Country Club Cravings

Story Info
Katie moves back in with her parents in the early pandemic.
4.1k words
3.83
6.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
61 Followers

This is the first instalment of a multi-part series about Katie during her time living with her parents during the early pandemic. The rest of the story is not written yet but there is more to come!

*******************************************************

The pandemic has changed just about everyone's way of life in one way or another. Some more affected than others, and some more seriously than others. I can't say that my situation has been truly bad in any way, but definitely not what I want out of my life. I am a single 31 year old who normally lives a busy life in New York City. I had a cute little apartment in the village, not too far from where I work at a big four accounting firm. My dad got me a job at the firm as soon as I graduated from Villanova, and I have been able to work my way up to a comfortable position in the past years. I am lucky that my job pays well and the hours aren't too crazy, allowing me to explore the great things that make NYC what it is.

Until COVID hit.

Since the city has become a hotbed for spreading the plague, my parents thought it best that I move back in with them. I figured that it would be a fine change of pace, expecting this to be a short lived experience, but obviously I was more than wrong.

The first few weeks went rather swimmingly. I was happy to be back with my parents. My dad's cooking is awesome and my mom is my best friend. It was like we were back in time with awesome family dinners and game nights. My brother and I even get along much better now that we are older. He is stuck back home with me since Colgate has closed for the rest of the semester. It took about one month for me to realize that my lack of a social life was taking its toll on me. I found myself becoming more easily agitated and snapping at my relatives more often. I even started getting turned on by the newscasters in the morning, who to my defense are rather attractive even though this is not my norm. I was painfully horny when one of my brother's friends, Chris, came over. I have known Chris his whole life and I had never found him attractive until now. I guess that is what happens when you go from having sex at least a few times every week to a full month long dry spell. I mean you can't get laid when you can't leave your own house, right?

I was able to hold out another week or two by masturbating throughout the day between my zoom meetings. Thank god for the internet. Between porn and the ability to buy a new dildo, as well as this heavenly gizmo that sucks on my clit, I thought I could keep myself at bay for a bit. It was easy to not have my parents question my delivery as I had damn near ordered a new wardrobe because, you know, retail therapy. I mean something has to cheer me up during a crisis.

Things are so different from what I am used to. I normally have a full day at work followed by a nice happy hour with my friends. We all live in the same neighborhood and see each other almost every day. After happy hour and dinner, I typically decide whether I will go out for the night or set something up with some guy I am already hooking up with. A younger me would have thought that dating in your 30's would get boring, but things have been better than ever. It has been pretty easy to find successful old men to date that are more than happy to take care of me. On the other hand, it is even easier to find eager young guys that are perfect for when all you need is a hook up. A mix of older and younger guys has kept me more than entertained.

My libido has seemingly increased over the years as well. In college, I swore I would not sleep with a guy that I was not dating. I guess I thought I was fancy or something. Fast forward to my mid twenties and I had a fuck buddy who was easily accessible on my walk home from work. My 30's, well its only been a year and a half but I now enjoy fucking a few guys at once as much as much as just one. I can't say I have any intentions of getting any more freaky and promiscuous, but I swear this lack of sex the past month and a half is going to make me creative.

Finally, 6 weeks into this hell of a lockdown, my mom informed me that the country club would be re-opening for some level of activity and that we would be able to get out of the house more often to spend some time there. I hadn't spent much time at the club since high school when I used to play paddle a few times a week. I always thought it was a bit boring and too uppity. Now that I am older, I realize that my family and I are just as uppity as the rest so I can no longer pass judgement. I am not sure this will be enough to replace my normal social life, but I'll take just about anything right now.

My mom and I decided to grab lunch at the club restaurant the day after the announcement of its opening. It was easy to get excited. We had not really left the house aside for a few walks around the neighborhood in quite a while. We were both used to getting dressed up daily and looking our best but have been reduced to some eye makeup and maybe a nice top to clean up for a zoom call.

