Could She Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down we started chatting. It was free and easy, no embarrassing silences; I had gotten over the temporary paralysis that Mina seemed to bring about.

"So is your husband away," I asked, I had never met the man but had built up a picture of him now, so part out of curiosity, part out of self-preservation I wanted to know more about him.

"I'm not married," She said looking at me curiously. "Never have been, I don't think I'm the type."

What! She wasn't married! The news hit me like a sledge hammer; all of those thoughts of rescuing her from the grasp of some jealous monster were a waste of time. Time that would have been better spent dreaming about Mina in my life.

"Not the type?" I asked.

"I value my independence and freedom too much, I'm a bit selfish like that," She said.

"Wow, that's not selfish, that's awesome. What's not to like about an independent woman?"

"It's not just that, I get tired of people easily, I like my space, Men always become more demanding with time and I get annoyed, irritated or bored of them, then come the arguments bad feelings and the crap of life." She said far more openly than I was expecting.

This was a free spirited woman of great independence and I found it totally alluring. Looking at her there in a jeans and casual blouse ensemble, with one leg tucked under her on the sofa facing me, I once again took that incredible scent in. I changed the subject so I didn't come on too strong.

"Can I ask you a question? What is that perfume you are wearing?"

"I'm not wearing perfume, I can't, it brings my skin out in a rash, I don't know if it's the chemicals, the alcohol or what. Same with deodorant, I just can't use sprays of any sort."

Strike two! Second question answered by an "I'm not" reply. Incredibly this lady smelled like that naturally? I found this and major turn on. It had been a hot day and this was the result? How incredible was that! I loved it.

"Oh O.K. I just thought you smelled nice."

With a lowered head and sideways smile she said ever so quietly, "why thank you Sir,"

Wanting to keep the momentum up and get to know this intriguing angel of a woman I asked, "so what do you do Mina..."

"Mina Patel," she answered picking up my inferred question.

"Well Mina Patel, what do you do to put food on the table?"

"I'm a Dental Technician, I work in a lab making teeth, dentures braces, that kind of thing. It's not glamorous or sexy but like you say, it puts bread on the table."

"O.K. my turn," She said with a smile, "I have a question, have you been taking pictures of me sunbathing?"

Blushing instantly, feeling the blood rush to my face, "I errr, I ahh..."

"It's O.K." she said still smiling, "I knew you were. I had a little powder compact mirror in front of me that I use to make sure I'm not getting strap lines. I was watching you working in the bathroom and then saw you watching me. I saw the camera. I thought you were going to break you neck the other day when I heard you. You sounded like you were in a bit of a panic."

Still blushing but amazed that she didn't mind, "I errr, ahhh. I'm sorry" I said"

"No No it's fine," she said, I found it very flattering. A lady likes to know she's appreciated, that she's desired."

Feeling braver, "well I think you are very beautiful, incredible looking, I couldn't help myself."

"Its O.K. don't worry about it." She said, "Well I had better be going. Thanks for the tea Geoff..."

"Geoff Phillips."

"O.K. Mr Phillips I need to get some stuff done for the morning."

Standing up she gave me the slightest brush of her hand on my arm as she said goodbye. It felt like electricity! Then she was gone, sashaying out through the patio doors. "Was that a wiggle" I thought as she left.

That night in bed I could not sleep. Mina's face, her voice, her scent all conspired to keep me awake again.

A week of further cost cutting teleconferences from the big bosses overseas, and corporate bullshit all kept me busy enough, but Mina was there in my mind every day.

The weekend came and I was trying to think up excuses to knock on her door, to talk to her again, to be with her.

I was putting some laundry in the basket in the bathroom when I heard Mina's patio doors open. Pushing the bathroom window open a bit, I saw her in her swim suit putting a blanket on the lawn. Disappearing she came back, bent down and put her book and... was that a makeup mirror, on the blanket. Then she lay down and assumed her position, pushing the straps off of her shoulders.

In my haste I nearly ran through my bedroom door rather than opening it. There on my bedside table was my camera. I had taken to looking at Mina's pictures before going to sleep. When I could sleep that was.

Rushing back to the window I raised the viewfinder to my eyes and clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir. This time I didn't worry about the camera noise. Adjusting the zoom, again, clickwhir clickwhir.

Looking down I was stunned to see her opening her legs a little as she laid on her belly reading. Reading or watching me? I didn't know and I didn't care. clickwhir clickwhir.

I left for a second hoping she wouldn't go back inside and fetched a bar stool from the kitchen. Placing it a little back from the bathroom window, trying to stay in the shadows, I took more pictures, zooming in on all the delectable bits of her body.

She got up and went inside her house but left everything on the blanket. She returned a minute later with a glass of water, a bottle of something and a cushion.

Sitting down with one leg folded under her she peeled her swimsuit down exposing her breasts. clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir. Squirting what I took to be sun cream on her hands she gently rubbed it in to her shoulders then over her breasts and belly. clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir.

Lying on her back, she slightly parted her legs and rested her head on the cushion. clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir. With a gentle waving motion she flicked one of her nipples as if discouraging some insect from settling and with her eyes closed lay there. clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir.

I sat there; arms rested on the window sill and just gazed at the angel in front of me. I had enough pictures for now.

After a while she stirred and sat up, I had backed in to the shadows again, or so I thought. Looking straight at the window she gave me a dazzling smile, waved with her breast jiggling slightly, collected her stuff and went inside.

This was certainly a far better neighbour than I had previously expected a few weeks ago!

She didn't sunbathe on Sunday and as much as I wanted to see her, it seemed wrong to go and knock on her door.

Returning from work the following week she pulled in just as I was locking my car.

"Hi Geoff," she said getting out of the car, "how's things?"

Not a hint on her face that I was the voyeuristic individual slyly photographing her all but naked body from a bathroom window.

"Things be fine," I said with a smile as I waited for her to lock up her car and walk towards me. As we headed to our houses I asked; "Hey, would you like to go for a meal or catch a movie some time?"

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me, "I'm not sure that would be a good idea, I err, look I don't want to lead you on or encourage something, I'm not sure, I kind of need my space right now and need to avoid complications."

I was more than a little dejected at her response and tried desperately to keep the disappointment from reaching my face. "Oh, O.K. I wasn't suggesting a date or anything, just a meal or a movie, you get bored, I get bored, I thought it would be good, but the offer is there if you change your mind."

All I got was an "O.K." and a smile as she said "bye" and went in to her house.

"O.K." as in lets go for a meal or a movie, or "O.K." as in she would let me know if she changed her mind. I really didn't know.

That evening I dozed off on the sofa, heaven knows I wasn't getting much sleep these days. I woke with a jump hearing what I thought was Mina's front door slamming, opening and slamming again. There was a muffled sound of arguing, the door opening allowing again me to hear a little clearer, "Just get out! Leave!" I heard Minas voice shout as the door slammed shut again.

Leaping to my feet I ran to my door, down the path and to Mina's in time to see her door open and the hulking shadow of someone just inside. "Go, get lost, I don't want you here" she shouted loudly.

The hulking shadow proved to just be a guy, not a big green monster.

"Mina, are you O.K. do you need help?" I asked firmly, loudly but not shouting.

"Fuck off creep!" the guy said aggressively as he turned to face me, Mina wide eyed behind him. He stopped, stared, looked me up and down, releasing his hand from Mina's arm, "Bitch," he said.

Taking a step forward I told him, "hey don't swear at the lady just go, get outta here!"

He left saying something along the lines of "you haven't heard the last of me," followed by me saying "she better have bud, she better have."

With that he was gone. Mina stood in the doorway staring wide eyed. I started to feel a chill, slowly realising that it was not from the come down after the adrenaline rush.

"Seriously!" Mina almost shouted but laughing, "rubber duckies, You are one strange knight in shining armour, you come to rescue me in rubber ducky boxer shorts?"

In my haste at hearing her shout and the door slamming, I had just got up and ran not giving a thought to style or what to wear, unfortunately I was indeed clad only in a pair of boxer shorts with rubber duckies printed on them.

"You had better come in," she said, still laughing and shaking her head, "you don't want anyone else to see you like that!"

Going in her house I touched her arm causing me to come out in goose flesh, "are you O.K?" I asked.

"I am now," chuckling and shaking her head.

Heading in to the kitchen she came back holding a beer and handing it to me.

I thought you didn't drink," I said.

"I don't, Dufus brought a pack with him, I think he was intending on a party of kinds."

"Ex-boyfriend?" I asked."

"No, just a guy."

Taking a glug of beer, I looked around, there was no real sign of violence, just the day to day debris of life, the house wasn't untidy, just lived in. Mina headed to her patio and I followed expecting to go through the garden back to my house. Instead she sat down at her patio table and with a wave of her hand invited me to take a seat.

I sat down opposite her and let my eyes feast on that face while a gentle breeze wafting her scent to me.

Whether by design or due to her previous altercation her blouse was opened very low. She was not wearing a bra and either had not noticed or simply did not mind.

"So is the hero job a part time gig or a hobby," she asked.

"Ha! Hero! What heroes do you know that wear rubber duckies as their costume?"

"Only you she said with a gracious smile."

Leaning back I felt a chill from the back of the chair and started to feel a little ridiculous as Mina seemed to appraise me. I might have felt a little ridiculous, but would hang around for as long as she wanted me to.

After a couple of seconds of silently looking at each other, Mina surprised me with "Yes I'd love to have supper, it's only fair that the hero gets the girl at the end of the movie."

"The end of the movie?" I asked, "not the start?"

"We'll see... We'll see."

Taking that as my cue to leave I stood up and made as if to go. She got up as well, came to me, gave me a hard hug and stood on tip toes to kiss my cheek. "Good night hero, she said with a sultry look in her eyes."

The look on her face, the smell of her scent and her touch on my bare skin, had me beating a hasty retreat as things started to liven up in my rubber ducky boxer shorts. We said goodnight and I went home.

For some strange reason I slept like I hadn't in ages, a deep peaceful contented slumber.

I woke in the morning realising that I didn't have Mina's telephone number, but somehow I had a certainty that it would not be a problem.

That Friday evening, with a whispered, "Geoff, are you there?" Mina appeared in the patio doorway. A light dress, a smile and her hair tied in a bun. "How are you set for supper tomorrow?"

I told her I had no plans at all, and suggested we meet at seven thirty, after which, disappointingly she left.

Saturday morning came and I was on fire, my mind was made up about where I would take her, but the excitement was killing me. I had washed and ironed four shirts, two pairs of pants, one pair of jeans and polished two pairs of shoes while I waited for another set of sneakers to dry after washing them. I thought it was women that always had difficulty choosing what to wear!

I was wondering around the house killing time until the evening. I went to splash some water on my face in the bathroom when I looked out of the window and saw Mina. Laying on her belly, her head in her arms, her swim suit rolled down to the cleft in her spectacular backside, her back shiny from oil, legs slightly parted. I got hard in seconds. clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir clickwhir. I stood there looking at her for a while and with a sigh, decided to switch the TV on, anything to distract me from my aching balls and the sight of Mina's all but naked body. But I couldn't be distracted.

"Geoff" she said softly.

"JESUS!" I shouted, "you have to stop doing that! I nearly had a coronary."

I had been sat on the sofa looking through photos of Mina on the cameras screen, not knowing that she was stood in the patio doorway in her swim suit, arms folded, shoulder resting against the door post, legs crossed and a knowing smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, were you busy?" said with her still smiling.

Blushing furiously I stuttered and stammered something inane.

"I just popped over to confirm, see you at my place seven thirty."

"Errr... O.K."

The she turned and left giving me a parting glimpse, but the closest view I had had of that gorgeous ass of hers. Damn! I didn't think there could be a hotter more desirable woman on the face of the planet.

Getting ready was a swift affair, showered, clothes ready, my favourite aftershave applied, I locked up and headed to Mina's place knocking on the front door.

The door opened and my jaw dropped. Stood there wearing light summer dress stood a vision of beauty. Black lustrous hair flowing over her shoulders, her face made up to knock em down, skin glowing, lips succulent.

"Are you just going to stand there staring or are you coming in? She asked humorously.

Going in I saw her dining room table laid out, candles lit on it. Then I noticed the smell of something delicious coming from the kitchen.

Mina noticed my confused look, "I couldn't expect you to pay for supper after rescuing me, so I thought I'd cook something instead."

