Cougar House Ep. 052: Rox Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would keep them alive."

"You can choose one too if you would like to drive something sportier."

"I'll give those a look tomorrow before I head to work. The car I'm driving is Grandma Edie's. She gave it to me; my old car was on its last leg. I could let Grace use my car, I guess. No reason to take any chances of wrecking one of yours."

"Please Baroque, let me offer you what I can without you feeling badly. The cars never see the road. It would be good for them. They're brand new except for Wardell's classic cars. I try to drive a different car each time I go out but I'm sure batteries are low on a few of them."

"Sounds like Margo. My friend Eric had to jump hers. He drives her Ford Edge because he's usually her chauffeur."

"How is our time doing?"

"We probably should head back. Uphill battle will really get the heartrate pumping. I... whoa! Is that a suspension bridge?" He caught up with Rose and slowed her down. Leading her off the main trail to the rope bridge, suspending over a very deep ravine. "Who built this?"

"Wardell's father when Wardell was a child. It's very old."

"Looks safe still. Where does it lead?"

"Over the creek about thirty feet down. That old mine is just beyond that ridge. There's another trail going down to it. The road leading to it is long overgrown by foliage. You can really only get to it by going over the bridge."

"Huh! I might have to go exploring one of these days. Bring my roomies out for a day."

"Just be careful. Like I said the mine is barely standing."

"We will. Man, I love the view up here."

"It is stunning, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is!" He turned into her and kissed her hard on the mouth, palming one breast then oddly letting it go to claim her hands. Dancing in step while frenching her heart rate didn't slow for a second. Once he parted lips he smiled. "We're bringing our paint brushes down here and painting that bridge on canvas. There's symbolism here."

"How is that?" She stared into his eyes without blinking.

"I'm on one side, you're on the other. We swing! We sway! Try not to fall."

"That is going to be difficult." She blushed.

"Don't fall in love. Just to your knees."

"Set me straight if I do." She felt his erection invade over her clit and labia without searching for a purpose. Eyes bright she moaned, "I think we have a second suspension bridge."

"Swingers!"

"Lead the way."

Hand in hand they walked home, running seemed less appealing in the moment. Their arms were swinging! Better than no activity at all.

********

"Where am I taking you guys?" Lily Crowe was getting nervous, harboring a woman she didn't know, not to mention she needed medical attention. "The hospital is thirty miles away. She looks badly injured."

"NO HOSPITALS!" Erica pleaded, the boys repositioning to sit up under her rather than piling on top of her in their hurry to escape Roxie. "She will call there first. Please just help me find my daughter."

"What about the police station. They can help find Jenna." Kim tossed her idea out.

"NO COPS! You kids must trust me. They have my husband in a cell now. He beat me long before Roxie did. Roxie is as bad as Wayne."

"Who is this, Roxie?" Lily blurted.

"Badass FBI Agent." Ben revealed. "I've got video and heard everything she said while raping Erica here. We have to find a way to get this to a guy in the FBI named Buford, I overheard this Roxie lying to him. I think he's a good Agent."

"Her superior. Buford Townsend." Erica easing to sit up between the boys, they helped her get comfortable. Her asshole being destroyed left her to rest on her left hip to avoid a piercing pain. "That is a possibility. If you have video incriminating Roxie, you must keep her away from it. She is capable of murder I believe. If it saves her job, she might... she knows your faces."

"Oh crap!" Greg bulged his eyes, "I left fingerprints trying to get her out of the house. I have to hide out too."

"Take us out to Margo's. This Roxie doesn't know about her place. We can hide out there until we figure out what to do."

"What of Jenna?" Her mother was worried.

"Our buddy Heath will find her." Ben relayed, "He's the one who sent Greg and I to check up on you. Maybe he's found Jenna by now."

"You must call him."

"His phone is out of commission. It got tossed in the swimming pool when Heath battled it out with your husband."

"Call Jenna." Kim brought up.

"Her phone is in Roxie's hands, as is mine and Wayne's."

Heading out of town in hopes to escape Lily passed by Kinison Park. Peering over she braked in a hurry and pulled into one of two entrances. "There's Heath's SUV." The rough ride sent Kim into the dash; Erica tossed between the boys. Speed bumps did not help. Honking at him Heath looked up from his steering wheel. Although Greg presumed, he had Heath had yet to drop off Greg's cell. For the moment he was just trying to sort things out. Pulling up behind him Greg and Ben jumped out and ran up to him. Lily and Kim sat with Erica consoling her the best they could.

"Dude! We rescued Jenna's mom." Hearing this Jenna jumped up from beneath her blanket scaring the shit out of the guys. Out of his backseat she flew. Seeking her mother, she jumped into the back of Eric Crowe's car and embraced her mom.

"You had her the whole time?" Ben winced.

