Could a Dream become Reality?

Story Info
Married couple considers swapping partners with others.
7.5k words
4.45
40.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers

My name is Greg. In my youth I had a selfish dream common to most men. The dream had two components: I wanted to marry a loving, beautiful wife that cared for me and my happy, healthy family; but she would give me the freedom to be able to sleep with any other woman whenever I felt inclined. Of course this dream was unrealistic; particularly as I was just an ordinary looking guy.

I have always been very fit from football, rowing, playing many other sports and recreational activities. I am the proverbial, tall (at 6ft 1in), dark and only so-so handsome. Anyway an active lifestyle filled with sport plus outdoor activities keeps me fit and a consistently trim 185 pounds. I really still don't know how it happened but maybe I was just attractive enough. Somehow I won the heart of the gorgeous Angela, who then agreed to marry me.

Angela is 5ft 6in and after ten years of marriage and three children, she has regained her weight of 120lb and her breasts are still a firm 34C. Her naturally light blonde hair and green eyes always turn heads, even when she is shopping just in a baggy tracksuit. Of course part of the attraction is that she is always in a good mood and displays what can be best described as a cheeky smile. The smile is natural, but it can easily be mistaken as being some type of flirty encouragement. The reality is she is just naturally happy and this becomes infectious with everyone she encounters.

At least I had the first component of my dream and life was great. We were so happily in love, I had no intentions of rocking the boat by suggesting that I would like to sleep with other women. I had won the lottery and did not have the courage to gamble any of it. Besides we were having fun and were so much in love.

We had sex most nights and had explored most things that we could do as a couple. It seemed that Angela welcomed everything that was pleasurable. Being naturally conservative she may have been initially reluctant to watch porn videos. The stories were rubbish, however I soon found that she would quietly watch the images and become really turned on. I realized that taking the time to get Angela excited had its advantages that usually rewarded both of us with multiple climaxes.

Even so, the best sex lives can be affected when couples get busy. We had just built a new home and were laying out a new garden. I had also recently been appointed to a high pressure position at work. This meant that Angela took on more of the responsibility for the children even though she had resumed work to help pay the mortgage after all the children commenced school. The extra stress must have had some impact. We still had sex almost every night, but when I look back, I suspect that the sex became a little routine and predictable. It was in these conditions that our lives were set to change.

One night in the small hours of the morning, I was abruptly wakened by Angela. She just said to me: "I need to be fucked, right now!" This was also said in a tone that indicated that there was to be no discussion and compliance was to be immediate. Naturally I was happy to oblige.

While I was still groggy from sleep, I do recall that when I sucked those cherry sized nipples that they were already erect and that she was completely soaked as I thrust into her vagina. She was excited and energetically ground her pelvis as fast as she could go. There was no subtlety to our fucking and we both quickly climaxed. As I filled her she sighed loudly and continued squeezing my penis while holding me inside her. This was quite different to our normal tender lovemaking. It occurred to me that I had been used purely for her pleasure so that she could get her own release ... not that I minded.

That next morning was a Saturday. As we were slow to jump out of bed my curiosity overcame me. I needed to know what had happened in the middle of the night. I took the opportunity to ask Angela: "What made you wake me during the night?"

After a reluctant pause she replied with a serious face: "I was in need of sex."

"That I recall, but what prompted the middle of the night awakening?"

Once again Angela was slow to respond, but she must have realized that I was not going to go without an answer. She continued by saying: "I had this dream that was so exciting ... I just needed to be satisfied."

Intrigued I asked: "What was the dream about? ... Come on ... you know I will pester until you confess."

"Well ... I was in an all-girls boarding school. After lights out, the priest visited and told me I had to follow him to his office. Although it was cold, I was dressed like all the girls, in a very thin nightie. We didn't have dressing gowns, so I promptly followed the priest down to his office.