That was fine with me I thought. A night inside with Mina would be damned fine in fact.

Surprising me she poured me some wine, and grapping a juice for herself, raised her glass and said "to heroes," I accepted, took a sip and said "to damsels" smiling and savouring the look of her.

"Supper will be a while," she said gesturing towards the sofa. She sat down facing me one leg tucked underneath her, a lustrous sheen on her skin.

After a second or two, she laughed. "I'm flattered, but it is going to be a very long night if you don't stop looking at me like that and say something."

Wow, was it that obvious? I guess it must have been and so with a laugh of my own and a shake of my head I settled down and we talked.

We talked on the sofa, in the kitchen as she dished up supper, while we ate and outside on the patio after eating. All the time I touched her whenever I could, touching her hand as she passed something, squeezing past her in the kitchen, sweeping a hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear as we went outside after eating.

"So you enjoyed the meal, you ate everything, all of it, you're not hungry are you?" she said interrupting one of my increasingly rare, "shut up and just look at her moments."

"Only for you... I could eat you," I said impulsively and feeling a little embarrassed for doing so.

"That could be arranged," she said with a serious, seductive and sultry look on her face.

I stood up, Mina rising as well, I took a stepped around the table put my arms around her and kissed her deeply and passionately.

We stumbled our way inside, holding the embrace until we reached the sofa. Standing there I kissed her neck smelling that wondrous scent as I nibbled and caressed her with my lips.

Leaning down I kissed her shoulder as she sighed and pulling me down on top of her, I fell on to the sofa.

Her body felt incredible, not the hardness of a gym bunny and not the softness of the unfit but the wonderful feel of a full bodied woman. I slid my hands around her back and down her sides as I kissed her throat, the top of her chest and moving up, her beautiful succulent lips.

With her hand on my belt buckle letting me know that things were moving on to the next level, I placed a hand on her chest, softly massaging a breast beneath her dress, kissing her all the time.

She undid the top button of my pants, but before she could go further I slid off of the sofa and raised the hem of her dress on to her thighs. Kissing, first her knees and moving up the front of her thighs, caressing and nibbling with my lips as I went, she let out a groan and with her hands on my head directed me between her legs as they opened.

I pulled her towards me, sliding her ass to the edge of the sofa cushion as I continued to lick and kiss the inside of her thighs moving up to her pussy. I could smell that incredible Mina scent, is that what it was, the smell of raw sexual energy?

As I raised her dress higher, I could feel her wetness as I worked my way around her mound. With both hands I reached either side of her legs and started to remove her panties, looking up at her as I did this, I saw the shoulder of the dress pulled down and her playing with a bare breast as looked at me and sighed.

I went back down on Mina, savouring the taste of her juices as I lapped, and licked around her labia, mound and thighs. Slowly so as not to rush her enjoyment, or mine, I found my way to her clit, just a grazing lick at first, barely perceptible but enough to cause a shudder from her. I paused for a second to admire the shiny wetness of her pussy only to feel her hand pulling me back.

Her dress was over her hips now and pulled down below her breasts, her bra now missing in action, as she played with them, stoking her nipples and massaging those wonderful globes. I continued on my mission to please this incredible lady.

With my tongue parting her labia and licking their insides she started to moan more. With a finger inserted I moved my lips up to her clit, nibbling at it while I stroked her G-spot. Feeling her shudder slightly and mumble something intelligible, I increased the pace of my nibbling, stroking and caressing. Then with an incredible pressure she closed her thighs around my head, bucking she wailed, crying out as her body spasmed, her juices flowed and the waves of orgasm overcame her.

Parting her legs allowing me to catch my breath, she tugged me up on to the sofa to kiss her, Mina tasting herself on my kiss, while I gently caressed a breast and she regained her composure.

Laying embraced we waited. Not for anything to happen, just waited until it was time to move, we would both know when.

All too soon Mina stirred and I released her watching her dress fall down around her legs once more, while the top lay below her breasts showing them off, her deep dark brown nipples shining from saliva, sweat and passion. "I don't know about you, but I need a drink," she said going to the supper table and pouring herself a glass of juice. "Wow, just wow," she said looking at me smiling and shaking her head. "How am I going to return that favour?"