"Live with it." Heath climbed out handing Greg his cell. "Mailbox was full of love letters to your mom. All from Eric." What an ass! Greg ended up pushing Heath from behind, but Heath simply rolled his eyes over it.

"Fuck you Talbot! We just risked our necks to help you. Don't you fucking bring my mom into it." Kim in the car bulged her eyes at Greg's bravado. She felt guilty overusing the boy to get even with Eric and Greg's mom. Ben raced around Heath who headed to the back seat of the car to speak with Erica. Shoving was over just that fast. Leaning on the driver's door Ben found Lily and leaned in to kiss her.

"That's in case I go to jail... or die."

"You are not going to die." She pouted, "We'll sort this out together. Heath?" She opened the car door and threw her legs out but remained seated. "What's the plan?"

"I'm taking Jenna and her mom somewhere even you guys don't know where they are. That way they're safe until I can figure out how to fix all of this."

"How about Elliot's treehouse?" She suggested. Heath had thought the same but just didn't want them to know should they be questioned. Margo's home was not the smartest location but outside of his first thought on Roselyn Albright's Mountain he had second thoughts. He didn't want to step on Cabot's mission. "I can get them there. You go see if you can get help. Trust us we're not squealing. Even at gunpoint!"

"Gun point?" He winced.

"This big ass bitch Roxie was raping Erica there. We got her out when she was talking to her boss in the FBI."

"Roxie raped you mother?" Jenna dropped her jaw. A tear fest lured them into one another's arms all over again. Kim was almost teary eyed just watching.

"Here!" Ben pulled Heath away to put distance so the trauma of playing the video wasn't heard. "I recorded what I could without that Roxie knowing. This will get her locked up. We just need to get it to the right person."

"Fuck! That bitch looks like Hulk Hogan in drag." Looking at Ben he placed a hand on his shoulder, "You did good."

"Apologize to Greg." Apologizes felt good after telling Tyler Overmeyer he was sorry for tossing a brick through his windshield. "He took a bullet to help you Bro. Jenna too."

"You're right. I'm an asshole. Yo, Shepard?" Greg left Kim to rejoin the boys. "Dude! I'm sorry. Bad timing to be me. Thanks for going back."

"Just... say good things about me to Kim. I dig her."

"I'll see what I can screw." He smirked. The guy just didn't learn. Ego beyond ego! Okay, let me hang on to your cell so we can communicate. Ben? You and Lily get the Nichols to Elliot's treehouse on the sly. Try not to let Margo or the guys see if anyone is home. I don't want her to worry or make a fuss. The less people get involved the better. Send that video to Greg's cell here, I'll look up Riley Filmore and see what he says. That Roxie doesn't know me, so if I run into her, I'll play it as if I'm concerned about Jenna. Nothing about you guys or Erica except with Riley. I think I can trust him. I mean I am fucking his ole' lady."

"You're tapping Frannie the Fannie? Fuck! I worship you Bro." Greg fist bumped Heath.

"Jenna?" Heath called out and met her at the door.

"Yes Sir?" Again, Greg and Ben looked at one another. Heath was the man. Watching him lift her chin Heath ordered her to go with Lily into hiding. Erica consoled rather quickly he advised her to just let him handle things. She was too weak to give her own advice, happy just to have her daughter back. "I will obey master."

"MASTER?" Consensus! Now even Lily was rolling her eyes. Kim however was nibbling her nail with intrigue.

"Not now! Pile in." Heath barked and wiggled Greg's phone in the air. "I'll call Ben's cell if I have any news."

"Just sent the videos. Hopefully they're not too large."

"Thanks!"

"How are we all fitting into Eric's car?" Greg sat next to Erica. Jenna climbing in beside her mother blocking room for Ben.

"Ben can sit up here with Lily." Kim jumped out of her seat. "I'll sit on Greg's lap." Greg bulged his eyes and rubbed his chin. "I said lap, not your face." Everyone inside, Lily drove off. Bumpy going out as much as going in. Kim hopping on Greg's erection made her grin. Maybe her hero. Time would tell.

********

"Margo? You never sent me a grocery list."

"Brian? I'm so sorry. I'm up in the attic making love to Darryl. I think my last orgasm made me pass out. It's so hot up here." Darryl Needy's facsimile mannequin combined with a fuck machine was still lively. The whooshing sound of the hydraulics jabbed Margo's bloody vulva utilizing a lifelike replica of Darryl's penis. With a hunger that her remote left in charge, she was groaning religiously for the deceased. Going FaceTime with Brian in his truck waiting on his older brother Jeff to join him after a hard day's work, he enjoyed the panorama that her cell explored over her gorgeous sweaty body. She was dripping perspiration from her nipples, even the tip of her nose. Back arching as her hormones recognized another orgasm on the cusp of her reality she cried out.

"MILK!"

Expired! He remembered!

"Does her body good!"

Fact!

The list went on.

12