Country Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following summers were much the same. Dawn spent summers with her Aunt Rose while her parents spent their summers apart. Her father was gone on business and her mother usually spent her summers in Scotland.

When we both turned 16 I got my driver's license and we dated in my moms car. Our kissing sessions sometimes got a bit steamy but we were able to control our hormones.

As time went on there was growing talk about us and our love affair, and possibly marriage someday. My mom convinced Charlie to give me the birds and bees talk. I was okay with not going all the way with Dawn because we both knew that if we ever crossed that line we would not be able to stop.

Dawn and I were ready to graduate from high school. At 18 I was going to be in charge of the dock after I finished school. My friend and mentor Charlie was almost 70 now and ready for retirement. He had a sister in Mississippi that he wanted to spend some time with so he wouldn't be lying around. I would miss my friend terribly. In a lot of ways he became my father after he died. Charlie had always treated me as an equal even with our age disparity and that's how I felt about him.

There was a dark cloud on my horizon though. Dawn would start college in the fall while I would continue to work full time at the mill. I was concerned that my girlfriend might find someone new when she was introduced into the coed world of college. To make matters worse she was going to attend the University of Wisconsin. Which was even further away than Chicago. We had talked about her plans the previous summer and with the pressure from her parents it was decided that she would have a full ride at U of W in Madison thanks to her father. When she graduated she would have a nice gift of $250,000 again from her father to start her life. All I could ever hope to give her was a very lower middle class lifestyle so with my blessing and a very real concern for her safety, I agreed that she should take the plunge for a higher education.

One good thing came out of our last summer together. We got engaged. I wanted Dawn to be my wife as well as my friend. I gave her a ring and we made a pact with each other to be exclusive and to go to our marriage bed as virgins. I knew I could do it but I had serious doubts about Dawn succumbing to the pressure while away. She had matured into a beautiful red haired sultry woman. Her little buds had matured into nice 36 c-cup breasts. Her once straight body had sexy curves in all the right places. Her face was marred only by the freckles that dotted her body. She had let her hair grow into a thick wavy mass that ended just above her bubble butt. I suspected that Dawn would be popular judging just by her looks alone.

We had a tearful goodbye as my love left me for college in the fall. She had promised to visit as often as her schedule would permit but it was at least a six hour commute from her dorm room to our little town so I figured that I wouldn't see much of her until the holidays. I was more perceptive than even I imagined.

The first week after she left I heard from her every evening after work. She was in a coed dorm and until classes started the following week there was a party every night. I once again felt a discord as she told me about her new friends. I told her how much she meant to me and at first she responded to me but there was usually a lot of background noise.

The calls slowed to once a week after she started classes and by Halloween the calls had mostly stopped. On Halloween she called but only talked for a few minutes to tell me that she was getting dressed for a huge party being hosted by the senior class. There was supposed to be hundreds of people and it was the event of the year.

I didn't hear from her again until the Christmas holiday break. For some reason her new cell phone was turned off and went right to voicemail. After a week of that I asked her Aunt Rose if she had heard from Dawn. She had not. On Christmas Eve Dawn called but it wasn't my old Dawn. I could tell that something was wrong but she assured me that she was just tired from her classes and late night studying. I asked her why her phone was off and she said it was because the battery had died.

Her battery was dead? For a month?

I asked her if she would be able to make it down to Indiana to see me and she said she had to catch up on a few classes so she would only have a few days free. I asked her if I could drive up to see her and she quickly said, "No." Too quickly I thought. I asked Dawn when we could see each other again and she promised to spend spring break with me. That was several months away. And just like that I had an epiphany.

I was losing or had already lost my best friend, the woman I was betrothed to marry. The only girl I had ever loved besides my mother. I had to give it one last shot though.

It was the holidays so business was slow. I informed old man Winters that I was taking a few days off to see Dawn. He told me to enjoy myself. With the long drive ahead I checked the weather and found that it would be a warm dry Christmas. I was going to surprise Dawn weather she liked it or not so I told everyone not to let her know I was coming if she called. I packed for at least a week stay and headed north. I figured that my love would be more than happy to spend her holidays with me.

I arrived in Madison later than I had planned. It took me the better part of an hour to stumble onto the campus and find Dawns dorm. On the way up I had decided to kidnap my love and spend the holiday in a hotel. I longed to reconnect with my longtime friend and now my betrothed.

