Cougar House Ep. 047: Venus Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can handle myself. Besides Margo is here to save me."

"Which is the only reason I'm not making you go home. I know you saw Margo naked, you, okay?"

"Stop babying me, Eric. I'm eighteen. I'm going to call Kim later to see how she's doing. Want me to apologize for you?"

"Do NOT do that. I keep telling you I'm not into Kim that deep. I fucked her once and I've regretted it ever since. Don't go making her stalk me."

"What do you see in Greg's mom?"

"Huge tits, tight ass!" He laughed, "I'm fucking that bitch as often as I can. I might even bring her out here sometime. Margo's cool if we bring home girls, even though none of us have since we've been here. I might as well be the first." Tonight possibly! He was definitely thinking on it.

"Are you still leaving your car for me to go get clothes?"

"Sure! Tell Margo I'm borrowing the Ford Edge."

"Got it! Let me go grab Studly before he hikes his leg on Heath." She giggled. "Go pee! You look like you're ready to burst."

"Stop looking at my morning wood." He turned sideways, so not helping.

"I wasn't! You're such a dork." She was! Damn that dildo with his name on it. She was so not into incest, but that toy felt awesome. Down the stairs she went. Heath actually beat her into tying Studly outside. Nice gesture! In truth it was the dog sniffing Margo's lower regions thanks to her period, that made Margo insist he do something about the shaggy one. While he was outside Lily hurried to find Margo and herd her out the back door before Heath could intercept her again. Margo, not Lily! Could have been either? So much for her morning coffee.

Hauling her bloody tablecloth out to the burn pit wasn't pleasant but necessary. Placing a cord of wood on top of it to keep it from blowing away they strolled to begin with. Such a beautiful morning.

"Are you sure I'm not traumatizing you, Lily? I know what Heath and I've been doing is out there."

"Stop asking! I'm fine. I'll admit, I envy you in a way. You get any man you want. I'm just getting started. I like having you to talk to. You know I won't tell on you, so that way I feel free that you won't tell on me."

"Of course! I just feel guilty letting you witness how I get. Eric, I worry about more, because I know he's protective of you."

"Eric can kiss my ass." She giggled, "Your shorts are funny. Talbutt!"

"I thought so. Around Heath it's better to boost his ego if you want to get your way. Ordinarily, I'm not allowed to wear clothing in my own home. Yesterday around your parents it was obviously required, but I knew the second they left I'd be stripped. I'm very glad you're not upset with me."

"At first I wasn't certain what to make of it. I think what got me most was when Heath ate you out. His bloody face made me want to puke. Is that common?"

"Not many men can do what Heath does. That's what makes him unique." They reached the tree line.

"I don't get him. He was never like this around me or my family. He used to help me with my homework even. Now, I barely know him. I mean, it's his life but, he's sure changed."

"You seem interested in Heath more than Ben."

"What? No, not like that." Lie! "I like Ben, heck I had phone sex with him last night." In front of Heath and the others. Margo had slept through that knowledge in her cozy little cage. "I just think I need a week away from Ben physically to get my head on straight. I'll still call him."

"If Ben had not seen you and Tyler?" Margo knew better.

"I..." Yeesh! "...might have continued seeing Tyler. Why do you know me so well?"

"I was your age once. Even before Darryl swept me off of the runway in Paris, I liked men. I never let love get in the way though. Darryl was my one true love. Before him I was just active." Understatement!

"I liked the feel of Tyler inside me, but once that brick hit his windshield, I realized how badly Ben was hurt. I... God! I'm such a whore Margo."

"One time will heal. Twice or more the wound will forever remain open."

"I blew Brian last night. I jerked off Heath and Jeff. His wound? I think I just cut off Ben's head."

"That was rather morbid. Does Eric know?"

"No! Please let me tell him."

"Pinky girls?" Margo swore awaiting Lily to tangle her pinky with her own. "Come to me if you ever need advice. The boys call me mom, you might as well too."

"Aww! Thanks Mommy!" A swift side to side hug they giggled a bit, then settled down. "Heath used your toy on me last night." Margo already suspected that picking it up off the floor this morning. "I haven't fucked anybody, but part of me wants to. Thing is, I don't want to break up with Ben. I know I'm a shitty girlfriend."

"You need to talk to Ben. Tell him how you feel, he might surprise you. Some men can accept sharing as long as their mate is open about her feelings. If not, then it becomes your decision to change for him, or let him go."

"I'll talk to him."

"You should probably do that before one of my sons' seduce you."

"I don't think I can tell Ben today, maybe in a week. Ooo! I know it's a lot to ask but, can I invite my friend Kim out tonight? She's probably devastated after Eric fucked Greg's mom."

"Oh, he did? Oh my! This is the Heckle & Jeckle girl?"

"Right! She really shouldn't have gotten that tattoo. To much too soon. She's liked Eric for over a year."

"I do know he doesn't like her nearly as much."

"I get that. I just love my girl Hines. I have to be there for her."

"What will Eric think if he comes home to find her here?"

"I don't care. If it gets bad, I'll take her home. Oh! Eric's borrowing your Edge, so I have access to his car."

"That's fine. I don't drive, so someone needs to keep it running. I told him he could drive that vehicle. I just don't want him to drive Darryl's sportier cars. He rarely asks to use it."

"Eric respects you."

"As I him."

"Do you have sex with Eric often?"

