Cougar Sybian Ride Turns into Orgy

Story Info
Hot Wife.
6.1k words
4.57
23.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on the floor and gently eased my worn out pussy off of the mechanical cock. I was sweating, shuddering, shaking, and laughing all at the same time. I had just cum multiple times on a fake cock that I wanted to take home with me. How did I end up in a hot mess on the floor? Well, the cause was my husband and his 25th anniversary gift to us, or mostly me.

It was our 25th anniversary and recently we have done a few sensual massage sessions with a masseuse coming to our hotel to have some fun, though I've not had sex with them. Well, I guess it would be correct to say the erotic massages have included everything but penetration.

Recently we stumbled across several videos of women taking their turn on the Sybian sex machine and I had expressed an interest to my honey in taking one of them for a spin.

As a mid-fifties married lady, I've never done anything like that. I'm not a bad looker at 5'3" and 130 pounds with 36DD's and a decent ass. I still get hit on and turn a few heads with my shoulder length dark Italian hair and my nice hips, but I have never strayed in my marriage, though there have been a few times when I did have the chance. Our sex life is good and I can cum three or four times when my hubby pushes the right buttons.

My husband had planned this event for about two months although I thought it was just going to be another sensual massage as a treat when we headed off to the Residence Inn near the beach to celebrate our anniversary.

We have had two sensual massages in the past couple months that were crazy fun. It involved lots of touching and got crazy but did not involve penetration. I did things I never thought I would do so as this night got started I was super horny and couldn't wait to get back to the room and get the massage underway.

We went out for drinks and dinner and we shared two bottles of wine. I decided to dress a bit slutty tonight, something I never do when we go out. I stepped into a red cupless strappy bra and pulled on a lacy red, crotchless pair of panties that had three strings wrapping around my ass in a tiny thong-type look that barely covered my ample ass. I was teetering on six inch, "knock-me-down-and-fuck me" high heels. I pulled on a bright red, mini-dress that was mid-thigh, and grabbed my tight hips and ass, outlining all of my curves.

I'm guessing I was inappropriately dressed for my age. But I was having fun.

I knew that red would be an attention-getter and it didn't take long for the guys in the bar to start drooling over this old lady. When I went to the ladies room a young guy followed me and wanted to know how he could take me home tonight. I told him it was my husbands lucky night but he could dream. When I returned my honey started joking about which one of the guys I would fuck. We had good laughs in the next hour talking about the drooling guys and which ones would be good lays and which ones would be duds.

All the talk, the anticipation of what was ahead with an erotic massage, and the wine were making me super horny and I could feel the juices flowing. The bar tender delivered us another bottle of wine courtesy of a couple guys at the far end of the bar. I guess they thought a scantily clad Cougar would be open to them despite having her husband tagging along. If I finished their bottle of wine they may just be right.

As we opened the bottle my honey suggested that I go over and give them a proper thank you. I teetered over to the guys, both of whom were at least 25 years younger than I, and wrapped my arms around them. I thanked them for the kind gesture and touched each of them on the leg. They warned me to not start the launch sequence. We shared a couple laughs and I returned to my husband.

"I guess they were hoping for more than that." hubby said.

"Oh, yes. They wanted me to leave you at the bar and head back to their hotel room where they would double-team me and give me something I'd never forget," they promised.

"Well two is better than one," my husband smiled at me. "I'm surprised you are still here," he laughed at me.

"You'd love to watch them pound me wouldn't you?" I surprisingly suggested to him.

"Well that would be quite a sight. A little live porn with you as the center piece. Sounds interesting," he smiled back. "You'd love to be pounded by them," he smiled some more. He was not wrong.

Over the years we had shared fantasies with each other and never acted on them The double team fantasy sounded great in a fantasy but I'm not sure I could ever get into at my age, but with the wine going down tonight the thought of my husband watching me getting hammered by two younger guys sent a tingle right down to my toes. And it certainly added a little moisture to my scant panties.

My favorite porn to watch with my hubby was the group orgies where there are bodies all over the place and it's crazy. The thought of the two guys crawling all over me certainly turned me on at the moment. What would it be like to ride a strange cock anyway, I wondered?

