Coultiers Sale

Story Info
Three girls and a mechanical bull.
2.3k words
4.66
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Coultier, this a cowgirl bar if you get my drift."

"Charlene, may I call you Charlene?" Coultier continued without waiting for my answer. His condescending attitude and Texas drawl were not the only things getting on my nerves. That's when he placed his hand on my knee.

"The Brama Bull 5000 is a specialty product designed just for a gal like you. Why I guarantee if you put one of these beauties in your special event room your special events business is gonna double next year."

"Mr. Coultier! This is a lesbian bar; we cater to a womens lifestyle." Coulter was bringing out the worst in me. They told me they would send the best salesman they had but I was ready to kick this man out on his ass. I pushed his hand off my knee.

"Charlene, I can see you're a busy woman." The look he gave me made me feel like a piece of meat. The man was pure slime. "I'm gonna make you a deal you can't refuse. I'm gonna install for you free of charge a Brama 5000 and let you test drive it for a month free of charge. We'11 even train you and your staff in its use. If ya like it, then you can buy it! It don't get no better'n that little lady."

The little lady comment raised more hackles and I glared silently at him.

"Hell, I'll even send our best training gal, at no charge to you! Ya'll can complete all the paperwork with her."

I nodded my agreement just to get rid of him and left the room leaving Karen, my Special Events Manager, to escort Coultier from my bar.

****

When the phone rang two weeks later I rolled lazily over in my bed and crawled over Sarah to get to the phone.

"Charlene!" Karen's voice over the phone almost hurt my ears with her enthusiasm. "Boss, you've got to get down here pronto."

"What time is it?" I replied sleepily.

"Ten thirty. The Brama Bull 5000 is here. You've got to see this. Ohhhh, and the trainer is here too." Karen hung up.

I groaned and rolled back over noticing the tattoo on Sarah's naked back. She had slept through the whole call. Sometimes owning your own business sucks I thought as I rolled out of bed.

An hour later I walked into the The Purple Corral and headed back towards my office. We did not open during the day so all was quiet. Karen intercepted me just before my office.

"Nice outfit boss," she said. I glanced down. It was summer and hot here in Texas so I had tossed on a light cotton summer dress and sandals.

"Wait till you see the bull boss." She paused and then continued, "and the trainer."

I changed directions and opened the door to the special events room. It took a minute to adjust my eyes to the dimmer lights but I could see a figure with her back to me by what was obviously the Brama 5000. I walked forward.

A long black haired amber skinned girl turned to great me.

"Hi, you must be Charlene. I'm Naomi, Naomi Chavez, Training manager with Buckin Machines Inc. I'm pleased to meet you".

She held out her hand. Now I'm not flustered often but this woman was a beauty. Her soft voice matched a perfect complexion. She was average height with a lithe figure except for her breasts. Compared to her stature she was well endowed. She wore a red cotton shirt, short flared denim skirt and cowboy boots. I reached out and shook her hand.

"I, ummm, I wasn't expecting somebody like you. Oh! I'm sorry, that came out wrong. I mean Mr. Coultier is," I paused.

"Is a complete ass," she interrupted with a smile. "Don't worry. I get that often, people expect everybody in the company is like him because he is one of the owners. But really, he is a smart business man. It was his idea to build the 5000 bull just for your kind of business. He got the idea from a rich young trophy wife in Dallas. Her husband ordered one custom made to specifications. I think you'll like it."

I walked over to the Brama Bull 5000. It looked like most other bull riding machines I had seen before except it had no safety bags around it to catch fallen riders. I asked about that. Naomi said we did not need one.

"I can see your disbelief. Don't worry. I grew up on a cattle ranch so I know the dangers. My father was Mexican. Mother was a Kiowa Indian. But this bull is not made to throw the rider."

"Pardon? You sell bucking machines designed not to throw the rider!" Naomi grinned wickedly at me and nodded.

"It' s simple really. Here, look at the controls, there are six, three really if you count the fact that half of them are function controls and the other three are speed controls for each function. The first function has eight settings and controls the motion of the bull. Side to side, up and down, bucking and rotation. Any of these motions can be activated individually or combined with another motion."

I nodded politely not sure how this was going to help my business but Naomi was acting like a professional, the complete opposite of what Coultier had been. I was willing to listen to her. She was also making me hot each time she leaned over the controls letting me see some of her wondrous cleavage. Her breasts despite being large were firm and upright and I could find no trace that she was wearing a bra.

"The second function is like a massage chair. It's either on or off. The top, where you sit, and a part of the sides of the bull vibrate like those massage chairs in a mall. You can feel it in your crotch and down the inside top of your thighs when you're sitting on the bull."

I nodded again. Now she really had my attention.

"Ever seen a Sybian?"

At a third nod she continued.

"The third control is similar. Hidden in the top of the bull is a recessed vibrator."

Naomi selected a setting and pushed the button. I watched astonished as a medium sized vibrator rose out from the body of the bull. It began to hum slowly.

"Allow me to demonstrate."

Before I could blink Naomi jumped up on the bulls back. Her short flared skirt billowed out as she settled on the bull revealing she wore no underwear. Feet in the stirrups she raised herself up and guided the vibrator into her pussy. I became instantly wet.

"Try some of the other controls," she said.

I tentatively reached for the speed dial of the vibrator. Naomi smiled and nodded to me so I turned it up several notches. She squealed. I turned it up further. Naomi pursed her lips as the humming noise increased. She closed her eyes.

"Try the other controls," she murmured.

I reached for the second control and pushed the button. A deeper humming noise began and it seemed like half the bulls body started to vibrate. Naomi reached up and unbuttoned her shirt. I had been right. She wore no bra. Her nipples were long, hard and dark. Her big breasts spilled out and bounced gently. I reached up and cupped one in my hand.

"Try the other controls," she repeated in a slightly husky voice.

I selected the control that produced the bucking motion. The bull slowly started an imitation of a bull rocking back and forth. Naomi leaned forward into the bull as it rose in the front and leaned back as it dropped forward. The motion was slow and deliberate.

"Charlene, the control cable is long enough, why don't you join me?"

I climbed up behind her on the bull and immediately felt the vibrating motion. It was like a hand vibrator covering every inch of my inner thighs and my panty covered pussy. The bull rocked forward and I reached around Naomi's waist to hold on for balance. Her belly felt smooth and warm. I could smell her hair shampoo as her long hair floated in the air between her back and my cotton dress. I began to undo my dress buttons, I needed to feel her hair against my breasts and watch them flow over my nipples.

Naomi reached back and took the controls from me. She increased the speed of the bull and added the up and down movement. The fast upward movement made me grasp wildly up to maintain balance and I found both my hands cupping her huge breasts. They were firm and bounced gently. I began to caress her nipples.

The bull' s next motion caused my now opened dress to fall half off my shoulder just as the door opened and Karen walked in. She walked closer to the bull, pulled up a chair, and then sat to watch us. Naomi was beginning to moan. She reached up and pulled one of my hands from her breast and forced it down on her pussy.

My fingers could feel the vibrations coursing through her belly and pussy lips. I began to slide a tip of one finger into her hood pushing it hard and wishing I could wrap my lips around it. She let out an earthy groan as the bull's movement made her lean back into my breasts. My thong panties were now drenched in my juices.

Abruptly Naomi stopped the bull. She turned and held out the controls to Karen. Karen took them and returned to her seat. Naomi stripped off her shirt. Then she stood in the stirrups, her ass in my face and stepped out of her skirt. After a brief flirtatious wiggle she pivoted on one foot to face me. Standing on the stirrups put her naked pussy directly in front of my face. She stood still.

"Charlene, I think you're being invited to lunch," Karen stated.

I reached up and pulled Naomi into my waiting mouth. Softly at first I licked the mound above her pussy. She rested her hands on top of my head and moaned. I flicked out my tongue and let it dip lightly between the soft folds of her engorged lips. I could smell her sex and wetness. She tasted sweet on the tip of my tongue. I began to lap more urgently across her lips and slipped my index finger gently in her ass.

Naomi responded by pulling me hard into her mound and letting out another load groan. But I wanted more. Leaning back I decided to take charge. After all, I own the bar and I was the boss. I turned to Karen and told her to get ready with the controls. Slipping out of my open dress was accomplished easier than getting out of my panties. In frustration I finally just broke the thong strings and threw them aside.

"Test drives those controls Karen," I ordered.

Naomi smiled and began to lower herself. I reached out and guided her body down onto the now humming vibrator. I could smell her soft body perfume as I watched it disappear between her legs. I wrapped my arms around Naomi, pulled my body to hers and locked my lips hungrily over hers. She tasted like honey.

Our sweet kiss was interrupted by Karen who set the bull in full motion. Looking at her I saw Karen now had her pants down over her knees and was fingering herself furiously. She grinned up at me. Thank god she had started the controls in slow mode.

As it turned out the reason one does not need mats around the bull was, as Naomi had stated, because the bull never reached a speed swift enough to throw a rider. But it did give the rider one wondrous ride. Each time the bull dipped downward I was pushed into Naomi's breasts. When the bull dipped backwards she fell forward into mine. Any upward motion was invariably followed by an abrupt downward motion magnifying the effect of the vibrator inside Naomi. The sensation combined with Naomi's kisses and the constant vibration of the bull's body had me read to cum. I could only imagine how Naomi felt with the bulls dildo pounding inside her.

She did not leave it to my imagination much longer. Breaking our kiss she tilted her head back. "OhhhhhhHhhhhhhh Charlene! I'm gonna cumm soon. You.... uhhhhhh.... gotta.... try... this!"

I could barely understand the words between her moans. I dropped one hand back over her pussy lips and gently rubbed her hood. Her huge breasts bounced on my cheeks until I finally was able to suck one into my mouth.

"OOOOooooooohhhhhhhh FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!"

Naomi screamed and seconds later began to gush all over my fingers. Her body shook against mine. She clung tightly to me as she came. Her sounds and the feel of her body combined with the vibrations of the bull on my own pussy took me over the edge.

Naomi was a screamer. I'm a moaner. I buried my face between her breasts and softly moaned as my own orgasm rippled through my belly. From the noises beside us I knew Karen was also cumming as her fingers worked their own magic.

A minute later Karen stopped the bull. Aside from heavy breathing the room was now quiet. I brushed my hair from my back from my eyes and then gently pushed Naomi's hair back over her shoulder. She smiled.

"I think the three of us need to spend some more time training today Naomi. But it's safe to say you can tell Coultier you closed the deal."