Cougar House Ep. 055: Law FIRM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sup? It's Heath." Ben nodded at Greg. "The Nichols fell asleep together we're just hanging out on the ground."

"Pushing Shepard in the sex swing?"

"Bite me Talbot. You back home?"

"Yeah, I just got here. Playing with your girl's titties." Lily had to swat his palm from squeezing her right tit, now her eyes were bulging.

"You are not. Is that Kim moaning?" Even Greg heard her. Huddling next to Ben he heard a deafening climax as both she and Brian polished one another off.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Greg bellowed and began pacing in a temper tantrum. "That should have been me making her scream like that."

"Tell Shepard to relax. Plenty more of Blondy to go around. He can have her back after all this FBI shit is over."

"Dude! You better not be hitting on Lily. I was cool about that group masturbation last night but come on... I need her." Ben sounded choked up. Heath frowning at the misery in his voice slowed his verbal assault. Even though the girl was freaking sexy as fuck, Lily was like his baby sister, one he loved to torment. Thing is, Heath was compulsive when it came to pussy. At least tonight he wouldn't let things go too far with Frannie on the way, and Margo to feed his ego.

"I hear you Benson."

"You coming out to see Jenna? You know she will want to hang out with you. She knows you more than Greg and I."

"Tell her it's safer if I stay away for the night. Just in case the FBI comes out here."

"Do we have a fallback plan if they do start snooping? What if they bring dogs to follow their scent?"

"I doubt they go that far. They have Wayne and he's the important one in their case. At least I'm guessing so." Brian climbs out of the water after plucking up Kim and hurling her like a rag doll over his shoulder as if throwing back a big fish. Sinking beneath the water Lily decided that with Brian out that she should go in and comfort her girl. A perfect dive in she met up with Kim below the surface. Mind blown Kim was still in shock. Brian had destroyed her then tossed her aside as if she meant nothing. Why do all guys do that? She was miserable and Lily knew it. Dragging her up to breath Lily hugged her bestie.

"Let's go inside. I'm getting chilled." Night was closing, the sun behind the trees now. Leading her out, they dried off with a single towel found in an outdoor cabinet and headed into Margo Manor.

"I gotta go check out front for Frannie." Heath huffed, Brian perking up knowing the mega hot Spanish teacher was coming out. After Frannie blowing, he and his brother at the high school charity carwash he definitely wanted the full steal deal. If not just for bragging rights. Gwen Bishop, who dat? Ben just ended his conversation; his cell battery was running low. This was going to be a long night.

********

Frannie Filmore found the turn off leading out into the valley. Distant car lights in her mirror made her worry a bit. Having called Riley, they had been talking all the way out to Margo's. Now knowing of Roxie raping her sister, both she and he concluded that Roxie was no real blood relation at all. Not unless they were sisterly freaks, but Erica if she were related sure looked tragic. Not only that but the FBI admission clenched it. Once knowing Roxie had lied, Frannie was on her guard.

"Car lights about a half mile behind me. Do I turn or go on and find another road to turn on and make my way back?" She asked him before using her turn signal.

"Bebe Service is patrolling out there. I'll call her cell rather than use the shoulder mic. Just in case this Roxie is monitoring the airwaves. Go past Margo's turn off about two miles, that's likely where Bebe is parked to catch speeders. Pull up beside her and chit chat, let's see if the car behind you follows you on down and goes by. Bebe can get a plate number or pull this Roxie over if it's her."

"If it's not?"

"Go have some fun, just report in on the Nichols and how they're doing. Get copies of those videos Talbot said his buddy has."

"I just passed by the road out to Margo's."

"Ok! I'll call Bebe and warn her. If it is this Roxie Durbin, Bebe can run interference and you can hightail it to Margo's. Keep everyone on a need-to-know basis. Let's not make things any more complicated."

"What if Roxie shows up there?"

