Countess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she held my head up and asked if I knew what to do next. I wasn't completely certain, but said yes anyway.

I guessed that the panties were next to go, so I turned Victoria around and yanked it down her legs, using my own feet to push it down and off. I didn't bother with its knots.

The Countess faced outside the pool now, her breasts resting on the edge, above the water. I reached for her vagina. I did not get many opportunities to touch a woman there, and this was made worse by not being able to see it! I found the mound of hair, probed more, and felt the slit. Uncertain, I made a general rubbing motion.

Victoria guessed my inexperience, and gave directions again. She invited me to wrap my arm around her and touch her through the front. Then I was to use one finger and stroke the entire length of her slit. When I felt a small bulge, I was to rub it tenderly. After that, I would plunge my finger into her hole, and twist it inside her.

I followed her every word. Victoria's hips jerked and swayed in the same motion as my thrusting fingers. I pleasured her vagina for a good 20 minutes, and my fingers were getting really sore! At last, with some final thrusts, and fondling of her nipples, she came.

UUUH-UUUUUUHHHH........!

The Countess thrashed wildly in the water, one hand clasping the edge desperately while the other pulled at my hair. She jerked back and forth, her bum slapping my stiff penis several times. She twisted and struggled as if to free herself from my grasp, while I held her with one arm around her neck, and the other still pushing inside her vagina. At last the thrashing stopped, and she leaned back on me, exhausted.

"You can release.... your fingers now.... It's getting painful there.... " she whispered between pants.

I now leaned on the edge, and she onto me, back facing me. We had more small talk as she recovered. I stroked her hair and shoulders. We laid there for another half hour or so, feeling each other's bodies now.

At last she made like she was ready to go, and beckoned me out of the bath first. I felt reluctant, because it was simply divine being immersed in the hot bubbling jets and hugging her sumptuous body.

As I was climbing up she held my leg, and pulled the other back into the water. So now I was sitting on the edge with my feet in the water, my body above the water facing her, and she being still inside. My crotch was level with her face.

She pushed my thighs wider apart, sultrily saying it was my turn to 'enjoy a little'. Then she began to fondle my testicles and penis lustily.

OH......

Her hand job was fast and intense. I found myself gasping and grabbing her head and shoulders, then pulling at her tits, which were perched on the edge, right in front of my crotch. In the jerking and rubbing, her globes would brush against my balls and very aroused member.

OOOOOOOHHH--!

From the accidental brushing of her breasts combined with her hands' stroking, I came fast and hard, grunting loudly and uncontrollably. My semen spurted all over Victoria's face and chest. She closed her eyes and grinned as I rained my seeds on her, and stroked me until I had released everything I could muster.

Fatigue set in after I ejaculated. I rested sitting on the bath's edge, head bent low and elbows on knees. On two occasions Victoria fiddled my limp member, to see if it was good for more. Sadly, it wasn't....

We finished up and dried ourselves. The rain had stopped and it was evening already. Victoria put on another robe -- a longer and thicker one, but wore nothing on underneath. I was given dry men's clothing for my trip back, and carried my original wet uniform in a separate bag.

At the door, the now tired Victoria gave me one last, deep kiss.

"You're still a little raw for my liking. But for your inexperience, I still enjoyed today." She said pleasingly said as her arms hung around my neck, body pressed to mine. "Hope I can show you more pleasures.... if there's a chance."

With that, I left her in her big lonesome bungalow.

When I reached the post office, my supervisor was obviously annoyed at my long delay. I replied matter-of-factly, "It's the storm."

PART 3: SNUBS

Several weeks passed before I had the chance to see Victoria again. She simply stopped ordering online and I was not delivering to her house.

This afternoon, I finally had one package to for her. By now I had so much cycling experience that the uphill climb felt easy.

Strangely, my trouble of making it all the way up the hill wasn't rewarded like that stormy day.

I would think the Countess would be glad to see me; this time Victoria didn't even speak to me. She signed, smiled a little, then shut the door.

I was flabbergasted. Did I irk her in some way? I've heard that women can be oversensitive and fume over the smallest things, but I could not discern what upset her.

Maybe she felt I wasn't really 'her type' after all and regretted getting intimate with me. With her beauty and vast social network, she could easily find better men -- real grown men; not a teenager with deviant thoughts and raging hormones like myself!

All in all, my self-esteem dipped lower than usual. I was convinced that my lack of a handsome face and athletic body repelled the enchanting Countess.

SIGH!

X X X

When I reminisced my frolic with Victoria months ago, its details now seemed hazy and dream-like. Did it really happen? Had some cruel god plant a false memory on me?

Today I reported for work as usual and changed into my postman's uniform. As always, a bundle of parcels to be delivered were deposited on a side counter for me. My spirits lifted when I glimpsed a familiar address on one of them --Victoria's house. At last, after several months, I could see her once more!

I finished my other deliveries hurriedly, cycling at twice my usual speed. Even when wheeling up to the enclave hill, I felt little fatigue. Perhaps I was becoming the athlete that I had dreamed to be....

At last I stopped at Victoria's colonial bungalow and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and smiled. Victoria was wearing an oversized t-shirt that hung over her like a poncho. On her hips, concealed by her baggy t-shirt, I made out a pair of shorts.

Seeing her alluring face again was a breath of invigorating air, reenergizing me after a hot weary afternoon. However, I sensed something off in her smile. It didn't read 'I'm glad you're back'; it was an obligatory, courteous smile -- the sort you're compelled to give in more formal settings.

After Victoria signed her parcel, I tried making small talk.

"The weather's good, isn't it?" (Well, I had never been good at small talk!)

"Yes, it seems......." Was her impassive reply.

"I've never stopped here for some time.... You've been ordering less online?" I stammered.

She only smiled wryly, tilted her head matter-of-factly, and said, "Thanks for the delivery." Then turned and closed the door.

I was agape. Was it something I said? Did? Why was Victoria behaving like she didn't know me? Maybe she wasn't in the mood. Maybe she felt especially lonely that stormy day.... and I just happened to be there.

I lifted my hand, wanting to ring that doorbell and demand answers, but held back. I didn't know the right way to ask. It didn't seem like my place to demand answers from her, the Countess. I was afraid of annoying her even the slightest bit. I didn't want her to despise me for any reason, with the hope that she might invite me in again in future.

And off I went away, pedaling as if I had an enormous weight chained to my bicycle.

Later the same night I replayed the meeting with her, imagining that everything turned out as I wished, and masturbated to a fantasy of my second rendezvous with Victoria.

X X X

Several more months passed. My heart was racing, because I was dropping off a package near Victoria's house and decided to pay her a surprise visit.

I wanted so badly to knock on her door and grab her the moment she answered.

If the courage to knock on her door eluded me, I was happy just to look at the bungalow from a distance, and maybe catch a glimpse of her at a window....

After peering at the house from behind some trees for what seemed like ages, I worked up the guts to ring her doorbell.

A minute passed. Then five.

Gingerly I peeked around the house's perimeter. All windows closed and pool drained out. It all pointed to the obvious -- Victoria was away, and planned to be away for some time.

Downcast, I rolled down the hill at a sloth's pace. I then recalled that the bungalow only served as Victoria's tropical retreat. Maybe she had returned to Europe and her royal in-laws?

I wondered how long she'd be gone. Not for good, I hope!

PART 4: UNEXPECTED VISIT

My postmaster bellowed my name, and this marked the start of a long night.

"You need to make a late-evening run to the colonial enclave," he ordered.

"But I thought I've been re-assigned to the commercial district?" I quizzed. Two seasons had passed, and due to higher demand from that district, I was re-assigned to the team delivering there.

"There's just ONE parcel to send, and no one else wants to go for just one. Besides, you're the only person familiar with that area."

I always ended up with the lousiest errands. I tried protesting.

"I'll pay you extra! Just do it!"

So that settled it. I decided to head to the colonial enclave after all my office deliveries. Unluckily, there were more stops to make than usual. By the time I detoured to the hill, the sky was dimming.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys work late!" complimented my blond-haired recipient. He signed, and I was finally off work!

I looked over some trees on my way down the hill, and recognized Victoria's house.... with the lights on! I told myself not to get my hopes up; based on Victoria's snubs in the past, she won't be welcoming me anyway.

Of course, curiosity got the better of me. I ringed her and the dusty oak door opened.

"What.... what a surprise!"

