Countess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ARHH!!

My cold hand cast a freezing spell when it made contact. Victoria jumped, stricken by the intrusion. She tossed her head sideways to finally glimpse her audacious voyeur. No words exited her sighing lips.

Not spoiling the steamy silence, I extracted Victoria's weary hands from her vagina and inserted my own. She moaned in aching relief at my insertion.

UUUGH....

I lathered the Countess' cleft with my entire index finger. Generous portions of juices had already been coaxed out by her own efforts, making my stroking much smoother. I assumed the 'come-hither' motion to titillate her g-spot. Normally I'd be in front of a woman and twisted upwards to touch the spot; based on Victoria's posture I used a downward curl.

My hostess jabbed her hips, nearly twisting my finger with her thrusting. I soon had two fingers thrusting vigorously at her wetness. She matched my prods with her movements, groaning and mewing.

ERRH...... AAAARRRHH--!!

A prolonged, final moan signalled Victoria's approval of my efforts. Once her spasms subsided, she nudged my fingers out of her fissure and fell on her side. I pulled back the bed curtains completely and sat beside her.

"When did you come in, little brat?" she asked huskily.

I awkwardly explained my chance entrance and surprise find.

"You.... saw everything??" she asked bashfully.

I smiled to express my delight in her private performance.

"Hmph! There are way too many coincidences tonight, don't you think?" sniffed my satisfied hostess. "And I feel ashamed that you caught me in the act!"

"But why??"

"It's wrong to get intimate with you.... but my body is telling me something else."

She stared intently. "I enjoy having a raw, young boy like you.... and having you react helplessly when I pleasure you...."

She fessed on, "I couldn't stand the thought of having you so near while I tried to avoid you.... so I had to play myself!" Her eyes reflected the abashed gaze of some schoolgirl who got a filthy secret found out. It was a rare sight to see a woman her age act three times younger!

"Actually, Victoria.... " I gazed shyly at the floor. "I was.... also playing myself in my room.... "

The Countess released a gale of laughter, unrestrained and joyous. I soon joined in, realizing the silliness of it all. Here we were, masturbating in separate rooms, when we could have done so much more!

"Oh, my funny boy!" at last Victoria's voice deflated to normal volumes. "For your reckless intrusion.... you have no choice but to stay with me for the rest of the night!"

Victoria asked me to let down all the bed curtains. When I did, in double-quick time, she laid hands on my stiff penis while I was standing at bedside. She was kneeling behind a veil of white, its only slit being where her velvety hand embraced my rod.

"Hmmm.... what shall we do tonight?" she sultrily asked, running her fingers over my tool. "I bet you want more than a hand job.... "

"Oooh, yes.... I do.... " I moaned.

Victoria stood on her knees and drew me closer. While her arms wrapped me in loving embrace, her lips licked and lapped at mine. I devoured those wet pouting lips. My frantic hands ran all over her back. The tactile sensations from her nightie sent tingles to my fingers, which soon slipped under it to cradle Victoria's ass cheeks.

We stabbed and swung with our tongues in erotic duel. She pursed and sucked me, while I penetrated my tongue deep inside her oral recess, molesting the teeth and walls within, simultaneously squishing her ass under that nightie. Quick sighs and winces from her besieged mouth disclosed the satisfaction she was getting from me.

From under our lip-lock, my hostess undid my robe's waist knot and undressed me. Her oral pampering descended from lip to neck, then chest to belly with a quick nib at both nipples, and glided at its final objective.

I suppressed my moan as the tip of my twitching penis was probed by a firm, watery tongue. Victoria gently flicked it head, hands poised around my hip.

UUUUngh......

Those watery lips enveloped my tool like a python swallowing its hapless prey. My penis disappeared as Victoria's nose touched the base of my belly, then emerged again at her teasingly slow withdrawal. Those glossy lips squeezed my manhood lovingly, then proceeding to engulf it again. This time she also flipped her tongue sideways as it slid under my cock during the intake.

UUGH-UUUUGH......

Victoria kept at her casual pace, never hastening nor easing her clasp on my member. I grabbed her scalp and shoulders in orgasmic whimpering. She too, held me, by my butt cheeks, to assert total control on how and when my penis entered her.

I gulped uncontrollably. The rapture of sensations was getting impossible to control! In frenzied response I squished those barely-concealed, beautiful globes under her chin. Those delicate nightie straps nearly tore when I yanked them down Victoria's creamy shoulders. Unveiled, her chest was open for more attention.

Now both my palms held pliable masses of flesh, squashing and pressing them in feverish retort of my own phallic pleasuring. Groans emitted from the Countess, mostly muzzled by my pampered member. I proceeded to pinch and pull her nipples in reckless delight.

AAH!

She withdrew in pain. "S-sorry.... please go on.... " I begged.

"But there's soooo much more to do!" she crooned. I gathered it meant she'd stop. Damn, why did I have to squeeze her nipple so carelessly??

"You are a lucky brat," she taunted. "You must have received blowjobs from other women before!"

"But ...... how do you know??"

"I know how a man reacts to his first blowjob. You react like someone who has experienced the sensation before!" Victoria poked my nose accusingly.

"It's written all over your face! Time to pay back all the enjoyment you got, playboy!" she chuckled. I was amazed with how she could derive my sexual history from the slightest bodily reactions!

Victoria traced circles around my crotch. "Did you notice my climax was too short and soon just now? It takes more than fingers to fully satisfy me, courier boy," she teased.

I nodded.

"Have you ever GIVEN oral?" she smirked devilishly. "Now's your chance."

"I've.... never.... I don't know.... "

"My little budding flower," Victoria taunted. "Don't you want to learn a few things about pleasing women?"

I hated being asked to do things I didn't know about, but Victoria's incentive was too good too miss. "And if you please me enough, maybe you'll get something more.... That stick is meant for something other than mouths, you know!"

My topless hostess was already opening her limbs to make room for her guest. My head was nudged down by her enthusiastic hands, so that I ended up kneeling on the floor. Satisfied with my new position, Victoria rested on her kneeling posture.

"Come on in.... " she beckoned huskily, widening her thighs further.

I had never gazed at a vagina so up close, till tonight. What a peculiar part of the human anatomy, a mere tear or cut in the crotch. I pondered how it felt to have one. The void and discomfort I would feel!

An earthy, slightly musky smell welcomed me. Holding my breathe, I stuck my tongue out and stroked Victoria's clit.

"Ooorh....! Go on, go on.... " panted my hostess.

I flicked my tongue along the cleft, moving my head through its length. When I arrived at the clitoris, I pressed and rubbed in quick little circles. A salty sensation lingered on my taste buds. I tried avoiding its taste by not swallowing my saliva, so that my leaks of saliva added to the already abundant lubrication.

"UUGH.... You're a natural....!" mewed Victoria, "It feels.... so much like a second penis.... but so much more agile.... and we.... like a slippery snake!"

My snake feverishly continued digging while a host of creepy worms ravished Victoria's exposed chest. My hungry fingers cupped those globes, resuming their greedy feasting. Those nipples received wild pinching and twitching; Victoria thrashed under both the pain and pleasure.

"UUUUUUGH....!! Insert.... your t-tongue.... Fuck m-me with it!!" yelped Victoria.

My dexterous organ burrowed into the soggy, velvety tear. More strength was needed for this penetration because a tongue wasn't as stiff as a penis and Victoria's vagina walls were tight. With each thrust I wiggled to caress the walls of her passageway, sending my hostess to ever-higher plateaus of pleasure.

"I'm.... cumming.... Courier boy....!!" Gripping my head, Victoria plunged my face even deeper, locking me in with her thighs. "Keep.... your snake inside.... while I cooome....!!"

AAAARRH--!! AAAARRH--!! AAAARRH--!!

Victoria emitted a string of high-pitched yelps. She jerked wildly on the bed while my tongue remained locked inside her cleft. Her stranglehold of my head threatened to suffocate while her cunt juices discharged so copiously that I couldn't avoid tasting them. I gripped at her thighs, hoping to break free.

Finally I resurfaced from the sea of flesh and salt, gasping. The Countess was panting hard, too.

"That.... that was good.... for a first-timer!" she gasped, shut-eyed. I was too occupied with catching air and wiping her discharge off my face to respond.

We spent some time recuperating before she spoke again.

"...... time to keep my promise!"

I was still sitting on the icy floor and leaning on the bed's edge. Victoria crawled over and held me by my cock, pulling me gently into her inner sanctum. She lay on a pillow and beckoned to me.

"It's time for your little rod to do what it is meant for.... exploring my tunnel." husked my hostess.

