Country Club Whore

Story Info
Busty, teenage Chrystal gets DP'd by old men.
7.7k words
4.41
46k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrystal had had enough of her parents' racism against her boyfriend. It was the 2000's, she should be allowed to date a black guy if she wanted to. Who cares that he was in his 40's and she had only just turned 18, she looked a helluva lot older than 18. She was about 5'2...skinny as a toothpick...plump, perky round ass...long, dyed dark red hair...short, athletically toned legs, like a soccer player...but she was already a 34FF-cup due to a hormone condition she had been dealing with since she was little.

Chrystal was your typical bimbo, neither street smart nor book smart, but loved attention and loved to party. Over the last several years, she had gotten really into cocaine and ecstasy...and black cock.

It was the week before Christmas of her senior year in high school, Chrystal and her parents had gotten into a huge blowup over her boyfriend situation, so she decided that she had had enough. Not just with her parents, but with her whole life up to that point. The conservative Midwest. The cold winters. The boring parties. And she was absolutely determined to have the biggest, best, craziest New Year's ever, now that she was officially an adult.

She packed up a duffle bag full of clothes, and used all the money from allowance in her checking account to buy a bus ticket to South Florida. She didn't have a job in West Palm Beach, or even a place to stay, but she figured that she could just figure all of that out when she got there.

The bus dropped her off downtown, she grabbed her duffle bag, immediately asked someone passing by how far it was to the beach and she started walking.

Over the next week or so, she made a lot of new friends, mostly older black men, starting at the beach that afternoon. They started talking to her as she laid out on the warm sand, tanning, and invited her to a party that night where she met more sexy black men. They gave her free drugs and free drinks and she enjoyed the shit out of their big black cocks.

But she suddenly started to get the feeling that all her freeloading was beginning to annoy her new friends, so she started looking for work. A friend of a friend, a young white man who also bought drugs from one of the black men she was partying with a lot, told Chrystal that he could get her a job as a drink girl for a big golf event for old, white billionaires at the private country club where he worked, on the morning and afternoon of New Year's Eve. He told Chrystal she would receive $100 for the afternoon and get to keep whatever tips she earned throughout the day.

He also told Chrystal that these old billionaires were all usually little pervs, so the sluttier she dressed, the more money she would make. She decided on a pink string bikini top that was about 2 sizes too small for her tits, cut off jeans shorts with all the buttons and zipper undone, the top hem folded over to make them even shorter, the pockets hanging down lower than the actual shorts, no panties. A pink mesh trucker ball cap, aviator sunglasses, ankle socks and pink and white Puma sneakers.

That Sunday, Chrystal showed up right on time at 6am, at the service entrance of the country club to check in as one of the drink girls. Chrystal walked up to a long folding table outside of the caddy's shack and smiled and said, "Hi, my name is Chrystal, I'm one of the drink girls for the event today."

A woman in her 50's who looked like she was rich, but not rich enough to have a membership at this particular country club looked up from her stack of paper, eyeing Chrystal up and down, then smiled. "Oh, you're the replacement. Aren't you darling? I'm gonna put you with Bob, Charles, Auggie and Abe. They love the younger ones. These are your purchase cards. DON'T LOSE THEM! They're linked to the country club accounts of the guys you'll be working for, so you can get them anything they might need. There will be snack stands with a full bar setup between the green and tee box of each hole. At the end of the round, go into the clubhouse and give them the cards. They will print out a receipt and the guys can write your tip on the receipt. You will receive cash for whatever tips you earn before you leave."

Chrystal nodded her understanding, "Um...I didn't bring my purse or anything. Where should I keep the cards?"

The woman laughed, "I'm sure you'll figure something out. Your group is starting on the 3rd tee. Just walk that way, through the trees and the tee box is just on the other side of the lake. Have fun, sweetie."

Chrystal smiled. "Thanks". The woman was much nicer than she was expecting at such a stuffy country club. She started walking to the 3rd tee, happy that she decided to wear socks and sneakers instead of the strappy black stilettos she almost wore. As she walked, she clutched the purchase cards tight in her hand. The older woman had emphasized not to lose them. With the lack of options, she simply stuffed the four cards between her huge, heaving tits.

