All Comments on 'Counter Surveillance'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wow!

A really well written story with an excellent plot! Thank you!

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
BarracudaSwordfish walks the line.

Somehow BarracudaSwordfish manages to create scenes of incredible debauchery and filth, yet somehow imbue them with moments of tenderness and intimacy. Some Literotica writers excel at descriptions of sex, while others are masters at developing romance, but few can bridge the extremes of both like this author. When the sex almost becomes almost more than you can take, he steps back and lets the humanity take over. Crafting that balance is an underappreciated talent.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to TS and TW for the lovely comments. I realise I can get a little graphic and carried away at times but do try and bring it back to a human level. Hopefully I manage to find the balance between the erotic intensity and the more romantic moments - it is certainly my intention. I firmly believe there is a place for both in this sometimes Godforsaken world.

If I ever stray too far, please slap me down and let me know!

Cheers

BS

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Really good stuff

Great characters, good plot, and extremely well written.

Deano1060Deano1060over 3 years ago

Fantastic, really enjoyed this one. Reminds me of a beautiful vixen that touched my soul many years ago.

Cheers

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

Just mashed the 5-star button ;)

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant brilliant story, so well written and balanced between the erotic and in the end romance. Excellent and gripping to the end with a fantastic mix of sexual characters. I so enjoyed the story thank you.

HazzaGHazzaGover 1 year ago

❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...