Countess Ashton's Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks The Countess.
2.1k words
4.6
16.5k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

Jack's alarm was set for seven; he was awake at six-thirty when his phone beeped, he had been thinking about Sara, he had a message from Sara, it read, "Been up for a while, being doing a lot of personal hygiene, I'm so smooth now. If your door is open? I'll come in and say good morning."

Jack replied with a thumbs-up smiley. A minute later, the bedroom door opened, in came Sara, she was wearing a red silk dressing gown, it was drawn tight to her body, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Sara looked gorgeous; she had a very distinguished, even aristocratic look about her. She was also very erotic. She undid the belt of her dressing gown as she approached the bed then let it slide off her shoulders. She was naked; she looked gorgeous; Jack could feel his cock stiffen. Sara had been right. Her massive tits didn't droop or sag. They just pointed straight out. Her nipples were big and hard. Her stomach was flat, then came her delightful vulva. It was very smooth and swollen. Her cunt lips were thick. She had a perfectly shaped long sex slit; it looked gorgeous. Her legs were long; Jack thought that he'd love to see her in heels.

As she went to sit on the bed, Jack threw back the covers as though inviting her to join him under the covers. Unfortunately, Jack had thrown the covers back too far; the first thing that caught Sara's eye was Jack's massive erect cock. It looked so impressive. Seeing it for the first time, the beautiful way it was proportioned was staggering. It was long and thick with a bulbous head, shaped like a mushroom. Sara gasped when she saw it. She put her hand on it and started to stroke it; she said, "Jack, that's massive, it looks gorgeous, it feels so good, I can hardly get my hand around it. Let me make him hard for you."

Sara went down on Jack, her tongue teasing the bulbous head of his stiff cock. Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue working away as she started sucking him. Jack then positioned his body so that they could 69. As he spread Sara's thick cunt flaps open, he was amazed at the size of her hooded clit. It was the size of his thumb from the first knuckle to the tip of the nail. Jack teased it with his tongue. Sara's pussy was so wet. Her cunt juice tasted sweet and delicious. Sara was purring with pleasure as she wrapped her lips around the base of Jack's stiff cock. Jack could feel the head of his cock banging against the wall of Sara's throat.

Sara had her legs spread wide open for Jack; she was pushing her pussy hard against Jack's mouth as he sucked her giant nub of a clit. He was also finger fucking her with two fingers. Jack loved what he was doing, he was giving Sara pleasure, and Sara gave him pleasure. Jack then lubed his middle finger with Sara's cunt juice; he then slipped it quickly up Sara's tight ass. Sara gasped with pleasure as he started to ass fuck her ass with his finger. Sara was enjoying this a lot, then she said, "That feels so good; when I was at University, I had a boyfriend who ass fucked me, I loved it, then we split. Henry said it was dirty, so we never did it. But, Jack, keep going, please don't stop, you're going to make me cum. Can you give me another finger and go deeper?"

Jack lubed his index finger then slipped it into her tight ass, too; he continued to suck her huge clit. He was now finger fucking her ass with three fingers. Sara loved it; she was so close, then Jack's mouth was flooded with her warm spunk; there was so much that Jack had to swallow some as it poured into his mouth. It also gave Sara a body-shaking orgasm; she quickly composed herself. Then Jack came off her and took her in his arms; then they cum kissed for several minutes. The kisses were tender and affectionate. Jack knew what he was going to do; he knew if he did now what he wanted to do, then he would be the one in control of the relationship. Then Sara said, as she spoke, Jack knew what he was going to do, "Jack, I have never done what I've just done with you with anybody in my life, it was so beautiful and loving. That was a wonderful orgasm that you gave me; I can't remember ever cuming so strongly in my life."

They kissed again; their kisses were overflowing with love, then Jack positioned Sara on top of the bed on all fours, her ass was level with the bottom of the bed. He went behind her, teasing her giant nub of a clit with the bulbous head of his stiff cock; Sara's pussy was so wet, with a gentle push he slid inside her, she took his full length so easily because she was so wet. Jack went in and out of her four times. Jack was amazed at the strength of Sara's cunt muscles; she could grip a cock. Just as he was about to pull out of her, then Sara said, "Jack, that's amazing, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix; I've never had that in my life; it feels so good."

Jack pulled out; he then slid the bulbous head of his cock inside Sara's tight ass. With a smooth push, he was home; Sara gasped then said, "You are hitting my G-spot, it feels wonderful, you are filling my ass, I love it."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; he was now fingering Sara's huge clit as he ass fucked her. Jack knew what was going to happen; three minutes later, Sara had her first vaginal orgasm, she was physically shaking with it. After that, Jack just kept pounding her, hammering his massive cock deep inside her tight ass. Several minutes later, Sara had her second vaginal orgasm; this was stronger than the last. Once again, Jack pounding her relentlessly, Sara loved it, Jack now had the feeling that he was in complete control. Jack loved how Sara's massive melons were swaying as he rode her; they were a sight to behold; her body was beautiful.

As Jack continued to pound Sara, he felt happy that he was doing this with her; she had a very strong libido, so had he. This, Jack thought, could be an excellent relationship for him. He was enjoying having sex with a woman who was maybe a year older than his mum. Jack wanted to help her with her cataloguing, but he also wanted her as his lover. Then Sara had her third vaginal orgasm; it was so powerful it took her several minutes to compose herself. Jack kept his cock inside her ass. Finally, Sara said, "Jack, I loved that. I have never cum so strongly in all my life. I'm so happy that I dared to come to your room this morning."

Jack leaned over and kissed the lobe of her ear lovingly. As he was doing this, he withdrew his cock from her ass then slid it inside her dripping pussy; Sara gasped again, then said, "Jack. It's wonderful, I feel filled and stretched, but it feels so comfortable, Jack, take me, I'm yours. Go hard and deep."

Jack soon had a great rhythm going; he fingered Sara's giant nub of a clit as he hammered into her pussy. Sara was wonderful. She was gripping Jack's cock beautifully at the base and head of each powerful thrust he gave her. They were doing everything in tandem; they were as one. There was a harmony between them; Jack was happy. He was sure Sara was feeling the same way. Then Sara said, "Jack, I feel so comfortable with you. What we've done this morning is incredible. I've never had such powerful orgasms in my life. It feels so good. I feel another one coming, cum for me, I want to feel your creamy spunk hit my cervix, cum for me, Jack, let's cum together."

Jack restlessly pounded into Sara's pussy. She loved it as Jack was fingering her huge nub of a clit as he rode her; Jack had moved up a gear since Sara had last spoken; he was going faster and deeper. Then it happened, within seconds of each other, they both climaxed; Jack had a powerful orgasm, he could feel the squirts of his creamy spunk shoot deep inside her. They were both trembling with it. When they calmed themselves, Jack pulled out then turned Sara around; they kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes, then Sara said, "What a beautiful way to start the day; I'm so glad that I visited you this morning. I am looking forward to working with you this morning. After breakfast, I'll start without you; I'm sure that I can get a lot done until you arrive. I feel so happy, Jack; you're something that has been missing in my life."

They kissed again, Jack admiring and feeling Sara's incredible body; her massive tits were a work of art, then Sara said, "I love cuddling with you, Jack, just holding you, smelling you, touching you, these things make me feel so good."

They kissed again, then Jack said, "Sara, you are not my Countess; you are my Goddess."

Sara's face lit up; she kissed Jack lovingly then said, "Thank you, that's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me. We need to shower now, or we'll be late for breakfast. When you're ready, then go down, we can't arrive together. Jack, I'm falling in love with you."

Jack arrived at the restaurant first; he sat and waited, the restaurant was busy. Finally, a waitress asked if Jack would like to order, he replied politely that he was waiting for Lady Ashton. When Sara arrived, she looked gorgeous; she wore a bra that pushed her massive tits out and up. As she sat at the table, she said, "I don't care who looks at my tits; Jack, I'm wearing this only to please you. I feel so good."

After breakfast, when Jack was leaving, Sara hugged him and gave him an innocent kiss on the cheek, whispering, "I can't wait to see you again,"

After eleven before Jack returned, he had done a lot of work at the Rippon office; arriving back at the House, he went straight to the room that he and Sara had been working in. Sara was taking some pictures of a Chinese vase. She stopped and hugged, and tongue kissed Jack, then said, "I've catalogued twenty-nine items, that's a lot, but you have still have to say what they are."

They kissed again; then they worked together. They had lunch just after twelve. They worked until seven in the evening. They both had done a lot today, but it would still take a long time to finish. After that, they had Lamb for dinner; Sara brought it into her lounge, she had put candles on the table they ate from. Sara was in a good mood. Over dinner, they were discussing a beautiful Mahogany Victorian Chaise Longue that they had catalogued over dinner. It wasn't the most expensive piece of furniture in the House, but it was perfect. Sara said, "Do you know that Queen Victoria had nine children?"

Jack replied, "Yes, five girls and four boys over seventeen years."

Sara laughed then said, "You know everything. She shagged her husband, Prince Albert, to death. She loved to be fucked. When he died, she went into mourning; she wore black for the rest of her life. It's rumoured that John Brown, a Gamekeeper at Balmoral for the Queen, were lovers when Prince Albert was still alive. Prince Albert died in 1861; John Brown became a Personal Attendant soon afterwards. It was said that John Brown was very well hung, he was like a Stallion, and Queen Victoria loved his massive cock. She once said that John Brown knew how to look after her in every way. A bit like you and me, Jack. I love you and your magnificent cock, you can be my John Brown."

The End.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers