Cougar House Ep. 055: Law FIRM

Story Info
"Up against the wall and spread 'em. Wider! WIDER! WIDER!"
5.9k words
4.45
5.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 55 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"How do I explain losing your wife and kid Wayne?"

"Think I care?" Wayne Nichols snapped back at his FBI handler His new name now four years old that is, not his birth moniker, "Find them or I clam up. You motherfuckers know you can't win that Otto Barringer case without me. I get whatever the fuck I want, or you get nothing. I don't give a holy hel, how long I'm in protection as long as I have my wife and kid. How did your stupid ass lose track of Rho... I mean Erica?"

"Maybe she got tired of you beating the shit out of her and we look the other direction." Roxie Durbin, his FBI handler growled while driving around town hoping for some sign of saving face. She and he had to get to Erica Nichols before her superiors realized her fuck up. She as much as Wayne just to make certain she didn't reveal how Roxie tortured her as bad as Wayne did. Those fucking kids! It was like a Scooby Doo rerun without the dog. Well, he was tied to a porch pillar.

"You ever once bring up what I do to my kid I go on the stand and lie. Just know I'll take your queer ass down with me Durbin."

"Call me a dike, I'll break your fucking nose." She snapped hitting her brakes hard sending him into the dash, "Now put your seatbelt on. It's the fucking law!" Firmness was all she had. "Give me something to go on."

"Mich... Jenna is sweet on some boy named Heath. He was at the school today when I went looking for her. Lil' bastard hit me, then that Deputy and his ginger kunt fu took over."

"I saw Deputy Filmore walk out some kid at the station just before you were released. I don't think he was there to be questioned though. Drove a Nissan Xterra, sound like him?"

"Never seen him before the FaceTime last night. No idea what he drives. Cocky punk I will give him that. There was some other guy with him, he used his cell to record what I did to Jenna."

"You really are the stupidest fucker alive Nichols. You need to stop raping your kid." When you stop raping his wife. Jailbirds of a feather! Thinking on that Roxie did find a hint of regret. This bullshit was going to ruin her ten-year career in the FBI. She wasn't always this cruel and complicated but having dealt with scum like Wayne she let his tactics grow on her. If she had never met and fell for Erica over time this would never have gone so far. First time raping Erica today while the hubby and kid were away, she was ready for a nervous breakdown. Luckily there was no proof of what she did outside of Erica, and she knew she wouldn't fess up to the bureau mainly to protect her daughter. Now how much those two scene stealers Ben and Greg saw was a different story. They looked like dumbasses so that opinion alone might save her. If she could just get to Erica, those boys could be made to look like liars easy enough.

This Heath guy was going to be much harder to deal with. She needed to know more about him. "Why did Jenna go to the high school? To meet that, Heath? How did he know to meet her there?"

"She was on the swim team before she graduated last year. You knew that you took Erica and I to her finals. My gut says she's also sweet on her Coach."

"We need to start at the school then." She turned around and headed for the High School, it was still possible the Coach was there with swim practice. It was this time last Fall when Jenna had similar practices. "Let me go in and investigate first. You show your face in there again will only send you right back to your cell. I am NOT explaining two arrests in one day to Buford. Bad enough he doesn't know Erica bolted like Jenna." Wayne had no idea of the boys helping her escape. "You have to chill your shit, Wayne."

"You bring my phone?"

"No, it's at your house still. I was in too big of a hurry to get you out of jail. You didn't tell your lawyer...?"

"Only that I was drunk and looking for my daughter. It matters? I'd get off even if anything bad was mentioned. Fuck that cop Filmore. I ever get my hands on his wife... I might just bend her over."

"You got off even though the school said you tried to drown the Deputy's wife. Deputy filed his report saying you attacked not just her, but him, and a whole bunch of school kids. Buford knows all of this thanks to your lawyer. I'm on thin ice thanks to you getting out of the house and going on a rampage. This won't go away Wayne. Once we get you and your family together you know they'll relocate you. I'll probably get reassigned. Your next handler won't be as easy as I've been. I only fit in well because I could pass off as Erica's sister. Damn sad when I've gotten this close to a piece of shit like you."

"Love you too, Lady Killer. Now, as I was saying... you get Jenna's phone you can trace that Heath's number. Trail it to a name and address. My gut says he knows where they are."

"That was my plan." Not to mention the fingerprints on the doorknob when Greg locked the bedroom door to give him time to free Erica. Thoughts on that she revealed, "I have connections to run those prints without Buford Tanner getting wise and questioning it. I can get that info in under 24 hours once I figure out what to do with Wayne here. I may be stuck with him in my car until I find his family. Cuffing him to the steering wheel will even arouse suspicion at the school. Dammit! I have to risk that. If he escapes me too, I'm dead in the water."

