Could a Dream become Reality?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

On Saturday we did some sight-seeing before attending the evening dance. Kevin and Julie had to go home so we didn't see them. As Angela and I felt so close after sharing the previous night's experiences, we decided just to dance with each other. We went to bed early; made love; then returned home on the Sunday morning.

On the drive home we concluded that it had been a great experience that we wanted to do again. I felt our relationship had fully developed as we knew there was absolute trust between us. Angela confirmed she had similar thoughts of our greater closeness and almost giggled when she said: "I will treasure our shared naughty secret that we are now swingers."

After we arrived home, I was tending to the children in the family room when the phone rang. Angela was in our bedroom and answered the call. After several minutes she joined me saying: "That was Kevin and Julie. They just phoned to check that we were 'OK' and to say how they had enjoyed their evening with us."

"What did you say?"

"I said that we had a fantastic experience and are totally happy. I also thanked them for their hospitality."

Thinking there must be more I said: "You were on the phone for a while. Wasn't there anything else?"

"Well Julie thinks you are a stud and she is looking forward to seeing you at next month's dance."

I smiled and thought, dreams can come true.