Country Club Romance

Story Info
Meeting at the Country Club.
3.4k words
4.57
10.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer after I graduated High School. I had just turned 18 and was soon on my way off to college in another state. I was on the shy side, and had messed around a little in high school, but had never crossed the border into actual penetration.

The local country club was just down the street, and I got a summer job helping out the golf pro, and waiting tables in the dining room before heading off to college. Tuesdays was "ladies golf day" and there seemed to be a decent amount of ladies that came out to play on nice Tuesdays. I always enjoyed helping load their bags into the carts and setting up their foursomes. It didn't hurt that most of them wore nice shorts or golfing mini skirts. Tips were good too, and a little flirting never hurt!

My favorite Tuesday lady was Miss Parks. I estimated her to be about 55 or so, with nice shoulder length blond hair, a nice smile, great legs, and an exquisite rack. She had the body of a 25 year old college athlete. I always helped her first with her golf bag, to and from her car, and was more than polite to comment on her great golf game. She could have been a hacker for all I know, but I knew how to butter the ladies up.

She also came into the club for dinner on occasions with some of her female friends, and I was always keen on requesting her table. She usually ate light, a salad, but always had her favorite red wine beverage with dinner. They would usually eat and then talk and laugh for hours after dinner, and I was more than happy to keep their beverages full when needed.

Often the other ladies would talk about their husbands, but Miss Parks never mentioned hers. She usually wore what looked like a wedding ring, but I never saw her with him nor heard her mention her husband.

As July rolled around, I was getting pretty familiar with the habits of most of the Tuesday ladies, especially Miss Parks. One Tuesday as I put her golf bag back into her car, I somehow off handedly mentioned that her tires were looking a bit worn, and might want to have her husband take a look at them. Yes, somewhat sexist but it was more of an inquiry than a comment about men knowing tires. "You think so? I'll have them looked at, but it won't be my husband, he passed away about six years ago." "I'm sorry Miss Parks, I didn't know. Sorry to assume..." "No problem, you wouldn't have known, and I'm past the grieving stage. On with life! And thanks for helping with my bag." "Anytime!"

Well know I knew why she didn't comment on her husband with the other ladies.

That Thursday she came into the club for dinner with some of her friends. I made sure I served her table and her friends. They laughed and chatted for hours, and the wine and martinis were flowing nicely. The club was pretty empty, a few folks in the bar around 10pm, and they were the only ones left in the dining room. Two of the ladies had to call their husbands for a ride, the third was close enough to walk home, and that left Miss Parks. "Miss Parks, I don't think it would be wise for you to drive this evening, I'm just saying, not to be rude...Maybe you could ride with one of your friends." "Actually you are right...I'm in no shape to drive, but my friends husbands are horrible drivers....giggle....I'm not sure what I'll do, maybe I'll call an Uber." "I can call a cab for you, but it might be a while seeing as we are pretty far out into the sticks here." "When do you get off work?" she asked. "It should be any minute, we are pretty much cleaned up in the back."

"I have a great idea...why don't you drive me in my car home, and then just walk back here to grab your car. I only live about a mile away, maybe a mile and a half. The weather is nice, and I'll make sure to tip you well!"

Single, nice body, and blond....."Sure Miss Parks, that sounds like something we could work out!"

I ran to the back, dropped of my order pad and apron, punched out, and then proceeded to walk back to meet Miss Parks at the front door. "Super, thanks for doing this!" she said. "No problem." We walked to her car, she unlocked the doors, and I opened hers for her..."Wow, what a gentleman!" as she stepped inside. I hurried to the driver side and slid inside. With a push of the button the engine roared to life. "Ok, where too Miss Parks?" I asked. "Out of the parking lot, and turn left. And please call me Allison. Miss Parks makes me sound like my mother-in-law."

We drove the whopping 5 mins to her house, and she kind of had that buzzed babble all the way there, telling me about her golf game improvements and how she wished the summers were longer here.

We pulled into the driveway, and I jumped out, ran around, and opened her door. She stepped out of the car, and stumbled. I put my arms around her to catch her from falling. "Wow, thanks for that...nice catch." Being this close to her started to give me goose bumps. I felt her soft skin, her tight body, and the smell of her perfume made me tingle. "Anytime!"

We walked to the front door, and she took her keys and opened up the door. "Come on in, I'll show you around." Without hesitation I followed her in and closed the door behind us. "This big place, and just me." We first went to the kitchen, and she offered me a glass of scotch. I have never had scotch, but I was not about to say no to anything she suggested. It burned at first, but they all do. I was more than willing to keep sipping. We chatted about the house, the club, the crappy #4 green, her swing, and my plans for college. "Come on, I'll show the rest of the place." We wandered thru the living room, a glance at the dark back yard, home office, and finally to the master bedroom at the end of a long hall.

"This is the conclusion...what do you think?" I glanced around at the king sized bed, the nice master bath thru an open door, and a padded chair in the corner. "Nice....very nice!" "Too bad it hasn't been used in a couple of years," she said. "Really, you don't sleep in that huge comfy bed every night?" "That's not what I meant, young one." I knew what she meant, but I was attempting to be coy and shy.

She gave me a glance that would have stopped a freight train. She kicked her shoes off, and then started to walk towards me...."Tell me, do you have a girlfriend?" "Not really, I didn't want to start dating and then leave for college." "Hmm...good choice....how much experience do you have for a good looking high school boy like yourself?" I was stunned. She went right for the jugular..... "Uh...well I have had a few girl friends." "That's not what I asked..." Allison said. I started to turn red, and glance away. "I'm guessing you're pretty shy, and have never been all the way with anybody, have you? You can tell me, there is nothing wrong with that."

My secret was written all over my face, so I might as well let it out. "No, I have messed around a little, but I have never....." She was right in front of me by then, and I could start to inhale her scent again. "Well it has been years since I have been with anybody, so it would be like we are both starting fresh almost, although I do have some experience."

She took her hands and started running them up and down my arms..... then over my shoulders, and then down again and around my waist. "Not bad for a young guy" she said. She took my left hand and put it on her hip, then took my right hand and moved it to her mouth. She stared into my eyes, and placed my index finger in her mouth. She slowly moved it in and sucked gently on it, then back out. Then she did it again. My body was heating up, and my blood was quickly flowing to my hardening manhood.

She moved my hand down to her other hip, and moved in closer. Her eyes never left mine, and then a turn of a head and her lips met mine. Gently at first, like a pucker. Then she pulled back and looked at me again. Then she went in, mouth open, and her tongue darted inside my mouth. Although I had kissed girls before, this one was different. Her age and her maturity made an unbelievable feeling run thru my body. I think I almost came right then.

She continued to kiss me, and put her arms around my neck. During the third kiss she pulled our bodies next to each other, and I could feel her firm breasts against my chest. As we continued to kiss, I started running my hands down and over her amazing ass. Firm and perfect. She was obviously a yoga master or something.

She then stopped kissing my lips, and ran her tongue down my neck, kissed my neck, and then pulled back....she moved my arms to my side, and then took two steps back. She left me standing there, arms down, and bulge in my pants.

"So, what do you think we should do now?" she asked in a soft voice. My mind was racing, but my voice didn't work..... I just "uhhhh"ed. She smiled. "I think we both know what is going to happen...." And then her maturity took over..... "Let me watch while you take your shirt off." I eagerly unbuttoned my shirt and slid it down over my arms, and then removed my undershirt over my head, exposing my 18 year old chest. "Not bad, not bad at all....OK, now the pants, slowly, put on a show for me." I smiled. I unbuttoned my belt and pants, and I then let them slide to the floor. My manhood was standing at attention and about to poke out of the top of my boxer briefs. "Hmmm...nice, very nice" she mentioned as she gazed at me standing there, vulnerable and excited.

"OK...my turn." She continued to look into my eyes, and with ease undid her black blouse, and let it slide to the floor, exposing her black bra and amazing cleavage. I smiled.... She then continued and undid her pants, and let them slide to the floor. She was wearing a matching black lacy bra and panties. A young mans wet dream about to come true. "You like so far?" she asked. "Oh, yes, I certainly do!"

"Good, because it gets better." I was still standing there with my manhood at full attention, with a smile on my face. She then reached back and undid her bra. She moved one arm across her chest, and let the straps fall slowly down. Without moving her arm, she slid the bra off with the other and dropped it on the floor. One arm across her breasts hiding what I would discover shortly were her hard nipples, and the other she moved down and was riding just underneath the top of her black panties. Best show I had ever watched.

She then took one step closer to me, and then let her arm down, exposing her perfectly hard pink nipples. As said, I had messed around before, but these were better than any young girls I had seen or touched. She moved and stood right in front of me, then closed in for another kiss. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest, and she expertly pressed against my hard cock and just hinted and moving back and forth against it. I don't think I had ever been that hard. "That was a good show," she said, "but the next step is more physical." She moved my hands to her hips and along the border of her panties. "Go ahead, slide them off of me." With all the power I had in me, I slowly slid them down until they fell easily to the floor. She was a natural blond, and it showed. She had trimmed herself up to have a nice small patch of pubic hair right above her slit, and then her lips were shaved smooth.

She moved back in to dart her tongue inside my mouth again. She reached down and grabbed my hard cock thru my boxers.... "Mmmmm....yummy" she said. Then she lifted the band over my throbbing head, and lowered them down to the floor. She gazed down to see my manhood standing at attention, then gently stroked it up and down two or three times.

