Cougar House Ep. 054: Jeckle & Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

"There!" Lily called Ben rather than texting him. Answering she paused to hear his hello, "Everything okay out there?"

"Yeah! Greg's using the zip line." He laughed, "He wants to live up here. Anyway, Erica is laying on the floor asleep. There's no bed up here now that Brian and Jeff destroyed it. A wood floor is going to be hard. The bedframe Elliot took the mattress from doesn't even have a box spring just a wood platform. Not much gas in the can for the generator either."

"Make do until Heath can get here. We stashed everything we could get behind some bushes by the path entrance. You and Greg can come get it. We need to get inside before Margo comes looking for us. I'll be in touch."

"Ok! I miss you."

"Miss you too." She shared with uncertainty. "Text if you need anything so I don't have to talk in code. There's lunchmeat and bread in a plastic bag so don't take too long or it might spoil. Eight bottles of water. Big bag of chips. I don't know who owns the groceries I robbed but we'll need to replace those."

"That's on Heath." Mostly food Talbot swiped from his parents anyway. Karma!

"Yep! Stay there the night in case that Roxie bitch comes out here. As long as she doesn't know about the treehouse you should be safe. Night Benny!"

"Night Lilac!" He laughed. With the ladies resting, Ben grabbed Greg ready to zip down once more to go get the food. Bellies were growling. Ben swiped his ride and beat him to the ground. Ass!

Making their way back to the house Lily and Kim stopped at the swimming pool and chose that as their location should Margo look for them. Sitting down on the edge of the pool the girls took their shoes off and put their feet in the water. Wearing shorts there was no need to roll anything up.

"So, we have fun while the guys get stuck playing bodyguards?" Kim felt badly for them.

"Do you want Eric or Greg?"

"Do you want Ben or the other boys living here?" She battled back then sighed, "Eric."

"All of them." Lily decided, "If Ben loves me, he's going to have to accept my needs."

"Wow! I think you're crazy. What's gotten into you?"

"Brian's big dick. I think I want to fuck him. Jeffrey too."

"Heath?"

"Too much like my brother."

"You gave him a hand job and let him use a toy on you. Does a brother do that?"

"I hope not. Eric is all yours." She giggled. "Let's skinny dip before any of them get home."

"You don't want them to see you?"

"I do. I just want to make it look like I don't."

"You are so going to corrupt me."

"Not me! Margo maybe." Lily stood up and whipped her t-shirt up over her head. Shorts dropped, nothing beneath either article of clothing she jumped into the water and splashed her blond bestie.

"HEY!" Kim laughed and reclined to unzip her jean shorts, then lifts her butt up to escape them along with her red lace panties. Tossed aside she then skipped free of her camisole. No getting up she just rolled over and slid carefully into the water. While on her way in Lily took a good look at Kim's tramp stamp. If you could call it that. Her tattoos were tiny versions of the cartoon magpies Heckle & Jeckle, one to each side of the upper crest of her butt crack. Only Jeckle was turned into a female as her way of showing Eric Crowe that he was Heckle and she Jeckle. Stupid on her part but she wanted him so bad that she would do anything to get him to notice her. Now? Yes, she loved him, but the birds were feuding. Her butt crack was obviously the line drawn in the sand. Cute ass! No... perfect ass. Even Lily found it sexy, not that her own wasn't pretty well sculpted. Hint of unexplained jealousy!

Sneaking up behind Kim, she hugged her from behind, Kim feeling weird over having bare breasts against her back. Lily had never ever been like this until this weekend. "I love my bestie!" Lily admitted warmly with sincerity, "Sorry for the nipple massage. I'll back off now." She laughed. Swimming out away from Kim by about four feet she simply stayed afloat and watched Kim turn in the water.

"I love you too. Friend's forever you know that. Hopefully sissy-in-laws someday if I can just get Eric to notice me more."

"Well, the bird tattoos didn't work. You regret getting those?"

"Not really! I mean I know the meaning behind them as the Crowes, but other people don't. You should get a tattoo."

"Like what?"

"Well, if you were in love with Ben, you could get a charioteer with a gladiator and your likeness as a female and say it's Ben Her." She snorted and floated on the surface her perky pink nipples like tiny periscopes.

"That's hilarious but no way am I getting any tattoo for Ben."

"He could get a lily inked on his ass."

"Let's not and say never."

"You're going to lose Ben."

