All Comments on 'Could This Be More'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The bbc myth continues. 1*

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Despite a sex based storyline, not very erotic. The erotic lines/moments are interrupted too often by distracting dialogue and thoughts that are anything but erotic. The fact that she is cheating has nothing to do with the writing problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In today’s world, do women feel the guilt the main character feels. Do they not feel as if their needs deserve to be met?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ever say, “I’ve never been with a black man before,” to a black man and not only will you mot laugh, you’ll also never be with a ‘black man’ ever again. There are already comments about the BBC bullshit too. Disgusting and a major turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew didn't I Laura, and so glad I read on into your stories. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO !!!!!!! JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Laura urious43 please come back and continue writing. I am always checking to see if you have posted more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, please continue!

(why do these trolls even bother to comment)

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story! Great writing! Is Laura gonna divorce hubby and her married to Donald? Have black babies? Getting prego by Donald would help transition thru divorce. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Similar to his and hers marriage was my own: we married young, had kids, grew apart and became roommates and the sex became stale or disappeared. These days the only issue may be that she's married and he isn't and that's a maybe. I was divorced all of three months when I started dating again, I hadn't been laid in almost three years! Ah the taboo part, yes it still hangs around, I dated many men, three of whom were black, off and on for years, for me it was good company, conversations, travel and SEX or the got the door. I wasn't interested in platonic relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. My junior yeah in college I was in a funk, after a cramming session for a test, walking with me, one of the guys asked if I wanted to go back to his place, long pause, you know for a drink or something. He had surprised me by asking, OMG I was thinking, he wants to fuck me, it'd been months for me. My heart was pumping crazy fast, I looked up at him, at 6'3" or so, he was almost a foot taller than me, dark-skinned with an afro, me white with a brown ponytail, we were quite the contrast, I said sure, that's a good idea, I'm tired of the books. After a few steps, I was already wet with anticipation of him fucking me, I slipped my arm thru his, tugged him closer and went home with him. We fucked for several months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous