Could it Get More Amazing, Fuck Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the top again, I slipped my tongue between her vaginal lips. I licked and sucked her lips up and down her vaginal opening. The smell was quite nice it was a mixture of her womanhood and the sweet smell of her body wash. It was like smelling pussy with a hint of strawberries. I lapped at her vagina for a minute or so and I decided to go for what I was imagining when I followed her to the concession stand. I took hold of the back of her thighs and pulled her legs up. I pressed the back of her legs into her body which elevated and exposed her anus to me. She grabbed the back of her legs and held them spread wide. I reached down and spread her ass cheeks wide. I plunged my tongue into her hole. I couldn't believe I was eating that beautiful ass. She began to hump her hips as I ate her ass.

I spent a good amount of time eating her ass. I moved up lapping at her labia and vaginal opening before settling on her clitoris. She put her feet on my shoulders. She was moving more and more and started moaning loudly. She was really getting into it and I thought I was going to make her cum.

Suddenly she moaned, "Please stop I want to cum with you inside of me. Please put it in me."

I stopped eating her, wiped my face off, and lifted her legs onto the bed. I moved up along her exquisite naked form and settled down between her spread legs. She started kissing me frantically. Her tongue was darting all around my mouth and she was humping her hips back and forth forcefully.

She said quite loudly as if she wanted Lena to hear, "Oh that's it shove it in!!"

I positioned my dick at her entrance and pushed my cock into her all the way. I started slowly and she wanted none of that. She was pushing her pelvis back at me urgently. She was fucking me hard, and I started going at her with equal energy. She wanted it hard and fast, and I wasn't going to disappoint her. She wrapped her legs around me. I pushed up on my knees to get better penetration. I was burying my cock into her as deep as I could. Each time I jammed it all the way in she let out a loud grunt. She was quite vocal. I think this was just normal for her. I don't think she was doing it for Lena's benefit.

I looked down at her and she was beautiful. I lowered my face to hers and we started kissing. We were kissing passionately while we were fucking wildly. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me now and she was pulling me into her body. Her wet vagina felt terrific. My cock was sliding back and forth in her perfectly. The feel of her wet, velvety soft vagina was perfection, and, for a brief moment, I almost had romantic feelings for her. She was beautiful, and sexy, and she made me feel so good. I was in ecstasy.

I couldn't believe it, but she got more energetic. She was going wild underneath me. She broke off our kissing and started to moan loudly. She was gasping for breath. She started breathing rapidly in short raspy breaths then suddenly squeezed me tight. She let out a very loud moan/groan noise.

She screamed, "Oh fuck I'm coming."

This got me really excited because I always cum before Lena, but she came much quicker. I started moaning and grunting louder I tightened up my ass and began to pull out.

She grabbed my ass and said, "NO don't pull out."

With that I shot about six hard streams of cum into her. We kept pumping into each other until I got soft and fell out. I rolled off of her soaked in sweat. I laid there next to her trying to cool down and catch my breath.

She was naked laying right next to me her breast heaving with each deep breath. This was a very hot woman I just fucked. I hate to admit it, but she was as good as Lena. She propelled me to a sexual high that I don't reach very often. It was probably due to her being my first one, but I don't think many women can compete with her. I think I was just extremely lucky to come across such a sexual woman. She was a woman that had a lot of pent-up sexual energy due to the asshole she was married to. He is just a pure asshole and I'm the lucky asshole that reaped the benefits of his mistreatment. I laid there watching her sexy body as she breathed deeply. I couldn't fathom how someone could treat such an exceptional woman so poorly. That guy obviously didn't have a clue of what a unique woman he was lucky enough to have loved him. Some people are just ignorant.

She put her arm across my chest. She rubbed her fingernails on my chest and abdomen. She whispered in my ear how much she enjoyed that and how delicious it made her feel. I was happy with myself knowing that I was able to pleasure and please this beautiful woman. She deserved nothing less.