"You're going to lose Eric. Let's not talk about dumb things like ways to show guys we like them. Ink is not the way. Especially not a prenup!" She laughed.

"You're right! What does Eric see in Greg's mom?"

"He likes older women he says. It won't last."

"I hope not. Is it even possible to make Eric jealous?"

"No idea. I don't study his love life unless it's concerning you. You know, I've always wanted you and him to get together."

"I know. Thanks for rooting for me. I can't use Greg to see if I can make him jealous tonight because Eric won't know the guys are out here. Unless Heath tells him later."

"There's always Brian and Jeff."

"We'll play it by ear."

"What do we do until it gets dark?"

"Sunbathe."

"Naked?"

"Heck yes!"

Kim was shivering. Never in her life had she sunbathed nude. Especially when guys might show up at any second. With Lily climbing the chrome ladder to get out she followed behind, ending up laying on a pair of poolside chaises. No need for lotion with the sun lowering as it was. Still early, but the heat was dropping. It was just nice laying in the sunshine's warmth.

Naptime!

********

Twenty minutes later, Brian Hancock and his older brother Jeff pulled up out front of the house. Climbing out with a bunch of plastic grocery bags they made three successful trips in and out to drop things off in the living room. Brian was hoping Margo would be there to help haul them to the kitchen and pantry. Wishful thinking, she was drained after her hours of Darryl sex and her relaxing shower. Moving Lily and Kim's things off of her bed she crawled in with Studly, allowing him up just to keep him from roaming. Covers pulled over her nudity Margo Needy was going, going, gone. Studly camped his chin out on Margo's leg. Content!

"Margo must be in the attic still. That or knocked out." Jeff told Brian as he grabbed the freezer items just before Brian began to head back for the two cases of beer Jeff obtained for them, being the only one old enough to purchase it.

"Maybe!" He said pausing before that fateful trip outdoors. "I'm wore out anyway. I just need a shower to get the saw dust out of my hair. Booze trip be right back."

Freezer food stashed where Jeffrey could find room, he happened to look out the kitchen window and see Kim. "Whoa! Who is that?" His dick twitched at her perfect 36C's, nipples pointing high in her slumber. Looking across from Kim he spotted Lily equally as naked. "Must be Lily's friend. Nice!" Puckering he snapped a cell pic just for his own benefit. Nobody needed to know. Just in case he never saw the blond after today he wanted something to remember her by. It made him reflect on his cute Korean he met at the bar, "I wonder what Yon is doing?" Off topic he put more groceries away.

Brian coming back in with the beverages kicked the front door closed and took the booze down to the basement fridge. Once stashed to cool for later he headed back up thinking much the same as his brother. "I wonder what Gwen is up to. Day off, she's probably out and about. Why didn't I invite her out? I'm such a moron. Of course, now that her mom Carmen might think something is up it's probably safer that she steers clear. Ha! If dad heard Gwen having phone sex with me last night Carmen must have too. Seeing as Gwen is upset with that douchebag Braedon Wilkes I wonder if Carmen will ask her who she was moaning with?"

On his way into the kitchen, he pictured his stepmom sunbathing nude as his dad insisted, she would be on her day off Thursday. "How am I going to get Carmen intrigued enough not to put her bikini back on once I show up? I know dad wants me to make a fool of myself but what if she isn't in any hurry to get dressed?" High hopes! Carmen was his crazy Bo Derek in her prime fantasy. That sunbathing was interrupted by... sunbathers? "Who the hell? That's not Margo." Blond radar pinging he saw Kim through the French doors of the dining room. Easing closer he saw her breasts just as Jeff had. "Lily's girlfriend. That's the girl Eric wants to avoid. Shit! Throw her in my bed Bro."

"Noticed our sleeping beauties too, huh?" Jeff walked from the kitchen. Better go take a bath before introductions Woody Pecker." He laughed.

"Good idea!" Brian kicked his boots off, then dropped his dusty pants, boxers, and socks. T-shirt up and over he left his clothes on the dining room floor. Jeffrey turned and walked away. He didn't want to see him make a fool of himself. "Fine! I'll use the hot water." He needed a shower too smelling like crap. Literally, seeing as he worked at the Sanitation Department. It was embarrassing.

