Cougar Mania Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexual free-for-all with milf porn stars.
4.9k words
4.88
5.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
55 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

With the success of our first Cougar Mania event last month, it didn't take long for people to start asking when the next one was coming out.

Interest was high, with some of the biggest names in porn asking about it. The list of those potential candidates was quite long. While going through the selection process, our referee, Ariel X suggested we go with golden oldies, using stars that were at least fifty years old.

I didn't like the idea at first, until I saw the list of women that fit the criteria, who were interested in participating in a second Cougar Mania. Nina Hartley was one name that stood out. Known for having the best ass in the business, the blue eyed blonde still looked great at the age of 64. I know I've whacked off to her at least a hundred times. I didn't think she'd be interested, but apparently she was a big fan of Celebrity Sexfights, and decided to try this.

We went with the same format as the first event, with a stripfight elimination round, followed by the orgasm knockout finale.

The slate of mature porn stars had plenty of variety, with something for everyone. Along with the legendary Miss Hartley, we had the lovely Erica Lauren, our oldest performer at the 68. We had Jillian Foxx, a 64-year-old brunette bodybuilder. Kelly Leigh, who showed up almost unrecognizable with gray hair and a much chunkier body than we've seen from her in the past. She looked a little older than 56. Another silver haired contestant was Hawaiian beauty Leilani Lei (58). Beautiful 56-year-old redhead Janet Mason was on hand, as was everyone's favorite swinger, Tracy Licks(59).

Classy milf Magdalene St. Michaels looked absolutely fabulous for someone 66. Busty brunette and Sarah Palin lookalike Lisa Ann was signed up. She was our youngest competitor at age of 51, a beating one of my personal favorites, Francesca Le by a few months. Strapon specialist Cala Craves was also here. Hopefully she would get a chance to use it. Last but certainly not least, one of porn's biggest stars, Ginger Lynn was the icing on the cake for this group of gorgeous cougars.

The sellout crowd was buzzing, as some of the most beautiful women in porn, marched into the arena in their string bikinis.

Janet in lime green

Jillian in black

Leilani in white

Tracy in sky blue

Kelly in leopard print

Magdalene in purple

Nina in lavender

Erica in pink

Cala in red

Francesca in dark blue

Ginger in yellow

Lisa Ann in orange with white polka dots

It was an incredible display of legendary talent, lined up in the ring ready to do battle. Once again a few of us threw in a hundred bucks apiece to pull a name out of a hat. I was lucky enough to draw the winner last time, with Elexis Monroe, pocketing over $1000. Hopefully I could keep my streak alive.

This time I drew Jillian Foxx, the one porn star that I wasn't real familiar with. All I know is that she has a fantastic body, and could crack walnuts with her muscular thighs. The more I watched her, the more I liked my chances.

We acquired the services of Ariel X to do our officiating once again, with the star of Ultimate Surrender and Evolved Fights taking the microphone at center stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Celebrity Sexfights for our second edition of Cougar Mania. We have the assembled the most beautiful women in the world to battle it out for the title of Cougar Queen."

I'll admit my allegiance went directly to Jillian. I really didn't care who won, but if it had to be anyone, I wanted Jillian just so I could pocket the winnings from our pool once again.

When Ariel blew the whistle, signifying the start of the event, it looked like I picked the winner for the second time in a row. While most of the women covered up, covering their boobies in a defensive stance, Jillian went into attack mode.

She turned to her left, undoing the strings of Leilani's white top, then spun around ripping off Janet's top, leaving the two milfs topless in a matter of seconds.

Legendary porn goddess Ginger Lynn got off to a quick start also, tearing away the orange polka dot top of big-titted cougar Lisa Ann, unveiling her bodacious tatas. Apparently Lisa Ann didn't realize what the elimination round was about, helping Ginger remove her flimsy bra. The beautiful milf turned around, wiggling her huge boobs, battering the porn legend with her big tits. While Ginger tried to duck, avoiding the titty whipping, Francesca swooped in removing her yellow panties, then her top in a matter of seconds. Porn's greatest star of all time was the first casualty. Ariel was on the spot to announce the anal queen's departure.

"GINGER LYNN ---- OUT!"

While Francesca was celebrating her big move, twirling Ginger's yellow top around, she felt a cool draft sweep across her own beautiful breasts, as she lost her top, compliments of Cala Craves.

The free-for-all was just getting started with Erica Lauren letting out an ear-piercing howl from across the ring, losing her pink bottoms to Nina, when she was too busy trying to cover up her top.

My girl Jillian was still wreaking havoc, knocking Janet out by untying her lime green bikini bottoms, and pulling them away from the gorgeous redhead, leaving her standing there in the nude.

"JANET MASON ---- OUT!"

Some of the other women began to come out of their shells also, with Tracy and Kelly ganging up on Magdalene, going after the classy brunette's purple outfit. Tracy snagged the top while her chubby friend removed the panties, eliminating another contestant.

"MAGDALENE ST. MICHAELS ----OUT!"

Tracy moved on to find another victim, going for Leilani's skimpy white bikini bottom, trying to knock her out. The gray-haired beauty proved to be tougher than she looked, tearing away Tracy's sky blue top, leaving America's favorite swinger with her softball sized tits, dangling free.

Leilani's luck didn't last however, as the hot bodybuilder in black came in from behind, yanking her panties down. Jillian had trouble removing the white bottoms from the feisty Hawaiian, having to trip her before finally pulling the panties from her lovely legs.

"LEILANI LEI ---- OUT!"

Nina and Erica were in a tussle, nervously laughing as they tugged on each other's top, stretching them out. They seemed to come off at about the same time, but unfortunately, the tall blonde lady was eliminated.

"ERICA LAUREN ---- OUT!"

With five porn stars knocked out, there was only one more to go before they moved onto the next round.

Kelly went for Nina, while Cala cornered Tracy. They were each looking to get the decisive knockout by stripping the bottoms off the topless milfs. Francesca had her eyes on Lisa Ann, looking to do the same.

Meanwhile, my girl was crawling around on the floor with her top and bottom intact, hoping to make it through to the next round. Instead of looking for someone to eliminate, she went to the help Tracy. She figured Cala was the biggest threat remaining. While the nasty blonde had Tracy backed up against the corner, Jillian crawled up and undid the strings on Cala's red bikini bottoms, exposing her thick dark muff.

Cala was surprised to lose her panties, looking back behind her while holding Tracy's shoulders up against the corner. The split second it took to turn away, was all it took for Tracy to remove Cala's top, snatching it, making the blonde bombshell the final casualty of round one.

"CALA CRAVES ---- OUT!"

"On to round two!"

We still had an interesting group remaining, including my pick, Jillian. I wouldn't mind picking up another twelve hundred bucks.

Ariel came out and announced the final pairings after having the women remove any remaining pieces of their bathing suits.

"Couple #1 ---- Jillian & Kelly!"

Kelly is the one person that I didn't want Jillian to face. She may have been a bit pudgy compared to the others, but I thought she had plenty of energy in the first round. I also remember her being very aggressive in some of her videos from the past.

"Couple #2 ---- Francesca & Lisa Ann!"

This may have been the hottest pairing of the three. It had my favorite vs the crowd favorite. Lisa Ann was the quintessential Milf, adored by everyone. I'm sure all eyes would be on this sexy matchup.

"Couple #3 ---- Nina & Tracy!"

It wasn't a big surprise to see Nina in the finals. Even though she lost her top in round one, she had a certain air about her that made her seem unbeatable. It's as if it was her show, and everyone else was just extras.

Nina was all business as she took a seat on the floor, spreading her creamy white thighs. Her lovely shaved pussy was on display, with an open invitation for Tracy to join her for some scissoring.

The 59-year-old Milf appeared to be a bit star struck, smiling nervously as she joined the legendary porn star on the floor. Tracy looked more like your average American housewife than a porn star. I think that was part of her allure, along with her constant comforting smile. She had a short blonde layered pixie hairstyle, and smooth white skin laced with freckles. Her medium sized tits sagged slightly, jiggling with every move.

Most of Tracy's films were of the amateur variety, swinging with her circle of friends in Florida. You could say she had a cult following with her successful website.

Tracy spread her legs, meshing her silky golden muff up against Nina's cleanly shaved pink pussy. Her smooth thighs were entangled with the legendary porn star's.

She giggled nervously as Nina reached out, caressing her breasts, pulling her in closer as they began grinding pussies. Nina had a serious look, gazing at Tracy with her big blue eyes. She seemed to be in control of the sexy hookup.

Meanwhile in the center, Francesca and Lisa Ann were having more of a makeout session, with their wandering hands roving over each other's amazing curvaceous bodies. Mashing their bare breasts together, the two hot milfs were locked in a long wet kiss, feeling each other up.