Her hand still tugged my erection, pulling me ever closer. My body experienced the tactile rapture of Victoria's warmth as I lay entirely on her. My body felt every mound and valley of her form. My sinewy tongue got to work again, lightly brushing her nipples but never more.

"Ooh.... Oooh.... just get on with it!" she whimpered as my cock was brusquely guided to the entrance of her cunt.

AH!

"This is the missionary position -- the most common one.... " Victoria explained. Her legs wrapped around my hip, pushing my rod deeper. She moaned gleefully when it only brushed her cleft, unable to find the right angle for entry.

"Out of your league now, courier boy?" Victoria taunted. She spread her thighs more, and her guiding hand pulled my cock into the exact entry spot. Determined to lose my boyish amateurism, I applied my weight in.

AHHH......

I didn't manage to enter her in one stroke, and withdrew when buried as deep as the tip. With the gathered lubrication of new vaginal juices, I braced for another plunge.

AAA-AHH......

This time I got in two-thirds of my cock, which wasn't that long to begin with!

AAAHHHHHHHH.......

Third time's the charm and my penis was entirely out of sight.

The sensation of a vagina differed so much from a mouth. Its inner walls were merciless, crushing my stick with velvety wetness. It felt like a hundred fingers were kneading every inch of my invading shaft. That inner sanctum even tightened and loosened with the Countess' every heave.

"How does it feel, courier boy....? " whispered the Countess as she clamped all limps over me, pressing me onto her hot, heaving form.

"So.... so good! So.... tight!" I muttered breathlessly.

"And we've only just begun!" She murmured. "Now pull out.... and enter me from different angles. Experiment yourself!"

I attempted downward and sideward thrusts, each one sluggish and pained from the constraints of Victoria's vaginal pressures. Only 4-6 inserts later, she had other ideas.

"While you're inside me now, rotate your hips.... massage my walls with your rod."

Wincing and grunting, I pivoted my cock and twirled my hips in slow circles, enticing fresh moans of delight from her. My cock contractions, felt since its first plow into my hostess, made me quiver. Streams of precum were leaking uncontrollably.

EEEARHH!!

The dam broke. One, two spouts of ejaculation shot into Victoria before I hastily extracted myself. I summoned all my strength to stem the flow, which eventually slowed to drips raining on Victoria's creamy belly.

"Wow! I.... it was.... fast!" I stammered embarrassedly. This wasn't the first time I had sex; I was surprised an older woman like Victoria made me come too soon!

Victoria grinned, "That was a short one! You shouldn't have bothered to hold back and let it come."

"But I don't want this to end so soon!"

"You think that sex ends once you come?" mocked Victoria. "Not at all! Men can easily come more than once.... with the sight stimulant."

I was laid down to relax beside her, while she hugged me from behind, petting and cradling my member. It never went fully limp, and was soon hard and ready again! Once satisfied with the results of her efforts, my hostess crawled to the other side of the bed."

"Now.... your little rod will be feeling newer sensations!" she crooned. Twin globes of beautiful ass cheek faced me once more. "Enter me.... Enter me from behind."

A quick shuffle and I was kneeling behind the ass-jutted Countess, adjusting my hardening rod to her vagina's height. Looking back, she grinded her ass while I held my penis up, until tip met vaginal entrance.

NNNGGRHH......!

The thrust from behind was smoother, perhaps from the easier angle of access.

"This.... is the doggie style.... " groaned my hostess.

We sigh, grunted, moaned, and yapped, heaving and slapping our bodies behind that wall of white bed curtains, the occasional wind peeking in to cool our feverish fucking. Sometimes I would arch all the way down to lick Victoria's moist back. Other times, I cupped her loose, swinging tits, pulling them in tandem with my heaves.

ARRR......RRRRRR......UUURRRHH......!!

Victoria's calls of ecstasy took away all strength from her forearms, and she collapsed her upper body on the bed while her hip remained upright to receive continued pleasures.

"And this.... this is.... the leapfrog.... position....!" she whimpered, then yelped helplessly.

"Don't.... speak.... just go on.... " I groaned.

So we continued to fuck feverishly. Victoria's head and shoulders were buried into the bed from the strength of my ramming. She lay cheek on bed, wailing with every thrust. In her passionate struggles she had pulled the nightie down over her lowered head so it now lay ruffled in front of her fully naked figure.

AA-AA-AAA-AAA-RRRHH......!

Our fornication became so rapid and vigorous that Victoria's voice became a string of brief, shaking bawls.

"ARH.... Sit back....! It's too hard for me.... like this!" begged the Countess.

"How.... to sit.... back?"

"Stay.... inside me.... let me swing.... on top.... "

I couldn't comprehend what she wanted, but she guided the movements well.

With my dug-in knees as support, she raised herself to an inclined stance, then transferred her weight on me. I lay comfortably on my back with my cock still buried in Victoria's soaking fissure. She sat on top of me now, knees on each side of my waist.

"This.... is.... the rocking chair!" cried the hostess. "OOOH.... Almost.... ALMOST!!"

Victoria's rhythm was much slower than mine, but no less enjoyable. Using whatever strength remaining in of those legs, she propelled herself upward, then let gravity take told in her plunge onto my upright penis. In addition to her own riding, I lifted and supported her body with my hands, sneaking them in to play with her breasts.

"I'M CUMMING......!! AAA-AAAAA-AAARRRHH!!!"

Back arched toward me and elbows supporting her upper body, Victoria shuddered in violent spasms. She tossed her sweaty hair madly, so that it whipped my squirming, helpless face. I clawed her bosoms, pulling her nipples violently.

Then I, too, was overcome by the intense sensations. With a last wiggle of my groin, my entombed penis blew its hot contents deep into Victoria's waiting cavern.

AAA-RRRR-RRGGHH--!!!

"YES.... COME.... DEEP INSIDE ME.... SHOOT ALL YOUR HOT COME INTO MEEEE....!!" she howled.

"I.... AM.... CUMMING.... ALL INSIDE YOU.... DEEP INTO YOU....!!" I growled.

I soon realized where the term 'mind-blowing' originated from. My orgasm came in powerful pulsations, numbing my head with each spasm. My sperm ejected in slow, numbing bursts, on and on till I lost count. Victoria rocked her feverish, sweat-covered body, vulva walls contracting violently to extract every drop of discharge from my exploding staff.

Inevitably, every depleted penis grows soft and lifeless. Mine became so bendable that my hostess could fall back completely on me while still penetrated. Then the concoction of our love fluids made my penis slip out.

While we rested for the night, I hugged and stroked the wheezing Countess, playing her breasts dotingly. "Thank you.... for letting me have you.... completely." I whispered.

"Thank YOU, for bringing me so much delight in a long time.... " she replied.

And those were our last words before we fell asleep in this position, my arms around her.

When I awoke, I winced at the bright light penetrating my eyes. I scanned my surrounding of white and wood. It's.... 10AM! I jittered at how to explain my disappearance last evening to the post office; but for the moment, this concern had to take a backseat.

Lying by my side and wide awake, the Countess started caressing my penis....

"It's only right for you to repay my hospitality......" she crooned sultrily. Gosh! She sure had a voracious appetite, once she got in the mood!

Obviously worn out, my member ached at every touch of her fingers. Eventually she was still able to rouse me for a morning quickie. She made me sit at the bed's edge, and she sat on me, with me penetrating from behind. I felt up her lavish breasts and soft body, deriving pleasure from it, but did not ejaculate.

Victoria came, then stroked my stiff, numb penis and gave me an exaggerated look of disappointment.

We got dressed, had breakfast that she made, before she sent me on my way, saying, "I don't know when we'll meet again.... but I will always remember last night."

The bicycle swayed from side to side when I rode back to town, due to my exhaustion from last night. I trudged on lethargically in the refreshing morning sun, away from last night's feverish raptures.

PART 6: GONE FOR GOOD

FOR SALE.

The bold font blared in my face from the perimeter of Victoria's bungalow.

In desperate need of Victoria's soft, warm touch weeks after our feverish rendezvous, I had come looking for her the week after.

Only now, I realized that our frolic that night was our last. She gave little hint that she was leaving for good, or where she was headed.

Something stirred in me. A queer bitterness accumulated by all the disappointment I received from the women in my life. I wonder if I would ever look at women with the same eyes again....

------------------------------

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any forms or means without express permission of the author.

Enjoyed the story? Rate it and check out my other stories!

I seek comic artists to make erotic graphic novels. Always happy to connect via the CONTACT tab on my profile.