Countesse de Chaumbard

Story Info
Erotic adventures in the 18th century.
1.4k words
4
6.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers

In this story, everyone turned 18: the countess, the count, the chevalier, and even the maid Marie. Although Marie will not participate in this.

**************

Liliane, Countesse de Chaumbard, was almost thirty-six. Her husband, the count, was very old. He could not hear well, could hardly walk, but he tried to fulfill his marital duty honestly. Almost every night he hobbled bumpily to the countess's bedroom, lay down on her, He twitched his skinny rear several times and fell asleep, not finding the strength to go to his apartments.

The countess then lay for a long time and looked out the open window, to the accompaniment of his snoring. So it would have been this time, if not for the dark silhouette outside the window. The Countess shuddered and was about to scream, but the stranger jumped into the window and appeared beside her. A gloved hand gently covered her mouth.

"Please, don't say a word..."

It was Chevalier Oliphant, a young and handsome officer. She saw him for the first time at yesterday's ball and she had no chance to pass by. He was tall, lean and black. He was originally from somewhere in equatorial Africa. He fell into slavery as a very young boy.. Merchants sold him to the Turks, the Turks presented him to the chevalier Oliphant Sr., who was carrying out some important mission in Constantinople. The old and childless chevalier grew to love him as his own son. He bequeathed to him everything he had: a small estate, a title of nobility, a good old sword and a bunch of debts. The new chevalier became a frequent guest at the most refined soirees and enjoyed considerable success due to his exotic appearance and the most refined gallantry.

All evening the chevalier did not take his eyes off her, relentlessly followed her. She gave him two whole dances, as they sat and played cards, the Countess quietly kicked off her shoe and lightly ran her foot along his leg. Oliphant trembled. The foot of the countess, meanwhile, rose to the very groin and rested against something elastic and huge. They both froze, looking into each other's eyes. The countess was amazed at the size of the weapon, the chevalier could not move from the pleasure that pierced him. For the first day of acquaintance, this was more than enough. But all this was not enough for the insolent Oliphant. He begged for a date and today he entered her bedroom.

"You're out of your mind, Chevalier..."

"It's because I'm hopelessly in love"

"But my husband is here..."

"He's fast asleep, don't worry."

"You will kill us both..."

The Chevalier dug into her lips with a passionate kiss, the Countess drew him to her. She was seized with a pleasant shiver, her legs buckled. She didn't care if her husband woke up or not. She wanted only one thing, so that a huge black elastic snake penetrated into her womb, filled it to the brim with its sweet poison.

The chevalier was covering her neck with kisses, descending lower and lower. The Countess ran her fingers through his wig. She sighed softly, afraid to speak. The old count snored on his back. Meanwhile, Oliphant's hands were already caressing the Countess's huge breasts. The chevalier gently stroked her through her thin nightgown. Lips left wet marks on Lillian's delicate neck. The Count suddenly stopped snoring and said something unintelligible. The Countess shuddered, a burning wave of fear swept through her body from the tips of her toes to her heart. She held her breath. But her gentleman was calm. He lowered one hand down to the special slit in the Countess's chemise. This slit on the shirt at the place of the groin made it easier for the old, the count's flabby member to penetrate into her womb. the chevalier's playful black finger slipped into it. He went from top to bottom from the clitoris to the labia. Lillian shuddered, fear making her sensations especially acute.

The old count turned on his side and began to snore again. Oliphant knelt, lifted the edge of his shirt and hid his head under it, as if under a canopy. His flexible tongue parted the labia and penetrated inside. The Countess covered her mouth with her hand to keep from moaning. She sat down on the edge of the bed, one foot on the chevalier's shoulder. He penetrated the countess with his tongue. And then, moistening his finger in the secreted juice of love, carefully thrust it into the lower hole. Lillian bit her hand to keep from crying out. Oliphant continued to play with her in this way for some time. The countess was dripping with juice, her face contorted, the tips of her toes twitched slightly when the chevalier's flexible tongue touched one of the walls of her womb. His finger easily slid in the anus. Lillian was on fire. She only wanted thing.

"Chevalier," she said in a broken whisper, "I beg you, take me. Stick your victorious sword into me... I beg you... do not hesitate."

Oliphant got up from his knees, tore the countess's shirt in half with a quick movement. She appeared before him naked. Lush white body, huge rounded breasts with swollen pink nipples, golden pubic hair, pink bosom with plump lips. Liliane de Chaumbard was the most beautiful woman in France, and indeed in the rest of Christendom. The Chevalier threw off his culottes, his gigantic black shiny cock appeared before the Countess in all its glory and combat readiness. The Countess sighed in admiration and anticipation.

Oliphant began to move his head over her lips, teasing Lillian. But she was serious. The countess grabbed the chevalier by the buttocks, spread her legs and resolutely brought him into her. With the other hand, she did not have time to cover her mouth and screamed loudly when a huge monster crawled into her cherished cave. The count stopped snoring and said:

"Where is that damn Marie? She won't ever come to my calling..."

The Chevalier and the Countess were stunned. The old count, without waiting for an answer, began to make whistling sounds again. Oliphant pulled out the member, but only in order to enter again at full length. Lillian restrained herself this time, but her nails dug into the chevalier's buttocks, leaving scratches there. Oliphant began to move measuredly. The Countess had never experienced such acute lust and pleasure. Never before had such a huge guest been inside her. He penetrated into its most cherished depths, reached its most hidden point. Oliphant, too, had never dealt with such a deep cave, which was able to accept him entirely. Time seemed to have stopped. There was only a handsome black man, a beautiful buxom white woman, his cock that slithered around, smacking lightly.

Suddenly Oliphant stopped and pulled out the member. The Countess, who was close to the greatest orgasm of her life, hissed like an angry cat. But the chevalier only stopped to pick up Lillian and turn her around backwards. Then he penetrated her again. It was even bigger and deeper. The Countess managed to bury her face in the pillow to hold back her screams. Oliphant quickened his pace. The Countess realized that she was no longer in control of herself. He filled her whole, he pierced her through, she quietly growled into the pillow, tormented her with her teeth. She was no longer human. She was a lioness during mating. There was nothing in the world but this piercing pleasure and primal lust.

When the mighty sword hit her once again in the very depths, Lillian exploded with fireworks of pleasure. Her head throbbed, her bosom shook, her lush buttocks twitched. Her vagina spurted with juice, her eyes were covered with a purple veil. Lillian let out a low throaty scream and lost consciousness. At that moment, the inflamed Oliphant reached the peak of pleasure and released a hot stream of semen into her. The Count jumped up on the bed.

"Oh! What's happening?"

The count looked around with unseeing eyes. The countess came to herself lying on the bed. Oliphant was gone. Only the wind in the garden was swaying the trees. The Count sank back onto his pillow and into oblivion. The Chevalier quietly crept out from under the bed, put on his cullotes, and silently slipped out of the window. In the brightening sky, the stars were disappearing one by one.

Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers