Cougar House Ep. 049: Indoor Fin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All these years I've known you and this has been the situation?"

"Four years now. Dad knows things about certain people, but the case keeps getting pushed back until there's further evidence. It's been a long-drawn-out ordeal. They should just lock my dad up too. His plea bargain keeps him out."

"I don't need details. Stop there! So, how do we save you and your mom?"

"You can't! Mom sent me to hide until he calms down. Hearing me with you having cell sex sent him over the edge. He's possessive of me because... I'm his baby girl. He... loves me in very dark ways."

"Tell his handlers. Maybe they'll get you..."

"It doesn't work like that Sir. This case is more important to them than me being raped, or mom being beaten. Dad calls the shots."

"Not as long as I'm around. I'll get you and your mom out. Fuck what he or the FBI want. Give me your address I'll leave you here and go get your mom."

"No! I'm sorry! I can't risk mom getting hurt. She might already be if dad got it out of her where I went. This is the only place I knew to hide out for a while. At least here there are witnesses to protect me. Cameras everywhere."

"School won't let you stay here. Let me take you somewhere your dad can't find you. I'll see if Riley Filmore will go check on your mom. He's right outside with Frannie by the pool." Should be anyway!

"Heath... I mean Sir, there's nothing Deputy Filmore can do. If I press charges the Handlers sweep it under the rug. Mom gets a broken finger or something worse. I'll eventually have no choice but to go home. Please Sir, my dad could hurt you even and there's nothing you could do to prevent it. The Handler's would just pay for your hospital bill and move us again."

Coach Gallivant returned looking stressed, a bag of chicken salad sandwiches in hand. Entering swiftly, he reacted protectively, "Get her into the girl's locker room. Her dad just walked in looking for her."

"You get her there. I'll slow him down." Heath pointed at Jenna, "Go!" Her fear making her cry harder she just let Heath go, praying for his safety. The Coach quickly shuffled her to the girl's locker room and left her with the food. His suggestion to hide in a bin of dirty towels was met with reluctance. Would you want to hide in there? She just took a seat on a bench and nervously teetered back and forth holding her bag of clothing and backpack.

Ten minutes prior, Deputy Riley Filmore discovered his beautiful blazing haired ginger. Making his way to her side she kicked her leg seductively watching water dribble from her toes. Cellphones across from her captured her skirt lifting and her stunning red pubes. Sadly, her twat was hidden away due to her thighs so close together. Riley's approach sent those cell cameras into hiding.

"What made you want to eat lunch out here?" He crept up pointing at her voyeurs as if scolding them then acknowledging he was cool. She loved her man for his mischief.

"Sit with me."

"Not taking my shoes and socks off." He did crouch down to sit her lunch beside her. "You sounded worried on the phone."

"Wayne Nichols."

"Ah! The one that keeps getting away. What's he done now?"

"Heath Talbot's here, he's playing with his daughter like he does with me. Jenna is a sweetie; she doesn't deserve what her father's all about."

"Nothing we can do, Little Red No Hiding Hood. Most I can do is take a report then crumple it up when nobody's looking."

"That's so tragic. Heath wants to hide her out but that's probably not a good idea, is it?"

"Not unless we want the Fed's beating down our door to humor Wayne. He knows he's calling the bluffs. Kid, okay?"

"Heath said her dad raped her."

"Sad! He got proof?"

"You can ask him yourself if you really care."

"Now! Now! Don't go making me feel like a heel. You know I can't lift a finger. Donnelly would put me on desk duty if I intervened. Leave it to the Feds."

"The system is just so fucked up. How can they let others suffer just to protect a scumbag?"

"Speculation! You didn't tell Talbot about Wayne's private affairs, did you? We shouldn't even know." Obviously, Frannie did know more than admitted toward Heath. Safety protocol!

"Of course not!" She lied with a straight face. "Kiss your wife." She puckered up and leaned back toward him, he kneeling behind her. Hat removed he bent forward and shared a steamy kiss that rallied a round of poolside wolves giving their favorite teacher love over their exhibited passions. In her upside-down kiss, she intentionally spread her legs and lifted her skirt slightly. There it was... vagina! Sadly, no cameras caught it in time.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?" So much for adoration. All eyes tracking the loud yell spotted a very drunk Wayne Boyd Nichols walking through students clutching a few without concern looking for answers. None offering insight he simply pushed the kids away and moved to the next in line. "JENNA! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE! I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING; YOUR MOTHER GAVE YOU UP."

"Well fuck!" Riley stood up. "Time to work." Hat back on his head he motioned students to seek safety, many ignoring his waves. "What's going on here, Mister Nichols?" Not his real name by the way, nor was Jenna anything but a fresh identity, four years old. Although she preferred Jenna much more than her birth name Beverly. No more of that!

"None of your business Local Yokel! You just run off and catch you a jaywalker." Wayne was a big boy, at 6'3, 280 pounds. Not muscle but not fat either. His biker feel was intimidating alone with his beard and pinned back hair. Riley himself a big boy was still shorter.

"I can't allow you to upset these school kids, Wayne. You need to calm down and let me help you."

"Fuck off! I can handle my kid without help. JENNNNNA?" He bellowed and looked around. "I knew she would be here, her loving the water."

"Jenna was a very talented swimmer." Frannie stood up and tried to calm him her own way.

"Well look at you." Wayne checked Frannie out. "Hot for Teacher!"

"Don't be harassing my wife, Wayne."

"Bet I have a bigger dick than your ole' man there."

"Watch your mouth around the students." Riley tried again to sway the kids to get out of harm's way.

"Look me up when you want a real man." Kissing at Frannie she cocked an eyebrow. "See? She's interested." He goaded Riley, "Just bring me my kid and we can go on home."

"Real men don't rape their daughter's asshole!" Riley rolled his eyes at the oncoming nuisance, "That's called incest. Isn't that illegal Riley?"

"Back off Talbot." Heath made the scene marching valiantly up to Wayne, his cell posed in front of him to show the video that Eric Crowe had recorded off of Heath's cell last night. "Listen up people!" He waved the cell around at students, "Hear Jenna screaming to stop? Daddy here wouldn't though."

"Enough Talbot!" Riley tried in step in.

"Ahhh! Jenna's piss ant boy toy." Wayne growled nudging Riley aside then swatting Heath's hand, his cellphone flying from his grasp into the water.

"Motherfuck! I just got my cell turned back on." Heath felt his heart sink. More money now just to buy a new phone. "I got copies of that video to show off your prick ass treatment of your daughter. I'm taking you down Bitch!" Riley had to grab Heath and restrain him, Heath being a former wrestler was waging war with Riley. While distracted Wayne doubled up his fist and slugged Heath in the jaw.

"Now you look as pretty as my wife." Alcohol talking, he laughed hard.

A fingers to her lips whistle echoed to get his attention. Turning to the racket, Frannie Filmore hauled off and rabbit chopped Wayne across the nose making it bleed. Staggering but furious Wayne snapped, advancing on Frannie. A swift avoidance she was fortunate enough to put her Taekwondo training to use. Short skirt or not she kicked him upside the head, ducked, then nailed him in the balls. The students went ballistic over her Black Widow style of fighting. Just like another hot redhead in black leather from the movies she jumped and aimed to scissor clamp his head to take him down. Not so easily done Wayne grabbed her by her dress cleavage and shredded her coverage. Tits flopping out the cellphones went crazy. Witness protection her ass!

Riley stunned by his wife's ingenuity and daring, released Heath and went to her aid but it was too late. Wayne in his defiant battle stance lost balance and fell backwards into the pool taking Frannie with him. "GODDAMMIT!" He prepared to dive in when out of everywhere students dove in to defend their favorite teacher. In total eleven boys and two girls took charge. Riley noticed Principal Harlon Henshaw arrive having heard of the disturbance. Finding the chaos in the pool he looked to Riley for guidance. "Get these kids to safety." On it! Henshaw began barking orders to his youthful annoyances.

Hat tossed aside Riley too dove in and went to the bottom of the pool. Finding his wife being choked under Wayne and kids trying their darndest to get him off of her, blood clouding the situation he had to peel off layers of kids to get to Wayne. Running low on air Frannie was losing. It took everything Riley had including multiple punches to Wayne's head to release her. Dragging him off with effort, the battle ensued.