French door eased silently open Brian walked right in front of both girls, nine-inch pecker rising. No response out of either girl in their nap he circled behind them. No reaction he stroked his beast right over Kim's chest. Lily although she had blown him last night, Kim was new. Better to avoid Lily because of Eric anyways. Last night went too far as it was. Smirking he left the girls behind, wanting to make a grand entrance. Diving board seemed noisy enough to get their attention. Three loud jumps on it resulting in echoing thumps Brian somersaulted into the deep end.

Spooked by the racket both girls revived and looked toward the pool. Seeing Brian swimming underwater like a shark, they darted glances between one another. "Which one is that?" Kim bulged her eyes. Before Lily could offer up an identity Brian surfaced on his back, his monster erection coming up like the dorsal of a Great White. "Oh my God! That thing is..."

"Brian." Lily laughed. "I told you."

"You had that... in your mouth? HOW?" She even tried to open her own mouth as if researching the possibility. "Impossible!"

"Wasn't easy. Fun though."

"Holy fish sticks." Kim dropped her jaw wide in awe.

"Yeah, that's about how wide I had to make my jaws." It was amusing.

Brian ignored the girls laying his head back to scrub at his hair to get the sawdust out of it. It wasn't a real bath, but it helped. Even the chlorine helped his body odor. A peripheral glance at them he reached for his dick and just began stroking it. "Up Peniscope Bitches!" He laughed in his thoughts. The girls relocated from their lounge chairs to the edge of the pool, again putting their feet in the water, hip to hip. "He's showing off." Kim said giggling.

"So are we. You don't seem in any hurry to get dressed."

"I'm good." Kim grinned. "You know he knows we're watching."

"Yep! He'll stop in to say hi. Give him time."

No sooner than saying it, Brian released his dick and a dove under, swimming a circle before aiming for their feet. Like a torpedo he shot toward them and surfaced right up between them. Hands reaching up palmed their hips at the same time. "Pool Shark." It made them laugh. Their feet touching his cock at both sides without even trying the girls made certain they didn't panic. "Who's the sexy ass blond here?" Flirt!

"My friend Kim. Eric's future wife." Lily laughed.

"No ring on it yet." Kim fluttered her fingers at him. "Who's the sexy ass muscle man here?" It was a day of repetitive replies.

"Brian." He grinned and retreated his palms from their soft warm flesh. Underwater now he grabbed their feet closest to his dick and pressed them around his girth. Eyes flaring, they let him fuck their feet, thrusting his pecker right between them for a strange sensation.

"He's cute." Kim loved the attention. "I needed a good foot massage." Once he knew they were intrigued his hands came back up to their legs rubbing them.

"Yeah, me too. Well, almost a foot." Long that is! Ego much? "So, you're the bird lover. I remember Eric telling me about your tattoo."

"So, he does talk about me?" Kim drooped her chin, "Good things I hope."

"Ehhh? Don't get your hopes up. Here if you need a shoulder to cry on though."

"Don't be a dick, Brian." Lily pointed with a warning. Her foot still enjoying his tender thrusts now that both girls were keeping a close proximity to it for him. "Jeff here again tonight?"

"Yeah, he's taking a shower, I think. Works at the sanitation department so he smells like shit." Vocally obvious!

"Eww!" Kim winced, "Lily says he's cute too."

"Looks like Henry Cavill." She added.

"Faster than a speeding bullet." Brian chuckled and winked at Kim. "Not me! I last all night. I'm Sex Luthor!"

"Someone's trying hard." Lily rubbed shoulders against Kim. As she did Bri repositioned his hands to the inside lane of both girls' legs, sliding his palms up toward their pussies. Lily stopping his hand sneered. "After last night I think I need to behave. I don't want my brother catching us."

"Your loss." He wagged his tongue at her then eased his dick from their compressed footing. Moving left to Kim he took her legs and parted them to admire her bright pink pussy. "Your gain."

"What?" Kim let him pry her legs wider then drag her ass closer. "What did Eric call your birds? Jeckel...?"

"...and... what the Heckel...?" Kim giggled.

"I was thinking more of Dr. Jekyll and Mister Hyde... Hide even." He buried his face into Kim's pussy, with a yelp she shot a glance over at Lily's evil grin. His tongue slid right up between Kim's tight labia and sank deep into her vulva.

"OH SHIT!" Kim squealed and found Lily holding her up from falling back. "LILY!!!"