"You would really hate seeing two strange cocks pounding me," I giggled to my guy.

"You may be right about that but I would love to see them licking your wet pussy," he smiled back. "I watched the masseuse lick you a few months ago and I loved how you responded and it was awesome to see your eyes roll back in your head and your legs spread far apart right before you came on his tongue," he recapped the event.

Shit, I was hot at the moment. We both let the thoughts hang out there as we sipped more wine and watched the people come and go at the bar. My husband looked at his watch and said we would need to get going soon as the masseuse he had scheduled would be meeting us a the hotel in the next hour. We sipped more of the wine and watched the people come and go.

I was feeling daring so I spread my legs to give any interested passers by a look at the crotchless panties. I may be 55 but I was acting like a drunk 20 year old, something completely out of character for me. My husband was encouraging me and teasing me about how he was going to fuck me in the room tonight.

After all, we were hundreds of miles from home so I could act like a total slut and not worry about seeing my neighbors. That would certainly get them talking.

And suddenly my two twenty-something admirers showed up with another bottle of wine and asked if they could join us. We told them we were just getting ready to head back to the hotel.

"Time for action," the brown haired young man offered.

My husband intervened, "actually it is our anniversary and we have a masseuse coming to give her a massage in the room."

They both chimed it that they would love to watch the show and I blurted out that I would drink to that. Damn, wonder where that came from? The wine, the wine.

My husband took one look at me and invited them back to our hotel to watch the massage. He told them they could enjoy the show but it was as spectators and not participants. They both agreed, grabbed me by the hands and off we went to the Residence Inn, my honey walking behind us watching my escorts take me back to the room. Oh the possibilities I thought as we walked. And the feeling in my pussy? It was aching.

They followed us in their car and I asked my husband if he was sure about the two guys joining us in the room. He assured me that he was and that he knew we would not cross the line. He told me there was already going to be an audience as he had ordered another treat for me, and no matter how much I groped his hard shaft while he drove he would not come clean with it.

We spilled into the parking lot and headed for our one bedroom suite. I couldn't believe I was heading to the hotel room with my hubby and two strange 20 somethings with nice bodies and hard cocks.

As we headed up the elevator the guys just stared at my MILF body, no doubt noticing my nipples, pushing hard against the red dress. My husband noticed them staring and simply told them they were spectacular. The guys assured me they hoped to find out and I teased them saying they may never know because I'd be covered in a towel for the massage.

I stepped off the elevator and I could feel three sets of eyes burning into my ass as I headed to the room. When I got to the door it was open about an inch and I looked at my husband. He said he had left the room key at the desk for the masseuse so I stepped inside.

"Hello gorgeous lady," the greeting came from a man sitting on the couch in the living room of the suites hotel. About six feet from the couch and resting on the floor was a Sybian sex machine. Hmm, that was not included in the discussions about this weekend. About five feet from where I stood was a massage table with towels and oils awaiting to be occupied.

I had interrupted a friendly conversation the man was having with a well-dressed woman in her mid-forties. I had never met either one of them.

"Well what is going on in here," I inquired.

"Happy Anniversary," my husband chimed in and the others followed with a similar greeting. I looked at the strange machine on the floor, then looked at him, and then my mind ran wild with anticipation.

"Good evening beautiful lady," the 40 something man with a dark tan and medium build stepped forward and reached out his hand. I looked him over as I met his hand and he appeared to be in good shape, standing about 5'8" with a dark shock of hair and a warming accent.

"My name is Carlos," he said as he lifted my hand and kissed it softly. "It is my goal to give you great pleasure this evening, madam."

"And how do you propose to do that Carlos?" I inquired. "By the way, my name is Meredith," I remembered

"An intoxicating name to be sure," he drooled.

Just listening to Carlos made me hot and I was totally engrossed with him from the first minute.

"I will use my hands and your choice of exotic oils and in the next hour and you will feel the stress melt from your perfect body," Carlos promised.

I was thinking that the stress would turn to extreme erotic tension and anticipation as the room teamed with bodies. I was very concerned at this point that I was about to have a night of bad decisions, but I could hardly wait to get the first one out of the way.

