Countdown

Story Info
Wandered into a sex club & glory hole fun.
886 words
4.25
25k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was supposed to be in walking distance from the hotel but I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere because I'd been walking for 20 minutes and it was nowhere to be found. I took out my phone to call the girls but it died before I got through. There I was, lost in an unfamiliar city with a dead phone and to top it off, I really needed to pee.

I remembered passing a bar a little ways back so I turned and headed back. Walking through the door, I knew instantly that this was no ordinary bar. The decor was all red and black with lots of leather and it was dimly lit with red uplighting. All of which gave it a very sexy feel. Not to mention, everyone was wearing black masquerade type masks and in various states of undress. Luckily, I was dressed for a night out so I didn't stand out too much except for my lack of a mask. As if on cue, a scantily clad waitress appeared and offered me a mask. I slipped it on and made my way to the restroom in the back.

The restroom was slick and modern, all black and silver. It looked like there were three stalls but only the middle one had a door. So I went inside and locked the door behind me. I pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties and sat on the toilet. I didn't notice the holes in the stall wall until a penis was inches from my face.

"Uh excuse me? Just trying to pee here," I called out. A few moments later, the penis was gone.

I finished up and fixed my clothes and tried to unlock the door, but the lock wouldn't budge. The lock seemed a bit high tech for a restroom with a digital number 8 displayed above it, whatever that meant. Tried as I might, I couldn't get the door unlocked and the stall walls went down to the floor so I couldn't get out. I banged and yelled for help with no response.

I didn't know what else to do. While I tried to figure that out, another cock appeared in the hole. "Hey, I'm stuck in here! Can you help me out or send somebody?" I yelled to whoever was on the other side. But he just shook his dick in response.

I kept looking back and forth between the red number 8 on the door and the hard cock. I had an idea... but would it work? I tentatively wrapped my fingers around the cock and started stroking. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until I made him cum. As soon as he did, the number changed to 7, confirming my suspicions.

As soon as he was gone, another cock took its place, then another on the other side. I took a cock in each hand and jerked them both off at the same time. The number ticked down to 5.

A few moments later, a new tool pushed it's way through the glory hole. This one's head already glistening with precum. I licked my lips and curiosity got the better of me. Wrapping my fingers around the base of his shaft, I leaned over and flicked my tongue over the tip. Then I sucked just the head while stroking him. I pulled back just in time for him to blow his load on my cleavage. The countdown ticked down to 4.

I barely had time to clean up before being presented with the next erect member needing to be serviced. I took this one fully into my mouth, sucking the length of him. Bobbing my head up and down on his cock. He came so fast. I wasn't expecting it and took his full load right down my throat. 3 displayed now.

My pussy was throbbing by this point and my panties were soaked through. I knew exactly what to do when the next one came through the hole. I raised my skirt and tugged my panties to the side. I reached down and guided the hard cock into my wet pussy from behind. Sliding back and forth onto his cock. Far too soon, he was ready to cum. I slid off him and felt his warm cum spray on my ass.

Only 2 to go. I had just taken the next one in my pussy from behind like the last one, when another hard cock came through the other hole. I leaned forward and took that one in my mouth. Sucking one while the other fucked my soaked pussy. I reached down and rubbed my clit. I came hard when I felt the throbbing hard member explode and shoot jet after jet deep inside. My moans muffled by the cock in my mouth and soon a mouthful of cum.

The countdown changed to zero and I heard the lock click. I tried the door and it opened easily. I washed my hands and gave myself a once over in the mirror, straightening my skirt to made sure I'd washed away all the cum. I reached for the door but hesitated...instead of leaving, I turned around and went back into the stall and locked the door. 16 now displayed brightly above the lock.