Reaching the school Roxie parked far enough away not to be noticed easily. Cuffs in her glovebox she reached over Wayne's knee and procured them. "No arguing! I can't trust you to sit still. Hands around the steering wheel." Grumbling, he obeyed and Rox locked him tightly. Taking her keys, she got out and pointed at him to sit quiet until she got back. The walk into the school was met by a number of students still hanging around. Not only they but to her surprise she found the principal outdoors bringing in the American flag. He eying Roxie, she decided it in her best interest to make her odd appearance known.

"Good afternoon." She walked up to Harmon Henshaw, the portly principal.

"Help you?"

"Yes! My name is Roxanne. My brother-in-law created a fuss here earlier today. I presume you're my niece's old principal?"

"Jenna Nichols? Yes! Such a sweet girl. It was truly unfortunate what occurred today with her father."

"Yes, it was! Wayne is an alcoholic. He had a fight with Jenna last night. The family is still sorting out details. My sister, Wayne's wife is out looking for Jenna as I am. Have you by chance seen her since all of this occurred?"

"I'm afraid not. To be honest I myself didn't see Jenna at all today. I am aware that she paid a visit to her former coach Porter Gallivant. I believe Deputy Filmore questioned him over it." Not quite! No time! However, Riley's fellow officer Samuel N'Dolla arrived once Riley took Wayne into the station to gather notes to be added to the full report. "I haven't heard anything more from Porter to know if she came back or not."

Perfect timing a convertible Trans Am pulled up on the curb of the school's circular drive. In it the hottest redhead Roxie had ever seen. Stepping out of it in an almost sheer sundress the woman approached Harmon. "Ah! There's my coat. You could have brought it back tomorrow Ms. Filmore."

"I was on my way by anyway Harmon." Roxie paused to look her over. Drooling unintentionally, she suddenly agreed with Wayne Nichols in his mention of how hot the woman was. Fuckable indeed! Passing his suit jacket to him, Harmon put it on. "Sorry it smells like chlorine and Estee Lauder Beautiful."

"I'll have it dry cleaned. Oh! Frannie? This is Wayne Nichols sister-in-law... I'm sorry, was it Rhonda?" So very close, yet not her name, but it did belong to...

"Roxanne! Close!" Roxie smiled, "You're the woman my brother-in-law attacked?"

"More my defending others to be honest. Not only did he punch my husband, but he also threatened our school kids. I couldn't stand by and let them be hurt."

"Of course not. You did the right thing. I heard he nearly drowned you. I am so very sorry for how far things went. I was just telling... Harmon?" A nod, "...that Jenna's mother and I are still looking for her. Wayne and Jenna had a fight over some boy he didn't approve of from what I understand. Unfortunately, we can't locate Jenna to get to the bottom of it all. Would you happen to know this boy, I believe his name was Heath?"

"Heath Talbot." Harmon spoke too soon before Frannie could advise him against it. "Trouble if I ever had a student." He chuckled. "Quite the wrestler though. He almost got us to State two years ago."

"I see." Roxie noticed Frannie expressing worry that they were saying too much. At this point Frannie had no idea over the video Heath had shared with Riley and Sheriff Coot Donnelly, which would indict Roxie herself as a rapist. Riley didn't want to involve his wife any more than necessary. His biggest worry was Heath Talbot showing her said video. "I've never met him, but Erica says Jenna seems very taken by this Talbot boy." OWNED! Kind of! Now Agent Durbin had a name to trace.

"Didn't I hear that Heath had moved out to Margo Needy's?" Harmon winced.

"Margo's? Nooo!" Frannie aimed for a rescue, "Last I knew Heath was living with his uncle." Until she knew this woman better, she was in savior mode. She rather adored her young Master. Well, plaything! He called her that more than she him.

"Ah! Hearsay I suppose! Makes me wonder how Margo's son Elliot is doing in France. Anyway, forgive my change of topic."

"Would either of you know how I might reach this Heath? Her mother and I are worried sick over Jenna gone missing as she has."

"Not off the tip of my head. You Frannie?" Of course, she had her master's number.

"No! I do my best not to get too attached to my students outside of school. Heath graduated and that was that. You could check with my husband, undoubtedly Heath was questioned over the struggle today."

"Frannie's husband Deputy Riley Filmore." Harmon needed to shut up.

"Yes, I heard this Heath struck Wayne. I'm certain he deserved it. Okay, well, for my sister, I do so apologize for Wayne's antics. You will pass along our concern to the students?"