As his office had a raging open fire I quickly felt more comfortable, but I was self-conscious about my large nipples that had become erect during my passage in the cold corridor."

"The priest looked at me sternly and then informed me that my school marks were well below the acceptable level and this could result in my expulsion ... unless there was an immediate improvement. I felt terrible as I knew my parents were going through hardship to pay for my tuition. With a contemplative look he said that he was going to personally give extra lessons to ensure that I could stay, however he expected some reward for his efforts."

"With that he came towards me and held me close; his arms wrapped right around me preventing me from escape. I instinctively squirmed but all that did was ensure that I felt more of his body through his cassock. I soon felt something hard poke me in the stomach. He sighed as he rubbed my breasts and I felt guilty as I am sure he had only been attracted by my erect nipples. His fingers pinched and rubbed them and I felt warmer all over. His hands continued roaming over my body and without any deliberate thought my excitement grew and soon I could feel wetness develop between my legs."

"I had closed my eyes and I found I was soon panting. Then he ordered me to turn around and lean with my hands on his desk. I felt him lift my nightie and then his hands were into my butt cheeks. His fingers slipped between my vaginal lips and this was quickly followed by his stiff member. He plunged in and pumped quickly inside me. It was beginning to feel more comfortable and I was enjoying this new sensation immensely. In no time he was squirting his seed inside me. His penis continued to throb and after a long pause he finally withdrew and then sent me back to my dormitory ... I was still in a state of heightened excitement and feeling frustrated as I had not experienced the same release."

"That was when I woke you."

"Wow!" I said. As Angela had recounted her story, I found my penis had swollen and hardened. I tentatively let my hand wander to my wife's pussy only to find that she was wet and slippery. We looked at each other and instantly knew that we had to fuck again.

Wondering if this dream had been a one off aberration, that night I decided that I should further delve into my wife's thoughts. I really wanted to know if she secretly concealed a host of other wicked dreams. Angela soon confessed to other fantasies and told me about being at a beach party with a couple of girlfriends.

"I had consumed too many drinks that had been eagerly supplied by a tall blonde surfer guy that had decided to chat me up. He was a bit of a hunk and seemed keen on me so when everyone else seemed to be distracted, he led me to a grassy patch behind the sand dunes. He started kissing me and then started undressing me. I willingly responded to his kissing as he was tender and sent shivers through my body. I was enjoying the attention so when he removed my dress I didn't think about resisting. He lay me down and then he also dropped his trousers. Before I knew what was happening he had his huge cock inside me and was riding me hard. He soon came inside me, but remained there until we started fucking again. This time I climaxed and he came a second time soon after."

Angela was just giving the broadest outline to the story, but once again we became excited resulting in more vigorous frantic sex.

Each night I would ask her for another fantasy. Once she had exhausted telling her numerous dreams she made up new stories. Soon she was acting out the roles as she narrated the tale. We soon were varying our lovemaking to incorporate her many wicked desires.

It was to be expected that Angela would insist that I also share my fantasies. This didn't always come to me as naturally as Angela. I do admire a good looking woman and get excited watching porn, but I don't think I had the same level of imagination as my wife. For credibility sake, I made up a few stories. Of course there would be me having a threesome with twin sisters, or attending an orgy, or how I would manage a harem, but my detail lacked the suspense and creativity that I found with Angela's tales.

While I knew all about Angela's previous boyfriends, I had always previously censored my questions so she wouldn't regard me as a complete pervert. This development in our relationship allowed me to ask those probing naughty questions without any limits. We then started discussing the potential merit of having sex with some of our mutual friends. We would then role play various sex scenes pretending to be them.

Life was pretty good and becoming more interesting. We seemed to be dropping all boundaries towards complete openness and I felt we had become closer and more trusting ... if that was possible.

My work was still tiring but when I got home the hot sex removed all the pressures of life and left me completed sated.