"Once a week, twice tops. All of my sons do."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask! Just never ask to ask." She responded with a warm smile.

"Cool! Is Brian good with it?"

"I don't believe I need to tell you that. He can be very destructive with it." She laughed fanning herself. "Of all my boys I can openly tell you, I prefer Brian in bed. Heath just consumes my day."

"I won't tease Heath that you like Brian more."

"Please don't! He would never let me out of bed. Worse yet, he would chain me up in my attic."

"Attic? What's up there?"

"Darryl's dungeon... well, tower I suppose. All of our bondage accessories are up there. You are welcome to explore just don't let the boys know you're up there or you might be in a world of trouble."

"Wow! Can I show Kim later?"

"If you like. Keep her quiet over what she sees as well."

"Awesome! Man, I'm only wearing my t-shirt but I'm burning up. The temp rose fast this morning."

"Even though I'm wearing less, I agree." Margo decided to tug the collar of her cut off t-shirt up over her head but leaving it on her shoulders, ponytail out to wag. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Nope!" Lily laughed then did the exact same thing. Lily was totally nude outside of her t-shirt acting as shoulder pads. "Keep your Talbutt on so you don't leave a trail."

"I planned on that. Shall we get whiplash?"

"Right behind you, Mom." Breasts would be sore later. Watching Talbutt every step of their run, there was no escaping Heath at this rate. By the time their run was over Margo's shorts had shrunken into her crack on one side, so it only read Butt.

Perfect 10!

Margo, not him!

********

Back at the house!

"Any word from that Jenna chick?" Eric Crowe made his way downstairs for breakfast. Finding Heath lost in thought at the table eying his cell, he thought maybe he had.

"Not yet! I want to call her but I'm afraid I might get her into even more trouble. How would you handle this?"

"You're asking me advice about women, oh, Master of Mom?" He laughed smelling the milk before pouring a glass. The expiration date was yesterday.

"I know! Jenna is a whole different situation though. You saw her dad's demonic look. I don't want to see her hurt. Going to the cops doesn't sound advisable either. Not just because her dad almost dared me, but I'm still dealing with Riley Filmore. His being Deputy Dog he has pull but again he doesn't like me because of Frannie."

"I thought he gave you permission to hit ole' Fannie Frannie anytime you wanted?"

"He did! Only because she encouraged him to let her though." Not totally accurate, but no way was Heath admitting everything concerning Riley's brother the gay biker and his almost lost anal virginity. He would take that bit of info to his grave.

"I say text Jenna. Unless her dad hijacked her phone she should answer back."

"She might not, thinking she's protecting me from him too."

"Only one way to know. Listen, I have to be back at work by noon. Keep an eye on Lily for me... just an eye. Please? Definitely not your third eye." A shiver made him add that last part. Peering at the ceiling it was almost as if he had a Deja Vu moment.

"I got her." Heath did note his reaction though. "You, okay?"

"Yeah! I pumped my veins up with Z-Quil last night. That shit makes me like a zombie wearing a blindfold. You remember, I do sleepwalk on occasion too."

"Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that." He laughed at Eric. "That was hilarious when you walked across the street and was ringing the neighbor's doorbell at 3:00 AM."

"Fuck you." Eric laughed. "That was the last time I ever slept in the nude until I was an adult. Mrs. Klein still winks at me to this day."

"Hey? You like older women, she's only 65 now."

"Not that old. Anyways, be nice to Lily. That masturbation thing last night had me worried. Even more when she fell face first into your lap."

"I can still feel her breath on my cigar."

"Don't make me kick your ass."

"Relax! I'm only fucking her... I mean, with her." Heath bolted away, Eric chasing him upstairs. Only Heath's bedroom door shut and locked saved him.

"I MEAN IT, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Shower time!

********

Throwing himself back in bed Heath began to text Jenna hoping it wasn't a mistake. Just as he pulled up her number a text popped up overriding him. "Who is this? Number unknown?" Reading it as, "This is Jenna's friend Erica. She asked me to message you. I would have earlier, but she didn't know your number, her dad had her cell. I had to find someone who knew you first. Jenna is hiding out at the high school swimming pool. She wants you to meet her there as soon as possible. You can call me if you need to." She recited her number.

"If I call her back, I'll hit on this Erica." He chuckled, "Shit! Fuck it, just be smart." Dialing the number Erica answered. "Erica?"

"Hi! Sorry, I know this is strange, but Jenna really wanted to see you."

"Why didn't she just use your phone to call me?"

"Okay! I lied, I'm Jenna's mother. My husband is uncontrollable, and this is my way of rescuing my daughter. He's holding onto her cell in case you call her. Please be careful, Wayne can be..." She grew emotional. "I've dealt with him so very long... I just don't want my daughter to suffer."

"So, you got my number off of Jenna's cell."

"Yes, I did. Wayne took a shower, so I looked it up in a hurry. He has no idea that I'm calling you. If he did, I might be in the ER right now. Her swim coach will keep her safe but not for long. Wayne has connections... that's all I dare say."

"Does he know Deputy Riley Filmore?"

"Yes."

"Great! Good friends?"

"I would not say that. His connections go beyond, Mister Filmore. This is why I say be very careful. I'm not sure how much you care about my daughter but please, at least find her a safe place to stay."

"I'll do what I can. Thanks Erica."

"Thank you, Heath." Tears made her hang up.

"Sucks to be them."

He was out the door in five.

12