Country Club Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrystal kind of laughed and offered him a sly, knowing grin as she stood up, climbing up off of Abraham's cock, both of their cum slowly leaking out of her pussy. "I'm no genius, but I coulda figured that out on my own, Mr. Bob. Rich guys like you...I'm sure you've gotten plenty of dumb teen girls like me pregnant before. All the black guys I party with treat me the same way. I'm used to it. If you guys didn't make me cum so fucking hard, I mighta said no. But I've never been fucked that good before in my whole, entire life. You guys earned it."

Bob and Abraham both started pulling up their slacks and straightening themselves up. Abe clapped Chrystal on the shoulder as she pulled her bikini top back on. "Good. I'm glad you had just as much fun as we did. I thought you might like it. But what do you think, Bob? We should probably go ahead and play our shots now." He laughed.

Bob just laughed back. "You're probably right. But I'm sure the other groups have had similar delays. I don't think they'll mind too much."

Abraham walked over to his ball as Chrystal knelt down looking under the golf cart for her shades. As she grabbed them, she heard the ping of Abe's shot and noticed all the men's purchase cards scattered about. "Oh my god, I almost forgot about the cards. Thank God I found them."

She walked over to where he was standing, beside the palm tree, after playing his shot, to grab her cutoffs and slide them back on. As she was pulling her cutoffs up her silky smooth legs, she smiled over at Abraham. "Mr. Abraham, could I bum a cigarette from you? I don't smoke a lot, but you guys absolutely fucked the shit out of me and now I'm craving a smoke."

Abraham smiled and leaned down and Chrystal climbed up onto her tippy-toes as he kissed her, deeply, passionately, her sucking on his tongue. Then he smiled down at her. "Of course, Sweetie. I'm the only guy in the group that smokes, so just let me know whenever you want another one." He reached into his pocket pulling out his long box of Kools, his lighter, and his dentures in one big handful. Reaching out, he handed Chrystal a cigarette and lit it for her. "You're not tired, are you, Chrystal?"

Chrystal bit her bottom looking up at him as he slid his bright yellow dentures back in, shaking her head as she took a long, slow drag off of her Kool, and blew it out. "No sir, I'm not tired. Why do you ask?"

Abe smiled an evil, knowing grin. "Because this is just the first hole. We've got 17 more holes to go. Put it this way, if you're not tired now, but by the time we get done with the last hole, well...I guarantee you that you're gonna sleep well tonight."

Chrystal smiled a big, excited smile back up at him and giggled. "I certainly hope so, Mr. Abraham."