Country Boys Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers

...(and this is the last thing "he" said I should add: When I said I was naked as the day I was born right up there at the last; Truth is, I was naked except for some reason I still had on those stupid damn socks, one cold and damp with piss and the other one just full of sand. To this day I can't get no respect 'cause they all, even Lenny, won't give up on kid'n me about how silly I looked stripped naked except for those socks! Now I ain't one to give much advice, but I will say to any man listening; When you get naked, take off your socks too 'cause it just makes you look stupid.)

*****

EPILOGUE

As you might have guessed, Lenny and I became best of friends with Rick and Elvis and Kelly and Lucas. We ended up going back to my place that night, and after me and Lenny shared a shower to get cleaned up, we all had us a big Valentine's Day celebration. And when I say celebration, I'll just say them boys showed me some things that night I ain't never seen! But It was Elvis who made the toast I'll never forget; He stood up and raised his glass and said, "Lenny," then look'n at me he said, "Devin, you will always have a special day to remember this first taste of love. ST Valentine sent Cupid to you this night in 2018, and I hope every Valentine's Day from now on will be another anniversary of that and be filled with as much love as there is here this night!" Dayum, it was fun hang'n out with these college guys...they say the damnedest things and sometimes don't make much sense, but they are romantic bastards, I'll give 'em that.

Truth is, those four turned out to be the best friends we had ever had, and it was Lucas who helped me write this and make me tell the things I was still hung up over or left out (I put all "his" stuff in parentheses, like this one, just so you know). Lucas said telling the truth would help me, and I admit he was right. And sure enough, Lenny and I moved shortly after all of this happened. We rambled on up to Austin where we can be true to ourselves and in every sense of the words, we have a new life. But one thing still keeps me wonder'n; Should I thank Rick and them for set'n me and Lenny free...or should I thank Lenny for being the brave one...but for some dayum reason I can't get ole ST Valentine and that Cupid out'a my head either? I guess I'll just have to thank 'em all in my own way. The End

yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers
12