When she arrived at the 3rd tee box, there were already four golf carts waiting there, but a little too far away to get a good look at the guys.

She waved. "Hey y'all, my name is Chrystal, I'm gonna be your drink girl for the day."

One by one, the guys all stepped out of their golf carts, walking towards her. They all looked ancient, older than her grandpa even. She had an uneasy feeling growing in the pit of her stomach.

As they walked over, Chrystal noticed that each of them seemed to be wearing a big ol' shit-eating grin from ear to ear. One said, "Hey Chrystal, aren't you adorable? How old are you?"

Chrystal tried to hide her grimace, then responded, "I just turned 18, how old are you guys?"

The man who asked Chrystal the question spoke up first. "I'm Charles, but most people call me Chester and I'm 76."

Chester just looked like a sex pest. He was wearing horribly tacky orange and yellow plaid golf pants, with an equally horrible, bright orange Hawaiian-style button-down that seemed to be struggling to contain his humongous beer-belly while tucked into his plaid pants. Chester wasn't much taller than Chrystal, and much too tan to be natural. He had thinning hair, but wasn't bald. A little bit of a comb-over didn't hide just how much his hair was thinning anywhere near as much as he probably hoped it would. He was clean shaven with sharp, gray eyes, a stubby, fat nose with extra-wide nostrils and a sleazy smile that looked just as unnaturally white as his tan complexion. His orange Hawaiian button-down was half-unbuttoned revealing a tan chest completely covered in a thick forest of curly black hair, and 3 or 4 bright gold chains dangling from around his neck. He also wore a gold Rolex.

He seemed like the type of guy who probably owned a bunch of luxury car dealerships around town, Bentley, Ferrari, Mercedes, and enjoyed palling around with some of his more wealthy and more powerful clientele. He certainly didn't seem like the type of old money the other three men appeared to be.

Chrystal's eyes grew wide as she looked over at the next gentleman. "I'm Bob and I'm 83." Chrystal couldn't help but notice that Bob made zero attempt to make eye contact with her, just staring at her massive tits.

Bob was taller than Chester, but still quite a bit under 6 feet tall. And his head was completely bald, and covered in freckles, but he had a thick, white beard that was perfectly trimmed. And he had deep, brown eyes that seemed slightly glazed, and much less sharp than Chester's. His long, thin nose was crooked like it had been broken more than once, but Chrystal didn't dare ask how. His smile was kind and less aggressive than Chester's, with thick gums and short stubby teeth.

Bob was wearing a white polo and black slacks. He had a fancy watch with a white face and black leather band that Chrystal could immediately tell was more expensive than her parents' minivan. At first impression, Chrystal felt like Bob was still mostly all there mentally, but might not be much longer.

Before she even knew he was there, the next gentleman, Abe, stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I'm Abraham and I am 89."

Abraham was probably about 6'2, and thinner than Chester and Bob but still thick all over with a wide, barrel chest and thick legs. He had close cropped, salt and pepper hair that he obviously dyed, with long, mutton chop sideburns that made Chrystal want to laugh. Abraham had curious green eyes and obviously wore dentures, as they slipped into misalignment as he wrapped his arm around her waist and introduced himself. Chrystal was surprised that his dentures were such a bright shade of yellow until he reached into his pockets and pulled out a box of long Kool cigarettes, and lit one up with his arm still around her waist.

Abraham wore a pale green polo that was probably at least one size too small, especially tight around the chest, and tucked into khaki slacks. He had a single gold earring in his left ear.

With Abraham's arm still around her waist, Chrystal looked over at the last gentleman who was obviously the oldest and quietest of the group. He was tall, probably at least 6'7, and rail thin. He had short white hair that was perfectly groomed and parted at the side. He was clean-shaven except for a thick, white mustache, with a confident smile that existed somewhere between off-white and pale yellow.

When she looked over, he gave her a shy wave, and said, "My name's Augie, and I am 103 years old."

After he spoke, it took Chrystal a moment to process the words. For his age, he was clearly in the best shape of the four men and commanded respect even while speaking so softly. It was immediately clear to Chrystal that the other three men looked up to him and that he would be the one they all went to whenever they needed advice. He wore a black silk short sleeved, button-down shirt with black slacks. He wore no jewelry except for a silver or platinum wedding band, but it was on his right ring finger.

