Could This Be More

Story Info
A one night stand feel like much more.
4.3k words
4.52
10.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him while traveling for work. That didn't happen often because my boss thought most conferences were boondoggles in places like Las Vegas or New Orleans but when one showed up on the schedule for Nashville she begrudgingly agreed to foot the bill. It was a three day event with travel days on Monday and Friday but I extended my hotel though Sunday at my own expense and got two full days of rest and relaxation while my husband stayed at home with our dogs.

Jeremy and I had been married for twenty five years. We had raised two children through adulthood and we were enjoying our time alone as empty nesters. He was a good man but truth be told we had grown apart over the years and we were both a little restless. Our marriage wasn't in trouble but we were definitely both struggling with boredom.

I was sitting at a sports bar in the lobby of my hotel in Nashville on a Thursday night in March watching the first round of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. My brackets were going down in flames as upsets seemed to be the norm but, sadly, not the ones I had selected. It was getting late and I was thinking about leaving. I'd had several beers while watching the games and had a bit of a buzz. I had a busy day of sight seeing planned for Friday and I wanted to get an early start but I ended up getting side tracked when Donald sat down beside me.

He was a good looking man about my age with grey, curly salt and pepper hair. He had a warm disarming smile and a clear dark brown complexion with friendly eyes.

He too was a college basketball fan. He had attended Duke in the late 80s and because I was from Connecticut I was not a fan of Duke, which led to some good natured ribbing on both sides. We continued to talk about basketball and our lives as we drank.

Donald lived in Virginia Beach and worked as a private practice physician in a small doctors group. He had been divorced for four years and was in town for the same conference that I had just attended. I told him about my husband and my kids. I talked about my job, my love of travel and my borderline obsession with wine as the minutes flew by.

When the lights in the bar came up I was shocked. I had no idea we had been talking for over three hours. Donald and I both looked at our half full beers and then at each other. It was clear we didn't want the night to end but there was no place to continue our conversation that would have been innocent and safe for me. I was, without a doubt attracted to him but I was not a cheater. I had been cheated on by Jeremy years earlier and it nearly ended us and me. I abhorred infidelity but there was a little voice telling me not to let the opportunity to even the score slip away and when Donald offered to walk me to the elevator and I accepted. I had no plans on inviting him into my room or doing anything unsavory but I did want to exchange numbers so we could possibly continue our conversation over lunch or dinner the following day.

We walked to the elevator and waited for it in silence as my conscience wrestled with my libido. My sex life with Jeremy had slowed to a crawl in recent years. We had almost obligatory sex once a month but it lacked the passion we'd had when we were young and even in the years following his affair. During that time it was fueled by anger on my part and remorse for him. It had been like two straight years of continuous makeup sex but that had faded into comfort and apathy as the years passed. Jeremy had always been an attentive lover and still was. He made sure I always climaxed even though he was unable to last long enough during sex to make me cum. He had, in fact, never given me an orgasm during intercourse but he had no problem finishing me off with his fingers or his mouth, even after he had cum inside me and I appreciated that.

Donald moved aside like a gentleman when the elevator arrived and I stepped inside.

"What floor?" I asked as I pushed the button to my floor.

"Six," he said with a warm smile.

"Me too," I laughed playfully. "Must be fate."

"Must be," he replied, holding my gaze for several moments as we started upward. The subtle scent of his cologne wafted over me and I discretely breathed deep, drawing it into my lungs. He smelled really good which made it even harder to think straight.

The elevator chime sounded, signaling our arrival and interrupting my internal struggle. I stepped into the hallway then paused for him to catch up.

I wasn't sure where his room was and I still hadn't gotten his number. "I'm this way," I said pointing to the right.

"Me too," Donald laughed softly. "Kismet." He grinned and I felt a flutter in my belly. The chemistry between us was undeniable and I was very attracted to him. He wasn't traditionally attractive like my husband who was literally tall dark and handsome with big blue eyes and an athletic build. But he had a nice face, a thin physique like that of a long distance runner and a great personality.

We both turned right and walked side by side down the hall. It felt comfortable and I nearly reached for his hand before I realized what I was doing and stopped myself.

"This is me," I said as I stopped at the door to my room. Donald stopped in front of me and held my gaze. My pulse quickened and I took a short, deep breath to calm my nerves. "Would it be too forward if I were to ask for your number? Maybe we can get together for lunch before we leave and continue our conversation. Its okay if you say no, its just that I have had a great time tonight and we're both here alone and."

"Of course it's okay," Donald replied, cutting off my nervous rambling explanation. He pulled out his phone then paused. "Give me your number and I'll send you a text."

I gave him my phone number as my internal dialog continued. The flutter in my belly had become insistent and my cheeks felt warm and flushed as I looked up at him with my phone in my hand. He wasn't especially tall, maybe 5'10" but at 5'2" I was used to looking up at almost everyone.

My phone vibrated and I looked at his text. My heart skipped and I read it a second time as a wide smile spread across my face. I read it a third time. "You are beautiful."

"Thank you," I replied with my heart racing. "You are very handsome yourself."

My hand reached for his and we met in the middle. He stepped closer and our other hands met. I looked up with wide, eager eyes. Our bodies touched and I swallowed hard. It felt like forever but it was less than a second before he bent down and kissed me softly. My head was spinning and I kissed him back. I squeezed his hands and kissed him again and again. My blood began to boil and our mouths opened. His tongue slipped past my lips and touched mine making my body tingle from head to toe.

I let go of his hands and slid my hands around his back. Our kiss deepened and our bodies pressed together tightly. I could feel his warmth and I kneaded at him with my fingers as our tongues entwined. My knees felt weak and I was breathing deep and heavy. I felt his manhood plump against my soft belly and a low moan rose from my chest. I was burning up. My face was warm and my body was humming. I needed him right then. I couldn't wait. I couldn't stop myself. Ten years of buried animus bubbled to the surface and I reached into my pocked for my key card.

"Let's go inside," I gasped breathlessly. I could feel my sex throbbing. I was already soaking wet and I looked up at him with pleading eyes and swooned when he smiled and nodded.

We both bent down and picked up our phones, which had slipped from our hands in our moment of unbridled passion. We kissed again before I fumbled nervously with the door. Then we stepped into my room and renewed our deep, passionate kiss.

I pawed at his oxford shirt, tugging it from his slacks and then grabbed for his zipper. I couldn't remember ever wanting my husband that badly.

Donald unbuttoned his shirt and I lowered his pants leaving him in a pair of sexy red silk boxers and a white tank top undershirt. I stepped back and admired him for a moment. He had nice defined muscles on his arms and chest. His cock made a noticeable bulge in his boxers and it seemed to stretch down the left leg almost to the hem.

"Jesus," I gasped. He was much bigger than Jeremy. He looked bigger than any I'd seen and I took a deep breath as I moved closer and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of his underwear.

"You smell amazing," I purred as I kissed his bare shoulder, feeling his smooth warm flesh against my lips. I pushed his boxers down and his big dick sprung free. It looked too big for me and a shiver ran down my spine. Jeremy sometimes teased me about the modest size of his dick but I'd insisted it was perfect. His was about average and his insecurity about it was, at times, painfully obvious. He had, once upon a time, bought a dildo to use on me while he licked me but it was too big and it hurt a lot so eventually he got rid of it. Donald was bigger than that dildo and I was suddenly somewhat frightened by Donald's size.

I reached for his cock and closed my hand around its girthy shaft. My fingers couldn't even touch he was so thick around and a flutter attacked my belly as I started to stroke his still growing cock.

Donald kissed me tenderly and started to undress me. A wave of insecurity washed over me as he exposed my soft, chubby torso and fat tummy but I pushed it aside and hoped for the best. I was a curvy woman with broad, rounded shoulders, wide hips and a thick midsection. I'd been a petite 115lbs before my first pregnancy more than two decades earlier but I'd gained a lot during that and the next pregnancy and my weight had fluctuated ever since. I had a terrible body image and I longed to be skinny again but I hoped he would still find me attractive without clothes on.

He pushed my leggings and panties down my thick but still shapely legs and then deftly unfastened my bra with surgeon like precision. His tongue danced with mine and his hand moved to my molten sex. I moaned into his warm mouth as his long, thin fingers pressed between my engorged labia, breaking the seal and letting my juices flow.

I continued to stroke his giant dick as he guided us both back to the king sized bed against the side wall. The back of my legs hit the mattress and we tumbled backwards in a heap of naked flesh. His scent continued to tickle my senses and he rolled on top of me on the bed as we resumed our torrid kiss. The passion and desire I felt was theretofore unmatched and I breathed deep as if I was running a marathon.

His lips left mine and he planted soft butterfly kisses along my collarbone. That had always been a hot button for me and I moaned my approval. We seemed to be in perfect sync and I sighed when he turned his attention to my big D cup breasts. They had been perky B cups in my twenties and were, besides my legs, the only part of my body I didn't hate.

My eyes closed and I savored his touch. His fingers slithered between the slippery wet folds of my very wet pussy and his mouth devoured my big breasts and hard nipples. Jolts of electricity shot from my nipples to my wanton sex and I began to squirm as his fingers worked my hard clit like a virtuoso. My eyes met his and my legs started to tremble.

"Oh God," I gasped in a soft tremulous voice. "Right there Donald, don't stop."

My chest heaved and my tits shook like Jello as my entire body tensed. Intense waves of pleasure washed over me and my back arched as my eyes flickered like a strobe light out of control. A string of soft yelps slipped from my lips and I sighed as my climax ebbed.

"Holy fuck," I panted breathlessly. It wasn't the hardest I'd cum but it was close and I knew I wanted more.

"Good?"

"Amazing," I smiled. "Now its my turn." I rolled him onto his back and slipped down between his sinewy legs. The heady scent of his natural musk made my mouth water and I grabbed his hard dick with both hands. I looked into his pretty brown eyes and slowly ran my tongue up the length of his enormous dick.

Donald moaned and I grinned like a smitten school girl. I held his gaze and then took the tip of his dick into my mouth. It was so thick that my lips were stretched thin and I struggled to take more than a few inches into my mouth. I sucked hard, tasting his salty essence as I stroked his shaft and played with his heavy balls. He tasted so good and his big dick felt great in my mouth but I still worried if it would fit in my tight pussy. He was almost twice the size of my husband and almost as thick as the base of a beer bottle. I sucked, licked and kissed his throbbing cock until my jaw felt like it would come apart and then Donald rolled me onto my back and lowered his lips to my hyper excited pussy. He pushed two fingers inside me and began to lick around the hood of my small, pulsating clit.

My breathing labored and I cupped his head in my hands. In seconds I was ready to cum again and I cried out as my body shook with pleasure. He continued to lick my clit until my climax ended and I guided him away from my oversensitive nub.

"Come here you," I smiled happily as I tugged at his round, perfectly symmetric head. I guided him on top of me and tensed when I felt his cock brush against my pussy. I wanted him bad but his size terrified me.

"Everything okay?" Donald asked sincerely. He looked into my eyes and goosebumps formed on my naked body.

"Everything is perfect," I swooned. "Just go slow. I've never had one this big."

I smiled sheepishly up at Donald and he nodded knowingly.

"I'll be gentle. I promise. You let me know when it hurts." He lowered his soft lips to me and kissed me so tenderly it took my breath away.

We kissed for several long moments and then he rubbed the tip of his dick up and down my drooling slit. I felt him get slicker and slicker and I moaned each time his cock touched my clit. The anticipation was killing me and I smiled up at him.

"I'm ready." I nodded.

"Not quite," he grinned wickedly.

"Tease," I laughed. My heart was pounding and I grabbed at his slender hips.

"Almost."

"Please," I panted wantonly as I squirmed like an impatient child.

Donald leaned down and kissed me. He brushed the hair from my face and then kissed me again.

I needed him. I scratched at his hips with my fingertips and begged him with my eyes. His hips eased forward and I felt the slick, bulbous tip at the mouth of my ravenous sex. It split my labia and stretched my pussy wide. It was too big. It didn't fit. A sharp jab of pain shot through me and I yelped.

"Wait, it's too big," I said timidly and he paused. He bent down and kissed me again and again until the pain subsided.

"Better?"

I nodded and he pressed on. I felt him inside me and I moaned. It felt good. I was stuffed and he was just a few inches deep but it was so thick.

He kissed me again and I swooned. I coaxed him deeper and he eased several more inches inside my molten core. I was wet, so wet. I looked into his gorgeous caring eyes. He grew hotter and more attractive by the minute and I grinned like a giddy fool. We had just met but I felt like I'd known him much longer. I felt a connection that defied explanation.

"Deeper," I asked and he pushed forward until most of his big dick was inside me. I was surprised that the pain was gone and as deep as he was I didn't feel him pressing against my cervix. It was like either my pussy had stretched beyond the norm or he was in a position that his huge cock was underneath my cervix. Whatever it was I liked it.

"You good?" He quarried and I nodded.

"I am great. You can let loose if you want," I giggled and pulled his lips to mine. "Fuck me hard."

Donald returned my kiss and then started to thrust. I could feel his cock sliding past my cervix and I panted and moaned in time with his thrusts. His pace quickened and my breathing labored. I felt a climax beginning to build but I knew not to get my hopes up. I'd felt that countless times before but no one had ever gotten me to finish without rubbing my clit. I'd accepted that I simply wasn't wired to climax vaginally.

He thrust deep and gyrated his hips hitting spots and in ways I'd never felt before. The knot in my belly tightened and my pants turned to excited yelps and urgent moans. I was close and my breath caught in my chest as I teetered on the brink of something entirely new.

He kissed me hard. He could see where I was and he rose back on his haunches, aiming the head of his dick at my g-spot. His hips moved fluidly and my eyes widened. My legs started to quiver. My toes curled and I cried out as my body tensed and released over and over. I came hard and pounded on the bed with my fists as my eyes rolled back in my head. A euphoric smile spread across my lips and I looked up at him with glazed eyes. He continued to thrust just like that until I finished cumming and then leaned down and kissed me over and over, letting me bask in the afterglow as our tongues entwined. I couldn't believe I had cum like that and I wanted more. I kissed him harder and then looked into his eyes.

"Wow," I sighed. "Just wow. I've never, I mean not like that and not from sex. Not without, you know, playing with my clit."

Donald nodded and grinned. "Do you wanna try being on top?"

"I do," I giggled. "I wanna try all the positions."

He laid back and I threw my pale dimpled thigh over his waist and knelt astride him. I reached down and guided his cock to my eager pussy. It felt empty with out him inside me and I sighed contently as I lowered myself onto his big, delicious cock. I took him to the hilt, placed my hands on his chest and began to rock fore and aft, savoring every inch of his manhood as I gazed down at him. It wasn't too big. It was perfect and I rocked faster and faster until I came again, soaking him with my juices.

"Doggy style?" Donald grinned and I nodded eagerly.

"My favorite."

He helped me onto all fours and kissed me again before kneeling behind me with his slippery dick in his hand. I loved doggy because it was the one position Jeremy felt big but I was well past fear. I knew Donald would be gentle if needed and I was right. He fed the length of his dick into me and then grabbed my hips. He moved fluidly, with long languid strokes at first, letting my body adjust to his size. Then he went faster and I started to moan. He was, again, hitting spots I didn't know existed and I started to cum again and again. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me as each orgasm subsided another began.

He built to a crescendo and then eased me face down on the bed. He put his legs outside of mine and entered me anew. I didn't know that position existed except maybe for anal but with his size the impossible became easy. Each thrust hit my g-spot and in moments I climaxed again. I rode the waves and when they stopped he swung my legs to one side and turned me onto my back. He slid deep and our eyes met.

"Have you had enough?" He teased with a sexy smile.

"I want you to cum so I can cuddle," I laughed. I was tired and a little sore. It was well after 2am and I was ready for the grand finale.

Donald nodded and started to thrust. His breathing fell into a steady cadence and I watched beads roll down his handsome face.

"Cum for me Donald," I panted. I rocked and writhed. I tensed the muscles inside me, doing kegels with his perfect dick deep inside me, milking the cum from his balls.

"I'm close," he warned and I smiled.

"Don't pull out. I want you to finish inside me," I pleaded and he nodded.

He thrust deep, pressing his cock against my cervix, and erupted inside me, emptying his balls into my womb as he grunted long and low. He sounded like a wild animal as he came and then he collapsed beside me in an exhausted but satisfied heap.

I rolled onto my side and draped my leg across his body, trapping him in my bed as I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed tenderly and I caressed his thin, chiseled torso as I basked in post sex euphoria. I could feel his massive load of hot cum ooze from my depths onto his pelvis and the bed below. I felt completely sexually satisfied for the first time in decades and spiritually content for maybe the first time since Jeremy's affair.

12