We laid there for about ten minutes. I think Lena was giving us time to fully appreciate the experience. I heard the door open, and Lena walked in. I watched as she approached the bed on my side. She looked down at us and smiled. She took her clothing off and climbed into bed with me. I was laying on my back and she plopped her leg over mine and started kissing me on the neck. I turned my head, and she gave me a very passionate kiss.

We kissed like that for a minute or so when she reached down and started playing with my tired dick.

I said, "I not quite ready yet."

Sue lifted her head and said, "I am."

With that Lena climbed over me and got on top of Sue. They started kissing just inches away from me. Within seconds Sue was responding fully. Lena and Sue were heatedly making out. They were already grinding their pelvises together. This is what I find amazing about women and sex. This is why, sexually, they are superior to men. Sue just had an incredible orgasm, and she was immediately ready to get another one. It's like women don't have a post orgasm let down like us guys. If I could cum like I just did and then, just minutes later, be ready to get another one I'd give my left nut (not really but almost). It was a site to behold watching those two beautiful women going at it. I have to admit that not too long later, after gazing my eyes on the sexiest scene I've ever seen, my dick started to respond. Probably faster than it ever had before, and that includes when I was in my twenties.

Lena was making out with Sue then she started to slide down lower on Sue's body. She started sucking on Sue's engorged tits and hard nipples. Watching my wife suck on another woman's tits was amazing. I was getting hard again. She didn't stop at her tits. She continued lower. She made it to Sue's genitals and drove her tongue into Sue's pussy. She was lapping at it nosily. I knew she was eating my cum out of Sue's cunt. Lena was going to town on Sue, and Sue was grinding her genitals into Lena's face. I thought Lena sucking on Sue's tits was hot but watching her eat my cum out of Sue's privates was too much. I was fully hard and ready to join the action again.

I got up grabbed the back of Lena's hair and pulled her away from Sue's pussy. I kissed her hard and stuck my tongue in her mouth as far as it would go. I could taste the odd flavor and texture of my cum in her mouth. We kissed like that briefly and Lena pushed away from me and started eating sue again.

Sue was bucking her hips. I moved up and started sucking on het tits. I lightly bit and licked her nipples, then I would open my mouth wide and suck as much tit into my mouth as I could. When I had a good portion of her tit in my mouth, I used my tongue to flick her nipple inside my mouth. Between me working her nipples and Lena working her clitoris Sue exploded in another orgasm. Her body went rigid and shook while she was cumming.

Sue was done, but Lena and I kept making out sharing the remnants of the cum Lena sucked out of Sue's pussy. I pulled Lena onto the bed and kissed her madly. I was going to go down on her, but she held onto my head and said wait.

She hadn't had an orgasm yet. I already had one incredible one and Sue had two. I knew Lena would be good for at least five or six at a minimum. The other night, with Mike, I think she had at least six before she was hot enough to demand the double penetration which ended up being number seven for the night. When she gets fully aroused, she is insatiable.

I was surprised she stopped me. She moved over toward Sue and leaned into her ear. She was saying something, but I couldn't hear. Sue nodded her head yes.

Lena said, "Hold on Dave we have to get something."

I laid on the bed while they got up and went to the master bathroom. I was wondering what they were doing in there. It was taking them a long time. I was starting to get pissed. What a stupid time to stop things right when I was getting aroused again. I was still hard as hell anticipating getting Lena involved.

Then I heard the door open. What I saw was inconceivable. I couldn't believe it. How the hell did they pull this off. I had just lived out a lifetime gay fantasy just two nights ago and now this! I must have been dreaming. What was before my eyes was beyond anything I had ever imagined (and I have a good imagination when it comes to sex). There standing in the bedroom were two of the sexiest women in the world. They were both fully naked except for the fact that they both had on harnesses with a realistic looking cocks hanging from them. I think I was going to get fucked again tonight but this time by two hot women.

They both walked to opposites sides of the bed and climbed in next to me. I could feel their cocks pressing against me. Lena leaned over and started kissing me as Sue started playing with my cock. I was engrossed in kissing Lena when I felt a wet warm mouth envelop my cock. Sue was sucking my cock. Lena was scraping her nails across my chest and pinching my nipples. Sue started playing with my balls while sucking me.

I felt Sue's finger touch my anus. I heard her spit and felt the wetness on my anus. Soon she had her finger going in and out of my ass. My wife and I were making out while she was punishing my nipples at the same time my dick was being suck and my ass was being finger fucked. I was on sensory overload. It was incredible. My body was on fire. I loved this three-way stuff it was going to be hard to go back to one-to-one sex again.

I was beginning to make sense of what was happening to me when Sue shoved either one or two more fingers into me. She was still working on my cock with her mouth, and she had my ass wide open plunging her fingers into me rapidly. I was building up to a massive orgasm when she pulled off of my cock. She got up on her knees but stayed between my legs and continued working my ass over with her fingers.

Lena broke off our kissing and said, "I hope you're ready for this because we are going to fuck your brains out tonight."

I just laid there with my mouth open and my dick ready to explode. Lena got up and pulled a vibrator and some lube out of the drawer. It was her vibrator she must have put it there earlier today. It was her small eva vibrator which fit under her harness and vibrated her clit when she fucked me.

She handed the lube to Sue. Sue pulled her fingers out of me and squirted a stream on my ass. She took her fingers and work the lube around and into my ass. I watched as she rubbed the lube all over her cock. It was a big flesh colored natural looking cock about seven inches long. I was pleased to see that it wasn't exceptionally wide. It was normal as far as the girth went about the same size as mine. The head of it was pointed enough so that it would go in easily. I knew I'd have no trouble taking it because Sue had me already prepared.

Lena said, "We agreed earlier that Sue is going to fuck you first. Then after she has had her fill it will be my turn. You have always said that getting fucked in the ass keeps you on an elevated sexual high. You say that you could stay there all night as long as no one touches your dick. Well, I told Sue that and we agreed that your dick is off limits. No touching, no sucking, no fucking for your dick until we both get to have our way with your ass."

Some people might think that this was some type of humiliation thing we were into. That is farthest from the truth. I wasn't humiliated I was in ecstasy. Lena knows how much I like it up the ass, and to have two beautiful women doing me is a dream come true. When Lena gets her dick on, she likes to be assertive, and I like it when she takes charge. It's erotic to have the roles reversed.

Lena moved down and grabbed my legs near the ankles. She pulled my legs up toward my chest. Sue was on her knees between my legs. She moved in closer. She grabbed the back of my thighs and pushed them further down toward my chest. She was bracing herself with her arms as she held on to the back of my legs. She leaned forward and took her right hand off my leg and grabbed her cock to direct it to my opening. I felt the tip of her cock touch my anus. She started to press it in. I felt the tip start to penetrate me. It slipped past the muscle with no pain. She had me so opened up with her fingers the cock was going in nicely. I felt it go in and inch or so and she hit some resistance. She reached up and grabbed my leg again and pressed her pelvis forward. She pushed slightly harder. Her cock moved in deeper past the resistance and then slid all the way in. I moaned but Sue let out a louder groan. She was looking down at her cock entering me and the look on her face was of a woman completely engrossed in something that had her mesmerized.

I felt her cock slide deep into me and it felt fantastic. She started to move it slowly in and out of me. I think she was enjoying watching it move in and out. I let her fuck me the way she wanted. I would have preferred that she plunged it in faster. She would push it in slowly until I could feel her course pubic hair against the inner soft skin of my crotch. Her hair was closely trimmed almost stubbily and her hair kind of jabbed my skin. Once all the way in she pulled it out real slow until all but the very tip of the head of her cock was out of me. She would push it in again very slowly until she was buried in me to the hilt again. She must have slow fucked me like this for over five minutes. For the first minute or so I wanted it hard and fast but soon I began to get into this slow fuck process. It was exquisite. When Lena does me, she usually fucks me hard and fast. I could get into this slow fucking as it was extremely erogenous. I was in that place where I was on the verge of ejaculating, but I never got pushed over the top.

During this time Lena was working my nipples with her nails and mouth. She would kiss me for a while then go back to my chest. I was so into Sue slow fucking me that my mind was concentrating on her. I kind of snapped out of my erotic trance and told Lena to bring her cock to my mouth I wanted to blow her.

She reached into her harness and turned on the vibrator. She straddled my chest leaned forward with her hands on the headboard and shoved her cock in my mouth. I could feel her vibrator vibrating through the cock. I sucked her down and put on a real good blow job show for her. It was seven inches long maybe an inch or so longer than the one we have at home. I can deep throat that one and she loves it when I take it to the base. I looked up at her and when she pulled back, I told her I wanted to take it all. I could tell this excited her by the look on her face.

The feel of Sue slow fucking me was incredible. Lena started pushing her cock deeper into my mouth. She stopped with about two inches left. I lifted my head and took the rest of it all the way down. I just deep throated a seven incher. This didn't go unnoticed by Lena. I think the image of seven inches disappearing into my mouth, Sue fucking me in the ass, and her vibrator combined to set Lena off and she had a shattering orgasm all over my face.

After hearing Lena climax Sue started picking up the pace. Lena climbed off of me and Sue lowered herself down on top of me. She was fucking me missionary position. She humped me hard as we were making out. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her in tight to my ass. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. We were sweating on each other. She was putting all she could into fucking me. Lena laid watching us make out. Sue was fucking me relentlessly and Lena was taking the whole thing in.

Lena finally said, "It's my turn."

Sue kept fucking me.

Lena said again more forcefully, "It's my turn, Sue."

Sue said, "No, fuck me in the pussy instead."

Lena got on top of Sue. She spread Sue's legs with her hands Sue pushed her legs outward as she had room because my legs were wrapped around her waist. Lena was on her knees between Sue's legs and edged herself toward Sue's opening. Lena put the head of her dick at Sue's vaginal entrance and shoved her cock deep into Sue's vagina. Sue was humping me, and Lena was humping Sue. All three of us were moving somewhat awkwardly. We couldn't coordinate our movements. I started heaving my hips upward in a methodical way. Sue followed suit and met my thrusts rhythmically. I think Lena kept mostly still and only moved forward as Sue moved her genitals toward her on the back thrust out of me. It started to work. Sue started to respond to Lena's cock.

She started moaning and said, "It feels so good to have a cock in me again. Lena, your husband fucked me good with his cock, and now I'm going to cum again on your cock."

With that she jammed her cock all the way into me. She was moaning deeply and jamming her cock into me repeatedly. She was climaxing from Lena fucking her, but the way she was jerking her pelvis into my ass it was as if she was shooting her cum into me. She kept jerking on top of me pressing her pelvis into my ass for at least another minute. I unwrapped my legs from around her and Lena collapsed down on top of her. I had the weight of both women on top of me and Sue still had her cock in my ass. We all laid like that for a long while. I could feel the sweat dripping from their bodies onto mine. I could also feel their breathing throughout my body.

The women seemed done in. They were both mostly motionless laying still in the aftermath of an incredible three-way of sex. Lena moved off of Sue and Sue rolled off of me. I was laying between them. I was laying on my back in bed bracketed by two very sexy naked women. The three of us sporting cocks standing straight up. I hadn't cum yet and I was ready to explode. I started to jack off.

Lena saw me jacking off myself and climbed on top of me. She slid my cock into her and started grinding her hips on my groin. Sue rolled over got behind Lena and started eating her anus, pussy, my shaft and balls. I was so wound up from the ten-minute ass fucking I just got that as soon as Sue's tongue touched my balls I exploded into my wife's cunt. I must have shot six forceful streams into my wife. I kept pumping into her. Lena lowered down and started kissing me passionately. I felt my cum leaking down my shaft onto my balls. I was making out with my wife when I felt a tongue licking up my cum. I could not believe what was happening to me.

Two days ago, my wife was the only one I had sex with for over twenty years. These last couple of days we have had two threesome one with another guy and one with another woman. Where do we go from here?

12