Could She Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you'll find a way," I replied.

We chatted for a while with me incredibly aroused hard and blue balled, until eventually she reached for my already partially undone trousers and started to pull the zipper down. Getting on to the floor in front of me she pulled my pants and boxer shorts off, the Donald duck motif on my shorts raising a giggle. Once my pants and boxers were removed along with my shoes and socks, she grasped my hardness and started stroking it up and down looking deeply in to my eyes. It was the most erotic sensation.

Slowly she raised herself up until, poised above my dick, she lowered her head enveloping me in the silky smoothness of her mouth, her tongue swirled around as she bobbed up and down sucking, slurping, giving me the blow job to end all blow jobs. I would not last long I knew, not after the incredible sensation of enjoying that beautiful wet pussy and those breasts.

As she bobbed up and down she groaned and I was on the cusp of orgasm, "I'm going to come," I said with a strained voice, hearing a muffled "uh huh" as she struggled to talk with her mouthful. As she gently caressed and massaged my balls while sucking me off, I felt the first surge erupt in to her mouth as I groaned loudly. She stopped the bobbing up and down and instead sucked every last drop out of me. Looking up she opened her mouth showing me my seed, then she made a slight swallowing motion before standing up, leaning forward, taking my head in her hands pulling me to her, kissing me full on the lips and pushing the last of my come in to my mouth. I didn't mind, it was mine after all!

Standing back up straight, her breasts still on display, she asked, "is there more where that came from?"

"Give it ten minutes, I'm sure there will be."

She poured us both a drink and with me now naked and her not far from it, she sat, leaned in to me and sighed. Lightly playing with my dick she asked, "so you have a thing for us dark skinned chicks do you?"

"Nah, I have a thing for you," I replied sincerely.

"Correct answer Phillips," she said, "correct answer."

We talked for a while, opening up to each other about what we enjoyed as far as sex was concerned, I was pleased to hear that she enjoyed a good oral session but preferred to receive, "I'm selfish, what can I say," she said.

A little while later Mina let out a quiet "Ooooh, hello, what do we have here?" as her gentle caressing and stroking of my dick started to pay dividends. "Well that's a relief, with the amount that came out of you I wasn't certain you'd be fit to go again tonight."

"It's got nothing to do with me and everything to do with you," I said.

To be honest I was surprised to be racing fit again after what could only have been fifteen minutes.

"Everything to do with me you say," as she got up, "Well let's let this thing see a bit more of me then," as she stood astride my legs lowering herself to her knees on the sofa, grasping my dick she guided herself on to me.

Oh God! She was so hot inside. Silky smooth, very tight and very wet. She raised herself up and down while I massaged her tits alternating between kissing them and her mouth. I could take no more, I liked her being on top, I enjoyed it massively, but I now wanted to fuck Mina, deep and hard.

With my hands under her armpits I gestured for her to lift off of me. I lay her on the sofa and kneeling between her legs pulled her to me until I was inside her once gain. Looking down I watched as I thrust in an out of her, slowly at first but picking up speed until my body met hers with a slapping sound at the end of every thrust.

"Oh yes, god yes, keep it up, harder harder," Mina looking at me almost angrily, "fuck me, fuck me harder."

I was thrusting with quite some speed now as I looked her in the eyes and watched them roll back, her head started to shake from side to side as her groaning got louder. I kept thrusting hard, one thumb brushing her clit in time with my thrusts.

"Oh, Ohooooo" Yes, Yes" and with a gasping cry I felt her tighten around my thrusting shaft, her body in spasm once again as I kept going, waiting for her orgasm to subside. When it did I slowed down in time with her until I reached a stop, pausing still hard inside her.

"Ahhhhh, yesssss," she sighed with a smiling satisfaction. "You and I are going to be great neighbours."

I pulled out of her looking at the juices shining on my still hard dick.

"You're staying her tonight mister," she said, "I'm not wasting that by having you go home."

Well, it would have been rude for me to refuse.