Could it Get More Amazing, Fuck Yes

Story Info
My wife and her new girlfriend have their way with me.
7.8k words
4.51
38.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
373 Followers

We had been on vacation for three weeks. It was nearing the end of our vacation. It was a typical vacation friends and family spent time with us. We had fun, and it was just about time to think of going back to work and starting the weekly grind again. Nothing exciting happened until the day before yesterday. The last two days have been unbelievable from a sexual exploration perspective.

Two days ago, something incredible happened. A male friend of mine came to visit for the night. What happened was completely unexpected and completely unplanned. We became embroiled in a MMF threesome. We did it all. My wife sucked my friends dick and I joined in and helped her suck it. My friend fucked me in the ass as my wife watched us while she masturbated. We both made out, fondled, ate out, and fucked my wife. We finished up with me in her ass and him in her vagina as we all climaxed close together. This was way out of character for her and for that matter out of character for both of us. We had been married for over twenty years. We married young and we were both virgins when we started dating. Except for one time, a long time ago, we only had sex with each other up until the day before yesterday.

That threesome was a sexual experience of a lifetime, but the amazement didn't stop there. My wife fantasied about me having gay sex. When I did it two nights ago, she was extremely aroused. She got so aroused that she fucked him soon after he finished me.

I thought she got her thrill fulfilled. I was wrong. The next day she said she wanted to do it again and would be open to try a FMF threesome.

I was all for it and asked how we could make it happen. I was shocked when she said she had someone in mind already. A woman she had met in the exercise room had been flirting with her for several days. She thought that the woman was actually hitting on her. She felt there was something sexual in the way the woman was interacting with her. She felt, after watching me engage in gay sex, that she might want to try it too.

She told me all about her new desire while we were on the beach for our last day on vacation. On the way back to our condo she stopped the elevator, got off, and told me she was taking up the woman's invitation to stop by her place for a drink. I was left alone on the elevator while my wife was going to another woman's condo. She was there until late that night. When she finally came home, she told me all the details of what happened. They ate each other, they fucked each other, and she said it was extremely hot sex.

My wife had her first lesbian experience and she had just filled me in on all the details. I was so turned on by her telling me the details I almost came just listening to the story. I was so worked up that when we fucked, I lasted less than a minute and exploded inside of her quickly.

She fell asleep soon after we did it. I laid next to her imagining her making out and eating a woman's pussy. I had to see it happen for real. To watch her beautiful sexy naked body intertwined with another naked woman would be unreal. I laid next to her watching her breath knowing that just hours before she was deep into having lesbian sex. It took a long time for me to settle down and finally fall asleep.

I woke up to her fondling my genitals. She kissed me on the cheek and said good morning. She was very cheerful. She told me she loved me and kissed me passionately. She climbed out of bed her naked body on full display. I laid there watching her move around the room. I got an erection looking at her and imagining what she did last night.

She said, "I think my new friend might be interested in having you join us tonight."

I said, "Really she said that, but we have to check out of the Condo today it's our last day."

"I know, but she owns her condo and she said we could stay with her if we wanted."

"She wants us to stay with her? Are you sure she wants me to come?"

"She wasn't just asking me. I hope you don't get mad about this, but I told her about what we did with Mike. I told her that was what gave me the courage to come to her condo last night. She confided in me how she and her husband had many threesomes with another woman. She said that a MMF threesome was something she would have liked to try but her husband would never go for that."

"Exactly what did you tell her about our time with Mike. Did you tell her everything?"

"Yes, she had confided so much to me I felt like I wanted to share everything with her. I told her that I fucked Mike while you watched. I told her how I watched you sucked Mike's cock, that I watched Mike suck you, and that I watched Mike fuck you. I even told her what the three of us did simultaneously. She seemed very intrigued about everything but what she seemed particularly interested in was that you had sex with Mike."

She continued, "She wants us to stay a couple of nights. She knows I would not stay without you, so the invitation was definitely for the both of us. She wants to have sex with both of us, and I think me telling her about your proclivities helped her decide."