"Absolutely!" Harmon shook her hand, "Do let us know if you find Jenna."

"I will! Oh, Mrs., Filmore?" Roxie looked to her left, "I love your car."

"So do I." Frannie winked to share in her not suspecting anything was amiss. Frannie was too smart not to think this woman wasn't up to more than just finding poor Jenna. "Can I have a word in private Harmon?" Frannie waved at Roxie, "School dilemma. Good luck!"

"Thank you." Roxie stepped away deciding not to shake down Porter Gallivant. With telling Harmon to relay her apology she knew it wasn't a good idea going into the school. She had Heath's last name so that was a healthy clue. Running his name, she would know more within the hour. Back to Wayne she went.

"Is everything alright Frannie?" Harmon finished bringing the flag down and began folding it.

"About today, my dress being shredded by Wayne in the pool?" With an assist of horny students. "A lot of students saw me pretty much naked. You know that wasn't on purpose, right?"

"Frannie, you need not worry. It would take far more than that to lose your job. Even the school board will cheer. Once they hear you were a hero today, will not sweat over it. I do have camera footage to show them."

"Yay me! Seen by millions." She loved it! "As long as you understand it wasn't intentional."

"Unlike when you had sex with Heath in your classroom?"

"Oh shit! You knew that too?"

"Our secret! If I may be open?"

"Definitely!"

"I kept that one for my private time."

"Harmon Henshaw?" She feigned a blush, "You handsome perv you."

"If you were to... indulge further? I would keep it to myself. Perhaps even sweep your... talents under my rug." He did pat the top of his head, rather, an expensive toupee.

"I might just give you a private show sometime." She laughed. "Okay! As long as we're on the same wavelength. Thank you, Harmon." She needed to go. Warning both Riley and Heath were on her priority list. Getting in her car, Frannie flashed Harmon a shot up her sundress. No panties on he grinned and used the flag to hide his erection. School of Hard Knockers! He had seen her nipples through her dress although faint the entire conversation. So did Roxie Durbin. On her way onto to the adjacent roadway Frannie pulled out and headed for the main street through Wildwood. Route 6 headed to Margo Needy's!

Following at a safe distance Roxie, who had unlocked Wayne from her steering wheel, had him reclining in his seat just in case. On her cell she had called her inside source, "Dykstra? This is Rox. Run an ID for me superfast. The name is Heath Talbot. Wildwood area!" Two minutes in traffic her source divulged an address, age, middle name, even what he drove. Hearing a Nissan Xterra, Roxie grumbled. "Thanks Dykstra. I owe you a fingering." Call ended she looked down at Wayne asleep in his recline.

"It was the kid from the police station. Rural address!" GPS activated she headed for the country. "Right behind you, Red." That vision was easy enough to daydream over, hands on Frannie's hips at 10 and 2, just like her steering squeal. Frannie up ahead had no idea anyone was checking out her ass. "Wish I had brought my strap on." Just to humor her plight. She had kicked it under Wayne and Erica's bed in her hurry out. Still! Even an FBI Agent could fantasize!

********

Margo Needy's countryside Valley of the Dolls...

After her short adventure blowing Jeffrey Hancock then having him stolen away by Margo Needy, Lily Crowe wasn't certain what to make of it. Still wet from sharing the shower with Jeff she headed downstairs and back out to the pool to find her girlfriend Kim playing hid and seek with Jeff's brother Brian's massive cock. Having teased Kim over her tattooed tramp stamp of the cartoon birds Heckle and Jeckle which was only invested in to coax Eric Crowe, Lily's brother, Brian's roommate, into liking her, she fell prey to his nine-inch monstrosity. Now as if a game of Marco Polo he was making her recite Jeckle, while he gave her his monster Hyde, aka Hide as in now you see him, now you don't. Little Miss Kim was screaming her lungs out. So loudly Lily worried that even way out in Elliot Needy's treehouse Greg and Lily's boyfriend Ben might hear her. It was a half mile out in the forest but still, the valley loved its acoustics.

Pacing the concrete biting her nail Lily couldn't stop staring at her bestie's expression of sheer loss of mind. Kim being tight as all get out, now being ripped wide, it was almost as if being fisted. She just took it and hoped for the beast... BEST! Brian glancing up at Lily grinned each time he bellowed, "HIDE!", ramming so deep her verse of "Jeckle" was becoming strained and almost hard to speak. Her orgasm rippled the water around their waists.

"Sup Lily? Waiting your turn?" Brian chuckled.