When I parked at her dorm the parking lot was unusually full. I had figured that most of the students would have spent the holidays at home. I could hear music coming from somewhere inside so I acted as though I belonged and strolled into her building.

I didn't have much problem finding Dawn's dorm room. The door was open and people were drinking in the hall and I could smell both cigarettes and pot. If Dawn was here she was involved in a serious party. I went into her room and was immediately appalled. There was naked and seminaked men and women everywhere. They were on every piece of furniture either fondling or outright screwing. I saw several girls embracing and even two men embracing. I suddenly felt sick.

I suddenly hoped I wouldn't find my girlfriend here as I made my way to the bedrooms. There were two and the first had several people watching whatever show was going on within. Even before entering the bedroom I knew that my engagement was over. I heard several comments concerning the occupants of the room as I entered and beheld the scene. There was a queen size bed with several naked men around it, they we're all masterbating while watching the goings on. I couldn't see who was involved in the show so I simply pushed into the crowd until I was beside the messy bed. I had found my girl.

She was on her hands and knees above someone that was fucking her from underneath. There was also a guy above her with a long skinny dick that he was pounding into my Dawn's butthole. She was facing away from me and I could see her pussy lips and asshole gripping the two invaders. I also heard her screaming for someone to fuck her harder. I knew this was my girlfriend by the color of her hair that was being gripped by her ass invader but I wanted to see her face. It took me maybe a half a minute to elbow myself into a better place and to see my Dawn for the last time. As I neared the other end of the bed she started to scream in orgasm and I looked for the first time on Dawns orgasm face. She was a hideous mess. Her hair and face had streaks of cum on and in it. She opened her mouth in extacy one more time just as a tall lanky black guy climbed onto the bed and stuck his long skinny dick into her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes suddenly opened wide and she looked at me with her lust evident. She stared in sudden recognition at me in obvious surprise as the invader slammed down her gullet. I glanced down at her left hand and the last thing I saw was her naked ring finger.

It's funny how reality seems to slow and your perception enhances when you are suddenly faced with such a horrific scene like I beheld. Dawn had a tattoo of a star on her shoulder now. There was another just above her ass. Her once beautiful wavy full bodied flame red hair was tangled and full of streaks of cum. The nipples that I had once fondled so gently through her shirt had barbell piercings now. Her boobs were bruised and I noticed bite marks around her reddened and pierced nipples. Before I turned and left this scene of debauchery I once again looked into the eyes of my girlfriend. She couldn't talk but I saw tears of remorse running down her cheeks. Her eyes closed as the black guy rammed one last time as far down her throat as he injected his load of sperm directly into Dawns stomach. I turned and left before I emptied my stomach.

I suddenly was outside the dorm building retching into a bush. Someone walked by and made a comment about me being a lightweight drinker.

I had to get away from this hellish place. Somehow I was able to find my truck and navigate the city streets until I was on the highway headed south. I must have been on auto pilot at that point because it was after midnight when I pulled into a truckstop with my low fuel indicator blinking and the alarm was chiming. I was about to run out of gas.

I pulled behind the station into the parking area and found a small empty parking place. Turning off the ignition I curled up on my bench seat and closed my eyes. Somehow I fell into a nightmarish dream filled sleep. In the dreams my Dawn was repeatedly ravaged in every conceivable way. Two guys, three guys, two in her mouth at once. I heard her screaming over and over for someone to fuck her harder. Fuck her harder. Just fuck her virgin pussy. But she wasn't a virgin any longer.

It was mid morning when I awoke. At first I was confused and couldn't place my whereabouts. Then it hit me. Dawn had cheated on me in the most horrible way imaginable. She had become some type of party slut. The worst type in my mind. She had been in the throws of an old fashioned college gang bang, taking all comers with no condoms in sight. These animals had turned someone that was once so pure and loving into a human sex machine only there for their pleasure.

I sat quietly in my truck and remembered the day we met. Eight years ago, we shared our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the dock overlooking the quiet rural Southern Indiana countryside. I remembered the first day that we held hands, our first kiss and how my gut fluttered when her lips touched mine. We were so young and innocent. I remembered our first date and how she was so shy when she allowed me to finally touch her budding breasts. I remembered how only a few months ago she had joyfully said yes when I asked her to be my wife and life long companion. Gone now. All the hopes and dreams of a life of raising a family. All gone.

Merry fucking Christmas Rafe.

12