Victoria seemed a loss for words. Tonight she was dressed very casually: plain cotton top and shorts. She definitely looked commoner than her real social status, but no less alluring. Her beautiful chest protruded from that woolly cloth, while her captivating hips stretched those shorts.

"Well.... I was delivering nearby.... and I saw your lights on." I nervously explained.

"Such a coincidence." she seemed disbelieving. "I came back just last week."

"Where have you been?" my burning question blurted out of me, in an almost-demanding tone. "I-I mean.... you disappeared."

"I thought I told of going back to Europe?" was her incredulous reply. "You forgot?"

"N-no.... just that.... " I thought of asking about the reasons for her brush-offs, but stopped.

Thankfully, Victoria eased my discomfort. "Why don't you come in....? Or are you in a hurry to go somewhere else?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" raced the voiced in my head; but I just smiled gawkily.

The living room looked virtually untouched since I last entered, save for visible coats of dust on some surfaces, testament of the Countess' absence. Victoria bade me sit on the usual couch and brought me a cold drink. We got off to small chat. I asked about her trip.

"You know, Teddy? Everyone daydreams of being royalty, to be rich and privileged." Her depressed tone was audible. "But you have NO IDEA how so boring my circle is!"

She went on, "All they talk about are their own narrow concerns and hobbies, over and over. Even basic human enjoyments, like love, take a backseat. Marriages are arranged, almost always within the same circle of close friends and relatives."

"Arranged marriage? In this century?" I gawked.

"Yes!" she snorted matter-of-factly. "These people want to preserve their centuries-old 'noble blood'; marrying out taints their so-called bloodline. But if they could only see themselves in the mirror, they'll know how sad and wretched their traditions are!"

"What about.... you?" I asked sheepishly.

Victoria's voice lowered. "I.... was not born a noble. Met someone from there by chance. He liked me. I couldn't let up an opportunity to change my life." She avoided my eyes. "He was twice my age.... I wouldn't say there was true love.... and one of my regrets in this life is never experiencing that."

Her sudden outpouring silenced me. I could only listen on. Meanwhile, I took in the sight of her contours, flattering her nondescript clothes so well. She constantly fondled her shiny hair or supple thighs when talking, and I traced the motion of her fingers, wishing it were my fingers savoring her skin.

"I even initiated affairs with younger members of the circle." She confessed. "But being the only person with 'tainted blood', the eligible men deigned even to touch me!"

"That's SO ridiculous!" I blurted. "Any man with common sense can't wait to have you!" Oops, that was overly direct!

Victoria giggled at my impulsive flattery, then resumed, "So, I hate being around them but obligations require my presence. I prefer to be here, away from them all. That's why I bought this house!"

"So.... you see yourself different from them?"

"Of course! In style, taste, indulgences.... " Victoria stopped short. "Maybe I sometimes go too far in my.... indulgences." She frowned, hiding her exotic face behind a hand.

"I.... I feel so guilty for taking an interest in you.... a boy.... a stranger half my age."

I reeled.... then tried to ease her guilt. "But-but there's really nothing wrong! I mean, I'm so happy that...." My words met with a cynical grin.

"No, no.... it's so improper. You, a budding flower.... We're from totally different worlds." Victoria explained.

'Budding flower'? 'Boy'? I half-resented those terms. At least I now understood the cause of her previous snubs. Actually, I'd have gladly played the doe-eyed innocent boy, just to embrace Victoria again.

The Countess and I shifted our eyes around, looking at various corners of the room, occasionally stealing glances.

"Oh, my! It's 10pm already.... " Victoria exclaimed as she gazed at the antique clock behind me. "Should you be going home?"

I didn't want this meeting to end! Desperate thoughts jumbled my mind, materializing into whatever excuses I could say.

"I don't know.... I mean, you have spare rooms right? Anyway, I'm.... in no hurry!" I blurted.

"A big boy like you, afraid to cycle back at night?" she mocked jokingly.

"Erm, it's been a long day of work.... I don't think I have the strength to cycle back home. What if.... I get into an accident?" I was digging the bottom of my barrel of excuses.

"All right!" she sighed warily. "But take a bath. I don't want you dirtying my bed linen!"

I shuddered in excitement, almost tripping on the steps as I was led upstairs.

My self-congratulations were muted somewhat as Victoria led me to a small shower cubicle, and wordlessly closed the door behind me. There was no bubble bath, no pampering, no frolic.