I said, "I wish you wouldn't have told her. I didn't want anyone to know that I did that. After that night with Mike, I know where my sexuality is, but it isn't anyone's business but mine and yours. I'll be a bit self-conscience about it when I meet her."

"Are you sure she wants me to stay too? I think you should talk to her again and make sure she hasn't changed her mind, and she really wants me."

"I'll go down there and ask again. In the meantime, you get our stuff packed."

Lena got dressed. She didn't put much on she just slipped on a light material pull over with no bra or panties. She went downstairs to visit her new friend.

She rode the elevator down two floors and got off. Her heart started to beat faster as she approached the condo door. She was nervous but also anxious to see her friend again. She wasn't sure how she would react seeing her again after how intimate they were last night. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Her heart was beating even faster as she could feel it in her chest. She waited for a long time and knocked again. She was thinking about leaving when she heard footsteps approaching the door. She held her breath as she heard the door unlock. Her friend opened the door looking very desirable.

Her hair was rumpled. She had on a long shirt that buttoned down the front. The top several buttons were unfastened. It was gaping open showing a good portion of her breast. She looked at Lena and broke into a big smile.

Lena said nervously, "Hi Sue."

She said, "I was hoping it was you Lena come in please."

Lena stepped into the room. The couch cushions were still on the floor where she had thrown them to make room for the two of them to lay next to each other on the couch. She could see into the bedroom and the bed was still unmade. The image of them scissoring so sensuously on that bed popped into her head. She started feeling the heat build in her genitals. Lena looked at her and she looked just as exquisite as she did last night just before they embraced and started making out with each other. Her mind wondered to the image of her naked body and how it felt wonderful pressed against hers.

"I'm so glad you came this morning. I was afraid you might just leave. I hope you and your husband plan on staying here for another day or so. I know you have to get back to work but a few days couldn't hurt."

"That's why I came down. My husband wants to make sure he is invited too. He thinks you want me to stay but not necessarily him. I told him you specifically asked both of us, but he wants reassurance."

"Of course, I want him to stay too. I know you two come together. I would never consider asking you and not him too. I want both of you for sure. To tell you the truth after you left last night, I wanted to call you up and tell you to come down here with your husband and move in a day earlier. I have to tell you last night was one of the most erogenous nights of my life. You are a wonderful sexy person. After what you told me about what you two did with your friend, especially what the two guys did together, I couldn't stop thinking about it. How did you get your husband to do that?"

"He always liked it when I played with his ass. Whenever I touched him there or even went near it, he would move around and moan louder. I knew what he wanted. He had some homosexual encounters when he was younger. He told me it was just sexual curiosity. I noticed he had been looking at gay porn. I started to suspect he had more than just a passing interest in gay sex. He definitely had some serious gay inclinations. This got me thinking and the thought of him doing it with another guy started to turn me on."

"One night I told him that I fantasized about him doing it with another guy. He admitted that he had that fantasy too and we have been using it to spice up our sex life. He would tell me stories about gay encounters. We would watch gay movies together. We would pretend that we were going to do it for real, but we never seriously sought out someone to do it with. Then, out of nowhere, two nights ago it just spontaneously happened."

"Wow I think that is pretty hot watching guys have sex I wish my husband would have been that open. I'd love to see something like that. You're lucky that your desires matched up the way they did. Most married couples should be that compatible."

"We've had a good sex life, but it really took a turn for the erotic these last two days. I have to admit the threesome was pretty good but what we did last night was incredible."

With that Lena stepped forward, reached both her hands forward and pushed Sue's top open exposing her breasts. She moved in and kissed her hard on the mouth. Their tongues darted into each other's mouths. Lena reached up and started massaging her breast. She started lightly pinching her nipple then lowered her head down and sucked her nipple into her mouth. Sue threw her head back and let out a long sigh.

Sue reached down and grabbed Lena's ass with both hands. She pulled Lena into herself and started grinding her pelvis into Lena's pubic mound. They ground into each other like that for a minute or more until Sue backed off.