Having just turned 18, Chrystal never imagined that she could ever be attracted to a man that old, but could not deny that she felt drawn to Auggie in a way she did not expect.

The guys had Chrystal hold out straws to select who would tee off in what order. Auggie would tee off first, then Bob, then Abe, then finally Chester. As Auggie warmed up, Chrystal stood between Abe and Chester, unsure what she should expect from the rest of the day, clearly nervous...her hands fidgeting, shifting her weight back and forth on each leg.

Chester wrapped his arm around Chrystal's waist as Auggie was taking his practice swings. "You sure are a sexy little thing, Chrystal. Almost hard to believe that you've only just turned 18 years old. And you've got some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. But you've got a young face. Where are you from originally, sweetie?"

Chester was running his hand up and down rubbing Chrystal's back, she answered nervously, almost stuttering, "I'm from Kansas City."

"Is it safe to say that you're a runaway, Chrystal?"

Chrystal was terrified that this man was about to send her on the next bus back to her parents. She hung her head, staring down at her feet as she answered. "Um...yes sir."

"Well, that means you've obviously sucked your fair share of cock before, am I right?"

Chrystal lifted her head in shock and her eyes looked up into Chester's through her sunglasses, stunned.

Chester just smiled a confident smile back down at Chrystal. "It's okay, sweetie. Just be honest. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. I know things are a little different in Kansas City, but here in Palm Beach, knowing how to suck a cock is a valuable skill for a young lady like yourself to have. You've sucked a lot of cock so far in your life, haven't you? You seem like the type of girl that loves swallowing a big, fat, black cock down her throat."

Chrystal looked up into Chester's eyes, unsure, but for whatever reason, she felt like the understanding in his eyes was real. "Um...yes sir. Mostly older black guys. I really like thuggish, gangsta type black guys."

Chester smiled a big, excited smile down at Chrystal. "Oh, you're a little gangsta lover huh, Chrystal? That must mean you can deep throat. Another valuable skill for a young lady to have. You look like you could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Go ahead and get on your knees and pull my dick out. I want to see if you can make me paint your face before it's my turn to tee off."

Chrystal was shocked and gave Chester a sort of angry glare, but Chester just smiled. "C'mon sweetie, don't you want us to give you a big tip?" and nodded for her to drop to her knees.

Chrystal was absolutely disgusted, but she also knew she needed the money if all of her new friends weren't going to kick her to the curb. She also had a feeling that if she said 'no', she would be escorted out of the country club in a very public and humiliating way, and with all the rich and powerful men on the course that day, she'd be extremely lucky if that were the end of it.

She glanced back up into Chester's eyes, hoping that he would finally laugh and tell her he was just messing around, but he just nodded down at her. Slowly, nervously, she dropped to her knees, kicking her pink and white Puma sneakers out behind her. Her hands were shaking as she reached out, unbuttoning and unzipping his horrible, tacky plaid pants and as she did, his fat, semi-hard cock just flopped out onto her face. For the few moments it took her to react, it just laid there across her face, from her chin, across her mouth, over her nose and between the lenses of her sunglasses.

She finally leaned back and his dick slid down off her face, and she took it in both her hands. It was a little over 7 inches long, but she was most impressed by his girth, about as thick as her wrist.

Chester quietly moaned as Chrystal stroked it with both hands a couple times before taking his fat tip into her mouth, licking it all over as she continued stroking up and down his shaft.

Auggie leaned down and teed his ball up as Chrystal started sliding more and more of Chester's fat cock down her throat. She was slowly bobbing up and down on the first few inches when she heard the loud ping of Auggie's tee shot.

She instinctively glanced out towards the fairway with half of Chester's dick in her mouth, but quickly corrected herself, knowing that she was there to do a job, and it wasn't to watch these guys' golf shots.

Chester reached down, running the fingers of both hands through her dark red hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock, taking a little more down her throat with each pass. She could feel that his fingernails were much longer than a man's fingernails rightfully should be and almost gagged before pulling his dick out of her mouth and stroking it again with both hands for a few moments. This was as much to give herself a chance to get over her disgust as much as it was to give herself a breath. After stroking him with both hands for about 5 seconds, she went back to work with her mouth. This time swallowing him so far down her throat that she took his huge, hairy balls in her mouth too, licking them all over.

