Cougar Sybian Ride Turns into Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young men had all four hands all over Amanda and were trying to coax her into a complete sexual massage. I didn't think it would take much.

As I snuggled into my honey I could feel his raging hard-on press into my lower back. He reached under my arms and started to softly rub my boobs. I cooed and released the towel unleashing my large tits. They were still peering through the cupless red bra that I was wearing and they were sensitive.

He started to squeeze them hard and I liked it. I moaned and he flicked them faster. My moaning got Carlos' attention and he looked away from his massage table towards us. I bit my lip as I returned Carlos gaze. My honey dropped his right hand down to find my landing strip.

I readjusted my ass and made it easier for him to find the golden spot. A single digit of his eased down the dark strip of hair and followed it right to the top of my clit. When I adjusted with my legs spread, I inadvertently gave Carlos a perfect view of the action. I was thinking that when the index finger eased into me he would know that I fucked Carlos as he would feel his load.

At this point I simply embraced the pleasure. My honey was slowly working his finger from my clit, up the landing strip and back down again. I watched Carlos as he smiled and enjoyed the free peep show. He had just been in there and was still glowing from his explosion. I was dripping wet at this point

The only thought that came to mind as my spread eagle legs faced Carlos was that I flipped the slut switch way too easily and I loved it.

Amanda's moaning interrupted my thoughts and I looked over to see her laying on the table, facing the ceiling, with a dick in her mouth and her legs spread so wide her toes were holding onto the edge of the table.

One of the bar guys had his head buried deep in her pussy and the tongue was wreaking havoc on her wet pussy. But so was my honey's index finger as it worked me over. And now he had two fingers buried inside my juices and I was on my way again to orgasmic relief.

I was murmuring so I turned toward my honey and asked him to fuck me right now.

"Are you ready to be fucked again," he asked so innocently. I didn't care that he knew I banged Carlos I just needed a dick in me.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I inquired.

"I was hoping to get a piece of Amanda" he smiled back and pushed his fingers deeper into me.

That fucker, I thought. Fingering me, but drooling for Amanda. Ummm his fingers were taking a toll. Who could blame him though? Amanda was 20 years younger with a smoking hot body, and he obviously knew that I fucked Carlos mere minutes ago.

I eased my pussy off his fingers, turned in and kissed him, and told him to go get Amanda, but send the young guy that was licking her pussy over to me.

"Happy Anniversary," he smiled and headed for the pussy side of the massage table. Like it was a circus act, he leaned his head into Amanda's pussy and whispered to the young bar guy. He lifted his head, turned and looked toward me, and my hubby's tongue fell right into place.

I was sitting on the chair, still wearing my revealing red lingerie, tits showing and the pussy too, through the crotchless slot in the fabric. As the youngster approached I smiled, spread my legs, and told him to lose the jeans.

As boy wonder dropped his drawers to reveal a raging hard-on, I looked over at the table in time to see Amanda on all four's, with my honey on the table about to slide right in to the wet target.

Bar boy was naked now, and approached with a nice piece of meat. He was aiming for my mouth with it, but I wanted it piercing me now. I grabbed his shoulders, kissed him, redirected his body motion and he knew what I wanted.

I slid further down the cushion and he leaned in with his cock. I grabbed it, and guided it right in. It was hard and sized well. He moaned as he plunged into me. I was so wet he fell all the way into me, his hard dick smacking the back of my vagina.

He was so surprised that he just stayed there. I waited a second for more action, but none came. Finally, after what seemed like minutes I raised my hips up and back down. I started fucking him slowly at first. It was like jump-starting a dead car battery, but the slab of meat was not dead, trust me.

I slid both of my hands under my ass to prop it up and give me more space to buck my hips. It felt good. My over-sized tits were flailing as I picked up speed. Bar boy was still prone over my body, his cocked impaled in me, but he wasn't moving. I was creating all the action.

I was sliding up and down his pole as I manipulated my hips. I was close to an explosion before he slid in, but now I was on the edge again as I milked his cock.

And then boy wonder figured it out. He met my hips with a hard thrust and kept going. Now that I didn't have to fuck his pole, I took my hands out from beneath my back and raised my legs high and spread them wider. As I adjusted I caught a glimpse of my honey pounding Amanda on the massage table from behind. Her firm tits were jiggling too.

And then boy wonder lost it right when I was about to cum. He tried to pull out, but I grabbed his ass with my hands while my lips milked his cock of hot semen.

The distraction cost me the organism that was awaiting me. I looked over to the table to see the babe straddling my husband on the table. He was lying down facing the ceiling. Her tits were facing him as she rode his thick dick up and down.

They were both moaning as she impaled herself on him. They were moving in blissful unison, pleasuring each other.

Watching them reminded me that the dick resting in my pussy still owed me a cum trigger.

I reminded him to pick it up as I tweaked his nipples. Finally, Amanda lost it on the table riding my honey and she leaned over with her juicy tits hanging in front of honey's face. He kept drilling her.

Now I spread my legs a bit wider to sink his cock deeper inside me. Ahh, that felt great.

I could hear Amanda asking my hubby if he ever stopped pounding pussy. I laughed knowing he was a machine. She was getting the best fuck of her life.

Now my cub was pushing me to the edge and I encouraged him.

"Fuck a cougar, baby. Fuck me harder. Oh yes, go deeper"

I held on as my tits flailed and his flesh slapped into me.

"I'm so wet," I whined and he kept hammering me. Finally, I lost it a my whole body shuddered as the waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

I leaned back and watched Amanda, still getting drilled by my husband, while boy-wonder's cock retreated and he rolled over next to me. He was watching Amanda too. Semen leaked out of me like I was tapped hard. I was.

And then there was more screaming from the young lady that looked like a bronc rider on my husbands package. He finally gave in too, and released his load deep inside of Amanda as they both moaned and smiled in pleasure.

She looked at me and asked if she could rent out the hubby for one weekend a month. I was happy to share him on this night, but that is mine every weekend.

She rolled off of him, hopped off the table, and hobbled over to sit next to me with her sore pussy. She hugged me and whispered to me that she just has the best sex of her life, and we both laughed.

We all sat in the room, naked, and talked as Carlos poured more wine and passed it around. It was like the twilight zone. An older married couple, a middle-aged masseuse with a gorgeous babe half our ages, and two cubs we found in a bar. We've all been intermingled and who knows how many orgasms there were in the last hour.

We sipped the wine, and talked about our experiences. None of us had ever been a part of anything like this. And the unspoken machine was still making fun of us in the middle of the floor. An hour before, it made me hungry for sex, but after the last hour or so, my pussy was happy and worn out.

Amanda kept telling me that it was happily waiting to send me to the moon, and I should just suck it up and take it for a ride. I didn't think I had it in me, and besides, the fake dick attachment on the Sybian was only about 5 inches long.

Amanda promised it would light me up. The wine was warming me up and as I surveyed the room it was quite an erotic scene. Naked bodies hanging out and lingerie and articles of clothing were spread out everywhere.

Amanda beckoned me to the black machine. I relented and crawled over to it. I put my mouth on the fake cock to get it wet. I pulled myself up and straddled it with the mechanical cock in front of my pussy, and following the landing strip.

It's been a long time since I fucked a cock that small. The crowd of guys encouraged me, begging me to sit on the piece of plastic. My honey came over, whispered in my ear that my hips looked amazing straddling the machine. The other guys were begging me to fuck it, and I relented.

My honey lifted me under the arms and my body came up just enough to find the dick. I reached down, spread my lips wide, showing the crowd lots of pink. I eased down on the prick and it easily slid into me. My husband was fondling my tits as he kneeled behind me. They were too sensitive so I pushed him away. He ended up sitting next to naked Amanda, who had the controls.

Amanda warned me that she was going to start it, but very slowly at first. I braced myself and then it went to work. Very slowly at first, it started whirling around my pussy. Wow, what a sensation. I grabbed my tits and pushed them up. The crowd seemed to love the 36DD's.

And then I could feel it pick up speed and it was instantly working it's magic. I released my boobs, leaned back with my arms and steady myself with my hands on top of the saddle part of the machine. Holy shit, that was an amazing feeling.

I had no idea what the little prick was doing inside of me, but it felt amazing. Almost too good. I asked Amanda to slow it down for a minute as I felt like I couldn't handle it. She did and I caught my breath.

I laughed and then the whirling of the motor started again, slowly at first, and then picked up speed. Instinctively, my hips started sliding up and down on the tool and I was in bliss with my eyes closed. I could tell the damn thing was going to give me a mega-orgasm. At this point, I was again looking forward to it.

The damn thing was rotating and vibrating and I could feel the pleasure all over my body. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the floor, with my tits hanging down closer to the audience now. Amanda turned the knobs and it whirled louder.

At first I bucked my hips up and down, but now the pleasure was more than I could take. I pushed my clit into the machine from the bent over position and held it right in that spot. My eyes were still closed, but I was moaning loudly.

A couple of the guys latched on to my nipples and were sucking as the machine danced on my clit. I barely noticed as the pleasure waves were going in every direction of my body.

And then I lost it. I screamed and moaned and felt blissful energy course through every part of my body. The cock kept humming, but I couldn't take it any more, so I sat up, eased my pussy off the machine, while I straddled it in front of me. I was moaning, laughing, and almost crying orgasmic bliss.

My naked body crawled over to the couch, I pulled myself up, and collapsed to cheers from all the horny onlookers. My pussy had never had a night like that in its 50 something years, but I was looking forward to making this a regular thing.

Carlos invited Amanda to take a ride and he took the controls. The night continued on like that as Amanda exploded on the machine too. We took about an hour break and continued our impromptu orgy, first in the shower and jacuzzi, then in the king sized bed, and then on the balcony of the hotel room.

I'm not sure, but think I fucked every guy there at least twice that night, and I know Amanda wore out my husband. We can't wait to do it all again, but my pussy needs a month to recover.

12