The third grouping didn't seem to get much attention, but I had my eye on it, just to see if Jillian would survive and advance. She had her hands full in more ways than one. Kelly was sitting on Jillian's crotch holding my girl's muscular thigh up in the air, grinding her hairy cunt up against the Jillian's.

The rolls on Kelly's flabby body were really jiggling as the gray-haired milf was going to town, humping Jillian's bald pussy like crazy.

It was just what I was afraid of, watching my pick getting dominated by the energetic chubbette. Jillian was on the bottom moaning, and looked to be in danger of being the first one knocked out. She was hanging in there, with her outstretched arm clutching Kelly's tit, as she tried to ride it out.

The middle match was heating up also, with Lisa Ann smothering Francesca with her huge melons. She also had her fingers buried in the caramel skinned cutie's tight pussy, pumping her juicy vaj while battering Francesca's face with her bouncing boobs.

On the far side of the ring, Tracy was holding her own against Miss Hartley. Both women were leaning back, propped up by their arms, while smacking their wet pussies together. Tracy was up for the challenge, matching the experienced porn star with every thrust.

Nina was getting frustrated that the amateur swinger wouldn't give in, and reached down clutching Tracy's thigh, as she tried to force her will on the blonde milf.

The legendary porn star sat up, lifting Tracy's thigh up over her shoulder, humping her crotch, in a position similar to what Kelly was doing to Jillian on the other side of the ring.

The best ass in the business was pumping back and forth, as Nina continued to grind it out with the hot swinger.

Kelly was running out of steam in her tribbing contest with Jillian, with the hot bodybuilder gaining momentum, sitting up and fucking Kelly with her engorged clit.

Now Kelly was the one groaning, shaking her head as her whole body started to shiver. She was trying her best to fight off the well-toned brunette, feeling as if she was on the verge of cumming.

Francesca appeared to be on the verge as well, with her head tilted back, moaning as Lisa Ann kept finger banging her juicy slit.

A loud squeal came from the far side of the match, as Nina was being manhandled by Tracy, who pushed the classy blonde cougar onto her back. Nina was panting loudly as Tracy turned the tables on her, humping the porn queen with some newfound energy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The world famous porn star was losing it, squirming around on her back, with Tracy reaching down, rubbing the moaning blonde's pussy, trying to push her over the edge.

Nina brought her hands up to her head, running her fingers through her long blonde hair as she shook her head in ecstasy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING! NO!"

Her body shook, before giving in, deflating as she laid back with her eyes closed, losing the battle for sexual supremacy to the amateur milf from Florida.

"NINA HARTLEY ---- OUT!"

We had the first knockout of the second round with Tracy shocking everyone by making Nina Hartley cum. A second knockout wasn't far behind.

Francesca was trying to crawl away from Lisa Ann, to keep the hot milf away from her ravaged pussy, but the Sarah Palin lookalike doubled down, catching her and shoving her wet index finger in Francesca's

tight butthole, while rubbing her wet pussy with her thumb.

Francesca bucked wildly, shivering from the double penetration, whimpering as she was totally dominated by the big-titted Milf.

"FRANCESCA LE ---- OUT!"

Jillian had turned things around with Kelly, and had the gray-haired slut on her back, scrambling to regain her composure. Jillian pushed her stocky thighs back, bending Kelly in half, and dove in, holding her legs down, attempting to finish her off orally.

While Jillian leaned in, gnawing and sucking on Kelly's stubby clit, Lisa Ann and Tracy had turned their attention to each other.

The two lovely ladies were on their knees in an embrace, rubbing their fleshy tits together. Lisa Ann wanted to use the same strategy that got her past Francesca. Wear her down with her massive boobs before going after her pussy. If it worked once, it could work again.

Jillian was hoping she could join them shortly. She had Kelly's thick thighs pinned back against by her sides, with her hairy wet pussy staring her in the face. She continued to suck on Kelly's clit, while shoving two fingers in her pussy.

Jillian was lapping up the juice from Kelly's wet slit, while finger fucking her at the same time. The muscular brunette had her nose right in there, taking long licks with her active tongue while the chubby milf moaned in ecstasy. The aggressive attack on Kelly's furry snatch paid off as the grayish bitch squealed while falling victim to a squirting orgasm, with two small spurts shooting up in the air, catching Jillian in the face.

It may have temporarily blinded the hot brunette, but the damage was done. Jillian was still in the running, and Ariel was there to count Kelly out.

"KELLY LEIGH ---- OUT!"