Never gagging even once.

Never breaking eye contact with him.

Chester let out a loud moan as Auggie was leaning down to pick up his tee and relaxed enough that his horrible orange hawaiian button-down started to lose the battle, riding up his humongous, hairy beer belly allowing it to flop down on Chrystal's face and forehead with all its weight as she deepthroated him. She heard Bob clap Auggie on the back as he walked back to the edge of the tee box. "There goes Auggie again. Steady Eddie. He doesn't hit it long, but it's always dead straight."

Bob walked past Auggie towards the middle of the tee box getting ready for his own shot and Auggie laughed, "Slow and steady wins the race, gentlemen. Especially when the 3 of you guys can never seem to stay out of the trees....or the water."

Next up was Bob. Chrystal noticed him shuffling his feet over towards the middle of the tee box out of the corner of her eye while she was slurping on Chester. He must not have taken any practice swings because only a few seconds later, Chrystal heard the loud ping of his driver. With his hands on the back of her head, Chrystal looked up at Chester with his dick down her throat and his balls in her mouth, and watched as he turned to follow the path of Bob's tee shot, barely able to see the reaction on his face over his humongous beer belly. All three of the men watching let out a loud gasp and then clapped, laughing.

"Not exactly a great start, Bob. Those trees are thick. You're gonna need a map to find your ball in there." Chester said with a playful laugh, both his hands now on the back of Chrystal's head as she deepthroated him, rhythmically picking up the pace.

The other three men laughed.

Chrystal was really getting to work now, swallowing Chester all the way down to the balls, then using her tongue along the underside of his shaft as she pulled it out, licking and slurping on the tip for a few seconds, then swallowing all the way back down to the balls again.

Abraham was on his 3rd practice swing, about to lean down and tee his ball up when Chester let out a loud groan. Without warning, he swung his right arm back and slapped Chrystal's sunglasses right off of her face, and with his left hand he yanked his dick out of Chrystal's throat just as his first rope of cum splashed right between her eyes. Chrystal recoiled backwards just a bit, but quickly recovered and reached out, beating Chester's fat, old cock hard dick with both hands on her pretty, young face. Most of the 2nd rope went up her right nostril, the 3rd rope caught her directly in her right eye, stinging her and forcing it shut. The last 3 or 4 ropes of cum splashed across her forehead and in her long, dark red hair. After the last rope splashed in her hair, she leaned forward and took his fat tip in her mouth, sucking out whatever cum was left and quickly swallowing it.

Once she was done, she looked up at Chester with her right eye still stinging closed, and he was clinching handfuls of her hair in each of his fists, looking down at her with a sort of amazed expression on his face.

He smiled down at her as she kind of grimaced back up at him, the right half of her face still smarting from him smacking her sunglasses off. Both of them trying to catch their breath.

Right as he was about to speak, Chrystal heard the loud ping of Abraham's driver. This time, Chester just kept staring right back down into her eyes, instead of watching where Abe's ball landed. "Don't you clean a single drop of my cum off your face. You've got a helluva hot little mouth, Chrystal. You should be proud. I want everyone here to be able to see the evidence of what a nasty little slut you are written all across your face for the rest of the day. Understood?"

Chrystal just offered him a nervous, but proud smile and nodded, reaching down and throwing her aviators back on. Chester gently pulled Chrystal up by her hair and she stood there, between Abe, Auggie and Bob, her face covered in cum, and watched Chester take his tee shot, which looked to fly a long way and settle just inside the fairway to the left.

As they all walked back towards their carts, Abraham called out to Chrystal. "Hey sweetie, why don't you ride with me? Bob and I are in the woods and we could use a spare pair of eyes to help us find our balls."

Chrystal smiled and nodded, nervously jogging over, her enormous tits bouncing and swaying against the nonexistent support of her pink bikini top that was 2 sizes too small, then sliding into the passenger side of Abe's golf cart. Auggie and Chester took off first, heading towards the fairway, then Chrystal and Abraham followed closely behind Bob into a thick forest of palm trees to the right, just past a large pond.