Counceling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lidia was at a loss for words. She didn't know how she felt or even how she was supposed to feel. The exercise had done more for Sam/Samantha than anyone else she knew of in more ways than one. She knew she needed to say something though.

"It seems you have found a way out of your depression," Dr. Vega said, and it was very much an understatement. She took a minute to think, Sam had shared a lot with her maybe too much, and considering her personal feeling on the subject matter she was worried about staying professional with such a client. "It also seems you've made certain discoveries about yourself that it might be good to talk about with a professional." She had a colleague that specialized in human sexuality that she thought Sam should talk with.

"Yes, and I'd like to continue our sessions focusing on that," Samantha chimed.

"I think it would be better to talk to someone with more experience for the changes you are going through. I'm going to give you her card." Lidia shuffled through her desk to find the card she was looking for. Once located she handed it to her patient. "Doctor Opal is a wonderful person and she has years of experience with human sexuality. I specialize in grief and general counseling so I hope you can understand why I think you should talk with her."

"Oh, okay," Sam said taking the card putting it in a purse Lidia hadn't noticed before. "So I guess this is our last session." His voice was laced with a clear sense of disappointment.

"I think you've worked through most of your grief," Lidia said a part of her was disappointed too. "Dr. Opal can help you with your next steps more than I can so I really must advise you to have a few sessions with her. However, if you start seeing Doctor Opal and work with her for a bit in the future I could consider taking you on as a patient again if you still want." Lidia still wasn't sure it was a good idea to Sam again but she didn't want to disappoint him/her, that would be more clear if they met again, and she couldn't deny she wanted to know more about where this patient would end up.

"Oh that makes me so happy," Sam said in their girliest voice. "I'll get an appointment with Dr. Opal right away, but as soon as she gives the go-ahead I'll be back to see you too." After a final goodbye, Sam left the office.

Lidia couldn't even think about paperwork after that so after sending Dr. Opal an email about her referral she grabbed her purse and made a dash to leave. Stacey was already gone having left when Sam made his exit so she was free to leave as well. She would come in early Monday to finish up the paperwork since nothing was too pressing for her to get a jumpstart on the weekend. She had a Marlboro ready to light up as soon as she was out of the building and locked up behind her. She made her way hastily to her car leaving a trail of smoke. All she wanted was to get home, enjoy a glass of wine and maybe write a story of her own.


12