Jillian wiped her brow and turned her attention to Lisa Ann and Tracy, looking to finish this thing. She went after the more experienced porn star, grabbing Lisa's arms from behind, holding them in place, allowing Tracy to work her over.

Lisa Ann didn't stand a chance being double teamed like this. She couldn't budge with her arms locked behind her back, held in place by the muscular bodybuilder. The gorgeous lady could only watch dejectedly as Tracy came up, squeezing Lisa Ann's magnificent breasts, before letting her hands wander down between the beautiful brunette's legs. The swinging Milf from Florida did what she had to do, fingering Lisa Ann's luscious pussy to a quick orgasm, setting up a surprise final between two of the lesser known porn star milfs.

"LISA ANN ---- OUT!"

The final was pairing was set and the two ladies didn't waste any time, trying to get the upper hand. Jillian's plan was simple. Use her strength to overpower Tracy, then wear her down so she won't be able to withstand her fingering,

Tracy was more of a 'spur of the moment' sexfighter, reacting to whatever Jillian threw at her, without limiting herself to any certain plan.

Jillian initiated the final session, making their confrontation physical, roughly grabbing Tracy by the upper arms and pulling her in for a long sloppy kiss. After a little foreplay, the tough brunette thrre Tracy onto her back, stepping up and planting her pussy on down on her crotch, setting up some scissoring.

Jillian confidently lifted Tracy's right leg up, resting it on her shoulder as she began slowly grinding her slick bald pussy up against Tracy's fluffy golden bush.

Tracy laid back letting Jillian have her way, before reaching out, clamping her palm down on Jillian's powerful left thigh, holding the bodybuilder in place.

"Oh, it looks like you wanna ride me, huh?"

Jillian asked, with a snarky tone, surprised that Tracy would even consider trying to keep up with her.

The muscular brunette started gritting her teeth as she picked up the pace, fucking the blonde milf, ramming her clit against Tracy's. Her tight ass was shaking as she pistoned her lower body up against Tracy's crotch. The feisty blonde bit her lower lip as she laid back taking whatever her partner could dish out.

Both women were pushing themselves to the limit, as the long series of sexual faceoffs was catching up with them. Jillian's face was all scrunched up, and she seemed to be on the verge of tears, but never slowed down gyrating her pelvis.

Tracy was on the brink of climaxing too, with Jillian's huge clit rubbing up against her pussy. The sassy blonde knew she had to make a move or Jillian would just keep fucking her to death.

The full-figured blonde milf used Jillian's momentum against her, pulling her down to the mat and rolling on top of her. She wedged herself between Jillian's legs, with the horny brunette still humpiing Tracy's belly from the bottom.

Tracy slid her hand down to Jillian's wet slit, rubbing it briefly, telling her rival she wanted her to cum.

"You want ME to cum?" Jillian asked in disbelief, trying to show a false sense of control, even thiugh she knew she was close to the edge.

"I want you to cum so hard" Tracy sneered, staring down the manly milf, before sliding down to stimulate her orally.

Tracy to took two long licks at Jillian's juicy pink pussy, rubbing her clit between her thumb and forefinger. This caused Jillian to twitch, howling as her body stiffened up, squirting in Tracey's face, catching the shocked milf in the mouth and chin. The smiling blonde milf, licked her lips, knowing she had won, moving up to kiss her gasping friend. As she crawled up, kissing Jillian, the moaning loser clinched the muscles in her butt cheeks, arching her back, squirting two or three more times onto Tracy's flat belly, wailing louder with every geyser like spurt.

Tracy pushed herself away from the panting cougar, sitting up between Jillian's legs, wiping the droplets from her glistening tummy. She flashed a big smile at the mess her handiwork had caused, knowing she was the winner.

"JILLIAN FOXX ---- OUT!"

"YOUR COUGAR MANIA CHAMPION...

...TRACY LICKS!!!"

I was happy for Tracy. She seems like a nice person. But I'll be honest. It kinda hurt being that close to winning another $1200, and coming away with nothing.

As I looked over at my girl, who was still laying on the mat trying to catch her breath, all I could think of was how did you let this slip away? You were in complete control.

We were waiting for Ariel to come out and make the trophy presentation, when she appeared with more than just the trophy. Along with the big silver Cougar Cup, Ariel came back into the ring topless, wearing nothing but a big strapon. The flesh colored dildo looked like a real cock. Everyone in the arena wondered what was going on next.

Anton79
Anton79
55 Followers
12