Frannie almost lifeless, her students quickly engulfed her near nudity and gave her mouth to mouth. They all wanted to kiss her anyway. One student in his stupidity even tried to perform CPR under water just to palm her tits. Dumbass! Air enough she crawled to her feet and launched upward, but not before Wayne grabbed her ankle dragging her back down. Everyone was battling to save Frannie. Guys sharing in a swarm to assist Riley managed to pull Wayne away from him, his own oxygen dwindling.

Everyone involved had to surface or drown. Wayne losing consciousness was drug up to the surface by Riley, Frannie now free joining him. Standing on the edge of the pool Heath Talbot waited until Riley brought Wayne closer then offered to help pull the guy out. Principal Henshaw next to Heath helped remove Wayne and lay him on the concrete. "You didn't see this Henshaw." Heath grinned then stomped on Wayne's balls. The impact made Wayne cough up water. Henshaw had to pull Heath aside.

Frannie swimming to her man kissed him laughing, "That was fun. Maybe I should join the Police Academy too." Students wading around them copped a feel of her ass beneath the water even with Riley right there. No complaints on her part she ignored them.

"This whole thing is going to blow up in our faces." Riley kissed her, thankful that she survived. "Take it to shore Diva Diver." There was no covering her breasts, her dress was in three pieces dangling by threads. Uncaring Frannie was helped out of the water, her knee pressing down on one piece of her tattered dress ripped it completely off beneath her weight. Who needed coverage anyway? Not sweating over it whatsoever she climbed to her feet and stood in 80% of her glory. Kids were cheering and chanting, "FRANNIE! FRANNIE! FRANNIE!" She could only hide behind her hands and smile. Henshaw of course took off his jacket and put it around her. That and a student placed Riley's hat on her wet head. Her heroes!

Heath fuming found a moment to breath just as one of the girls who dove in handed him his cell. "They're serving rice in the cafeteria." She giggled, "Hi! I'm Sasha." Yes, she was! Short, medium build, 38C tits, blond hair to her shoulders, big blue eyes...

"Thanks! Gotta go!" He left her dripping and headed for the locker room. Reaching the Coach, he asked where Jenna was. Both going into the girl's locker room with the girl's Coach in tow they realized Jenna Nichols was gone. "Well hell!"

"She must have run out while her dad was occupied." Gallivant frowned. "Can't call her either she left her cell at home. Her dad took it from her he said."

"Bet she went home to check on her mom. She couldn't have gotten far." Heath danced about, "I'll drive around until I find her."

"Take care of her Talbot."

"Will do Coach."

Darting out he found Riley cuffing Wayne. Frannie noting Heath flashed him from beneath Henshaw's coat. Not in the mood Heath just ran up to her and kissed her in front of everyone. The students again whistled. "Nice kicks Showgirl! I'll be in touch." Hesitating he couldn't resist and palmed her breasts squeezing them. "Sooner rather than later." A fast slap to her left breast Heath Talbot walked away.

"Do that to me." Sasha pouted. Heath stopped cold and stepped to her, hands on her upper arms.

"Eighteen?"

"Yep! New girl!" She brightened up, her lavender t-shirt rigged with nipple action due to being wet and cold. He didn't slap her tit, but he did pinch both nipples.

"Suck 'em later." Gone in the wink of an eye. Another love story ready to be written. Sasha Lynn Noble found her friends huddling up laughing. Heath would be the topic of the next week. Guys keeping her in sight also admired that heaving chest. The new girl was going to be popular.

Riley hauled Wayne Nichols to his squad car and tossed him in the back. Frannie joining him kissed her man goodbye and gave him his hat back. "Take the day off and go get changed. I'll deal with the Feds. I might be home late."

"We always did make a good team."

"Don't think I didn't see Talbot lay one on you."

"You gave him permission to make me happy. My Master most certainly does."

"Whatever!" He smirked. "Know who your true Master is."

"Oh, I do!" She noticed Heath driving away in his Xterra. "I hope he gets Jenna to safety. Can I call him later... shit! His phone has to be dead."

Whispering to avoid Wayne's ears, Riley offered advice, "Drive on out to Margo Needy's later and see if Jenna's with him."

"Good idea!"

"Wayne's getting fussy."

"Don't lose your job." She patted his soggy uniform shirt over his tummy.

"Don't lose yours."

"Come on Riley?" She beguiled him, "Would you fire, this?" FLASH!

"Absolutely not!"

It was going to be a long infuriating night.

FED up!

12