She grabbed my shoulders, turned me, and stepped me backwards to the bed. When then, she gently pushed me, back on the bed, legs hanging off, and started to stroke me. It felt better than it ever had. She then urged me to move up onto the bed. When I got there, she climbed onto the bed, ran her tongue up my thigh, grasp the head of my cock, and then put the tip into her mouth. She sucked it like a she would suck and olive out of a martini...slow and gentle..... She then went down all the way over my hard cock, and moved her mouth and head up and down and the blood throbbed thru my veins. Sucking, wet, stroking. She was a master of the combination blow job and hand job. "Allison, I won't last long..." She did not reply. She continued to move her lips and teeth up and down my hard cock, grasping and holding my balls as she engulfed me. "I'm going to cum..." I announced. She didn't flinch, and continued to bob up and down on my cock. Less than 15 seconds later my body and my ball sack tensed up, and I let the largest load of cum shoot deep into her mouth and throat. She magically stroked the last drip of cum out of my cock.

After I stopped shaking, and close to speechless, I told her "That was amazing..." She smile and replied back, "That sure was, but don't think you are done yet..."

With every drip of cum down her throat, she moved up, grabbed my hand, and started to have me caress her still hard nipples. Even at her age, they were perky and hard as rocks. I began to rub, pinch, and massage them. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. I moved her over and on to her back, and started to lick and suck her nipples. "Mmmm...yes, I love that" she claimed. I continued my quest to enjoy her breast and nipples, as she smiled away, and randomly ran her fingers thru my hair, and rub my neck and shoulders. After a short time, she put both of her hands on my shoulders, and started to push me down. This mature woman knew what she wanted, and how to direct me in the such.

I inched down slowly, kissing as I went, until I found the greatest little patch of pubic hair I'd ever seen. I gently rubbed her pubic hair, and kissed it. Delicious. She reached down and spread her lips for me, revealing the wonderful pinkness inside, and the cute hard clit she had waiting for me. I began to lick and suck it like I had seen in a few on-line porn videos I had watched. This was only my second time going down on a woman, but I was willing to give it my all. While my tongue darted across her clit, she began to moan on and off, with a slight giggle at times.

"Do you think I'm wet enough for your finger?" She knew she was, but the masterful teacher was helping me master my techniques. I took my middle finger and slid just the tip inside of her opening. Then, slowly, gently, I pushed my finger in as deep as it would go....feeling the inside of her warm and wet vagina. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned and arched her back. Then I began to move it in and out of her, gently at first, but then more aggressive as I went on. "Yes, yes...with the tongue too!" So as I pushed my finger in and out of her, I licked and sucked her clit. Within two minutes her moaning got loud, her back arched, and then her whole body tensed up. A different taste of her vagina surfaced, and I assumed that she orgasmed on my finger and tongue.

"My god, I haven't cum with anybody except my finger and vibrator in years...oh so good" she claimed.

I was proud of my self for getting her off so quick, and could not stop grinning. She gazed down at me and giggled. "Get up here and kiss me with that smile!" I moved up over her and kissed her deep so she could enjoy the taste of herself. While we kissed, she slid her hand down to my cock. With all the excitement, I didn't realize that I had gotten hard again. Young male bodies and naked women will do it every time!!

"I think it's time."

She made me roll over on my back, then she climbed on top of me. She gently rubbed her wet lips across my hard cock, gently rubbing her still wet clit over the head of my cock, while continuing to kiss me with deep tongue.

She then sat up....she grabbed the head of my extremely hard cock, and while gazing into my eyes, lowered herself down onto my shaft. The initial feeling of her wet, warm, and so soft pussy for my first time was a wet dream for years to come. She began to gently ride up and down on it so I could experience the passion of an older woman. She expertly leaned over so I could suck her still hard nipples. She ensured a few times I put my hands on her hips, so I could better get the rhythm of her hips grinding against mine. "Try not to cum to quick baby...enjoy this." I could feel myself starting to tense.....but held back. She began to grind harder and faster, and after a minute she moaned loud and then orgasmed all over my cock.....she rode my cock a few times after she came, and then dismounted my still hard cock. She smiled, and then rolled over. "Get on top of me" she directed.

I gladly followed her command, and moved in between her spread legs. Her glistening pussy was a sight for wide teenage eyes. I moved up, and let her guide me inside of her again. I pushed all the way inside of her, and she grabbed my head and thrust her tongue inside of my mouth. I began to move in and out of her, first like the blind virgin I was, but started to get the hang of the motion she enjoyed. "That's it baby, that's it....now a bit harder, and faster." Not knowing what the female could withstand, I went harder and faster, but not quite what she wanted.

"Come on baby, do me nice and hard, you won't hurt me....pump me until you cum deep inside me!"

So I began to thrust harder and faster, hearing our hips and torsos slap against each other. I was wild with excitement, and eager to please this teacher who had taken me under her wing.

I held it as long as I could, but for no more. With one last thrust my body tensed up, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I came deep inside her! I had already cum once, but this load seemed almost as big.

We kissed deep, and then I collapsed on top of her. She ran her fingers thru my hair, kissed my shoulder, and rubbed my back. "Wow, it has been years, and I forgot just how good it feels to have a man inside me!"

"Excellent job for your first time. Better with practice and experience" as she smiled at me.