"And your lovely wife approves of this endeavor," I nodded toward the woman still sitting on the couch. She had sandy blonde hair, a happy smile, and was appealing to look at from where I was standing. She was gorgeous, but you had to look closely to see it.

"Amanda?" Carlos inquired. "Oh no, Amanda is not my wife. I just met her twenty minutes ago when she knocked on the door and hauled in the machine sitting on the floor. I do wish I had met her years ago, but tonight it was my pleasure to talk with her while we waited for the "star of this show."

Amanda jumped up and introduced herself as the sex machine expert and the owner of sleek little machine. I thought it would be bigger than it appeared, but it was sitting quietly in the middle of the room.

Amanda was wearing tight-fitting, black yoga pants, a loose white t-shirt, but I could see that she was sexy and her features highlighted her gorgeous face.

I reached out to shake her hand and she stepped in close for an embrace and whispered that I was in for a fun night.

She released me and had a similar embrace with my husband and they had a laugh about something she said. I felt a hand come from behind and it was Carlos encircling my arm. "Come with me, beautiful," Carlos offered in his sexy accent.

Why not I was thinking. Tonight I'm just going with the flow. He led me to the bedroom door of the suite. I walked right past my admirers as they had settled on the couch and the chair.

We stepped into the bedroom and I saw a large king size bed, but Carlos led me toward the bathroom. It has a large jacuzzi tub and a separate shower surrounded by clear glass.

Carlos suggested that I get ready for the massage and he would wait for me at the table. I frowned at him and said that I needed help removing the tight dress I was wearing.

Without hesitation, Carlos stepped behind me, grabbed my hips, and positioned his body directly behind mine. I could feel his eyes moving up and down my back. And I could feel the aching in my pussy too. I wanted to fuck this stranger right now.

He slowly clutched the bottom of my skirt with two hands and started pulling it up toward my shoulders. Of course I could have easily lowered the straps and let it hit the floor, but this was much more fun. The front of the skirt got caught under my boobs so Carlos was at a stopping point. I chose not to help him.

He realized the problem and moved closer. I could feel his hardness against my ass. Umm. He reached under my arms and around to the material bunched under my tits. He slowly and intentionally brought the fabric over my tits with his hands cupping and caressing the huge mounds of flesh protruding through the red, cupless, lacy bra.

My nipples were standing at attention and he squeezed them and caressed them. I was quiet, but wanted to ask him to suck them hard. I said nothing.

I heard a soft moan coming from Carlos. I raised my arms straight up and pressed my ass against his bulge. He pulled the skirt over my arms and it dropped to the floor. His hands returned to the massive mounds of flesh and he began gently rubbing them.

There I was in a hotel suite bedroom with the door closed, standing in front of a complete stranger, teetering on my red-spiked shoes. My large, naked tits were staring at the room through the cupless bra, and my racy, red panties had a wet spot in the front.

As Carlos slowly worked on my nipples I moaned, "you'd fuck me right now wouldn't you Carlos.? Carlos response was to say nothing and press his hard bulge against my ass allowing me to feel his manhood.

"Ummmmmm," I cooed as he pressed hard and worked my tits by pinching the nipples hard..

I walked over to the king size bed, bent over the mattress, still tottering on my spiked heels, and told Carlos to fuck me.

"But your husband. I promised him no sex with you tonight and he is standing in the other room."

I was over the top hot and didn't really care what he promised. "Fuck me Carlos," I demanded as I pushed my panties to the floor and stepped out of one side of them, allowing the other side to be trapped on the red heel.

Carlos took a couple steps to the door and locked it. All I could think if was getting his cock inside me and now!

I could smell Carlos again and he pushed me over forcing me to lean on the bed. I was still standing on the floor with my ass exposed to Carlos. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks and forced them apart.

"Fuck me, Carlos," I scolded him. I could feel my tits hanging and touching the mattress. And then it was there. The head of his cock was against my vagina. He pushed and it slid up toward my ass. He made the motion repeatedly and I know the juices were soaking his cock. It felt amazing.

