Cougar House Ep. 046: Peak Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He needs to stop taking risks like that. I know it ain't easy telling him no to driving, but you need to."

"I feel like his chauffeur."

"I get it. He doesn't have that much longer before he goes back to court to get his license back. Just tolerate him awhile longer."

"Has he mentioned to you that he wants to move out there to Margo's with us?"

"Heard some rumblings. His life, he's a grown man. Just means you stay playing that chauffeur until he can get a new set of wheels. Question... he ain't tapping your sisters too, is he?"

"Nope! At least not yet. He met a hot ass Korean girl a few days ago. I think he's in love."

"Korean, eh? I've always wanted to try me some Asian cuisine. You got a pic of her?"

"I don't think Jeff even does. I did see her Facetime him last night. Saw her fingering herself. Even saw her fuck him at the club we went too. Ever been to Fiddle Stix?"

"Been ages since I been bar hopping. Us boys might need to have a family night one of these days."

"I'm game. Can I take Gwen?"

"Only if I can watch you take your sis." He chuckled. "And I'm not talkin' Lucy." His only daughter by blood! That he was aware of that is.

"No problem. You know I'm not shy."

"You take that from me too. Hold up... why am I just now hearing about Heidi taunting Jeffrey?"

"Nothing happened! She just wore that bikini and took it off in front of him. He made her put it back on. The kid is just growing up way too fast. Three older sisters getting dick everywhere they look has to be messing with her head."

"That's a fact. That Wilkes kid had Heidi's girlfriend Andrea in his car. She's underage too. Wouldn't be surprised if Andrea wasn't... you know Bri... you might have done good taking that video. I gave Andrea a ride home and got sideswiped by Heidi acting up. She took her bikini off and tossed it out the truck window. Pissed me off so she took off walking naked down the road. I had one hell of a time getting her back in the truck. I called Andrea's momma and she helped me hoodwink Heidi into the truck again. She's quiet for now because I didn't mention things to Carmen. I just hope that doesn't backfire on me."

"Gwen knows?"

"Nope! Don't you be filling her in either. I don't wanna look bad, Heidi only being 17. I'm dreading the day she tries blackmailing me to get her way."

"She wouldn't do that to Carmen, would she?"

"On the fence! Kid is getting too big for her pushup bra." No way did she need one of those. Just saying!

"Sad! Gwen said she might bring us lunch today."

"Aw hell! Carmen has plans to bring me lunch too. She might wonder why Gwen brought you lunch. We can't let her momma get the wrong idea."

"I'll warn Gwen. You ready to yell TIMBERRRR?"

"Yep! Grab your chainsaw."

For the next three hours Brian Hancock had plenty of time to think. In between thinking of Gwen and he, the image of his stepmom kept creeping in. If his dad could beat off in front of Gwen...

"I should nut over Carmen. Wonder what she would do if she saw my monster? I mean hey, Dad wants to watch me and Gwen fuck. Why can't I watch him and Carmen?"

Oh boy!

********

Cabot Ross brought up breakfast consisting of only one platter of crepes, adorned with sliced strawberries and covered in low calorie whip cream. Shocked by all of the food in her kitchen, considering it was just Roselyn living in this colossal home, he almost considered staying. This place had everything. Playing off not wanting Rose's money was going to take a lot of effort. He had to though, in hopes Rose might overstep and give Margo money to build her Bed & Breakfast. Subtle hints given, would at least get the woman's temptation to overstep Cabot's opinion on it.

He needed Rose to think he was the hero of her lifetime. The more time he devoted to Rose in ways other than just owning her physical body the more she would trust him. If and when she did overstep and graciously give Margo money, he could use that as his escape, her failure. This deception was only beginning. He worried more about getting Heath Talbot the job as her pool cleaner. One wrong word out of Heath and game over.

Carrying his platter of crepes and two OJ's, one tall glass of milk to share, he took it all outdoors to her poolside table. Checking the table for stability, planning on putting Rose on top of it, he wanted to be certain it wouldn't collapse. "Rosie's probably 5'6, 160? I think we're good. It's not like she can't afford a new table." Seating himself with food prep waiting on her, she stepped out four minutes later. Eying his cell for the time he scowled at her. "You're two minutes late."

