Country Club Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Uber ride was short and awkward as always. The driver was talking on his Bluetooth the whole time and we just minded our own business. I was a bit surprised to see no cars in the club parking lot. I was expecting to see a slew of people. I'm hoping this isn't a terribly boring event to walk into.

As fate would have it, I clacked my booted heels down the hallway towards the bar room to find the 4 men from the paddle court earlier today sitting at the bar by themselves. There was light rock music playing in the background, but the sound of stilettos have a tendency to draw a man's attention as 3 of them turned to look at me as I entered the room. Of course Dimitri was the last to look up with a slow turn of his head away from his apparently captivating drink.

I've never found myself at a country club bar, let alone by myself with 4 men. For better or worse, this night is shaping into something interesting.

12