She said, "Let's not do this right now. Why don't you go get your stuff, and reassure your husband that he's welcome?"

Lena was aroused and her skin was hot and flushed. She gathered herself and agreed to go get me. She said that she would be back shortly and left quickly to come up to our condo to pack.

When she got back to the condo, I could see that she was blushed. I had a feeling that something happened while she was down there. She was really liking her new sexual self. She told me what Sue said about me being welcomed, and that she was looking forward to having me "join them".

I was thinking this is incredible. I'm going to have two women at once, I'm going to watch my wife have sex with another woman and my wife is going to watch me fuck another woman. I was so turned on my cock wouldn't go down. We packed up our stuff and moved down to Sue's condo.

I met Sue. She was very attractive. She had a great figure. She was a little shorter than Lena and maybe a bit more voluptuous. She had great breasts and a nice protruding ass that I hoped I got a chance to eat tonight. As soon as I saw her, I recognized who she was. I remember noticing her on the beach a few times. She would have been hard not to notice. One time I remember following, just behind her, on the way to the concession stand. She had on a very small bikini bottom that showed off her ass nicely. I was staring at her ass as she was walking in front of me. The whole time I was following closely behind her I was thinking how I would love to bury my face in that ass. Now here I am talking to her as a guest in her condo, and I might get my chance at that beautiful ass later tonight.

We organized our stuff and sat around talking for a while. No one mentioned what happened last night nor was there any talk of sex. We just had some small talk and eventually got ready to go down to the beach.

On the beach we set our stuff up, put on the sunscreen, I enjoyed watching Lena and Sue apply the sunscreen on each other. I was getting aroused watching that. I couldn't imagine how I was going control myself when the real stuff started. I was getting hard watching them, so I decided to go in for a swim. I left the girls alone to talk.

Sue said, "Tell me more about what you and your husband did. I tried some anal play with my husband, but he got really mad if I touched him there. The idea of it turned me on but he would have nothing to do with it."

"I have always like anal sex. He has been doing it to me for a long time. He's says watching me enjoy it so much got him thinking he'd like to try it. That might be true, but I think he had a craving to be butt fuck for a long time. When I first put a finger up there, he went crazy. Within a week of me finger fucking him he bought a dildo with a harness. He wanted me to fuck him with it. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to do it, but I knew he wanted it, so I obliged him and did it. I was surprised how I reacted. The first time I fucked him with it I got so turned on I climaxed before he did. He just kept moaning and groaning and telling me not to stop. I really got into it. It was invigorating being in charge, being the one doing the penetrating, being the one with the big cock, being the one pleasuring him. Since that first time I pegged him it has been common in our love making. I hope now that he's had a real cock that my fake cock is still something he desires."

"Wow that's hot! I'd love to see something like that, or better yet, be the one wearing the cock and doing the fucking."

Lena thought for a minute then said, "Too bad I didn't bring my harness dildo set. I'm sure Dave would be up for it. I've got an idea. There's an adult store in town why don't we go shopping later today. We won't tell Dave. We will make it a surprise. We can tell him we're going shopping for dinner. So, lets leave the beach early and do some shopping."

"Do you think he will be ok with it."

Lena said, "Believe me he'll love it."

I came back from swimming. They were laying out next to each other. They were in their skimpy bikinis and they were both a sight to behold. I got a beer out of the cooler and positioned my chair, so I had a great view of them both laying out on the sand.

I would read my book for a while then look up and stare at them. I couldn't believe the situation we had fallen into. My eagerness was building. I could feel the pressure building in my balls already. I was going to have a severe case of blue balls just from the anticipation.

Lena said, "Sue and I have decided that we need to go to the store to get something to eat for dinner. We are going to go now so we can beat the traffic on the bridge."

I said, "Why don't you go to the store just down the beach road?"

She said, "They don't carry the things I want. We will be gone for a while are you going to stay on the beach?"

Sue said, "If you are staying, I'll give you my key. You can let yourself in when you're ready to come up."

I said ok. They got up and packed up their stuff and headed out. I watched two of the nicest asses on the beach walk seductively away. I watched them the whole way and noticed how just about every guy on the beach turned their heads as they walked past. I felt like telling each and every one of those poor bastards what I would be doing tonight. I was going to be the luckiest guy on that beach come tonight.

I stayed on the beach for a couple of hours. I thought they would have been back by then. When I got to Sue's condo, I used the key and walked in. I didn't see anyone. I called out. I was actually hoping that they were in the bedroom already in bed. No answer as they weren't back yet. I thought they were taking a long time which meant that they were going to get caught in bridge traffic.

I took a shower to get the sand and sunscreen off. I grabbed a beer and sat on the balcony. I started thinking about last night when I was sitting on the balcony just two floors above. When I was up there my wife was down here having sex with this hot new girl friend of hers. I wanted to jack off, but I didn't. I was saving it for later. With those two I knew I would need all my reserves.

I nodded off. I woke when I heard them come in the door laughing. They were carrying several grocery bags. I got up and saw Sue give her bag to Lena. Lena took the bags and went straight to the kitchen while Sue was carrying something and went straight to her bedroom. I helped put the stuff away.

She told me traffic was bad and that's why they were so late. Sue yelled from her room that she was going to take a shower. I was going to tell her to wash her ass really good, but I knew that would be too presumptuous. Lena told me to get the grill started so we could cook the steaks after she took a shower too. I definitely told her to wash her ass good. She smiled enticingly and walked away.

They finished showering then we cook dinner. I opened a nice bottle of wine and we had a wonderful dinner on her balcony. The meal was good, but the conversation was better. Sue filled us in on her failed marriage. She talked about how happy she was to be out of it. She was very open about it. She seemed relieved it was over. We continued to talk about various things and I really liked her. She was funny and honest and generally a very nice person. She talked how her sex life had been non-existent for over a year until last night. She mentioned that her husband was mean and when they had sex it always had to be his way. She never got to fulfill any of her desires. She said she hadn't been with a man since her husband.

With that Lena chimed in, "Sue I've been thinking about this all day. I know you've had it tough the last couple of years. I hate that you had to go through what you went through. Your husband was not a good person and you told me how sex with him was unpleasant at best. For your first time getting back into having sex with men again I thought you should have someone to yourself that will be a perfect introduction. I want you to take my husband to your bedroom and have him make love to you. I'll join you later, but I want you to accept him as a very special gift from me."

Sue said, "No Lena that isn't necessary. He's your husband I couldn't do that. It just isn't right."

She responded, "I want you to please accept this gesture. Dave wanted to watch me have sex with his friend the other night, and I did it for him because I love him, and he wanted to watch me do it. Now it's my turn to ask him to do something for me. You'll be helping him repay a debt to me. Unlike him I don't have to watch. Just knowing it's happening is enough for me. Dave, I want you to take Sue to her bedroom, Now."

Lena fucked Mike for me so how could I reject her request. If Sue was willing, I certainly was. I walked over to where Sue was sitting. I held out my hand to her. She hesitated for a brief moment then she took my hand. I led her to the bedroom. I reached for the door to close it and saw Lena looking at me. She smiled and nodded her head at me. I left the door opened.

Sue had moved to the bed and sat down on it. I walked over to her and stood in front of her. I reached down and took hold of her shirt. I pulled it over her head. She had no bra on and when I saw her naked breasts I was impressed. The shape of her breasts were almost as nice as Lena's, but they were much bigger. I took her face in my hands, I leaned forward, and kissed her deeply and gently. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and it got more passionate from there.

I took hold of her shoulders and directed her down on the bed. Her legs were hanging over the edge. I pulled her shorts and panties off simultaneously. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was right in front of my face. I got on my knees on the floor and started kissing the inside of her thighs. Starting just above her knee I licked her inner thigh up toward her vulva. I brushed my tongue a crossed her genitals, and I continued licking down her inner thigh. I got close to the back of her knee and went up again.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
373 Followers
12