"I'm sorry Baroque. I wanted to shave... down here." It seemed like she and Margo were sharing the same thoughts. In all honesty there were many similarities between both women. Both had money, well Margo's was running out. They both loved being dominated. Cabot was enjoying both cunts at his leisure. Even having lost their husbands early in their prime was somehow their connective tissue needed when weeping. Cabot shook his head and walked around her. "Punishment is in order. Go lay in the sun until I return. I won't be gone long."

"Yes Baroque." She beguiled him with a perfect smile and shuffled out into the sunlight, laying on a poolside chaise. In a hurry Cabot ran downstairs and opened the front door. Retrieving the Humble Home mat, he rolled it up and tucked it under his arm. Knowing his whipped cream would evaporate in his absence he sidelined to the kitchen for the entire spray can. Five minutes tops he returned to her bedroom deck carved out on the mountain side. Setting the can by the food, he rolled out the mat in front of his chair. A shrill whistle to get her attention Roselyn hopped from her seat and joined him, he points to the mat at his feet. Dropping to her knees on the mat she shivered, still being damp.

"Hungry, Nouveau?"

"Famished!"

"Good! Earn your meal."

"Mmm? Make me kind Sir."

"Kind? Not in this moment. You're being punished. Stop smiling and know your place."

"Yes Baroque." It was difficult hiding her joy.

Taking the spray can he doused his erection with it. "Vitamin D! That D is for Dick. Wrap that fucking throat around it. Breakfast is served." Mouth wide she leaned forward on her Mumble Home mat and swallowed his cock, the cream foaming around her constricting lips, tongue gathering samples of rich sweet flavor. "MOUTH FULL!" He bellowed, a brief echo riling the morning air, resulting in birds taking flight from the surrounding trees. GAWK! GAWK! GAWK! Watched like a hawk.

"That's a good Nouveau. I think you can take in more. Wrap your lower lips around my balls. Failure to do so, no strawberries for you." She craved those berries! Lips forcing more and more of him inside her she took in his full seven-inch cock and tried devastatingly hard to impress him. Lower lip fighting, feeding, she drew up a good portion of his sack. "Looks like these strawberries are all mine." Whimpering at his goading she choked but refused to cave. Inch by inch she somehow managed one of his nuts within her. In succeeding she struggled for five minutes until managing both. Roselyn Albright was proud of herself. Eyes bulging and teary she looked to him with a hopeful praise.

It was almost painful for Cabot having all of him in her jaws but seeing it was worth a snapshot with his cell camera. Three shots from the top, left profile, and by lifting his right leg the underside of her bulging throat. "Picture perfect! You just hang in there Nouveau. Look up at me with pride." He caressed her long stringy damp locks, using a strand to wipe snot draining from her nostrils. "I forgot napkins. Good thing I'm not waiting at Hilltop today."

Eyes trembling under his powerful expectations she enjoyed his tender concerns. "Okay! Retreat and sit up pretty." Removing him from her lips was almost as tough as taking him in, just seeing him wince in a painful expression hurt her inside. Once his balls fell below her chin, she eased inch by inch off of his beast but flicked her tongue over his urethra. "That deserves a dog treat." He pinched a strawberry but posed it over her head until she sat up straight. "Berry good Nouveau. Enjoy!" Placing it on her tongue he watched her chew it with a hint of orgasm. "Delicious, aren't they?"

"I so love my strawberries. I... I've never had that much in my mouth in all of my years."

"Get used to it. I expect... no... I demand you learn to do that with perfection. Find your hidden talents Rose."

"For you Baroque. I adore how you've treated me thus far. I've missed the control. If I may speak freely?" An affirmative nod led her to continue, "While I shouldn't demand anything of you. I want you to understand me as well. I demand that you continue owning me. My soul craves you Baroque."

"That's what they all say." He smirks then pinches at another strawberry mixed with the dough of the crepe. "You're on a diet so you only enjoy the morsels I feed you. The rest is for me."

"Understood Baroque." She accepts his meal and licks his fingertips. "Sooo good! I hope that you cook many meals for me in the future."

"I have a life outside of here with you Rose. I'll remain as much as I can offer. Like I told you I'll keep you active those two days a week working out. I expect you to continue following your trainers diet plan. Matter of fact, depending on if I can recruit them, I might have my roommates keep you company when I'm not available."

"Sexually?"

"Ony if I allow it. You DO NOT just seduce someone on your own. If I learn that you have... I'll walk away from you. Is this understood? I know for a fact my friend Heath will try. He's a greedy bastard. You only pay him for pool cleaning, you decide his wages. Don't over spoil him. I would rather you only have sex with him if I give you permission. You must keep in contact when I'm away from you. If Heath gets out of hand you fire him."