"Noooo! I had that thing in my throat... I know my pussy is smaller than my mouth. Trust me, I can see what you're doing to Kim."

"Eric, who?" He chuckled. "If this doesn't make her forget your brother, nothing will. I just laid down the law."

"So what? Making Kim your girlfriend now?"

"Naaa! But I know she'll come back for more." He knew nothing of her minor crush on Greg Shepard, the Hero out guarding Erica and Jenna Nichols. At the moment Greg was not even in the running. "So where did you run off too? Margo around yet?"

"Showering with Jeffrey." She pouted. "I was... but she stole him from me."

"No shit! You after my bro?"

"I just wanted... to know what... nothing." Lily feared saying too much and it being twisted, "I'm going to go get dressed. Heath and I'm guessing your friend Cabot might be home at any..."

"Someone beg for me?" Heath Talbot opened the French door and stepped out. Just getting home from Wildwood and his meet with the cops he heard Kim clear in the front yard when he got out of his SUV. "Daaaamn Hancock. Look at blondie's face, she's loving your dick tearing her up."

"That true?" Brian pulled Kim's wet mane to look her in the eye.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! GOD YES! I'm free every night this year."

"Fair enough!" He laughed. While Brian continued nailing her in anticipation of a nut so powerful Kim might be hoarse for days, Lily pulled Heath aside.

"What did the cops say?" His eyes lowering to her breasts she sighed, "REALLY? At a time like this?"

"Still thinking about fucking you Crowe."

"Only if I let you. Now shut up and tell me what you found out."

"I showed Riley and Sheriff Donnelly the videos. I need that rape video of Wayne abusing Jenna to show them still. With my cell out of commission I need the copy Eric recorded. Riley told me to get out of town and keep the Nichols safe, so I didn't run by the theater to hit up Eric in case I was being watched. When he gets home, I'll grab it."

"Ben and Greg are babysitting the Nichol's out at the treehouse. Kim and I just took blankets and food out there and met the boys halfway. I told them not to leave the ladies with darkness getting close. They have a flashlight and a candle to see by. Running a generator might be loud, right?"

"Yeah, it is noisy. You did good Lily. Riley told me Frannie is coming out here to check on things."

"Frannie Filmore?"

"You should have seen her go all Natasha Romanoff on Wayne Nichols today at the school pool. Wayne tore her dress all to hell and she came up out of the pool naked. Students went nuts. Probably did all nut."

"Wow! I hope she doesn't get into trouble. You just know some of those students were Freshman and all."

"How is it her fault? If they did, they did. Even if any parents find out about it, the fact she was saving Riley and the kids can't be overlooked. She did the right thing. At least Jenna escaped during her diversion."

"And Ben and Greg rescued her mom. Do you think the FBI will come out here looking for them?"

"I hope not but the FBI is bound to know my name and address by now." Good call! "Thing is they don't know I have Jenna and Eric, nor do they know about the treehouse. As long as Margo and the guys here don't know... you didn't tell Brian, did you?"

"Nobody knows. I haven't said a word."

"Good! I need to get a new phone tomorrow."

"Insurance on it?"

"Yeah! Thank God I was smart enough to do that. Hell, I just got my service turned back on. I'm still fucking pissed that fucker knocked it out of my hand into the pool."

"If he's in Witness Protection... that must mean he's a really bad person."

"As if his Handler isn't? This is fucked up Lily. Coot Donnelly is going to check on this Agent Buford Whatever. Let's pray he's legit and not as crooked at the dike."

"I know, right? Hey?" She had to snap her fingers, "My eyes are up here."

"Shit! I thought your eyes..." He poked her nipples making her shift away from him, "...were just bulging at how hard you make me."

"Whatever! I'm not giving you... letting you..." Kim was revving back up beside them, Brian snarling and ready to nut hard. "I make you hard?" She had to look. Sure enough, boa in the hood. "I hate you."

"Relax! I'm saving it for Frannie."

"Wonderful! You're fucking the Spanish Teacher too."

"I own that, Ginger!"

"Riley might have something to say about that." She frowned.

"Oh, he does. He says hit the bitch harder."

"He does not."

"You're welcome to ask her when she gets here."

"Where did you get all this boss man attitude? You never used to be like this."

"Always had it in me, just never let it out until Margo. I own Margo, Frannie, and Jenna. Room for you too." He chuckled.

"Not this lifetime."

"Yeah, Ben is more your league."

"Fuck you, Heath. Hadn't you better go check on Jenna?"

"I can do that from here." He brought out Greg's borrowed cellphone. Dialing Ben's phone Ben answered.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12