Cougar House Ep. 054: Jeckle & Hide

Story Info
Beauty and the Beast revisited! Margo was Belle!
7.1k words
4.9
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 54 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,840 Followers

"We're almost there."

Lily Crowe looked back in her rearview mirror at the battered and bruised mother and daughter duo of Jenna and Erica Nichols, true names unknown. Jenna was keeping her name no matter what. "Where are we?" Erica looked at all of the wilderness around her. In all four years they had been cooped up here in Wildwood they had barely been allowed outside their home, let alone on any scenic vacation. Jenna was in love with all the trees.

"The property belongs to Margo Needy. My brother Eric, Heath, and their friends live out here with her. I'm staying the week. I'm Lily by the way. That's my girlfriend Kim in Greg's lap."

"Hi!" Kim smiled wiggling over Greg's erection having chosen to sit in his lap to have enough room in the car for everyone. Mostly, because her thoughts on the heroic boy were changing from used toy to potential boyfriend. Still undecided but his lap sure was comfy. Rough roads only made it more enjoyable for her, for him too until it hurt. Scrotummm! Ow!

"Just know you're safe with us. We won't let anything happen to you." Lily added, less than a half mile from Margo's, the drive from the main road was distant but worth it in the end.

"How are we going to get them past Margo?" Lily's boyfriend Ben brought up from the passenger front seat. "Heath asked us not to let Margo know so she wouldn't be lying should anyone come out here asking about them."

"Heath said to take them to the treehouse. Can you find your way there if I let you all out just before I get to Margo's?"

"Yeah, long as we follow the tree line and you keep Margo busy, so she doesn't see us crossing the back forty. What if Margo is by the pool? We can't reach the path without being busted."

"I'll text you before you round the side of the house." Lily thought fast, "If she is I'll find a way to distract her long enough to give you time to run through the yard. I'll just type the letter K meaning run. Otherwise just hang out in the trees until I can keep her busy." Ben nodded at her ideas.

"Wait! Elliot had a treehouse. Why didn't you tell me that?" Greg asked, his arms wrapped about Kim's waist like a seat belt. She had to adjust her belt multiple times, it either rode too high, or far too low. It was fun discouraging him.

"Never crossed my mind." Ben shrugged, "It's big and badass though. It even has solar panels to warm it. There's a generator for power but the panels don't juice them up. Gas smell might attract anyone looking for these two though. Makes noise too. After dark anyone looking could see lights on. We need a flashlight for later."

"I'll gather some things and bring stuff out later. Flashlights, food, water, blankets! Whatever Kim and I can sneak out. Margo will ask why I brought you and Greg out without warning her, so you guys need to stay with the ladies. It's spooky out there at night anyway so I'm sure these two could use the company to feel safe." That and she didn't want Ben to demand too much attention when she was still confused over what she wanted. That and in all honesty, she wanted alone time with Brian, Jeff, and maybe Heath if he wasn't too preoccupied over Jenna back there.

"First aid kit too." Greg pointed out. "Lots of aspirin, those bruises Erica has, have to hurt."

"I got it covered." Lily slowed down just before the clearing. "Letting you all out here. Kim stays with me. Jenna? Help your mom there if she has trouble walking."

"I will. Thank you, Lily. All of you."

"Yes! I fear this will do no good, but I know we need time away." Erica weakly spoke up, "Wayne and Roxie will look for us. Without Jenna and I, Wayne will make trouble for the prosecutor's case. The FBI will search for us everywhere. If your friend Heath lives out here and they know of him, they will look here too."

"He was seen fighting dad at the pool today. Dad will tell Roxie his name and describe him. Master's... I mean Heath's number is in my cell."

"You're right." Erica pouted, "I used your phone to get in touch with him to help you get away. It is a certain Roxie will find her way out here."

"At least she can't track his phone if it's dead from being sunk in the pool. No rice is going to dry that out." Ben added.

"That agent knows our faces too. I left prints inside the house. We're toast!"

"We just need to let the ladies rest awhile." Lily came to a halt. "No matter what, we should be safe for a few days' way out here. We can relocate if necessary."

Doors opening Ben hopped out and ran around the car to help Erica out, "I got you Mrs. Nichols. Jenna can carry your bags. Greg can... stop feeling Kim up and help out here."

"Oh, right!" He paused in rubbing Kim's thighs. "I might need up." Okay, Kim let her seatbelt slip now and then.

Giggling she opened his door and climbed out, waiting on him to get out and close the door. Shocking Greg she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Be careful out there."

"I think I love you." He whimpered. With a blush she left him to get in the front seat beside Lily. Ben walking Erica mostly steadied her as Jenna backed him up. Once meeting up with Greg, the boy joined in helping Momma Nichols along. Ben did find the energy to blow Lily a kiss. She refrained but did wave him on with a smile. He was doing a good deed in everything today. Brownie points, maybe!

Driving off Lily hissed, "What did we get ourselves into?"

"I know, right? I mean I'm glad we could help but this could go so bad. Can we really keep this from your friend Margo?"

"We don't have a choice. Just be cheerful and don't look stressed. With the boys outside all night with the Nichols we can act like nothing is up and party hard."

"Party hard? Are we drinking?"

"Maybe if Brian has beer. You are going to see his dick if I have to beg him to show you."

"Awesome! I can beg too." She giggled.

"You kissed Greg. I thought you were just using him to get at Eric?"

"I am! I just... he's being really heroic. Everyone loves a hero, right?"

"So is Ben. Ugh! Don't confuse me any more than I already am. I don't know what I want."

"You obviously want to see Brian Hancock's dick again."

"Jeffrey's too." Lily laughed pulling up in front of Margo's, her dog Studly barking and hopping about on his extra-long leash tied to a pillar. "Heath's three! What is happening to me?" She squealed with bulging eyes.

"Are we masturbating with the boys like you did last night?"

"No idea! With everything going on Heath might be too preoccupied. If Brian and Jeff are up to it..."

"What about Eric when he gets home and realizes I'm here?"

"He can watch you. I'll just flip him off."

"I hope he takes me to bed." Kim fidgeted with a puffy lower lip. "I love your brother Lily." So much for Greg's admission. Leaning across her seat Lily hugged her bestie, she wanted her as a sister-in-law someday. Highly unlikely!

"I know. We're family no matter what happens." Their heartwarming moment faded as Lily found an unpredicted visitor trying to open her door. "Oh, shit! Studly got loose. I hope Cabot brings his collar back soon, his leash is just not strong enough to keep him restrained long term. Let's go before he runs off." Hug ended the girls got out and joined forces in hauling the sheepdog back to the porch. "We'll take him inside, so he doesn't get loose on us while we're busy. We got lucky this time."

Entering the front door bags in tow they let Studly roam free. Sniffing around the pup took off upstairs before the girls could even consider being in the lead. This being the first time Kim aka Kym when she felt sassy, Lisa at other times just to confuse people by utilizing her middle name, was in awe of the decor. Sports related, there was even a basketball hoop on the wall. No basketball in sight however to shoot hoops. Too many breakables belonging to Margo, it was forbidden now that Darryl was no longer here to practice. "This place is awesome."

"It's huge too. Margo plans on turning this mansion into a Bed & Breakfast so there will be a massive edition for more bedrooms, a bigger kitchen and dining area, hot tubs, you name it. She wants to hire me as a hostess, maid combo." Lily started for the stairs seeing Studly pacing the second-floor sniffing. "I don't hear Margo she must be napping, or out by the pool. If she's outside I hope she doesn't see the guys, they'll need to cross some grass to reach the trail. I'll check." She went into Margo's bedroom and saw an empty bed and bath. Looking out the window onlooking the pool she saw no one. "Huh! Maybe she went on another run. That would suck if she ran into the guys." Regardless she texted Ben that letter K to get them moving.

"Can I snoop in Eric's bedroom?"

"Sure! In a minute. Ha! I should record you playing in his bed and send it to him at work."

"I don't want to freak him out."

"You're right. He'll be freaked out enough when he sees you here."

"This could go so bad Lily." She cringed in the halfway just outside Margo's room. "Do you think I should try and make him jealous? I could bring Greg..."

"No! He and Ben have to babysit Jenna and her mom. I don't want Ben... to see me in person around the guys."

"What are you planning?" She followed Lily to each boy's bedroom checking for Margo. Not up here obviously. Retracing her steps back to Margo's room Lily pointed at the bed.

"We sleep in here."

"There's no door."

"I know." Lily grinned, "Easy access."

"Do the guys... oh! Wow! I don't think I've ever seen you this... hungry?"

"Just testing my limits. Secret time?" She sat on the bed tossing her second bag of clothes on the mattress. Following suit Kim sat facing her, one foot on the floor. "Heath used a toy on me in here last night. I sucked off Brian in the hallway and jerked off Jeff and Heath while I did. I felt like a porn star."

"No! You did not!"

"Eric came out to go to the bathroom and walked right by us. You know how he gets when he drugs up and sleepwalks. I nearly died when he didn't even see me. So hot!"

"I want to do that. Only with Eric."

"We'll just have to see what the guys are in the mood for. Margo might have a say in things too unless Heath cages her again."

"Cages? That cage downstairs isn't for Studly?"

"Nope! Margo slept in that cage last night. She's into bondage stuff and Heath is her Master. I know, it's insane. Who knows what you might see here tonight." Hopping up she went to the bedroom window and parted the curtains to peer out back. "I still don't see Margo. Surely, she didn't go running again." Pondered a second time, "We just went earlier before I drove to town. No sign of the guys either, they must have already made it up the trail."

"We should probably find things they need before we run into Margo."

"Yeah, we can't let her see us swiping things and wonder why. Keep watch at the door." A fast trip to the giant walk-in closet she found two blankets up on a top shelf and brought them down. Extra pillows too! Two sweatshirts for them to sleep in she sat everything on the bed. "First-aid!" She thought of all that was needed, going into the bathroom to find things in the medicine cabinet and the linen closet. Antiseptic, cotton, band-aids, wash clothes, she returned with adding them to her bounty. "What else? Flashlight is probably in the kitchen. Candles to save battery power. Lighter probably in the kitchen too."

"Where did Studly go?" Kim brought up realizing he was missing.

"As long as we don't hear a scream who cares. We have to hurry up. We can haul this stuff to the edge of the trail, and I'll text Ben to come back and get it all. Margo could be sleeping in Heath's bed, or even Elliot's." Those two rooms were locked.

"Do you hear a whooshing sound?" Kim quieted Lily. "Ceiling fan?"

"Sounds too steady."

"Where's it coming from?"

"Maybe... oh crap!" Lily looked down the hallway and found the attic door halfway open, it wasn't when they came up. Ajar! "Studly went up to the attic."

"Is Margo up there, maybe?"

"He would track her, so I bet she is. Let's get this stuff out of the house before she comes down." Hurrying but not having enough hands Lily decided to open the bedroom window, crawled out on to the small, shingled overhang of the porch to hurl the blankets and pillows down to the deck below. Medical supplies and smaller things she emptied her backpack and filled it with those. This meant her dildo laying on the bed. While she dropped her bag out the window Kim noticed the toy with Heath and Brian's names written on it in Sharpie.

"Wow! Greedy much?" Kim giggled. Window closed Lily took just enough time to go into the closet and bring out Margo's toy saying Eric on it.

"This is yours for the night."

"Oh my god! You're fucking your brother?"

"Noooo! Don't be mad but that's Margo's toy. Yes, Eric has fucked Margo."

"Awww maaan!" Taking the toys Lily hid them under the bed pillows for safe keeping. Dragging Kim along by her t-shirt they went downstairs in search of bottled water, food, lighter, candles, and flashlight. The mission to haul everything to the trail entrance took them two trips. Busy beavers!

Just like Margo Needy!

********

Upstairs in the attic, fifteen minutes prior...

"FUCK ME DARRYL!" Still going strong Margo was improvising in her time alone with her late husband's mobile mannequin fucking machine. Having fifteen minutes ago recited a shopping list for Brian Hancock to buy groceries as Darryl's doppelganger destroyed her still bleeding cunt, she just couldn't shut it off. Even more she had locked her ankles in along the side of the large well-built table so she could stay perfectly in line with the advancing rod, ramming a dildo deep inside her. Cell phone and remote aside she even restrained her left wrist with wrapped bindings that she could uncoil with effort once she was done. She opted to do as Darryl often did in the past by tying her up and taking her. Blindfold also over her eyes she wanted nothing more than to be at Darryl's mercy.

Unheard in his approach due to the loudness of the rapid rod plunging at her thighs, Studly found her incapacitated. Whimpering at the way Margo was moaning, her body arching upward and sweaty from the heat of day up here in Darryl's dungeon above, the dog circled the table. Finding a spot to stand with no chair pushed in to climb up on he stood on his hind legs and accidently knocked the remote control off. Clattering on the floor it must have landed on the power button because the rod increased speed. In her fevered state of multiple orgasms over the last hour and a half, her body was in perfect unison until the jump in velocity. Shocked by the perfection of its striking deep inside her, her G-spot exploding with triple the pleasure at each bypass she wondered if one of the boys had snuck up on her and did it just to be mean. Smiling she kept the intrusion to herself.

"Heath must be back." Thoughts at first, "Hello Master!" She spoke louder topping her mental guesswork. Panting, Studly just watched her breasts heaving toward the ceiling, sweat trickling from her pores like a fountain. He needed a drink. It quickly became a problem. Catching her totally off guard, the dog wrestled its way up on top of the table and began licking her tits of perspiration. In awe of hair tickling her, she immediately knew it was Studly.

"He must have brought Studly up here to harass me." Thoughts again giving way to audio Margo began speaking as if Heath were there hovering over her but keeping silent. "Master? Why do you torture me this way when I can't fight back." Her arms had literally four feet of thin rope wrapped around her all the way to the elbow. Yes, she could untie herself, but it would take a few minutes. Not only that but even though this could be almost classified as bestiality she didn't want Heath mad at her. This was not her day.

Between the turbo rod jamming rapidly, her hormones crying out, and seeking orgasm Margo pressed her lips together and endured the dog quenching his thirst. The sensations of his tongue on her nipples alone made her cringe and try to dissuade the dog by writhing about. Thinking she was playing with him, Studly began licking her more aggressively along her abdomen. At her thin pubic arena, the tongue was getting far too close to her clitoris. Whining at the possibility she approached things calmly.

"Master? Please don't let this go too far." A creak to her right just from the added weight on the table she tilted her gaze as if Heath were standing there. "Please... he's getting too close." Only the turbulence of the dildo jetting in and out of her kept Studly from getting too near her labia, the scent of bloody snatch and hours of cum did lure his nostrils. Luckily the pup chose her legs to his licking, liking as well, her salty perspiration yummy.

"Dear God! Why me? Heath loves pushing my fucking buttons. He knows darn well I'm not into bestiality. I have to speak up... after I... oh fuck!" Ass off the table, shoulder blades propping her upper body Margo Needy squirted hard all over the advancing toy. Studly jumping at the sudden flood moved in to lap his tongue at the reservoir escaping her inner desires. Sadly, his tongue did lick her pussy, the toy spooking him less than before. "STOP THIS HEATH! I MEAN IT!" Still no reply! Unable to handle the wrongness of it all she unwrapped her right arm and escaped the rope. Blindfold peeled from her eyes she lifted her head, defying her quivering limbs. Looking about in all directions she realized no one but Studly was here with her.

"OH MY GOD! STUDLY STOP LICKING ME!" The dog reacting to her left her pussy and crawled over her body to lick her in the face. While avoiding his tongue on her lips she uncoiled her left arm to enable her to sit up. Pushing Studly back she gripped him by his ears. "BAD BOY!" Nudging him to leave the table she knew he didn't know any better.

"Who let you up here? I'm certain I closed the attic door. You were tied up outside." Suffering the battery to her cunt she searched for the remote finding it on the floor. "Dammit!" Stretching over her legs to unhook her ankles was painful with the rod's velocity. "Sorry to interrupt you, Darryl." She had to drag her body backwards to let the torturous dildo vacate her vulva. Relieved of the agony she crawled from the table to get the remote, Studly pacing next to her. Shutting down Darryl she felt Studly licking sweat from her ass cheeks. "Hey! You think I'm a bartender or what?" Using her legs, she pushed him back then faced the pup kneeling in front of him.

"Let's keep this between you and I okay? No more of this kind of rendezvous. Momma Margo still wuvz you... just not that way. Let's go get a real drink. Cold water sounds wonderful. I really should put a mini fridge up here." Collecting her bloody towel, she dried her cunt off and realized something. "I think my period is almost over. I expected to have to toss this towel out with the tablecloth on the burn pile."

No clothing to put on she led Studly downstairs. So much cooler at the bottom. Parading from room to room she found none of the boys. At her bedroom she did see Lily's belongings all over her bed, along with Kim's bag. "The girls must have let you in." Studly jumped on the bed sniffing and located the dildos under the pillow. "Not any chew toy, give it back." She took her own dildo with Eric's name on it. "I thought I put this away. Ohhh? Kim is in love with Eric. Lily must have shown it to her. Fine! Have your love affair." Back under the pillow it went. "You! Off of my bed!"

Studly hopped down and darted out of the room. "I swear! As loveable as you are Stud, you need to go back home to Georgia and Dale." She needed a shower. Studly following her she frowned, "I did promise you a drink, didn't I?" Toilet seat up. "Down the hatch." Into her shower stall she went. Studly once his thirst was quenched laid down on the cool floor and took a nap. Margo was almost ready for one of those herself.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,840 Followers
12