I wanted him in me. As he attempted to slide up my ass again I moved to my tippy toes and leaned back. As his cock was headed up toward my ass again, the extra height I got on my toes caught his dick, and with my pressure and wetness, he slipped right in.

Holy shit was it hard. It felt like steel as it went deep inside my love canal. I moaned loudly. He was surprised and made a sound of surprise.

"You are soaking wet, lovely lady." Carlos stated the obvious.

At this point I didn't want to talk, I wanted to fuck. I encouraged him again. "Fuck me Carlos," I cheered.

Carlos knew what to do. He was already inside so he placed his hands on my hips, pulled them closer, and penetrated me slowly with a sweet rhythm. I was lost in the pleasure, soaking wet and filled with hardness, and moving at the perfect pace.

"Fuck me, Carlos, fuck me, I encouraged the motion. The motion was pushing me towards climax and Carlos was struggling to hold on and not launch too early.

"I can't hold on, honey," he complained.

"Fuck me Carlos," I implored as I moaned trying to not be so loud that the group 40 feet away on the other side of the door would hear us.

Carlos reached his right hand around my body and fumbled around looking for the magic spot at the base of my landing strip. It interrupted the motion for a second, but he found my soaking wet engorged clit with a single digit.

He started fondling my clit as he thrust hard into my elated pussy. He picked up the pace. I put my head on the mattress and grabbed my huge tits as they were swinging wildly in every direction.

Touching my clit was like hitting the 'cum hard' button and after about eight hard thrusts of his rock-hard rod I was done. I simply lost it and a wave of pleasure shot through my body from my ass to my tits. I tried to keep the volume low, but I really didn't care.

Carlos lost it too and I felt his hot liquid release into my pussy and things loosened up. I could feel juices losing the fight with gravity as they leaked down my leg. I collapsed on the bed and starting laughing.

Carlos manhood was in retreat and he hit the mattress right next to me, He was sweaty and flipped me over from my stomach to my back. I was facing the ceiling and my legs were spread eagle on the bed and he thought it was a good idea to fondle my tits, that were sliding toward the mattress on either side of my chest.

"You like that Carlos?" I asked.

Carlos answered by leaning in and locking his lips on my left nipple. It was sensitive but felt good.

"Carlos we have an audience waiting out there for us. We shouldn't keep them waiting."

"Maybe if we just stay in here they will all leave," Carlos responded.

"My husband won't leave me here Carlos," I reminded him.

He rolled his tongue around my nipple and pushed his left hand down to my landing strip.

"You are gorgeous," he murmured through my nipple.

He moved his finger toward my clit and I smacked his hand telling him that it was too sensitive at the moment. And it was. I reached over and kissed him hard for the first time. We had sex and didn't even kiss. That's a first for me.

I jumped up and told him we had to go see our audience in the other room. I cleaned up in the bathroom. I found my panties and stepped into them, pulled them up, and adjusted them. I can't believe I just fucked this stranger, I was thinking. What will hubby say?

Carlos reminded me that I should get ready for the massage that I had completely forgotten about. He had pulled his pants up covering his flaccid member and I thanked him for the reminder.

I usually get naked for massages and simply wrap a towel around my body. I grabbed a big white towel from the bathroom, and beckoned Carlos toward me.

"Help me out of this lingerie, sweetheart," I asked Carlos.

"Keep it on sexy lady. The guys will like to see you wearing it I'm sure." He reached for my crotchless panties, though not to take them off. He clearly wanted more. So did I but we had to go to the other room.

I opened the door, and stepped into the room with the stark machine and the cold massage table. To my surprise, there was Amanda with her face peering at the floor, sprawled naked across the table, with two eager bar boys using Carlos' oils and potions on Amanda. She was quiet as the four hands worked her over.

And then I remembered my honey. Oh, there he is, I spotted him sitting back on the big chair in the corner of the room with his legs propped up on the ottoman. I was wrapped in the white towel and sat on the ottoman. I leaned in for a kiss and was interrupted by the sounds coming from the massage table.

He pulled me close against him and we both looked at what was happening on the massage table. It was clearly an erotic massage with two half-drunk youngsters plying the trade. Carlos, looking a little lost, simply sat on the couch and joined us as an onlooker.

12