I carefully washed myself and put on the robe hanging by the bathroom. Then I went looking for my reluctant hostess. Briefly lost in the labyrinth of corridors and doors, I found the Countess standing by the doorway of her bedroom.

Her modest day clothes were no more, replaced by the most captivating nightie I had seen. Loose, tiny straps held up the feathery material, lined with floral patterns but almost transparent in some areas. It hardly concealed the voluptuous chest of my hostess, which beckoned me with its soft, snowy peaks.

The nightie's embroidery teasingly shielded those focal points of Victoria's chest from my prying eyes. Its material only extended to the edge of its owner's groin, so that if she turned and moved, a little bit of butt would peek out. The patterns cleverly covered any sight of her bush, but daringly revealed the skin around that region.

Under the soft caress of the silken cloth, Victoria's skin seemed to glean in the pale light, making her appear surreal and goddess-like.

WOW!

When my curious hand reached out to her face, it was quickly slapped away.

"YOU.... " Victoria's voice took on a new tone of assertiveness. "You are sleeping elsewhere. What were you thinking, naughty boy??"

The Countess swiveled me around quickly and nudged me into another room at the end of the corridor. Once she showed me in, she unceremoniously shut the door.

This was makeshift guest room, which doubled as storeroom for excess furniture. Various paraphernalia littered around me. Probably, this room served as dumping spot for items not attractive enough to show in the public areas of the house. How apt to be put together with them!

I sighed and collapsed on the creaky bed. My pent-up arousal was impossible to bottle up by now, and I wanted to ease my discomfort. The surrounding was unfamiliar and exotic; plus, my very sexy hostess way asleep nearby.

My exhaustion got the better of me, and I dozed off with my hand on my limp penis.

PART 5: NIGHT FEVER

An irritating sensation on my nose woke me up and sent me into a bout of sneezing. The dust from the neglected knickknacks in my room was causing my allergy to act up. My watch read 2:13 AM.

Attempts to sleep again were foiled by more bolts of wheezing. I got up and searched for less dusty bedrooms. The corridor was pitch-black. I stretched my arms to feel my way around the walls and doorways. I found an ajar door, and swung it open soundlessly.

Blinking rapidly, I tried to absorb any available light in the new room. Faint rays from a distant street lamp filled parts of the room. I discerned a large, four-poster bed. Ghostly-white curtains enshrouded it, meekly waving to sporadic passes of the night breeze.

Lying beyond those wraithlike sheets was an unmistakable female figure. I was in the Countess' personal bedroom!

I made to retreat the moment I noticed the figure move, then halted. Apart from occasional stirring, Victoria remained lying on her side away from the door. That delicate nightie hugged and outlined her heavenly, resting figure. Immediately I grew excited and stepped closer to take in the sight.

Victoria's outer thigh was slightly raised instead of resting flat on her inner thigh; and amid the crevice between them I discerned a familiar movement....

Victoria was masturbating!

As I exhaled in horny excitement, the Countess turned to lie on her back. I ducked instinctively to hide, but she seemed too occupied to notice me.

She widened her legs and stroked her love valley lovingly in a vertical motion. Her eyes were closed, head tilted back, and shoulders hunched. Hard breathing escaped her as her self-induced pleasure intensified. That sumptuous silhouette twisted, gyrated, and dragged itself along the linen. Those lithe legs dug in hard and creased up the bed sheets.

I clutched my stirring cock, glad that I might finish what I started on my own bed. I never thought that watching a woman masturbate could be sooo erotic!

Uunnhh....

Victoria let out a whispery moan, turning her body again. This time she buried her face onto the mattress, then raised her hips to rest on her knees, looking like some religious devotee genuflexioned before her god. In her shifting, her delicious, elevated butt now confronted me.

With both hands over her cunt, my hostess resumed her self-pleasure. I made out a finger buried inside that cavity, while others busied with stimulating that clitoris just above the hole. Victoria's mewing varied according to her actions, at times climbing to screeching pitches....

Unnhh.... Arrr! .... Eeegghh.... AHHH!

Even without contact, Victoria had aroused my member better than my own masturbation! As if tugged by some phantom hand, it homed in on the writhing goddess in her sanctuary. The translucent bed curtain was wrenched aside.