"Okay! So, you're saying if I wanted to fuck him, as long as I asked you first and accept your answer, I could?"

"Yes. I've told you I'd share you with others. My slut, Nouveau!" He gripped her collar and forced his gaze upon her. "You're not going to sit up here on your fucking mountain and do nothing. Sex burns calories as much as any workout routine. I will be getting you laid just to keep you busy."

"Mmm! Thank you, Baroque."

"Another thing!" He feeds her another bite. "Losing weight and firming you up is top priority. I want you to not only feel good about yourself, I want men to go crazy over you. The hotter I make you, the more you crave me. Who knows? I might evolve you so much you won't even need me anymore."

"I crave you already. Needing you will always be a requirement as long as you want me. If I may... I hope this is the beginning of a very long... service."

"One day at a time." He took his plate of crepes and sprayed more cream on it. Eating in front of her he shot cream on his toes and made her lick it off. Bite after bite he enjoyed his breakfast. She enjoyed his toes. Two bites left he sat the plate to his side on the deck. "Hands behind your back. Clean your plate." Smiling she held her wrists behind her and leaned forward on her knees to lick up the remainder of the crepes. Polishing off half the glass of milk he took the rest and carefully coated the plate to offer her a drink. Slurping it until dry she sat upright and licked her lips. Picking up her dish he chuckled and whipped it like a frisbee into the swimming pool. "That was a Heath move if I ever thought of one." So unlike Cabot! His act was improving.

"Seeing as you can't go swimming now that you've eaten, you can go in after that when I head down the mountain. Should be clean all those chemicals in the pool." She had to laugh.

"Up in my lap! NOW!" He ordered her, she ecstatically jumping up at the chance. Straddling his hips, she wiggled about at his instruction until his dick slipped up inside her soaked vagina. Her chin lifted up he added, "Sit pretty. Know that you are beautiful." That made her smile. Taking the whipped cream can he sprayed cream over her cresting nipples. "Feed me!"

Rising up closer she lifts her right breast to his gaping mouth. Feasting on her areola he made her coo and pant at the same time. Holding her opposite tit to prevent cream on the side of his face Cabot assisted in feeding her. Hoisting her breast up toward her face she swallowed her own nipple and swirled her tongue around it. Baroque was simply amazing. Cabot gnawed on her tit for three more minutes, dipping her backwards then bringing her back up just to hear her squeal. Roselyn was growing on him even though his sights were set on conning her. He prayed he could keep her believing in him.

Finishing his tenure of her breasts he drew the two glasses of OJ closer. Handing her one, he the other he toasted her with a clink. "Vitamin C! C for Cunt!" Enticing her to drink it all in a single gulp he like the plate tossed the glasses in the pool. He knew they would float to the bottom without breaking in six feet of water. Shocking him she too hurled her juice glass into the pool. She was hiring a pool cleaner in Heath Talbot. He could dive in and retrieve her dishes. Fair enough! Milk glass and tray went flying into the dishwasher. Guilt would make her retrieve those later rather than have Heath, not knowing when he might start if at all. Besides, Baroque had given her the task, why deceive him. Nope! She would fulfill his command.

To prove his strength Cabot picked her up in standing and turned her to the table. Cleared of dirty dishes he had plenty of room to take her to the surface. Without his dick slipping, although close he encouraged her to follow his lead to scoot further in until he and she had room to get busy. Making love at first to consume her imagination he bit her lip then went in big gun blazing. Fucking her so hard, legs up over his shoulders he worshipped her cries across the valley below. Echoes begging him to fuck her harder were all the praise he needed. Let the Heaven's roll!

Inspired by the reverb Cabot Ross detonated into Momma Rose so violently his own snarl could have caused an avalanche had it been winter. Her scream of acceptance keeping up with Gabriel's trumpet sounded the end.

"OH MY GOD!"

"That would be me."

Pulling out of her he left her on the table to stare up at the clear blue sky. He needed to get dressed and head into Wildwood. Lots to do! Including other bitches. Rose was made to cum for an hour so that he could test the volume in going down the mountain. Her screams faded at the halfway point. Radio on!

"Misty Mountain Bop! Man, I love Led Zeppelin."

Classic station!

12