All Comments on 'Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 02'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 6 years ago
5 stars

Fun and sexy. Just right.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Hot, steamy and just a good read

I loved it. 5 star effort. Looking forward to more.

IrishchapIrishchapover 6 years ago
Fantastic.

A terrific story with very believable characters. Great sexual anticipation throughout. I felt like I was there watching it all unfold. Hope you do more with these characters.

orieorieover 6 years ago
Wicked and wickedly funny!

I think we all anticipated a great second chapter, but this one exceeds my expectations. I laughed out loud when Dede talked about Cody bringing a note from his mother. That captured her anxiety so well.

I feel as if I've known these characters my whole life. Great job. Would I want a chapter three? No more than I want an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

Thanks for sharing your world with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everyone's fetishes catered for.

Enjoyable a third chapter I hope is on the cards.

Hawk19Hawk19over 6 years ago
The Princess of Literotica!

We know you hear this a lot but we have to repeat, you are the GREATEST! You write in a way that is so real we can imagine being there. Kudos also for not leaving us hanging, anxiously awaiting!

Hawk & Honey!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
I'm so sorry!

So sorry, A.R.! I could only give you 5 stars! Would have given you more, but they won't let me! I second or third or forth the motion that there be another chapter! But only after a period of repose. Maybe in a couple of months. But, in the interim, I'd love to read a Mae and Dede tryst story. Just the two of them! And, of course, we need to get Dede and Mae and Jack together for an FFM. That will need to include some serious Dede and Mae bisexual activities as Jack watches! Great as usual, A.R.!

rooster_1rooster_1over 6 years ago
10 stars

If I could select 10 I would do so. Awesome story, detailed and believable. You kept it real. Can't wait for chapter 3. Thank you AR!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
A first!

I saw that there six comments as I got to the bottom of page one. Then at the bottom of page two there were seven comments. Then as I finished page four and flipped to look at all the comments, an eighth appeared! Neat to know I was reading this in real time with others.

Althea, I cannot compliment you enough. You have it all: the humor, the dialogue, the internal thoughts, and of course, a wonderful description of some very nice raunchy fucking.

And your telling of the ass-fucking was exquisite. Your words of caution just made me look with greater expectations.

And a bonus! You had Marcy going down on Brianna. So very nice. I sorta hoped you'd have her switch to Alexis, but one can't have everything, I know. Eating sisters, yummy!

Thank you, this tale was most enjoyable.

Woodslord.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
BTW...

Your relationship between DeDe and Mae reminded me very much of the hesitancy and acceptance of Gwen and her SIL, Natalie, as related by BusyBadger, in his series.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 6 years ago
WOW WOW

Excellent story Althea, thanks very much. I was pleased to read how he gained some much talent at loving for such a young man.

ezbodezbodabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you.

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 6 years ago
Mreowwwrrr!

Another masterpiece, Althea. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Writting

Do love the way you write...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Truly outstanding

I absolutely loved it. Thank you.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Fantastic job. Really enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I am new to this site but love to read your well constructed stories. A.F.C. Somerset.

KevinlovesitallKevinlovesitallalmost 6 years ago
Althea never disappoints !

Another great story told by a master story teller !

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 5 years ago
As always an excellent story well executed

Five stars all the way, keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you.

I have never commented on a Single story I have read as of to date here on this site, but I have scored them here nonetheless. I realize this is not the types of writing you would be reading in a novel, or fiction, (Lwell except for a polish to a boring read), but I found myself cheering the folks on in this story . Even saying at one point out loud, "that a girl!". I may even for the first time show this to my wife of 20 years. Well maybe not, LOL it does push well past all of her comfort zone.

But I thought I would say whats on my mine for once, and say,

Thank you, on behalf, of all of us that read stories in the shadows, seeking that for which is the most natural of Free-flowing words, thank you for finding a way to express what we are all really feeling and desiring.

LikeFineWine56LikeFineWine56over 5 years ago
Loved It !

An excellent story Althea. So many wonderful ingredients and possibilities for a lot of different future adventures. My only criticism is, I liked it so much I wasn't ready for it to end. Major Kudos ! xo

ecorcheecorchealmost 4 years ago
Nicely done

Excellent group sex. Thanks for the well-written read.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaalmost 4 years ago
What hot, fun, sexy story

OMG, this was so hot and nicely written! It brought back fond memories of two older women I was able to spend some time with. Not at the same time, I would have exploded. But when you're 19 and have a fling with a beautiful lady of 26, you learn things. Twenty-three with a 35-year-old was even better. Thanks for the reminder.

DelsaDelsaover 3 years ago

Wow! Memories of the erotic bliss of my mid-twenties, when my girlfriend was a decade older, come flooding back. Superbly written, great voice, AltheaRose! Very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a fantastic story. I love your writing style

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic - thanks for romanticizing the intimacy that these women enjoyed. The mom with her daughters was wonderful too - I have some of that coming up - positive parenting I am thinking. Wow, you've got the moves! Write some more and make me melt again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, wonderfully written. Can I say "awesome" such a natural style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As everyone has commented, brilliantly written! Great comedic parts too.

Third part ? Yes please. Dede/Marcy there's definitely a story there left open. That can be explored, (with Cody watching/participation & course Mae has to included somewhere)

Kudos x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow ! Probably the best story I've read on here !

Any chance of a follow up story with some of these characters. It's been 4 years on so what happens? You could have Dede in a threesome with Cody & Marcy. Maybe Mae scoring with Dede's twin girls? With 4 years on introduce a new male character with Jack written out altogether ? An interracial encounter? The mind boggles of course!

Anyways, love ❤️ your stories, hope you're back here very soon. Pete x

Mamila47Mamila47about 1 year ago

Wunderbar geschrieben. Erinnert mich an meine mittlere Zeit. Als ich eine wunderbare Frau und ihre Tochter kennen gelernt habe.. Du schreibst Wunderbar.

Reitspiele@gmx.de

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

well done, liked this sexual romp very much,, a fling but a very romantic fling..

RangeExpanderRangeExpander10 months ago

Such a juicy situation and hot sex - a pleasure. And I enjoyed the buildup in Part 1 just as much or even more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES