Cougar House Ep. 049: Indoor Fin

Story Info
Shark infested waters! Heath and Frannie try to save Jenna.
6.1k words
4.73
2.2k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 49 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Wildwood, Pennsylvania...

"Man, I hope I'm not walking into a trap." Jenna Nichol's mother calling Heath Talbot felt sincere, but she did lie to him at first saying she was a friend but ended in fessing up to her ruse. He could tell Erica Nichol's was emotional as well as afraid of her own husband, so she had to really be concerned over her daughter's safety. What troubled Heath was that it didn't sound as if this was the first time. Why hadn't Jenna told him?

"Maybe this is why Jenna is so submissive toward me. Could be her dad groomed her and her mom was just too afraid to report it. This Erica did say Wayne had connections in law enforcement so Erica probably knew there was nothing she or Jenna could do outside of shoot him dead. This shit is more headache than I need right now. No job, not sure how I'm paying Margo rent, playing with fire messing with my best friend's baby sister, now running into the proverbial burning building for some bitch I only use for sex. Trouble on my resume if I get arrested over this will ruin my life. My parents will disown me. Fuck!"

Edgy as he was, he still made his way through the streets of Wildwood heading straight for his old high school. Thoughts addled over his best move he had a brainstorm. "I wonder if Frannie knows of any connection between this Wayne and her ole' man Riley? Frannie could be my ace in her holes seeing as she likes being my fuck slave. Deputy Dog did say to make her happy, so...?" Pulling up to the front of the school he parked in a clear view of every door and both directions of the street. Cell unhooked from his car charger he eyed the clock, "It's almost lunchtime. Let's text Frannie and see if she can meet me before I go walking in like Buford Pusser carrying a bat." If he had a bat. He did have knee and elbow pads being a former wrestler for the school.

Texting her he wrote, "Yō Fannie! Master needs advice. Keep what we talk about to just you and I. Matter of life and death!" A few minutes later she responded, likely still dealing with her before lunch Spanish class.

"Are you in trouble?"

"Not yet! I could be within the next hour. Meet me during lunch by the pool in the gym?"

"Riley is bringing me lunch. Let me tell him where to find me. I'll kick off my heels and put my feet in the water."

"What I say might not be for Riley's ears."

"Give me five minutes the bell is about to sound. I'll call you from my desk first."

"Thanks slut!"

"You know it Master." A winking emoji. "Miss you Sir!"

"We'll get together soon. Promise!" A clapping hand emoji ended the conversation, leaving Heath to sit in his Xterra searching for signs of any trouble. "This Wayne might not even give a shit where Jenna is right now. The guy has to have a job so he would probably be at work. At least I hope so. No guarantee I guess considering he was home late yesterday to take Jenna like he did. It was Sunday though! Who knows? Hopefully Frannie."

Hearing the lunch break bell clear across the courtyard Heath found a flood of students migrating outdoors into the sunlight. Smokers and slackers all! His kind of people except for the nicotine clouds. "Damn! Some of these bitches had their titties blow up since I attended here. There's ole' Patti Hickonbottom. What a name?" He grumbled. "Ha! From Fannie to Bottom. It just calls out, doesn't it? Patti lost her fat ass, not too bad now that she's a senior. Vapes! What a waste!"

Cell ringing startled him; it just wasn't like him to be this jittery. Where was Mister Master's balls, rock hard and ready for anything? Answering Frannie with a "Took you long enough." Ballsy was back in small doses.

"I didn't want any of my kids overhearing me. So, what's going on?"

"You recall Jenna Nichols? The girl I had join you at the school carwash?"

"I knew her long before that day Heath."

"Master!"

"Heath for the moment. You sounded stressed so let's just keep this normal until we get through whatever you need my advice for. In asking me for advice that overrules your authority. I'll circle back once you do."

"Right! Yeah, this really is the wrong time to be a bear. Listen, I think Jenna is in some serious trouble. We had phone sex last night over Facetime. Her dad cut in and raped her right in front of me. I threatened to call the cops and he told me to give it my best shot. Do you know anything about this Wayne guy? I don't want to see Jenna get hurt. Matter of fact her mom called me to come rescue her here at the school where she's hiding out."

"It was only a matter of time." Frannie Filmore sighed, "Heath? You should probably let this go. Wayne Nichols... is a dangerous man."

"Would Riley help me get her to safety?"

"I'll ask him to help but this might go beyond his authority. I don't know the details, but I can only guess. You must not tell anyone what I suspect, it could hurt more than Jenna."

"Tell me! I'll take it to the grave."

"I believe he's in witness protection. Did you happen to notice his accent? It's rather thick as if from the Bronx. I almost want to connect him to the Mob. His wife would know more. Jenna was probably left clueless simply moving as her family did."

"Does Wayne have a job?"

"That's my other clue. To my knowledge he sits at home drinking heavily and well, who knows honestly. Chances are we the taxpayers of Wildwood support his habits."

"Witness Protection... I've known Jenna since like 8th. grade. How is he still here?"

"I really don't know Heath. Speculation is all I can offer. Are you outside now?"

"Yeah, across from the front entrance. Pretty sure Jenna is with Mister Gallivant the swim coach. He would protect her."

"Okay! Listen, I'll walk down to the pool and meet you. You can't create a scene in front of Riley. Let me talk to him and see if I can get him to help us move her to a safer location."

"I'll take her out to Margo's it's deep in the country. Plenty of places to hide if it becomes necessary."

"If Wayne knows your identity, he will track you to your home. You wanted my advice, I'd say take her where you have no real connection."

"I might have a place."

"Good! Don't tell me."

"Right! Meet you in another five by the pool. I see Riley pulling up now."

"Alright! Let me hurry, I'll call him on my way. Give us room when you first come in. Let Riley come to you."

"Will do! Thanks Slut!"

"You're welcome, Master." Back to normal in his mind.

********

Margo Needy raced Lily Crowe across the clearing from her timberline, her mansion in sight. That swimming pool called out to cool their body temps off. Laughing at Margo's energy, Lily nearly tripped but kept up her pace. Watching Margo's tight Talbutt hot pants glued up inside her butt crack, the Sharpie written name became T butt with missing letters held hostage where her would be Master loved to explore.

"Keep up Slowpoke!"

"Bite me Margo." Lily laughed so hard as she took off her t-shirt in running. Her breasts sore and tender from over an hour of abuse were now free, along with every inch of her outside of her tennis shoes. The freedom of the country made her insanely giddy. Too bad there were no guy's home to tease. Surely Eric had gone to work. Heath if he were here maybe, but she had a hunch he too was gone. No matter, Lily knew she would be heading to town too after a dip in the pool to refresh herself. Both she and Margo's bodies were glossy from sweat and sticky. "Last one in the pool..."

"Does what?" Margo was swooping her own cut off tee over her head. "I won't get dirty minded with you like the boys expect of me."

"Awww maaaaan! I wanted you to kiss my ass." She burst ahead of Margo passing her laughing. Unintentionally, Margo did check out little Miss Lily's extremely tight ass wiggling like crazy in her run.

"HEY! NO FAIR!" Margo was losing. How did this happen?

"I'm winning Talbooty!" Lily was nearly in tears over this excitement. Reaching the pool, she whipped her shirt over a chaise and hobbled to kick her shoes off. While she did Margo went right by her leaping into the pool with her shoes and hot pants still on. "NOOOOOOOOO! YOU WITCH!" Shoes off she followed Momma Margo in and they actually met one another underwater. Going horizontally from their diving stance to vertically facing one another Margo took the girls hands and warmly smiled. A hug of mermaids made their friendship even stronger. Once released they surfaced giggling and swam to the edge of the pool to lean on the concrete rim.

"So, what was that about kissing my ass?" Margo teased her splashing water in Lily's face. Lily dropped her jaw.

"Oh, come on?"

"You did make the wager." Lily was bad at betting. Just ask Brian Hancock. Groaning, Lily did the unthinkable and dove under Margo who simply grinned. Feeling her hot pants lift a bit over her right cheek she felt lips pucker up and kiss it. Bobbing up making a gross expression Lily laughed.

"A bet's a bet."

"Yes, it is!" Waiting as Lily aimed to leave her in climbing up to crawl out Margo moved in and bit the girl's bottom.

"What the heck Margo?" Laughter unrestrained she sat on the concrete in awe.

"You also said Bite Me Margo. So, I did."

Blushing heavily and unable to speak due to Margo's unexpected act Lily simply stared at Margo as she cast herself backwards into the water. Margo's monster breasts were the only thing outside of her face above water. Strangely, a thing of beauty. Lily couldn't believe the nipple hard on that Margo owned which never ever disappeared. How is that even natural? Of course, although she knew Margo's breasts were enhanced, she didn't know the nipples were a trademark signature move of her doctor that was so proficient that they stayed bullet size erect 24/7. Will miracles never cease? Darryl Needy was so very proud of his investment back in the day. He likely still was.

Just watching Margo glide through the water on her back Lily sighed, "So not gay! So not gay!" Still, it was difficult not to eye the landlady's perfection. "Ok, stop looking at her boobies. I need to get up from here and go to town. Call Kim at least to warn her I'm coming." Sighing she shook off her mesmerized state then crawled to her feet. Margo noticing her new friend rise perked up. "Hey Jaws? I'm going to go get ready to leave."

"Did I traumatize you? I normally prefer Peter... Benchley that is."

"No way! That was just the first time anyone has ever bitten my ass. It caught me off guard. I owe you one." She razzed Margo. "Shit! I didn't mean... I wanted... I'm going to go now." Her embarrassment made Margo giggle.

"Drive safely!" She followed Lily with her eyes as she opened the French doors to go inside. Hearing a cellphone ringing perked her up. "Is that my phone?"

"Hang on, I'll bring it to you." Lily hurried inside wet and found Margo's cell on the dining table next to Eric's car keys. Looking at Margo's caller she bulged her eyes, "Oh crap! It's Tyler's Uncle Jacob." Her boss at the bank. No way was she going to answer it for Margo in transport. Running with it she reached the pool just in time. "Jacob Overmeyer. Don't let on I'm here. On speaker." She set it up for Margo to keep it dry as she swam up to the edge.

"Good morning My Handsome Banker." Margo flirted.

"Morning yourself My Gorgeous Client." Jacob chuckled as Lily grinned then waved to take her leave. A razz of Margo's tongue sent Lily away smiling. "Ready for some still iffy news?"

"That was fast. Please be gentle with me."

"Since when do you like gentle? Anyways, I spoke with my board. While yes, I'm the head I can't just make a decision based on my desires. While I did put in a good word about using your property as collateral, they're concerned still over the fact you have very little cash to apply along with it. No job as any source of income puts you in a dim light, I'm afraid. That little bit of cash was helpful but hardly impressive."

"I'll have more money once I come back from Paris."

"Two weeks from now, correct?"

"Yes. I leave in ten days. Also, my best friend Elena is arriving by then. I invited her to Paris, but she might better serve as my future manager to be here to help conclude any business dealings. She used to be a CEO."

"Will she be adding collateral in the meantime? I mean all this loan would take is some added funds and some brilliant attention. If this Elena can provide any extra funding along with business savvy, I'm pretty certain I can convince my board to take a risk on this. Lord knows this community needs a bright light to bring in tourism."

"My body isn't bright enough?" She giggled. "I'm swimming naked. With the sun shining on me it makes my skin really shiny."

"I can only fantasize." He chuckled. "Send me a selfie."

"Hold that thought between your legs." She plucked up her cell and set her camera before laying back in the water to share her amazing breasts, her eyes sparkling like diamonds along with the waters surface. Two pics taken she returns to shore and sends them. "There! I just made a splash."

"Good God Almighty!" He growled. "You look more stunning every time I see you."

"Do I need to walk into your boardroom naked, wet, and glistening?"

"I'm pretty sure the guys would love that, but Margaret Wainright would instantly deny you. I hate to admit this Margo, but Margaret is not your biggest fan. Like many in the area they know what you and Darryl were into. Hardcore Christian, Margaret can be a bible thumper. Now, here is a thought, perhaps you could figure out a donation to her church in her name. That might boost her ego enough to get her onboard."

"What church?"

"I believe it's Goode Heavens Baptist Church. Talk about promoting God and yourself. The Pastor there is named Evan Goode. Margaret talks about him all the time."

"I think that's where Eric and Lily's mother goes to church. Perhaps I can get Georgia to go to bat for me. I think I won her over yesterday."

"Any little bit can help. You might try proving that your reputation isn't as bad as it sounds. I may know different but let's not give Margaret the impression you're turning this Bed & Breakfast into any Chicken Ranch."

"What happens on my property is my business. It won't always be sexual Jacob. Unless they pay me well for extra service." She giggles. "I want this business venture to succeed Jacob, so I'll do my best to behave."

"Alright! Why don't we set a meeting up for 10:00 Wednesday morning to meet with the board? Wear something that covers all of you, please."

"At the risk of only Margaret, I will be myself Jacob. She must look at me for what I am. She is the only woman on your board, correct?"

"Yeah!"

"Then let me work my magic with the men of your board."

"Just... keep your dress on please."

"We'll see. Jacob?"

"Yes?"

"Do I hear panting?"

"Looking at your pic."

"Dick in hand?"

"You know it is."

"Mmmm! Just imagine it laying between my big, beautiful breasts in that photo. My crushing them around you."

"Sweet Jesus!"

"I bet Margaret says that too."

"Thanks! Just lost my hard on." He laughed.

"I'll fix that on Wednesday."

"Meaning?"

"The board room won't be bored. Oh! I can't go too far I'm on my period. I guess you could make a flow chart."

"HaHa! You're a riot."

"I know I can cause one. Even on my period." She laughs, "Aunt Flo might be over by then, she's already tamed down."

"Wednesday 10 AM! Don't be late."

"Enjoy my pictures."

"Bye Margo." He hung up. Jacob did beat off in his office almost immediately. It was common after each talk with Margo Needy. Even better when face to face. Good idea! "Mmmm! I should FaceTime with Jacob." That function was becoming popular these days. Crawling from the pool and laying back on a lawn chaise she called him back and watched him cum at his desk. Her cell planted right between her breasts, she crushed it between them.

"Maybe I'll just sunbathe until my cell leaves a tan line. Lotion me up Jacob."

"GODAMMIT MARGO!"

Seeing was relieving!

Thank God for wet wipes.

********

Spanish teacher Francine "Frannie the Fanny" Filmore actually made it to the gymnasium before Heath and her husband, Sheriff's Deputy Riley Filmore. At lunch dozens of students often congregated there for peace and quiet. Today was not going to go that route. Sure, the bleachers surrounding both the basketball court and further over the swimming pool were packed in record time. But what was about to happen was anything but peaceful. To begin with, just having Frannie walking through in her short white dress that to be honest should have been outlawed by the dress code created a buzz. Due to her appeal, the principal of the school Harmon Henshaw actually encouraged her to share her long, gorgeous legs and very jovial breasts. There were days her tits barely stayed in. Husband Riley being the crazy bastard he was made certain no bra or panties were ever worn beneath. This was why she worshipped her swinger hubby.

Seeing no sign of trouble at the moment Frannie did just as she told Heath Talbot and took her heels off to sit down poolside and put her feet in the water. Laying back but supported by her palms, cell next to her she simply teased her youthful voyeurs while awaiting her lunch delivery. Having warned Riley who was bringing her a veggie burger, she Vegan, where to find her knew if all else he would love her teasing style. Law abiding only when it was necessary, Riley didn't give a crap who saw up his bitch's skirt. Eyes were definitely zeroing in from the other side of the pool. So were cell cameras. Delightful!

Heath Talbot came on to the scene first. Spotting Frannie he nodded at her eye contact but made his way toward the Coach's office hoping to get with Jenna Nichols before anyone else. Frannie understood but was simply there to keep watch and warn him of any trouble. Students remembering Heath gave him a shout out and he acknowledged at least the girls. Cad! Swoon Lake on the pool.

Bypassing everyone else, Heath entered the hallway between locker rooms and found the Coach's office. Within sat Jenna sad and lost, the Coach away for the moment getting lunch for both he and she. Door locked; Heath knocked to get her attention. The second she looked up at him she burst into tears and ran to let him in. Once open she jumped into his arms making Heath share an awe of her needing him as her actions proved.

"You, okay?" He found it in him to rub her back as they held one another.

"No! I can't deal with my dad any longer. He's the devil." Emotions ran wild. Easing her from his chest he looked her over, having already seen severe bruises around her neck where he had choked her.

"Jesus! He worked you over good, didn't he?"

"It's not the first time, but it has been a year since the last attack. He's raped me three times over the years."

"Call the fucking cops."

"That would only get my mom hurt. I... wish I could talk about it more, but I'm forbidden to. My dad... he... let's just say the law around here can't touch him."

"Why hasn't your mom left him, or sent you away for safety?"

"She won't leave him no matter how sick he gets. Even me, if I leave, he'll take it out on mom. He's... uggggh! Sir? I can't tell you everything."

"He's protected by who? FBI?" The look in her gaze guaranteed he was right. "You don't have to tell me I'm right. I can see it in your eyes. Witness Protection or something my guess." Frannie's technically, but he would never betray her confidence. He liked that pussy too much. Jenna simply lowered her eyes.

"You can't leave your mom; she can't leave him. Has to be the conditions of him working with the FBI, that family stays together. Doesn't he have a handler or something?" Jenna pouted then caved.

"Yes! They only check in daily though. Please Sir! If you let on you know, the FBI will relocate us again. I... don't want to leave you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12