"Just address her as Erica Nichols sister. You said she wanted to talk to Heath about today. Get your stories straight and don't leave Margo's house. Stay the night there and have someone follow you back to town in the morning. Last I knew the Hancock boy cuts trees with his old man so he's probably up at the crack of dawn. I'll call you later."

"Love you, Riley." Her Man! He loved her too.

Riley did just as he told her in warning Officer Bebe Service hiding in the shadows. Reaching Bebe, Francine pulled in alongside her. Thing is that her tail had mysteriously vanished. Window down the beautiful Bebe looked concerned. "Still on your gorgeous ass Frannie?"

"I think they turned at Margo Needy's. Maybe it was Heath Talbot or one of his roommates. I'm just jittery."

"Want me to escort you to Margo's?"

""I wish you could just stand guard out there."

"Riley told me to steer clear. What is he not telling me?"

"I better keep this to myself. We should double dildo one of these days soon."

"All in until our lips kiss." Bebe laughed. "I'll just follow you to the road and move on."

"Thank you, Bebe."

"Always! You know my number too. Any trouble you just speed dial me. Promise I won't write you a ticket."

"Good to know. As if I'd ever pay a ticket." Frannie backed out of Bebe's nest and headed back to the road. In pursuit Bebe watched Francine disappear into the thicket and move on. The second Bebe Service had some distance in her departure, a pair of fog lights turned on, a car crept out of the undergrowth. Roxie Durbin was a slick one. GPS out here was spotty, so she knew she needed to drive slowly and keep Frannie in her sights. Frannie on dirt and sparse gravel didn't even look behind her now.

Reaching the clearing she found multiple vehicles out front, Brian's truck, Heath's SUV, and Eric Crowe's car. Driving up beside them she shut her Trans Am off just as the sun ended its rule. Pitch dark it was pretty scary out here. A sheepdog barking, she at least knew it would alert everyone indoors. "I love it out here in the daylight, but damn...!"

Getting out of her convertible she just left the top down. Clear skies she wasn't worried of the weather. Chilling a bit, she wished she had brought a Shaw, but oh, no, the slut wanted to be checked out. At least she knew it would be warmer indoors. Climbing the porch steps, she had to fend off Studly as she rang the doorbell. A few minutes later the door opened wide.

"Frannie Filmore?"

"Margo Needy." She playfully laid her chin on her shoulder. "Nakie already?" Margo was totally nude outside of a tampon string from her twat. Thankfully her flow was under control.

"I like nakie. What brings you out here at night?"

"Heath didn't tell you I was coming?"

"He is home, isn't he?" She discovered Heath's Xterra in the lot. "I was upstairs... in the shower." With Jeffrey Hancock. For over an hour. Her hair was still straight and pulled back behind her shoulders. Droplets of water still loitering in beads upon her perfect body. "Come inside."

"That's my plan." Heath having heard the doorbell from outside ventured in to see the ladies. "Both of you." He meant cumming in both beauties. "Tanks full Hotties!" Stepping up to Margo he kissed her cheek then planted his left palm right between Frannie's enormous breasts. Once he was done with Margo, he pushed Frannie backwards into the closed door and laid one on her. Margo puckered at seeing Frannie fall prey to her master's sensual appetite. At least Frannie was warming up, outside of her nipple hard on.

Up on the third-floor landing Lily watched him make out with her former teacher. She was amazed by how much control Heath had over women. Pouting at her hormones rallying, she almost wanted to sneak out and see Ben. Not a good idea now that it was dark.

"Frannie Fannie!" Brian stepped in carrying his clothing, dick swinging and still erect after Kim. Tossing his clothing on the sofa he ventured up to Frannie from the side and licked her earlobe while she still shared her steamy kiss with Heath. Margo was getting jealous. Daring to join them she went in for Frannie's other earlobe until Frannie was overwhelmed. Heath dropped his pants right there even while frenching her, then hiked her skirt and lifted the redhead up against the door. Penetrating her Frannie was all moans. Brian smirking at Margo stepped around Talbot and roughly turned Margo to face the door and took her from behind. Anal liberty considering her red twat. Both bitches moaned hard. Door knockers!

"Unbelievable!" Lily rolled her eyes and decided to find Kim. Eyes still behind her brow she twisted in step and walked right into Jeffrey Hancock, now fully dressed. "OH SHIT! I didn't know you were there."

"Now you know how I feel." He held her by her biceps in her shocked state. "I thought you were Margo earlier."

"I know! That's why I didn't give up until I had no choice. I'm sorry if I... pissed you off."

""I wouldn't say you pissed me off. After the hand job last night and watching you blow Bri... I kind of... hoped I might be next."

"Calling your girlfriend Yon tonight?"

"Just did! She's helping her parents make eggrolls for their restaurant. Raincheck!"

"Can I... suck your dick again?" She trembled.

"Not tonight. Not opposed! Eric should be dragging in here soon. Let's not make him lose his shit."

"I know! He would too. Why am I the only girl here not getting laid? Brian even fucked my girlfriend, Kim. No fair!" The wailing downstairs was suddenly interrupted by the front door trying to open. Unsuccessful the intruder left the doorway and ventured to the back of the house. A long walk for sure but minutes later in walked Lily's brother Eric hand in hand with... Anita Shepard? Greg's mom? Whoa! Bad timing!

"No wonder we couldn't get in." Eric laughed. "Don't mind the naked people." Heath had Frannie's dress off and tossed. Anita dropped her jaw then whispered, "Isn't that Frannie Filmore?" Far too many parent / teacher events, her son Greg was not the brightest sun in the sky.

"Yeah! Heath owns her when her husband Riley isn't looking. Let's sneak upstairs and maybe nobody will bother us." Leading her through he found only Jeffrey on the landing. He had sent Lily to get dressed in Margo's room. A few minutes in passing and fist bumps between the boys, Jeff was introduced to the blushing brunette. Jeff went so far as to kiss her hand. Fanning herself Anita in her short dress followed Eric but did peer over her shoulder at Jeff rubbing his crotch. She felt 18 again.

"Oh! Hey! You're home." Lily burst on the scene wearing shorts and a t-shirt. "Who is this?" She made conversation after finding Kim nowhere in sight. Hoping to give Kim time to hide wherever she was.

"Anita Shepard." She introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Eric's sister Lily."

"I've seen you at the bank."

"Cool! You're Greg's mom, aren't you? I date Ben."

"I see! Greg's been missing all day. He hasn't even answered my calls." Due to Heath ignoring her while holding on to her son's cell.

"Oh? Maybe he and Ben are hanging out."

"Just as well. He not coming home made it easier to meet with Eric here."

"Okay! My dick needs attention. Go annoy someone else Lily."

"There is nobody left. Well, Jeffrey I guess but... eww!" Covering her tracks.

"Your problem not mine. Come on, you sexy ass MILF." Eric forced Anita onward. At his room he entered to darkness. Turning the light on he winced at his full-size bed, "I know I made my bed today. Why's it tore up? Lily must have slept in here." Door closed and locked he, like the guy's pressed Anita against the door and made out like a bandit. Three minutes into a steamy madness he undressed Anita, she undressed him. The doors in this place were all thudding against their thresholds.

Outside his room Lily touched the door.

"Oh, Kim! Where are you?"

Under Eric's bed. With Margo's dildo with Eric's name written on it. Not only his bed was torn up. Her heart was too. Tossing Anita on the mattress and destroying her cunt meant a whole lot of pressure on the hiding blond. Trapped and hearing her man growling Kim pouted. No fair! At least she had Margo's toy inside her to imagine his grunts and moans to be he on top of her. Technically, he was on top of her. Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy! Laying down the law, Anita was screaming bloody murder and begging for more.

His bed was Firm!

"FUCK ME ERIC!" Kim agreed with that. Bitch!

Emotions toyed with!

12