Cougar House Ep. 047: Venus Envy

Story Info
Girl talk! Talk of girls! Same thing!
6k words
4.72
3.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Heath Talbot woke up with morning wood. Everyday occurrence! He was free of paint fumes now that he had quit his day job as a house painter. All he truly missed was the income. But with a financial rescue from Margo Needy's bonfire stash, aka gangbang paycheck, signed in cum, later in blood, ending with a period he was doing just fine. Plucking up the first thing he used with that relief fund, his cell now reactivated after being shut off, he looked for a text. Oh, how he had missed those. Still did!

"Nothing from Jenna. Man, I hope her dad didn't hurt her." Jenna Nichols being an old classmate, well, one year behind him in school, had been having extreme phone sex with Heath. That is until her father intervened over Facetime and sexually took his own daughter right in front of Heath and his friend Eric Crowe. The guy was one arrogant, confident motherfucker knowing Eric took video of him raping his daughter. "He's had to have nailed her before. She calls me Master, but somehow, I think her dad must have a similar title. I must have stepped on his toes for him to make me watch them. Man, I liked having Jenna on speed dial. Wish I knew where she lived, I'd drive by and see... my luck I'd get shot at. I better just wait and let her contact me. Only thing is, if I don't find her first, she's going to think I'm a pussy or that I don't give a shit. I may put on one hell of a game face but... yeah!"

Getting up he ventured out of his room and shuffled wearily to the restroom across the hall. Lifting the lid on the toilet he flooded the basin, missing a couple times to spit at the wall. He wasn't the type to clean up after himself. Flush, wash hands, slap cold water on his face, brush his teeth, gone! Back to his room, he put on clean clothes consisting of briefs in blue, grey cargo pants, and a black t-shirt that promoted his old wrestling team. Cologne and underarm deodorant applied he nodded at his reflection. "Yup! I know how to mat me some whores and bring 'em to their knees. Game, set, and MAT!"

Tennis shoes on without socks he headed downstairs to find Margo Needy's cage empty and her tablecloth blanket MIA. Hearing idle chatter in the kitchen he walked in to find Lily Crowe on her cell. Wearing only her t-shirt she posed a finger of silence to her lips, allowing him to realize she was calling off work. "Thanks Meredith. I hope I feel better soon too. I hate the flu bug. See you soon. Bye!" A fast hang up she sighed, "I need the money, but I just can't see Tyler Overmeyer yet."

"You just want to play hooky and ride my dick all day." He chuckled while grabbing a glass of tea from a pitcher in the fridge. "Sleep good after you fucked your brother?" The dildo with Eric's name on it.

"Why do you have to be such an asshole?" She plucked up her bowl of Raisin Bran and took it out to the dining table. Clingy and suddenly finding himself without aim, he joined her, she sitting as far from where Heath had fucked Margo on the oak table as she could get. That bloody memory almost ruined her appetite.

"Just messing with you Lily. Where's Margo?"

"Getting ready for a run. I'm going with her to get some air. I like Margo, she's really cool. Why do you treat her like shit when she gives you a roof over your head?"

"Sexual ownership is all. That's between her and I. You just worry about Benny and Ty, or is that big ole' Bri?" A reference to Brian Hancock in the upstairs hallway last night where she knelt and sucked his monster sequoia. Tree cutter humor!

"Don't remind me. I don't know why I sank so low last night. Please don't tell Eric. Especially when you used a toy on me. That could crush him. He may have let me masturbate with you guys but anything more than that he might raise hell. I don't want him to rat me out. For once in your life Heath please be nice to me."

"I think you underestimate your Bro. Eric's no angel these days either. But yeah, I don't want to fight him either." He sat down beside her and slouched in his chair. "I know that I was being a prick last night making you jerk me off in the hallway."

"And walking into my room using Eric's toy on me." She fidgeted her lips then grinned, "I'm not saying I didn't like that; I'm just confused these days. Can we just not go that far again? Please?"

"I overstepped! I won't apologize for it, but I did. You've grown up, Princess. Hot as fuck these days."

"Awww! Thanks! It's nice to be noticed, just not being taken advantage of."

"I get it!"

"So, you quit your job. Why? How are you going to pay rent to Margo?"

"Working on that. I know Margo won't boot me out, but I don't want to let her down either. I'll find..." He paused, "Hold up! Cabot said something before he left last night about a pool cleaner job. I'm not sure if that's any guaranteed option but I'd do it. Seasonal job though so that's only going to cover me about three more months, maybe four pending on the weather. Pool?" He sighed heavily knowing Jenna Nichol's love of swimming, having been on the Aquatic Team in school. Back on Jenna, his thoughts retreated to sadness.

"You, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. Wish I had more skills is all. None of us going onto college, we're all in the same boat. Now Cabot he's planning on going to culinary school at some point. Eric mentioned film school after slacker mode runs its course. At least he has a good job being manager at the theater for that hot ass Summer Winstead."

"Summer is beautiful, I miss her living next door to us. I can't believe Eric ditched my girl, Kim." Lily shoved the tiny bit of Bran still in her bowl forward. "I need to check on her, she quit the theater because Eric screwed Greg Shepard's mom. That's just so crazy."

"You're living in our world now, Princess. It gets crazier by the day. I know about he and Ms. Shepard, I was there when they Facetimed, remember? She is pretty damned hot. We all have more bitches than we have time for. In my case money for."

"I'm tempted to quit the bank too. I just don't know what I want to do. Jobs aren't easy to find in our area. I sure don't want to work at Walmart. No car of my own I can't look outside of Wildwood either."

"Ask Margo, maybe once she gets her B&B up and running you can work out here."

"That would be awesome. I love the countryside. That doesn't help right away though."

"Except when you have big cats pinning you inside treehouses." He laughed. "There's a thought, maybe I'll apply at that cat sanctuary. Prove to them I'm no pussy."

"You'd be eaten in a week."

"That would suck." He patted his lap as if suggesting.

"Stop that." She blushed recalling when she stuck her head into his bedroom as he slept to see his erection standing tall. That image was branded in her mind up until her call to the bank. "I will say, you do have a big dick."

"Welcome to enjoy it anytime you want, Princess."

"No hurry!" She pointed at him, "Never say never but, I'll never go all the way. Got that?"

"Sure!" He smirked and unzipped his cargo pants, digging through his briefs to drag out his beastly burden. "Not for you... for her." He ruined Lily's eye contact with his dick by pointing up at Margo who had snuck up on them.

"Good morning, Master." Margo looked incredible; her hair tied in a ponytail for her run. "Forgive my attire. With Lily here, I felt the need to assume control of my life. She's seen too much already." Hot pants in pink and a cut off white t-shirt that once belonged to her deceased hubby Darryl was worn. The tee had Sharpie written letters which clearly said Talbot's, as a tribute to Heath. It was new to him, so he felt honored.

Giggling Margo turned her back to him and shared her ass, the hot pants saying Talbutt's. She was so cute in her ways of letting him know she wanted to serve him as much as she could. In reality it was roleplay, yet she did her best to make it appear as real as possible at all times. If not for the boys, for Darryl who might be looking down on her for ignoring his own training when alive. Margo remained faithful in her desires to always be what Darryl demanded even beyond the grave.

"Damn straight!" He puckered his lower lip; Lily just shook her head. Dropping to her knees in front of his lap she instantly went for his dick, mouth wide and starving. Lily's angle of sight witnessed Margo's lips wrapping his girth and consuming all seven inches of Heath. Now Lily's thoughts were on Brian Hancock's monster. As if they weren't before.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe I let Brian face-fuck me like he did. How did Eric walk right by all of us last night and not even see me making a fool out of myself? He must have taken a sleep aid. He used to do that all the time then sleepwalk. Stupid family trait, I haven't walked in my sleep in forever but I'm due. Although," She lifted her brows in thought, worry even, "he did push Studly back into his room so he couldn't run free. Did Eric see but just not say anything?"

In sitting there staring at Margo, Lily heard the woman's rendition of gurgling in her quest to make Heath cum. Heath watching Margo at first turned his gaze on Lily then razzed her with his tongue. A flip of it as if licking her made Lily grin. Without even considering why, Lily stood up to take her bowl to the kitchen, then lifted the front of her t-shirt to show Heath her pussy. Fingers revealing her clit to him she razzed him back before vanishing into the kitchen. Asking herself why she did that, she simply shrugged it off as dumb. Heath nutted into Margo's mouth two minutes later. His snarl competed with Margo's garbage disposal. Lily wanted to tune him out as torture.

Bran Freeze! BRiAN Freeze!

********

"Let's take a break son."

Twin chainsaw's idling were shut down to regain a hint of peace in all of the violence. Bruno Hancock sat his saw on the ground beside the fallen tree he and his son Brian had brought down. Sitting back on the girth of the oak to catch his breath, he brushed sawdust from his lengthy beard. The fellas in ZZ Top would have been proud of him. Joining him after cleaving smaller limbs from the tree to be wood chipped Brian sat next to him and removed his gloves, safety goggles lifted.