As we were always conscious of being good parents, all our erotic story-telling and passionate sex occurred in the bedroom after the children had gone to bed. Consequently I was completely surprised when one Sunday afternoon while the kids were outside playing, Angela asked: "Greg, do you really want to sleep with other women?"

My immediate thought was ... that was unexpected! Then I thought ... a smart husband knows there are some questions he should never answer. A few months previously, I would have said: "No one else could possibly appeal to me as much as you." But now ... we had a new level of openness and trust.

So ... after some consideration I said: "What guy doesn't?" Now with this answer I could pretend to being flippant ... if it was necessary.

However the real surprise occurred when Angela replied without any delay: "I have the same desire to try other men." This was a definite statement without the normal qualifications I would have expected.

Her answer filled me with excitement which immediately starting me thinking about the possibilities. However I had learnt something in ten years, so I am proud to say that I kept my cool and said: "I wouldn't want to do anything if it affected our marriage."

"I agree," replied Angela. "We would have to somehow avoid jealousy ... and ensure that we remain discreet and safe." This was further confirmation that she was at least considering the idea.

I knew that I would have to be serious if I wasn't going to make her nervous. Consequently my next careful contribution was to say, "I do know that sharing our desires has had mutual benefits in stimulating our own sex life. If we were to go down this path, I think we should do this together. If we decided to swap partners with another couple, we would then both have the same experiences and could ensure that we don't over-step the mark."

Angela responded with: "Yes ... this is exactly the way it should be. We are partners in everything and recounting our experiences from our different perspectives could be quite exciting. We should agree to have absolutely no secrets. We should cover the good and the bad as otherwise we won't know if it is sensible to continue."

She continued: "I think we would need to be happy with a set rules that will ensure we still feel in control. That would ensure neither of us goes too far or makes a wrong assumption. Plus I would want us to be able to stop at any stage when either of us feels uncomfortable."

I added "I suppose we could exercise a veto at any stage. This could be if we don't like either of the couple, or we don't want to participate in a particular way."

"Yes, I may not want you going off with some beautiful porn star, with me being left with the old Sugar Daddy."

Continuing I said: "In addition to the veto that I proposed, the veto should be accepted by the other party immediately on the basis that we don't have to give an explanation for why we used it. This will avoid awkward explanations being overheard and resentment over the reason."

"Greg, I think we should also stay together. It is not just that we should have the same experiences, it is a matter of safety"

"That will be fun."

Angela had made us a cup of coffee as we were having this discussion, although it appeared to be proceeding as efficiently as a boardroom conference. I then said: "Condoms!"

"Oh they are a must. I will put that on the shopping list. It is a long time since they were required." Angela was on the pill, but we were both still a little concerned about catching some infection from someone we didn't know.

Angela continued: "As you know I didn't enjoy the anal sex, so I think that should be excluded. If I can't have it then you shouldn't participate even if it is offered."

"It is fine by me ... it also safer as it reduces the possibility of infection from a stranger."

By the end of the afternoon we had our five rules:

1.We were to tell each other everything

2.We could both veto at any stage

3.We would remain together

4.We would use condoms

5.No anal sex.

This was fine in theory but we had no idea how we might find a suitable couple that we could both feel comfortable with. Although we had play acted sleeping with our friends, we had no idea if any would be inclined to swap. More importantly, we couldn't take the chance of causing embarrassment, losing friends and having our experiment becoming gossip in our neighborhood or at work.

It was the next weekend before we could do more than chat together about our possible sexual explorations. We then decided to go online to investigate. We found some swingers clubs and web pages, but we had no idea if they were quite what we wanted. In addition they mainly appeared to be very impersonal commercial establishments.

Eventually Angela found a chat rooms and some other couples with experience. Part of what they recommended was that we should attend a particular social swingers group. We were told that this group takes over a complete hotel for one weekend a month. We needed to contact them to find out when they held their next event and then book a room for the Friday and Saturday nights. What was most reassuring was that every other couple we chatted with emphasized that we could attend and just observe and that everyone respected the word 'No'. The group normally meet at a hotel in another state, which was several hours away from our home. We thought this would be perfect, as no one would know us there.

