled them to the washer next to Heath's bedroom. Placing them inside she held off adding detergent or starting such a small load. Hearing him snore she crept to his door and listened. Smiling at his exhaustion she dared to open his door and peer into the gloom. Laying on top of his covers face up she flared her eyes. Thoughts speaking, she was astonished, "He still has an erection. Wonder if he's dreaming of me? That Jenna more likely. Maybe even Margo. So crazy! I better get my mind off of him, I can't keep letting things like last night happen. How we escaped Eric not seeing us next to his bedroom door I don't know, but I'm glad he didn't catch me. I'm going to be guilty forever now. Poor Ben, I betrayed him again. After I swore I wouldn't, this just sucks." She wanted to suck Heath's erection right now but backed off closing his door. Good thing!

Going back to the bathroom Lily found Margo shaving her legs. Chuckling at seeing it Lily choked up, "And you complain about Studly's shedding."

"I know right?" Margo laughed, "Try not to let all of his hair go down the drain. His is far longer than my stubbles here."

"I held off starting that load of towels in case you wanted to add the new one I brought you."

"Did you look through my wardrobe for some clothes to wear while you're here?"

"Just the robe I wore last night. I hung it back up, guess maybe I should throw it in the laundry too considering Heath's bare ass sat on it. My bad!"

"Oh my! Just... how far did things go last night? Was Eric upset when he came home?"

"He was at first, then told me it's my life. It wasn't like I was fucking any of them. I just... called Ben and joined in on the phone sex. Crazy I know, but it was fun. Eric even joined in, so weird seeing my brother beat off. Even more, I found out Eric just had sex with Ben's friend Greg's mom at the theater. I really wanted Eric to start dating my friend Kim. She's so in love with him, but she found out about Eric and Greg's mom She turned that around and fucked Greg out of spite. I so need to talk to my girl. I'm shocked she hasn't blown my cell up over it. She even quit her job at the theater."

"Oh goodness! The drama!" Margo began trimming her pubes, silky smooth preferred by everyone. Tender due to her period, and Heath's aggression she managed it quite nicely.

Lily scooping up the hair in her hand placed it in the bathroom trash can then began rinsing the tub out. This time the water got frigid. "LILY!" Margo squealed. Off the water went.

"Sorry! Luck ran out I guess."

"Like I said it's unpredictable. Ummm? About Eric. More specifically his toy, well, my toy."

"I wondered where that went. It felt weird sleeping with it, Eric being my brother. Promise not to be mad?"

"Nothing you could say would make me bitter."

"Heath used it on me. Please don't tell Eric I allowed that. I feel crappy enough as it is, Heath's always been like another brother. Eric might punch him if he found out."

"Safe unless he asks me directly. I've sworn an oath never to lie to my masters."

"I still don't get that. How can you let them rule over you like that?"

"Lily?" She rinsed her pubes then shut down her shower valve. Stepping out she grabbed her towel to dry off. "I love the life of a slave. Darryl and I practiced such when he was alive. The boy's, more notably Heath and Brian are the aggressors. They push me every single day. Cabot and your brother are more relaxed when it comes to that lifestyle. They respect me more on a motherly level. Not that they don't try, I encourage them but, in the end, it is their decision."

"So, and please don't hate me for this, my mom is right about your reputation?"

"That I'm a slut? Afraid so! I was trained to be a sex slave by Darryl. Being a nympho only assists me. If you stay longer just be aware that you will likely see more."

"I'm not a nympho. To be honest my experiences sexually are limited to Ben, Tyler, and my first boyfriend ever, if I can call him that. Jason took my virginity then split. His family moved to Pittsburg." Rinsing the tub commenced until it was clean. "Not even a text saying he missed me."

"Some boys are crueler than others. You mentioned yesterday that you wanted to be faithful to Ben."

"I know! Ugggh!" She stood up pouting, "I did mean it at the time. I mean, I didn't fuck..." She dropped her gaze, "I sucked Brian's dick last night. It was a bet."

"Never ever take a dare or bet from Brian Hancock." Margo giggled. "Mouthful, isn't he?"

"OH MY GOD! My throat can still feel his head. Is it sad that I liked it?"

"No Lily! It's natural to explore. My one suggestion is, be honest with Ben. Don't let him think there's a future if there's not."

"I like Ben. I just don't love him. Too soon!" At least that was her thought at the moment. Mixed reviews!

"As Eric told you last night, it is your life. Be you!" Dried off Margo primped at her hair then broke out her hair dryer. "Go eat cereal. I'll be down in a bit." Tampon time! She merely used the hair dryer until Lily stepped out.

Lily ended up feeling icky after cleaning up hair so tossed her t-shirt in the washer with Margo's towel's. Tide turned! Shrugging at her nudity she remembered the blue robe then hurried to grab it from the closet and add it to the laundry. Fabric softener a last second decision. Snuggles! Smirking at her freedom out here at Margo's she skipped clothing altogether and went downstairs for breakfast. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! The boys can beat themselves. Oh, Snap!

********

"Mornin' Pop!"

Brian Hancock left his truck to hook up with his father Bruno as he sipped coffee from his thermos, tailgate comfortable if not in agony of the man's 320-pound frame. Silent, the bearded giant took out his cellphone presumably to check the time. "I know I'm not late, I just had to drop off Jeff at the Sanitation Department."

"You're on time. Close enough!" He tapped his screen as if texting but instead revealed the truth as soon as Bri sat on the tailgate next to him. "Care to explain this?" Brian winced then realized what his dad was getting at. It was the video Brian and Jeff took of puppeteering a blowjob between Braedon Wilkes and his best friend Burley. Ex-best friend now!

"Oh, that!" He laughed, "Whoever took that video was as sick as Braedon Wilkes. Fucking queer!" Braedon wasn't gay, just unfortunate. It still looked bad.

"None of that name calling. Are you going to tell me you weren't behind that?"

"Behind what? You think I played matchmaker for Wilkes and Burley? Come on Pop..." His father wasn't naive, "...yeah, I set that up. I'm sick of Wilkes, he's a douchebag."

"And you're not?"

"You know he's only using Gwen."

"Again, and you're not? I'm not stupid Bri. I know you're fucking your stepsister."

"Uhhh? Step... sisters."

"You're fessing up to MJ and Daphne too? Goddammit Boy! You trying to get me divorced again?" Bruno agitated slipping off the tailgate and casting the coffee from his thermos lid. "How can you be that stupid?"

"No offense Pop... I learned everything I know from you." Hearing this Bruno turned away clenching his fist. "I'm not trying to rub it in over how you treated mom. We're past all that drama. I can't help it, I dig Gwen. Daph and MJ... just happened. All three at once even."

"You're not the only one." Bruno caved then pointed at his son threateningly, "Much as I love Carmen... even I've sniffed a bit with Gwen. No sex, but she and I... have an understanding. She's watched me beat off a few times. That stays between us Hancock Boys... understood?"

"Yep! Can't say I'm shocked. Ever intend to... tap the girls?"

"Naaa!" Yeaaah! But his son need not know, "I just get weak on occasion. I don't want to lose Carmen, she's..." Silence spoke!

"Carmen is pretty hot for her early 40's. Look Pop... I'm sorry if you think I'm a dumbass. Gwen caught me off guard after you showed me that pic of her new tits that day. I suspected even then that you and she might have some twisted understanding. I'm not mad, if you're not. I know Gwen and I can't ever get married or anything, we're just... learning about one another. We had phone sex last night."

"So that was you." Bruno chuckled, "She got so loud Carmen got up to quiet her down. When she came back to bed... got my fires burning if you know what I mean. Reckon I owe you for that."

"So... Gwen turned you on and Carmen reaped the benefits."

"Something like that."

"Gwen thinks I instigated that with Braedon. I lied to her. Honestly, I just hate the guy. I won't let him hurt Gwen."

"You're right to be protective Boy. Just don't let Carmen know you're tapping her baby."

"Heidi's the baby. And no way in hell have I tapped her. I'm stupid but not that stupid. Bad enough Jeff got a look at the kid flashing him when he dropped over for firewood. I'm just glad he didn't get pulled over in my truck that day."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12