"Pretty good timing we've only been at it for two hours." Brian praised their job well done.

"Let's talk a bit more boy."

"About what?" Bri lifted his safety glasses from brow up into his hair, now that his bump cap was off.

"What we talked about earlier."

"I told you I'm not apologizing to Braedon Wilkes. Deny! Deny! Deny!"

"Not what I meant. That discussion over Gwen."

"Oh! About you watching me fuck her?" He laughed. "Think she would go for that? You know I'd let you, Pop. You didn't raise me to be shy."

"Apple didn't fall far from the cider jug, did it?" Bruno patted his son on the upper bicep then sighed. "I think too much these days. I love Carmen to death but my manhood screams for more. I know it's tough hearing me admit that after what I did to your momma but, you can't say you aren't my son as crazy as you get."

"Hurt comes and goes. Mostly it's only when I see mom cry. That's when I want to punch you in the nose. Let's just leave that part of this conversation in the past. I love you Pop, no matter the past. One of these days' mom will find herself another guy to help ease her pain. Raising us was her top priority."

"Your momma is a good woman, Bri. I failed her. Some days I fear I'll fail Carmen. Long as we're being open, that thing about Gwen, it's not just her. There are days when Daphne and MJ run around in next to nothing, I get cantankerous. That's when I lock myself in my den and take care of business. If I didn't, they might see more than they should. Bad enough they've caught me coming from the shower swingin'. I'm not the towel wrappin' kind."

"Beast mode! Same way here."

"So..." Bruno took a deep breath then deflated his cheeks, "How were Daphne and MJ in bed?"

"Fucking amazing! Side by side Pop. I went back and forth. Got them in your pool too."

"I somehow knew that. I'll keep that from Carmen as long as you keep my fantasies from her. Their momma doesn't need to know the things we do."

"If you're serious about watching me and Gwen, I'll bring it up. Not sure she would ever go that far but..."

"She's seen me beat off... 'tween us, so don't go teasing her or she won't do anything. Matter of fact, and I mean it boy, don't make me kick your ass." Bruno grew grim. "She helped me. Had her naked and real close to all the way but the not so paternal thing kicked in. You warn her that you know, might kill things for both of us."

"Wow! I didn't suspect Gwen would ever go that far with you. I guess when you took her upgraded titty pics, she must have been thinking naughty thoughts." He razzed his dad with a smirk and eyebrow lift.

"Ever since I hooked up with Carmen, Gwen needed a healthy father figure. Her real daddy is a piece of work. Again, what I say you hush over. Bishop used to beat Carmen pretty bad. I made sure he never did that again. Soon as I got Carmen out and we moved in together, her girls clung to me like I was their true sire. They aren't shy around me that's for sure. Least I got them trained to behave around Carmen."

"So, you've never let Daphne or MJ do what Gwen did?"

"Nope! Too much of that might kill our family. Not sayin' that I wouldn't love to spank their bare bottoms and hear those gals moan because I made their day. I listen when they masturbate you can bet on that."

"If we're going to be open like this Pop. I fantasize about Carmen too."

"No shit?" He had to chuckle, "You into the older gals?"

"Margo Needy didn't clue you in?"

"She's not old though. She's early 30's, isn't she?"

"34, I think. Yeah, but she acts 20 sometimes. That MILF will never grow old." Not truly a MILF considering Elliot was adopted. No biological kids!

"I'd tap her."

"Wouldn't be hard. She's beyond nympho. Now that Elliot's gone, she jumps on all of us out there." He was hesitant to bring up the bonfire so bit his tongue on pimping her out. "Here!" Brian took out his cellphone and brought up pictures he had taken of Margo naked, including sexual poses. Saving the videos for the moment, he just wanted to see his father's reaction. "Take a look at these."

Eyeglasses on in order to see better Bruno claimed Bri's cell and expressed admiration, "I always wondered what that woman looked like naked. Like I told ya, I cut some trees down for her ole' man back in the day but I never got to know Margo. What I would do to that woman."

"I'll set you up with her on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Find me a way to tap Carmen." He laughed.

"Wanna see pics of your step momma?" Bruno shook his head at what he was about to share. "Send me a few of these Margo pics."

"Only if you send me Carmen."

"None of this ever leaks to even Jeffrey. Got me?"

"I won't betray you, Pop." At the moment he was being honest. Long term? Hard to say!