It seemed that we had progressed considerably. Angela tasked me to contact the group and book the hotel. Then suddenly I realized! "Angela, what are we going to do with the kids?"

"Don't worry. I have already discussed with Jan about the possibility of her daughter, Vicky, doing some babysitting if we went away. She has previously looked after the kids when you went on the business planning conference and I had that weekend work seminar. The kids really love her and they all had fun. She seems to have a way with them. Besides her parents are just two minutes around the corner if she needs help. Apparently Vicky jumped at the idea as she is saving for a car to go away to University next year."

"Greg, do you realize that we have not had a holiday away from the children since they were born? Even if we decide not to play with any other couples, we need the break and should see some interesting countryside."

"Well it looks like we have a plan."

"Now make the bookings Greg."

We still had three weeks before the event. At night our sex play was even more enhanced as we shared our thoughts on our coming weekend escape. We imagined what would happen with us fucking some unknown partners. Even when I was at work I found that my thoughts were drifting between the upcoming adventures and sometimes worrying that maybe Angela would pull out at the last minute, or heaven forbid! ... could it really just be a cruel test of my fidelity?

This concern was not helped when I over-heard a work colleague's hue and cry about his wife always changing her mind. It remained a small concern in the back of my mind, but then I would reconcile my thoughts when I remembered that Angela was never fickle or irresponsible.

As I found that my wicked thoughts were becoming a distractions, I forced myself to focus on my work. I concentrated on my tasks to such an extent that I finished two major projects well ahead of time. My boss even commented on my good performance, which was just the opener I needed. I had concluded that to make the best of the weekend, it would be advantageous to take the Friday off. He was more than happy to agree.

When the appointed day arrived, Angela and I packed the car after instructing the kids about the pick-up arrangements after school. They knew that Vicky had plenty of games and that she would take them to the local adventure park. I had the distinct feeling from the look on the kid's faces that they thought they were having a holiday.

Angela and I travel well together on long drives. We don't need to talk all the time, but after listening to music and general silence, I asked: "Are you still excited?"

"Definitely! It is hard to think of anything else."

"Are you already wet in anticipation?"

"Definitely!" She said with her most wicked cheeky smile.

I was also feeling pleasantly swollen between the legs. I was concentrating on the driving to the best of my ability, but I felt that I could stay erect all day.

On arrival at the hotel, we went to the reception and were met by a couple who quickly explained the club arrangements. They outlined some of the activities but also told us that we were required to attend an induction session for all the newbies in one of the meeting rooms.

This session went for less than an hour, but it was exactly what we needed. The group laid down their rules for becoming members. We were reassured by their strict approach and the explanation on how they controlled activities. There was little doubt that 'No!' meant no, however the best thing for our confidence was to find that the other couples were all really normal people with normal questions. We at least felt that we would not be out of place.

We checked into our room and after unpacking we went downstairs to mingle with other couples in the foyer. It was easy to approach the couples we had already met at the induction session, however we found that all the experienced couples made a point of introducing themselves if we were not already in a conversation. They were all very pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in us and keen to address any concerns. Later Angela and I commented on their friendliness but we also joked that we were obviously the 'fresh meat on display'.

It was still afternoon so we decided to take a dip in the pool. There were many great bodies on display about the edge, but I didn't feel this was the place to strike up deep conversations.

We decided to eat as soon as the restaurant opened so that we would then have time to change for the dance held that evening. The restaurant was organized into tables of eight, so that couples were encouraged to make new friends. We were placed at a table with some couples with years of experience at swinging. We confidently joined in their conversations about how they started and what they each desired. Previously I could never have imagined having these types of conversation with strangers let alone in the relative openness of a restaurant.

Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers