Cougar House Ep. 052: Rox Off

Story Info
Pissing off the FBI! Not good guys! Neither was Agent Roxie!
5.6k words
4.88
2.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 52 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Here we go! Baroqueback Mountain!" Cabot Ross chuckled, "Sad nickname but I kind of like Rosie calling me Baroque. Strangely it fits. I'm always broke." Yet now he owned a millionHeir, if not financially. "If I weren't such a dumbass, I'd keep Rosie just to live life to its fullest. With only doing this to help Margo and digging Grace Goode, I just have to stay on track. Who knows Rosie once I groom her more might be the best thing to ever happen to me." Perhaps!

The trek up the mountain took a good eight minutes, thankfully the road was paved with good intentions. Coming up or going down any less would be one bumpy ride. No guard rails on the steep side were pretty scary. He couldn't imagine driving up or down in the dead of winter the way the snow accumulates in the Poconos. "Icy road and it's all downhill from there. The hard way! I wonder if Rosie and Wardell have the road commissioner salt it? Has too, right? Unless they never leave home in the winter. Hell, if I had food stockpiled, I could live here for the worst four months of the year without ever leaving. Long as I had good pussy to keep me company."

Arriving at the gate Cabot called Roselyn to let him in. "I'm back Nouveau. Get your tennis shoes on, nothing else. We're going running." A buzz to the gate she opened it for entry.

"Welcome back Baroque. I've missed you." She spoke, Cabot circling the drive but parking closer to the main garage than he had last night.

"I hadn't paid any attention to the garages Rose. Eight car garage? Wardell must have a fleet. I'm going to come in through the side door."

"I'll go unlock it. I obeyed you Baroque. I have been naked all day. Sunbathing even so my tan is looking rather delicious. If only I had someone to lotion me in the hard-to-reach spots, I might not look so missed opportunity. Forgive the lines until I can remedy this."

"You hire my buddy Heath as your pool boy you'll have your helping hands. Just don't pursue more than his hands unless I permit it."

"I will never disobey you as long as you are good to me."

"Good! Step outside and help me carry a few things in. I've got a few surprises."

"I adore surprises. You simply must let me spoil you too."

"I'll think about it Rose. Here's the thing..." He parked and shut off his car. "...I never want you to feel as if I'm sponging off of you. Your money is yours. Sure, I'd be grateful in small increments I guess, but the big money stuff should be taboo. Learn to trust me."

"I already do. You make me extremely giddy Baroque." She unlocked the side door and stepped out on to a brick landing. Six steps leading down she hurried in her tennis shoes and met him at his car. He didn't even get a chance to see her monster breasts whipping about in her excitement. "Do I kneel before you Baroque?"

"I'll let that slide this time because we're on a schedule." Opening the trunk, he allowed her to look inside. "I brought you some new artwork."

"Are these your paintings?" She examined them at a distance without touching her brilliant eyes sensing their magical presence.

"Yep! Guess what?"

"What?"

"I found out you know my grandmother Edith Ross. I mentioned you and she said you two took the same art classes."

"That's the woman I told you about. Oh, my goodness! Such a small world. How is Edie?"

"Crazy! She's in a nursing home. Her diabetes has affected her legs and she can't get around as easily as she could. My parents didn't care enough to keep her in her house, so they ditched her there. She refused to let me care for her because I'm so young and need my independence. I just go check on her a couple times a week. Bring her treats that I know I shouldn't. Makes her happy, then I'm happy."

"You are an extraordinary man Baroque."

"Thanks! Let's take the paintings inside and we can figure out where to hang them later. These are my contribution to your gallery. Even if I was 10 or 11 when I painted these."

"I will cherish them. You as well. May I buy some really nice frames to put them in?"

"Sure! I think we're off to a good start Nouveau."

"As do I." They leave the car and head inside with the artwork, temporarily resting them out of the way in the main level billiard room.

"Next thing..." Cabot grips her by Studly's dog collar, "My buddies dog needs his tag back. You don't look like any Studly Crowe." He laughed jingling the heart shaped dog tag. "I found you a much more fitting collar, so we won't have to go online looking for one."

"Oh really? If I may be honest... I really don't like smelling like a canine. My perfume doesn't even help."

"It was a spur of the moment necessity Rose. I needed to establish control my way. I adapt as I go along too. Work in progress for both of us."

"You are doing wonderfully." Chain collar detached he pockets it for the moment, then digs into his other pants pocket for the white leather and the red rose cameo. Revealing it to her she dropped her chin. "It's beautiful. A rose befitting my namesake. Where did you find it?"

"I could lie to you Nouveau but I'm not going to. This came from Darryl Needy's dungeon. Margo allowed me to choose one for you. She did tell me to tell you congratulations on finding me. She said this collar was a virgin she's never worn it before."

"Awww! That was very sweet of her. I need to call her sometime and catch up since both of our husbands passed away. It took me a good long while to come down off of this mountain after Wardell died. I even had my attorneys drive up here rather than meet them in their offices. I was a mess."

"All better now. Calling Margo would be great. Even she said I made a smart choice in taking control of you. Guidance thing! I'm pretty certain she feels that you needed me. She has a busy week, I guess she meets with Jacob Overmeyer at Wildwood Federal on Wednesday to meet with his board. From what I understand, " He attaches her collar and straightens it. Using his cell camera as a mirror he shared her new look, "the board is arguing over whether to take the risk on her Bed & Breakfast idea. It's a lot of money and with her having no current income outside of me and the guys paying her rent. Her inheritance is nearly wiped out since Darryl died which puts her property in jeopardy. They understand the significance of Darryl Needy's name in the community, but unless she comes up with a good chunk of collateral in Paris when she goes, it might be game over."

"Poor thing! How much does she...?"

"What did I say? Your money is not mine to give."

"You would not be the one giving it Baroque, it would be me. You own me only sexually, correct?"

"Yeah?"

"Then perhaps... let me show Margo that her friendship is important to me."

"I don't think she wants to abuse your friendship, Rose. In a way I hinted at that possibility, but she would feel horrible if the dream didn't survive. Not only that she knows how I feel about you ever getting the impression I was bluffing you. As long as you want to be mine, I fully intend to push your ass into some pretty insane situations."

"I look forward to that. May I say one thing?" A nod's permission, "Please do not let me get arrested for indecency. I have a reputation..." As if she couldn't buy her way out of jail time.

"As a whore!" He grew dark, "Life is full of risks Rose. Don't ever fucking question my rule."

"Mmm! I might have just had a mini orgasm."

"Time is ticking. We need to run. I arranged a massage for you around 6:00 to relax you after the exertion."

"Oh my! That sounds promising. I so love a good massage. I used to have a masseuse, but he moved away, so I just let it go."

"You deserve to live again Nouveau... new name, new life."

"So very true... my new Master." She batted her lashes at him.

"Anyone ever tell you that you resemble that actress, Dakota Johnson?"

"No! Who is that?" A fast Google enquiry he showed her Don Johnson's baby girl. "Oooo! She was in 30 Shades of Grey? I loved the books. I've yet to see the movie adaptions."

"We'll fire up the home theater sometime soon and have a marathon. Maybe I'll tie you up like Dakota endured. AFTER we get the last 25 to 30 pounds off these hips and ass." He slaps her left cheek, "You could just be her twin, if not a bit older than her."

"Your fantasy girl?"

"Dakota or you?"

"Dakota. But I would be honored to be her replacement."

"Lead me to the trail. Our time is running out and I don't want Melanie to think I wasted her time and my money."

"How much did you pay her?"

"I haven't yet. I had to stop by the bank and draw out the cash. $200 and hour! So, enjoy it while it lasts."

"You are so very sweet."

"FUCK YOU, CUNT! MOVE!" He kicked her in the ass to get her racing through her home for the back door leading to a scenic trail. No harm done in his kick, she loved his persona bouncing back and forth. At the back door Cabot stripped out of his clothing and put his own tennis shoes back on. "Run ahead of me so I can drool over your ass. SHAKE IT!" Laughing hysterically, Roselyn Albright darted down the mountain staying eight feet ahead of him. No looking back, she merely listened for his orders and praise. Her heart was soaring! Thoughts on his conversation inspiring Cabot Ross grinned.

"Money in Margo's bank!"

********

"Man, I feel bad for Jenna's mom." Greg Shepard stopped at a corner, halting his bummed-out buddy Ben. "Dude! She looked terrified. I don't think that other lady is her sister. We have to go back. Do some spying or something in case she needs the cops."

"Oh, so we can be the ones arrested for harassment and stalking?"

"We'll just tell the cops we came to check on her seeing as her husband beat Jenna, her too, right?"

"Your cell is in my mailbox. We need to get it before my mom gets home and finds it."

"Your mom won't throw it away we can just say I stashed it there instead of carrying it."

"That's believable... not! Fine! But if I go to jail over this, I'm making you pay bail."

"We got this Buddy! It's not like we've never been peeping toms before. Remember when we spied on Nina Carpenter when she got laid by Dirk Wilder? That was fucking awesome! Bitch never shuts her blinds."

"This is different Greg. At least they didn't have a dog to warn them." They turned around and headed back for 201 Pine Mulder. Two houses down they got sneaky and cut through the back yards, the owners most likely at work, there was no activity. Oak trees used to hide behind in getting closer the boys noted curtains open on every window. Even the glass gave way to the screens for a cool breeze to save the taxpayers money, the Nichols being in Witness Protection.

Hearing a scream, the guys looked at one another in horror. What lured them in was a guttural feminine verse of, "SHUT THE FUCK UP ERICA. I'VE WANTED THIS DAY TO COME EVER SINCE I GOT ASSIGNED TO YOU FUCKNUTS. Between your skanky kid being home or Wayne stuck here with you this could never happen. Now I got your sweet ass and there's nothing you can do about it. Nobody would ever take your word over an FBI Agent."

"FBI?" Ben whispered to Greg as they hovered just beneath a bedroom window. Recording it all on his cell Ben thought he was doing the right thing. FBI or not, now this Roxie was raping Jenna's mom, using a strap on dildo up the middle-aged woman's asshole. Erica was bawling her eyes out.

"YOUR OLE' MAN GOT HIMSELF INTO A MESS TODAY. NOW THAT HE'S OUT OF THE WAY FOR A FEW HOURS YOUR CUNT IS MINE! I DARE YOU TO TRY AND GET ME IN TROUBLE YOU COWERING BITCH. ALL THESE BRUISES AND THAT BUSTED LIP I GAVE YOU I'LL REPORT IT AS WAYNE DOING HIS USUAL SHIT. HE AT LEAST GOT THE BAWL A ROLLING, RIGHT?" The dildo in Erica's ass was ripping her anus wide and actually bleeding under the assault. Hands tied to the headboard Erica was helpless being a frail woman and always afraid of her own shadow. "ONCE WAYNE GETS TO TESTIFY, I'M OUT OF THIS PLACE. WHERE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS GOTH GIRL GO IS ON YOU. HELL FOR ALL I CARE."

"Daaamn!" Greg felt horrible for Erica, but with Roxie being FBI they couldn't help her in this moment or get accused of doing this to her. Their hands were tied tighter than Erica's wrists. With Ben capturing Erica's torture at least they had some proof if they could get it to the right people. Roxie the bull dike was loving every second of Erica's misery. Scream after scream Roxie choked Erica quieting her in order to save oxygen, Jenna's mom endured, nothing new. Her husband Wayne often did similar except without the strap on. Drunk, crooked as shit, and not caring about anyone but himself, Wayne lived for his own freedom, his family forced to go along for the ride to get him to agree in turning on his fellow crooks. That day taking four long years was getting near, as more info was being collected to perform an airtight case. Almost over! Just not for Erica.

"We have to tell Heath."

"How? He doesn't have my phone anymore." They ducked down crushing flowers below the window.

"Eric? I have Eric's number. Or I could call Lily and..."

"Heath might get pissed. Let's just..."

Hearing a cell ringing in the bedroom seemed to halt Roxie's aggression. Stuffing a sock in Erica's mouth she growled, "I have to take this. You let on anything; I'll fuck you up more than you already are." Ben caught every word on his cell, every action. He had Roxie dead to rights, if he himself lived to tell the tale. Seeing Roxie pull out of Erica and leave her in her downfall doggy position, a pillow stuffed under her thighs to keep her ass elevated, the FBI Agent took her call into the outer rooms as far from Erica as possible. The Bureau calling her over Wayne, and the missing Jenna gave Roxie a headache, but it did keep her preoccupied.

"This is our chance." Greg stood up and let out a "PSSST!" Erica tilting her gaze through swollen eyes and blurred vision looked worse than she had twenty minutes prior. "Aw fuck! We're here to save you." Erica bawled, terrified the boys might be harmed too. Uncaring Greg took out his pocketknife and slit the screen. Ben on the other hand shut his cell camera off and moved around the side of the house to keep tabs on Roxie. Spotting the Agent in the kitchen, her strap on dangling, she looked stressed over being bitched out by her boss. Hearing the name Buford, Ben saved the name to text under Greg's number. Future reference! Recording more of Roxie in her talk he figured he could maybe notify this Buford and warn him of a rogue Agent. It sure didn't sound as if this Buford was crooked so that might have saved them all.

Greg crawling through the screen carefully shut the bedroom door and locked it. He hoped that might give him enough time to cut Erica loose and get her out of there. Thin ropes severed Erica sat up and removed her sock gag. "You have to leave. Roxie can shoot you for invasion."

"Not without you. Come on!" He assisted her out of bed and to the window. She being naked he grabbed her dress from the floor to find it shredded. "Daaamn! Bitch wanted her bad." Erica was far from ugly, just thin and her eyes stressed for all the years of torment. Helping her climb out the window Erica fell to her knees, her limbs weak. Seeking out another dress he tossed it out the window and made his exit. Fingerprints left behind was not going to be in Greg's favor. Dropping down in the grass he hurried to get her dressed, even as she pleaded for him to run. "Shut up already! I'm not leaving you in that cunts hands." Ben after seeing Roxie hang up cursing then hurl dishes on to the floor in her anger started to head back to the bedroom. Not knowing for sure what Greg was up to knocked hard once on the kitchen window. That stopped Roxie in her tracks.

"What the hell was that? Bird hit the window?" Looking out she saw nothing. "I don't need this fucking headache. Time to make Erica cum for Big Sister Rox." Smug bitch! Shuffling through the home she saw the bedroom door shut, knowing she hadn't closed it. "MOTHERFUCK!" Locked! She threw her weight into it, taking three good slams to splinter the lock mechanism from the door jam. Gaining access, she saw the screen sliced and waving. A speedy look outside she found no one.

"GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMIT!" By the time it took her to remove her strap on and get dressed the culprits and Erica Nichols were long gone. Bursting out the front door fully dressed, gun in hand she had to hide her firearm in transit. Bolting to the back of the house she trailed the footprints between backyards until losing them. Roxie was having a bad day.

Carrying Erica, Greg was huffing hard. But he knew her weakened body was a hinderance. Ben running fast to catch up tried to help when he noticed an oncoming car. "Holy crap! That's Lily in Eric's ride." Waving Lily down on her way back to Margo's she screeched to a halt nearly running her boyfriend over.

"What the fuck?" Lily stuck her head out the window.

"Get us out of here." Ben opened the backseat door, Greg catching up with Erica. Helping her in, the boys piled in on top of Erica apologizing for her increased pain.

"Who is that?" Lily's best friend Kimberly Hines asked in a panic.

"Hey Kim! Only saving a life." Greg said, "Hit the gas Crowe." Squealing Lily sped up then just as swiftly obeying the law and stopped at the stop sign. Following the rules of the road she used her turn signal and melded left on to the next street. Roxie in her search only saw the rear of a car but thought nothing of it. Her career was on the line.

"Again... who is that?" Kim unhooked her seatbelt to go on her knees to look behind her.

"Jenna Nichols mom. Long story. We have to find Heath Talbot. You look hot today."

Kim shared a queer expression but then realized that Greg had just saved a woman. She looked beaten and weak, shaking like a leaf. Her hero? Naaa!

The search was on.

********

Albright Mountain...

"Look at that ass shake. How does it feel streaking Rosie?"

"Very liberating. Not even when Wardell went for walks with me down this trail were we naked. My breasts hurt. I can only imagine how your dick feels being tossed about."

"I'm all good. Being rock hard helps." He laughed. "We'll get the aches out when Melanie gets here."

"How do you know this girl?"

"Actually, just met her. She's a CNA at the nursing home. Don't be shocked, she's covered in tattoos. Roses believe it or not. That's what drew me to talk to her."

"Thinking of me in that moment?"

"You were part of it. Not going to lie Rose, she's smoking hot. I will fuck her."

"She likes you?"

"I'll find out when she gets here. If I see even a hint of jealousy in you, I'm leaving. Is that understood?"

"I will not be jealous."

"Good! Anything I do, I'll make you a part of it."

"You don't have to Baroque. I'm your slave, it's your right to set me aside, make me watch. If I'm honest, Wardell often made me watch him with another woman. Margo was one of those. Wardell even had sex with Margo, me with Darryl."

"I decide on how it goes down. You just keep your pussy entertained."

"Absolutely! It's so very hot out today."

"Working up a nice baby oil shine under all that sweat. You're burning calories Rose!"

"I am so grateful that you take the time to exercise with me."

"Pushing you Nouveau. A month from now that ass is going to be sculpted magic. Just follow Bryce's workout when I'm not there, eat right, hit the cardio bike for fifteen minutes steady before bed. Hell, I'll have Heath run with you on Friday's when I can't, or Bryce is off. Oh! I talked to Pastor Goode's daughter Grace. I mentioned you could use a maid. She's interested but the only thing is she doesn't have a car, only a mountain bike. She takes college courses at the Wildwood Community College."

"I have eight vehicles. They never get driven. If you can get one started for her, she can use it."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12