His own cell handy he shared a few juicy photos of Carmen posing sexy for him in the privacy of their own bedroom. The busty blonde still had it at 44 years of age. No sag whatsoever because she kept fit to compensate for her desire to always look good. She wouldn't lose her beauty because she knew Bruno was still a stud. To keep him she fought hard to maintain her younger physique. The second pic was of her ass when in a doggystyle position. Carmen's clam was still tight and smiling with no stiff upper lip so to speak. That meaning, her labia was surprisingly not sloppy after having four kids.

Whistling, Brian grinned like a cad. "Damn Pop! Let me at it."

"That won't happen unless we drug her. She's only been with me and her ex." He laughed. "No!" He ended that notion fast. "I'll tell you what!" Bruno pondered a moment, "She has been working on me about swinging sometime, so the thoughts are percolating. If we can figure something out, there could be a chance of pulling that off if she's blindfolded."

"I like your style Pop. What brought on the swinging idea?"

"She off and on mentions what she's missed out on. Sexual peak kind of thing. Brings up my braggin' rights all these years and how she tamed me. I'll admit, she has kept me faithful for the most part but that's because she knows exactly what I like and fulfills that itch in spades. That thing with Gwen has me soul searchin' though. I've been toyin' with the idea of challengin' Carmen and seein' just how far she might go. Maybe I'll hold that swing club thing over her. Make her prove to me she can cope with the club, before the club. I can't suggest you though, cuz family is important to her and that would likely kill our relationship. If we do this sneaky like, she won't know. Let me think on it."

"You're an evil genius, Pop!"

"Uh huh! Let's get this tree knocked out before she or Gwen shows up. Did you text Gwen to not show?"

"Naaa! There's no harm in her bringing us lunch. We'll just have lots to eat."

"Risky move! Carmen won't be keen on you sniffing on Gwen."

"She's sniffing on me. I'll just play dumb."

"What happens is on you Boy. Set me up with Margo."

"Not until you set me up with Carmen. Same swingers club maybe?"

"Now that's not a bad idea. Thing is if Carmen sees you, she'll get dressed and want to leave."

"Are you really so sure she's that skittish? Let me drop by the house sometime when she's sunbathing or in the pool."

"Her day off is Thursday. I told her I was going fishing after we finished up the Colby contract. You can bury yourself tryin'."

"Bet I get her bikini off?"

"I'll need proof." He laughed. "Fire the saw up Stud!"

It was all the buzz!

********

"Are you two done yet?"

Lily Crowe remained in Margo Needy's kitchen hiding out after Heath Talbot had nutted into Margo's throat. Savoring him Margo coddled his cock lovingly along the side of her face, her sparkling gaze proving her adoration for her young master. Let him see what he wanted she thought. Humoring him, humored her. Loyalty was there for certain even if in the most part this was all an act. Sure, Margo loved being dominated and pleasuring men, but Heath often expected more out of her, which she gave into more than not. Just wearing what little clothing she had on was a miracle. If it wasn't advertising his name, he might have objected. Smart lady, Margo Needy!

"Yes!" Margo confirmed after a nod to get up. "Thank you for letting me keep my clothing on. It's only until Lily goes home."

"She's seen me nail you on the table here. Has she gotten bent out of shape over it?"

"No. But we really should not push it too often. Bad enough I just did this. You know I can't resist my master." Eyes batting at him she stood up and flashed him her tits from beneath her cut off tee. Lily stepping into view to witness it Margo swiftly covered her breasts.

"Don't mind me." Lily grinned, "Your house! Be yourself."

"Would you like to take Studly on the run with us?"

"Do we have too? I'd kind of like to enjoy nature without responsibility. Eric can deal with him when he wakes up. He works today so I'll get stuck with Stud as it is." Behind Margo, Heath pointed at himself nodding. He was teasing Lily into the idea of being stuck with Heath himself. Eyes flaring Lily hid her reaction. "I'll go grab my shoes." Hurrying upstairs to grab them Lily stepped back out of Margo's bedroom just as her brother opened his door. Studly bolting out nearly tripped him.

"Dammit, Studly! Oh, hey sis! Did you sleep good?"

"Yep! Like a cock... rock." Yikes! For some reason hearing that Eric looked down at the floor where Lily had knelt in blowing Brian and jerking off Heath and Jeffrey. Fidgeting as if sensing he was missing something she beat him to the punch. "I'll go tie Studly out. Margo and I are going running. Oh! I called in sick today."

"Thanks! You never call off but hey, I get it. Also, before you go, please be careful about not doing what you did last night. I was here to protect you in the basement. You don't know Bri and Heath like I do. With you masturbating in front of them, it had to have put ideas in their heads." Heads into her ideas, too!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12