Cougar Mania Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a page out of the Ultimate Surrender handbook, where every now and then the referee would join in on the postgame strapon consequences.

But who was the loser this time? Was it Jillian? She finished second. Or maybe Ginger Lynn, the first one eliminated? It couldn't be Tracy, could it? Why would you fuck the winner?

Well, one question was answered when Ariel set the Cougar Cup on the floor, pulling another strapon dildo from the cup and presenting it to Tracy.

"TRACY LICKS..."

"QUEEN COUGAR..."

"TAKE YOUR PRIZE!"

The champion accepted it with a huge grin, proudly strapping it on, with Ariel helping her, making sure it was good and tight. After being satisfied that it was properly fastened on, Ariel reached into the large silver cup, pulling out another strapon harness.

"AND AS QUEEN COUGAR, YOU MAY SELECT ONE OTHER COUGAR TO JOIN YOU IN DISHING OUT SOME STRAPON CONSEQUENCES!"

Everyone looked at each other in shock. They weren't told of any kind of strapon consequences. How would this work? Jillian looked up at the winner, with sad puppy dog eyes. Surely she deserved to after finishing second.

Apparently Tracy had other ideas, walking over and handing the strapon dildo to her good friend Leilani.

The skinny gray-haired beauty had been sitting off to the side in the nude since being eliminated back in the first round. She popped up, happy to be picked, thinking her night was over.

Jillian protested loudly at the selection.

"What! Why her?! This isn't fair!"

Apparently Ariel agreed.

"Not so fast. It has to go to one of the cougars that made it to the second round."

"Yes! That's more like it." Jillian responded, getting to her feet, as if Tracy would automatically pick her.

Again the brash brunette was passed over, this time for Kelly Leigh.

"What?!"

This time a chorus of protests was heard, as the other four finalists all figured they were more deserving. Of course Jillian's complaining was the loudest. It was also the meanest, as the bodybuilder wasn't being a very good sport.

"Why would you pick that fat bitch?"

Kelly stared the loudmouth down, as she tried on the big strapon.

"Watch you mouth, Foxx. Or this fat bitch will fuck your sorry ass!"

Tracy was told to pick her prize sex slave, and looked over the naked candidates. She walked over toward Nina, then laughed, turning completely around, faking out the entire crowd. She reached for Lisa Ann's hand, choosing the busty milf. Tracy led the dark-haired beauty to the middle of the ring, having her lay on her back.

Next up was Kelly. To nobody's surprise, the chubby cougar pointed her finger at Jillian, motioning the muscle bound milf to join her in the center of the ring alongside Lisa Ann. Only she didn't want Jillian in her back. She had her get on all fours.

That left Ariel. The hardbodied referee, didn't even bother asking anyone. She just walked over to Ginger Lynn, with a nasty scowl on her face, and dragged the famous porn star by the hair, back to the middle of the arena with the others. She was also told to get on all fours, next to Jillian in the opposite direction.

There was no planned choreography to this fucking session. Ariel and Kelly had Jillian and Ginger suck their cocks respectively as they stood behind their potential partners. Tracy took a different approach, straddling Lisa Ann tittyfucking the curvy milf. She had her squeeze her fake boobs together, and took great pleasure playing hide the salami in her amazing cleavage.

Ariel pulled her slimy cock away from Jillian's mouth, stuffing it in Ginger's tight pussy from behind. She immediately started pumping her big cock inside Ginger's juicy cunt, something she's been dreaming of for years.

Kelly patted Jillian on the ass, teasing the loudmouth loser.

"It's anal time, baby! Open up that asshole!"

Jillian hung her head, reluctantly reaching back, spreading her ass cheeks. Her tight brown starfish was practically winking at Kelly, as the gray-haired cougar spit onto her anus, rubbing the saliva in, getting her good and lubed. She pressed the tip of her flesh colored cock up against Jillian's tight butthole, until it popped inside, causing the humiliated brunette to wince in pain.

"Ooh, yeah! Look at my anal whore."

Kelly slid the big dildo gently up Jillian's nice firm butt, watching it slowly disappear.

She carefully pulled it back, almost to the point of withdrawal, before sliding it back in again. Kelly did this a few more times until Jillian was taking it with ease, then picked up the pace, roughly fucking her ass.

Tracy had also moved on from tittyfucking Lisa Ann, holding her legsup and fucking the hot milf's juicy pussy. The short-haired blonde champion had one of Lisa's legs over each shoulder as she fucked her tight slit. About six or seven hard pumps, and she pulled out, pushing the dark-haired cougar away, motioning for Francesca to take her place. The bronzed beauty quickly took her place on all fours, where Tracy immediately began fucking her doggystyle.

Francesca's boobs were swaying in rhythm as Tracy rammed her from behind.

Ariel decided she had enough Ginger also and pulled her slick dildo from her pussy, walking back over by Erica Lauren, helping the tall blonde to her feet. Ariel led her over by the ropes, bending her over below the top one, having her hook her arms around it, looking out into the audience. Ariel started drilling Erica's pussy from behind, placing her thumb up against her butt at the same time.

Meanwhile at the center of the ring, Jillian's tight asshole was still getting plowed by the so-called fat bitch. Kelly finally pulled the slick cock from Jillian's gaping hole, spinning her around, making her take it ass to mouth. The exasperated brunette grimaced as she licked the smelly cock clean.

When Kelly was done with her she called on Janet, Magdalene, Leilani and Cala to take her place, The four lovely milfs walked up together, where Kelly had them line up side by side next to Tracy and Francesca.

It was a nice group of big round butts, with the exception of Leilani's tiny tushy.

Tracy had Nina come up behind them, and go down the line, licking their assholes. The beautiful blonde porn legend happened to be a very experienced asslicker, and had no problem going from one tight butthole to the next, dabbing her tongue over and around each cougar's naughty little hole.

First Francesca's smooth brown butthole, then Janet's tiny pink butthole, then Cala's puckered rosebud, on to Leilani's cute little asshole and finally Magdalene's big juicy starfish.

Nina went about every one of them with equal enthusiasm, lathering up their butts for the winner.

Tracy walked back and forth, carefully inspecting each unique butthole. She didn't want to rush her decision. For all the swinging with the different partners she's had over the years, she's never done anal. Giving or receiving. Maybe a little asslicking every now and then.

She pretended to play a game of eeny, meeny, miney, mo to choose one, but went with her friend Leilani's cute little pooper.

Tracy leaned in, giving the slim graying beauty a good buttlicking, causing her friend to squeal with delight. Fucking her tiny little asshole was a whole different ballgame.

Tracy wanted to ease her friend into it, licking her index finger and poking it inside. Leilani's tight little anus seemed to swallow it up, tightening around Tracy's delicate finger. Our champion slowly eased it in, gently finger fucking Leilani's tight backdoor.

She pulled her stinky finger out, replacing it with her strapon. Carefully pushing the tip of her lifelike cock up against Leilani's tiny hole, she was surprised when it slipped right in. Leilani was trembling but seemed to be taking it quite well. This was her first time doing anal also.

Tracy gently guided her cock into Lellani's cute round ass. She was afraid she might split the tiny Hawaiian in two.

Over on the ropes, Ariel wasn't quite so gentle with Erica. After sticking her thumb in the long lean blonde's ass, Ariel pulled it away, fucking her backdoor with her strapon.

The tall anal slut groaned as this event was turning into analmania. Ariel pounded Erica's ass with a few more deep strokes, before pulling out of the older milfs gaping hole. Ariel unstrapped her dildo, and went back to the center joining the others.

Tracy figured Leilani had enough and slowly withdrew the big cock from her tiny butthole, kissing it as the wild night came to a close.

The champ then picked up her Cougar Cup, and triumphantly walked out of the arena to a huge ovation.

12