We decided to be extra adorable and match a little bit. A good matching with mommy is always cute and fun. I have been called her mini-me before and we always liked to have a bit of fun with it. We are both 5'2" and blonde with green eyes. I inherited a perfect set of boobs from my mom and athletic legs and ass from my dad. My mom is a little thicker than me at her age which is to be expected, I guess. My stomach Is not perfectly flat, but it is still adequate for me to sport the belly ring I have had since junior year of high school. My mom got hers pierced too after she got a tummy tuck that same year. I have to say, it's pretty cool having a hot mom.

Mom decided we would wear our riding boots and skirts, just making sure to not wear the exact same skirt and top since that was even too corny for us. For some reason we all play into the country club stereotype and I cannot say that I hate it. I picked a white V-neck cable knit sweater with a green corduroy skirt and my Tory Burch riding brown boots. My mom picked a black turtleneck and black and red check skirt with her Gucci classic riding boots, a favorite of mine to borrow since they are such a timeless pair of boots. My mom has always had a phenomenal shoe selection, and a particular love of boots. I think it's fair to say this has been passed down to me. My love could even be classified as a fetish.

We pulled up to the country club looking like we stepped out of a J.Crew magazine. The valet greeted us as per usual, though it was unnatural to find him wearing a mask. As we walked through the clubhouse I noted that all of the employees were wearing surgical masks. It was rather creepy. I guess our governor has made a recommendation that we should wear masks in public but I have no intention of going anywhere I am forced to wear one of those things. Luckily our club isn't forcing the members to do so.

The food was better than I remember it ever being. Maybe it is because it is our first outing in a long time or that I was too spoiled to appreciate the club's restaurant when I was growing up. Either way we were both rather pleased and a few martinis may have furthered our joy a bit.

We headed out the side entrance which runs past the paddle courts. There is always someone playing at just about any hour, usually a group of housewives keeping themselves busy or a group of men having their social hour. Most of the men at the club are 40-60 years and about as plain as could be. I am not saying that they bring nothing to the table, but they are what you would expect of wealthy men from and NYC commuter town: moderately tall, fit but not truly athletic, all have the same side parted hair cut save for a slicked back do now and again, and either a button down and khakis or a Lululemon athletic outfit. I have not spent much time around the club since turning 18 when my eye for older men was not what it is now. I tend to like guys that are not strict to the stereotypes, but a good looking man is a good looking man.

The group of men on the court were just finishing their game as we passed. My mother and I were clearly taking notice of them after not seeing any men aside from my dad and brother for months. They looked to be in their mid 40's and definitely a better looking bunch than most of the club members I can remember. It is not all that often to see any muscles amongst the guys playing paddle. I usually expect it to be more of the skinny type.

"Hey Claire! Nice to see you!" The shortest of the bunch waved to my mother. She clearly recognized him.

"Sam? Is that you? You've worked up quite a beard!" The man did have a rather bushy beard though it was very well groomed. He looked like he belonged in Colorado.

"I figured there was no good reason to shave now that I have been stuck in my office." He joked. "How is Chip doing? I need to get him out here so I can win a few paddle games and get my Mojo back." He looked back at the other men as they all chuckled. The other guys were particularly athletic looking and his joke conveyed they won the match pretty handedly.

"Chip is surprisingly busy! The firm is handling so many new cases now that there are so many legal issues coming up. It's great for business but he just cannot get a free minute!"

"Well I guess there could be worse things. Who is your friend here?" Sam said looking at me with a smile.

"This is my daughter Katie! She is home with us from the city for a bit. Katie, this is Sam. He plays with your dad now and again. And these are..." she paused to allow for their introductions.

"This is Mike," Sam pointed to a stereotypical suburban yuppie who was about 6' with dirty blonde styled back hair, "Darren," an angular featured man with dark brown hair in a crew cut and similar in height to Mike, "And Dimitri." Dimitri clearly stood out from the group in name, appearance, and appearance. While the other 3 looked to be straight out of a prep school, Dimitri was at least 6'4", tan skinned, with an extremely tight buzz cut and beard slightly longer than his hair, all meticulously maintained. He wore a tank top revealing defined muscles further accentuated by a black and white sleeve of tattoos on his right arm. Unlike the other men who smiled and gently nodded with their introductions, Dimitri stared directly into my eyes with a knowing smirk. Part of me was intimidated, most of me was thinking about how wet my pussy had instantly become as his green eyes slowly scanned me.

"Nice to meet you Katie! Hope we will be seeing you around here more often. Your parents are always a good time." Sam seemed to be full of energy and compliments. Darren and Mike seemed to smile a bit as Sam referenced my parents, which I found odd. I have not heard anyone refer to my parents as a good time except for my dad's college friends. Maybe they came out of their box while empty nesting.

Dimitri had slightly broken his smirk to a softer smile, but was still directing almost predatory looks at me. Everything about him screamed alpha male, and he clearly knew it. I felt almost obligated to give myself up to him on the spot, but he hadn't even said a word during the conversation. In all fairness to him, Sam seemed to speak enough for all four of them. I was hot and bothered but tried to maintain my cool, giving little giggles to and nods while barely listening to my mom and Sam continue their small talk. My focus was mostly stolen by Dimitri.

"You should come by for a few drinks after dinner tonight, Katie." Sam offered. "There might be a few more folks your age to finally get some social interaction. We have run into a few so far that have been forced to drink with us!" he got a chuckle from the boys.

I looked briefly at Dimitri who had returned to his knowing smile. I think we both knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Definitely! That sounds great!" I did not even hesitate.

My mother finished out the conversation and we all said our goodbye's except Dimitri who simply nodded at me followed by a once over my body with his eyes. We got back to our car that was nicely warmed for us by the valet. I did not have much to say to my mother, which was quite uncommon. I couldn't take my mind off of Dimitri's gaze.

"Well I guess Dimitri got your attention." My mother broke the prolonged silence coyly.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I retorted, crossing my legs to turn away from her in a joking protest.

"Be careful with him, he has been divorced for about 2 years and seems to be a favorite amongst the women at the club. I assume that he is not only messing around with them."

"Mom, Stop. I am not like that." Blatantly lying to my mother. I rolled my booted ankle around, fidgeting to try and distract myself from my own horniness. "I need some normal social interaction tonight. Dimitri doesn't even seem to talk." Which was actually even more hot.

"Whatever you say honey." My mom smiled knowing exactly what I was up to.

As soon as we pulled into the driveway, I hurried to my room, threw my overcoat on the bed and quickly unzipped the side zipper on my skirt. The skirt dropped to the floor as I hastily slid my now soaked thong down my legs, wasting no time with taking my boots off. As soon as I could step out of my clothes, my fingers found their way to my clit before I laid back on my bed. I flopped backwards and let my knees come up, allowing me full access to vigorously rub myself side to side. I needed no time to warm up, I was feeling the pressure build with only a few strokes. My eyes squeezed shut and instantly Dimitri's stare came into my vision. It took no more than another second After he came into my imagination for a wicked orgasm to come over my body. I could feel my abs contract as my head lifted off the bed and my soaked pussy shot a quick gush of cum into my floor. My clit was so sensitive it was hard to even touch, but I was determined to rub a little more.

My orgasm subsided as I gently circled my clit. The tension released from my legs and I let the drop to the floor, hanging off the edge of my bed. I may have slightly taken the edge off, but I was still horny as all get out. It was now blatantly clear that I was going to fuck Dimitri tonight.

The next few hours went by slowly. I had a few things to finish up for work as well as a quick meeting with my boss. I got through it despite my mind being in other places, or more specifically on cock. It's funny how I've kept myself occupied for all of these weeks alone, and now my first contact with a hot guy has me absolutely losing my mind.

Luckily my makeup and hair was already done, but I had to decide what to wear. While I looked adorable early today, toning down the overdone country club look may suit me better. I have an abundance of "fuck me" outfits that are well suited for a night on the prowl in the city, but would make me look like a street walker amongst the club's snooty crowd. Looking through my closet is always fun but it never fails in making me question my wardrobe. I picked out 3 dresses to try on, each a slightly different feel.

The first I decided to try on was a green sequin long sleeve mini dress. I changed out of my riding boots into black over the knee stiletto boots. The suede boots clearly screamed fuck me and I was not trying to hide it, but still classy enough to not be vulgar. While the green dress made for a great outfit, I looked more ready for New Year's Eve than a country club bar.

I stripped out of the green dress and stepped right into a nice tan sweater dress. Nice, is the right word. Just nice. Not exactly form fitting but definitely classy. Leaves a bit to the imagination which has its attraction. My last option is looking like the best. A new navy blue wrap dress with a slight gold sparkle to it.

One more quick change left me admiring myself in the mirror. This dress was a phenomenal pandemic purchase. The shoulders were stylishly squared leading to a plunging neckline leaving no room for a bra. The hemline was structured and straight, just barely reaching mid thigh. The wrap design favored my hourglass physique without being too tight and revealing. The only change that to be made was to the camel colored version of my suede boots. Of course I have just about every color of this boot.

Getting out of the blue dress left me feeling horny, as I often do when getting ready to go out. Half of me wants to fuck myself right here on the spot with one of my dildos while the other is telling me to wait for the cock I plan to get later. I guess I'm finding a third internal opinion saying I can get both. It took no longer than a second after that opinion for me to open my night table drawer and find myself once again with boots in the air and an orgasm racking my body. I had to get out of these boots and into some sweatpants before I wasted the next few hours with myself. After a quick freshen up, I grabbed my laptop and headed downstairs to do some work. I needed something to keep myself occupied until I could get out of this damn house.

When my mom called us all for family dinner, I realized I was barely hungry but should get something in my belly before I have a few drinks. My mom's cooking is awesome and the whole family always enjoys it. My dad and brother are giant humans and eat way more than their fair share at dinner. I'm not even sure how they manage to talk with us between bites. Looking across the table at my brother is weird. He was always a big oaf of a boy. Slightly chubby but was a decent athlete, playing football and basketball. He bloomed a bit late and is finally coming into himself. His shoulders have filled out and his jawline has hardened. He is actually a rather handsome boy if I were to think about it. It's fucked up that My brother might be making me more horny than I already was at family dinner. I'm not entirely sure if my judgments are accurate or it's the quarantine taking over my libido.

I wrapped up dinner with the fam and headed back to my room to get ready. I'm not sure if I've ever been this wet over the course of a day in my life. I have obviously been horny before, but I am not sure what this is. I'd be surprised if my family didn't get a whiff of my feminine odors at the table. Freshening up will be a must or every man at the club will think I am some sort of horny barbarian looking to be mauled. Running the warm, wet washcloth down my thighs and over my pussy was not helping my case, but I have no plans to play with myself now, there's finally a chance at some real cock in my life.

I stepped into a navy thong that matched my dress, nothing too spectacular, but easily removed. I slipped the soft dress over my head and began to adjust the deep V opening to show my cleavage. If I was going dancing, tape would be needed to hold my tits in place to save a nip slip. Bras are not even close to being an option for this dress. My tits are surprisingly perky and form a nice cleavage without any help.

My makeup only needed a light touch up and hair was near perfect in a high pony with my naturally flowing blonde hair forming some gentle curls. The updo left my ears exposed and I Chose some larger earrings with a circle type hanging medallion, gold with engravings to match the sparkles in my dress. I finished off my look by sliding into my tan over the knee boots. The zipper on the boot quarter of the inside of the boot ensured the skin tight fit. There was always something so sexual about the zipping of a boot. I could do it all day. And the feeling after being closed in tight was even better. I loved the feeling around my ankle, gently squeezing as it moved in any direction.

I grabbed my matching tan peacoat out of my closet for a monochromatic look and headed out to the door to the Uber I called. On the way out, I passed my family in the living room and told them I was off to the club. While my parents smiled and nodded knowing I was off to finally have some social interaction, my brother's stare was fixated on me. It was no way for a brother to look at his sister. I didn't have time to overthink it right now, I had an Uber to catch, but our recent interactions were getting more and more odd.

Vanttont
Vanttont
61 Followers
12