"Better you than me. Have fun!" Lily hopped up and gathered her clothing and cellphone. Walking indoors she closed the door and hurried upstairs. Finding Margo asleep in her bed with Studly snoring facing her feet, Lily found it sweet. Leaving her clothes on the floor and plugging her cell up to a charger she tiptoed out and followed the sound of music and water to the bathroom in the hall.

Fingers on the doors knob she checked it to see if it was locked. Nope! Peeking in to see Jeffrey through the clear glass door of the shower in all of his glory she smiled and took the risk of entering. He shampooing his hair hadn't heard her entrance which gave her time to sneakily open the shower door and slip in behind him. The metal music his cell was playing assisted her stealth.

Afraid to touch him at first, she hovered her fingertips keeping his aura between contact and temptation. Mentally exploring his physique, she found him very sexy. Deciding to risk his yelling at her she went for it. Caressing his back tensed him up. Shampoo still lathering his scalp he kept his eyelids closed to avoid torture. "Couldn't sleep any longer?"

"He thinks I'm Margo." She flared her eyes and smiled, "Let him." Kissing his back, he chuckled.

"Missed you too." Crouching at his lower body her hands and lips went nomadic. Finally, she reached between his muscular legs and palmed his balls. "You know what I like." Nodding at his reply she squeezed them lightly. "Harder! Let's get ole' Cocky motivated." Amazed of her luck she squeezed harder until he growled playfully. Releasing his balls, she palmed her hand with fingers facing up. She then reached higher to feel his shaft at the foreskin, his dick tightening up hard in her grasp. She rather liked her hiding place. Gripping his dick she stroked it, although awkwardly he sure liked it. So did Lily!

Rinsing his hair of shampoo, he didn't even look back, instead going for conditioner. Ignoring her might have been in her favor. Eyes sealed again he rubbed his scalp vigorously then opted to turn and face Margo, at least whom he thought was Margo Needy. Just someone needy! While he faced her of course she lost her grip in his transitioning. Now his eight-inch pecker was right in her facing dripping in water. Smiling at it she just went for it. Not as big as Brian but still a mouthful she took him down her throat. Feverish sucking, she gagged but stayed on course. Tilting his head back at just how good it felt Jeff enjoyed the heated water over his face. It took her three minutes of ball massages and deep throat thrusts before Jeffrey nutted down her throat. His dramatic snarls made her crazy, unable to pull away because she required every drop. Washing the dog! He was just as Studly!

"Need me to wash your back?"

The bathroom door opening up, the real Margo Needy entered after waking up and hearing his growl. Eyes bulging at seeing Lily on her knees Margo froze. Jeff reacted with a glance at Margo through the steamy glass then swiftly dropping his watery gaze to see Lily looking up at him with big brown eyes, her mouth full of manhood.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jeff backed up against the wall only to have Lily crawling on her knees to keep him in her throat. Margo laughing came on in with them and eased around Lily to hug Jeffrey from the side.

"I wondered where everyone was. I heard screaming outside my window and saw Brian in the pool with I presume Kim? No sign of Lily though."

"Not right, Lily! You ambushed me." Lily bobbed back and forth keeping a steady rhythm. "Fuck! She knows what she's doing."

"I can leave you two alone."

"Like hell! Get over here Momma." Dragging Margo closer he kissed her, the landlady running her fingers through his chest hair. Lily looking up grew even more turned on as Margo's hand lowered from his abdomen down into his pubes right in front of her face. Dividing her fingers Margo slid them around his dick as if a hostile takeover. What Lily learned quickly was that was Margo's way of helping her receive a secondary load. Her fingers dipping to use nails on his scrotum, Jeffrey tensed again and detonated. This torrent made Lily choke it was so massive. Pulling away Lily spit up and whined, "Nooo!" She wanted all of his jizz. Wasted load she pouted and stood up. Margo then resumed by curling her fingers about his dick. Their kiss so savage Jeffrey turned to Margo and took her to the wall. Penetrating his landlady, he forgot all about Lily.

"Guess I know when I'm no longer needed."

Stepping out of the shower she dried off with his towel and left the bath. Wandering with Studly she headed back outside to see Kim up against the side of the pool facing the house. Brian taking Kim from behind was making Kim scream bloody murder. "JECKLE!" With each time she recited the word loudly, Brian Hancock rammed deep replying with, "HIDE!" A falsified Marco Polo!

"JECKEL!"

"HIDE!"

"JECKEL!"

"HIDE!"

It was monstrous!

"Maybe I do miss Ben... a little!"

Sigh!

12